All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet Ch. 02'

by ProperlyTwisted

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm so glad you continued writing this series! Looking forward to the next chapter!

ravishmentravishmentover 2 years ago
Brilliant

Thank you for continuing this tale. I like the way it is developing and cannot wait for more. Please keep em cumming~

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant idea for vignettes and I’ve given this story 5* for the intelligent way this bridges out of the first chapter towards that idea.

I hope you’re able to continue these, given it’s been a while.

I’d like to know more about Tyler’s personality. I wouldn’t like to live in LA either but what in particular makes him so fond of ‘home’.

Landrie’s developing sexuality includes some strong - even dark - desires and the obvious route could be her spiralling out of control, a stereotypical good girl gone bad, covering almost every category and fetish on this site. A significant bit of what makes her such an attractive character is her level-headedness and I hope that we do see evidence that she understands her limits and is prepared to apply them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved what you created for us! Surely would love to see it continue, perhaps with more frequent episodes. And characters, such as a girlfriend/roommate who makes the trip "back home" for Thanksgiving and Christmas?

P1aydat3P1aydat3about 2 years ago

Love that this is a dream, because it’s more realistic that way. Also, I’d like to think she’ll realize that Tyler is a gem and not waste time in college with the guys there.

SexyCoupleAdventuresSexyCoupleAdventuresalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous follow up, and I'm so glad it turned out to be a dream, I'd have been gutted for them both.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Very erotic and a great follow up leaving it open for more as Landrie explores her sexuality and gains experience at Stanford but will she return for Tyler???? 5⛤

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

You have invested in two magnificent characters. They are masterpieces.

This begs,.. screams for more.

Wonderful story and told better than too many novels.

13 years seems like a chasm. It's not.

I hope there's more of these two.

You are a breathing story teller.

MORE PLEASE!!!

7🌟. Sorry they only accept 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great (short term) follow-up!!! I love the idea that someone else left, about a return home visit with a roommate/girlfriend to make it a threesome???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a great author. Congratulations. Wonderful plot and character development making an excellent erotic tale. As with the other commentators, I strongly encourage you to continue this series (yes I know that Chapter 3 is already present) and develop the story. The quality of your writing deserves publishing on Amazon?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You play her to be sweet and innocent exhibitionist, but she is just simply a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous