Teacher's Pet

Story Info
Girl maintains her honor roll status.
1.4k words
3.94
17.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teacher's Pet

My history teacher is 6' black hair and oh so muscular and cute. I daydream him sucking my little "A" cup titties and pounding my tiny cunt with his huge cock. I scream for him to fuck harder as his balls slam against my clit.

"Lexi, Lexi." Are we keeping you awake?" I heard Mr. Buckles ask. I snapped out of my day dream with the class laughing and him standing over me. Flushed. I apologized and promised to try harder. "Come see me after class. You will probably need some tutoring to pass."

Since I turned 18. All I think about is getting fucked. I love the way men look at my short skirt as it flips over my round ass. My pointy nipples show through the transparent light blouses because I don't wear a bra. The boys in my class walking around with hard cocks.I tried getting fucked by them but they always cum too fast before I can get it in my tight little cunt. So I spend a lot of time reminiscing about getting fucked by my friends fathers and random men.

Looking up at him terrified. My big blue eyes wide open. "Yes Sir. I'll be here right after English." I wonder if he can see my wet panties. Fuck that would be so awesome! He would know how horny I am. If he only knew it was him I was fantasizing about.

When I showed up. Principal Anderson was with him. "Lock the door and sit right here." Pointing to the edge of Mr. Buckles desk. Principal Anderson was a lot older with graying hair and a pot belly. My lace panties were visible when I sat up on the desk.

I thought I should cross my legs so they couldn't see but liked the idea of them being able to see my hot little cunt. I even leaned back a little to make sure they could see. I didn't expect anything to happen. I felt so hot and slutty giving them a show.

"Lexi. You really have to apply yourself if your going to maintain your average."

I nodded. Fidgeting with my blouse. Giving them my best smile. I stood up. I took a a chance and slid my wet panties down over the roundness of my teenage ass. Bent over. Picked them up. Handed them to Principal Anderson. Hoping this is what they meant by applying myself.

I slid down to unzip his pants. Taking his cock out. Larger then I had expected.

"Lexi! No! I am married and my career and reputation. What are you thinking?" As he pushed my head to his growing cock.

Looking up smiling. I licked the entire shaft before taking his big ball sack in my mouth. I heard him groan as I slobbered on his balls while stroking him to be hard as wood. Licking back up and taking his head and engulfing it down to his curly pubes.

Nostrils flared, as I try to get air. My mouth full of his thick long fuck stick. Bobbing up and down and jerking him. Slobber dripping down my chin. Soaking my blouse. Making it cling to my little titties and hard nipples. I looked up at him with wide eyes, and then began sucking and jerking him again.

"Buckles. Come and get some of this. Fuck! She gives amazing head."

Mr. Buckles walked over. Not sure he wanted to. Principal Anderson pulled his joy stick out of my mouth. Went behind me. Lifted my ass up. Slid my skirt up over my ass. My wet cunt dripping down my thigh. He took his cock. Rubbed it up and down my slit. Shivers ran through my body. Both in anticipation of him stretching my little cunt and teasing my clit.

Mr. Buckles took out his cock. Wow! It is beautiful. Hanging limp. So long and thick. I took it in my hand. Licked the tip, under the head. Taking him in my mouth. Massaging his balls. Feeling him harden in my mouth. I began pumping my mouth up and down on his erect hard cock.

Principal Anderson drove his cock deep in my tight wet cunt. Slapping my ass cheeks with his thighs. Forcing me to choke on Mr. Buckles cock. I was leaking spit out my mouth and cum out of my fuck hole. I was being abused by two mature men and I loved being a fuck toy.

Principal Anderson spit on my ass hole and probed it with his finger. Sensational shocks of pleasure shot through my body. My body began shaking as he inserted another finger in my shit hole. I felt used and wanted to be degraded more. I wanted them to cum on my face and tits. I would do anything to keep my honor role grades. I never thought I would enjoy the extra work expected to bring my grade up.

"Fuck your little teachers pet. Cover me with cum! Please Sirs. Make me your slutty distraction. I want to be the dirtiest and best you have ever had."

My dirty talk must have excited them because Principal Anderson slapped my ass, pulled out and shot his hot cum up my back and in my hair. Mr. Buckles shoved his cock in my throat as he spewed his load. Gagging me and making me spit the thick baby juice on my chin and titties.

Licking the cum and spit. I ask. "So am I on the honor role now?"

Principal Anderson responds. "Why is it so important?"

"My Daddy is going to buy me a pink BMW convertible if I make it."

"I decide who makes it. So be in my office every noon hour til the end of the term for your tutoring. Wear lace black lace panties and white dresses. No sex til you see me."

"Will Mr. Buckles be helping?"

"See you at noon."

I left covered in their cum. Guess I should go shopping for tomorrow. I showed up wearing a tight cream colored sun dress with black lace panties. As always no bra. My hard pointy nipples visible through the thin fabric. Feeling very sexy and horny I walked into the office.

I was surprised to see Ms. Jane. My gymnastics teacher. She smiled when she saw me.

"You've been missing class. I've missed your cute little ass in your tight little satin shorts. Oh so flexible on the beam. You really have potential."

Truth is lately all I care about is getting fucked and eating cum. I am so horny right now. Being obedient and not having sex since yesterday. Not even a blow job. Which really shouldn't count as sex anyway.

I was jolted from my thoughts with a hand sliding up my thigh.

"You horny vixen. You are soaking wet. That's it. You fail gymnastics. Missed to much to catch up."

"No! Please. I'll do anything to pass." I pleaded.

"Be in the gym after school for your make up test. Make sure you wear your pretty pretty satin shorts." Then left.

I was wondering if she could actually stop me from getting to the honor roll, when I felt a big thick cock parting my legs and driving me up as it filled my tight wet cunt. Lifting my petite 90 lb body from behind and fucking me in a sitting position.

I've never been fucked like that before and it was fucking amazing. I leaned back into him as he ruthlessly pounded my tiny cunt. My moaning with every thrust just encouraged him to punish my hole harder. He pulled me off with a popping sound.

Forced me on my knees to take his throbbing cock in my mouth. He roughly pinched and squeezed my hot little tits as I greedily sucked my cunt juice off his cock. I wanted to taste his thick creamy cum as I increased my bobbing on his cock. Looking up at him as I felt the pressure of his cum rising from his balls. Lip locking his cock head. He grunted. Held my head and blew his hot thick load in my mouth.

Pulled his cock out. Allowed me to lick it clean and put it in his pants. Pointed to the door for me to leave. I felt like a dirty little slut used for pleasure and it made me tingle with erotic pleasure.