All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet Ch. 04'

by ProperlyTwisted

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jacosg36jacosg364 months ago

An outstanding conclusion to a story that I've been enjoying for years, now. Great writing!

DarkGod33DarkGod334 months ago

A great story and a great series

pcman1950pcman19503 months ago

Truly a masterful – albeit outrageous – tale. Most entertaining. 5+fave.

Spike1969Spike19693 months ago

Great story, as usual, five stars. I love your story structure and all the little details. Your description of the pizza parlor made me think that either you’re from that area or you did some significant research. You kept the sex hot, without making it too mechanical. But, I almost lost it on page 3. After all of Tyler’s concern about Laudrie using the sexual freedom that he gave her and his angst over her being with other men, he was very close to becoming a willing cuckold. I know that some of your other stories have gone there. But, I just don’t think that would have fit with his character. I was glad you reigned that back. Constructively, I think the story could benefit from the use of one of the editors that are available on the site. There were several random repeated or misplaced words or phrases, which spell check wouldn’t and didn’t catch. There was also a couple of mismatched pronouns, he/her. I’m not the grammar police, but it was enough to be a mild distraction to the overall story. I’m glad you are posting again and look forward to your next tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think this might be my favorite Literotica story. Just the characters of Suzie and Landry really draw me in and while your editing could use some work, especially, in punctuations, I think your style of writing is good.

I hope this isn’t exactly the end of this storyline. Maybe you could do a 10 or 20 years later chapter and give them a proper happy ending and maybe give us Suzie/Landry/Tyler in it’s fully glory instead of just a hazy recollection. But ultimately that’s up to you. I’m just glad I got this story

Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous