Teacher's Pet Ch. 06

Story Info
Teacher's hung up on one of the studs.
2.3k words
3.37
12.2k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wrtch1951
wrtch1951
59 Followers

It had been three weeks since Lacy Baxter had been fucked by five men for 48 hours. Her husband Paul has arranged the event. He wanted to give Lacy a weekend that she'd never forget. Lacy had an almost insatiable sex drive and was almost too much for one man to handle.

She and Paul had just finished making love. During the three-hour session Lacy had cum 5 times and Paul had deposited 3 loads in her hot pussy. Now they were lying in bed, calming down.

Lacy turned to Paul and said, "I have something I need to talk to you about."

"What's that honey?"

"First of all I want to make sure you know how much I love you."

"Of course, I do."

"OK. And you know that our love making sessions are exciting and satisfying."

"I agree."

"Well, here's the thing. Three weeks ago, I had the wildest weekend of my life. I was fucked almost constantly by five studs who made me cum hundreds of times. All five of you were special in your own ways."

"Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"The problem is that one of you studs was special in a way that I can't seem to forget."

"Really? Who was that?"

"You're going to think I'm crazy, but it was James."

"I'm surprised. James was a bit flabby and not very good looking."

"I agree, but that's not what was special. His dick was special."

"Ohhhh. It was big, wasn't it?"

"Big? It was at least 13 inches long, and as wide as a summer sausage."

"Yikes."

"When I first saw it, I was afraid it wouldn't even fit inside me, but it fit perfectly. It's like it was designed for my steamy pussy. I can't get that dick out of my mind. I'm afraid I might be addicted.

"Well then, I think I'd better arrange for our new friend James to fuck you again."

"Really? I love you so much."

Three days later Paul ran into James at their fitness club. Paul made some small talk and then said, "James, it seems that Lacy is kinda hooked on your dick. She told me that she'd love for you to fuck her again. Are you at all interested?"

James said, "Interested, are you kidding? Lacy is the best fuck I've ever had. Most woman can't even take my dick, but Lacy's pussy fit like a glove. I never wanted to quit fucking her, but I had to quit because she drained my nuts dry."

"I get that. She does that to me regularly."

"You're a special husband, Paul. When can we meet?"

Paul said, "Let's see...today's the 3rd. Give me your address and I'll send her over on Saturday night the 16th."

"I can't wait."

James was thrilled. Although he rarely masturbated, he'd been jacking off while lusting for Lacy at least three times a day since the weekend with her. He decided he needed to stop immediately. That way he'd have thirteen days to store up his cum for his dream girl.

On Saturday night the 16th Lacy got ready for her 'date.' She showered, then chose an outfit. When she came down Paul said "Wow! You're hot tonight!" She was wearing a tight black miniskirt that showed off her shapely ass. It was the blouse though that was really eye popping. It was black satin that clung to her tremendous tits. The front was cut down to her waist. She wasn't wearing a bra and her cleavage was deep and inviting.

"I wanted to make sure to look seductive."

"Believe me, you could wear a potato sack and he'd still fuck your brains out."

At 7:00 PM Lacy arrived at James' house. He opened the door, took one look at her outfit and started stammering. He was trying to be courteous, but couldn't even put a sentence together.

Lacy said, "It's ok James, I know how you feel."

She stepped into the house. They stared at each other for a few seconds, then rushed into each other's arms. They started necking furiously, their tongues wrapping around each other. They began tugging each other's clothes off while making their way to James' bedroom. By the time they got there, both were naked.

Lacy laid down on the bed, and for the first time used her sexy little girl voice with James. "That big dick looks hard."

"mmmmmm."

"Is it hard for me?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to put it in my hot pussy?"

"Fuck yes."

"Do it now. Pretty please."

With that James rolled her over and got Lacy on her knees. He got behind her and started pushing his giant 13 inch dick into her pussy. Slowly at first. He didn't want to hurt her. Then quicker as he got deeper. Quicker yet, as more cock was buried. By the time his balls were banging against her ass, he was stroking as fast as possible. Both of them were moaning and gasping.

James had been slamming Lacy's pussy for 10 minutes. She was in heaven. His big dick made her pussy feel better than anything she could remember. She was getting short of breath and lightheaded. Suddenly every muscle in her body tightened. She let out a tremendous scream and collapsed. "Fuck yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!"

James never slowed down. He continued to piston his magnificent dick at top speed. Within three minutes Lacy was cumming again. "Oh shit, here I go again."

This orgasm lasted much longer. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" Lacy nearly passed out. When her brain started working again, she realized that James was still fucking her. He hadn't slowed down. The realization excited her so much, she immediately came a third time. "Ohhhh Gawd!"

The excitement was too much for James. He reared back and shot a tremendous load into Lacy's pulsing pussy. He pulled out and laid back on the bed. Lacy laid as well, and they were finally able to talk.

"Welcome,"said James. "I'm obviously excited that you're here."

"Me too. I was thrilled when you agreed to see me again."

"Lacy, I tried, but I couldn't forget your body. I've never been so attracted to someone in my life."

"It's mutual."

Lacy reached over and slowly stroked James' cock. She marveled at not only the incredible length, but the girth as well. The shaft reminded her of a summer sausage, with one incredible difference. The veins. James shaft had remarkably pronounced veins that seemed to pop out when he was hard.

"Let's not waste any more time. My God! it's still as hard as a rock. We'd better put it to good use." She rolled on top of James and began stuffing his prick into her pussy. "mmmmm...This time I'm going to do the work." She was facing James and began sliding back and forth along his long cock. She found she had about a 10-inch range without any risk of slipping off.

To James, it felt like a warm, tight fist was pumping his cock. Lacy purposely kept the pace slow. After about five minutes she used her little girl voice and said, "That's enough little girl sex. It's time for big girl fucking." She turned around, facing his feet. She was squatting on his dick and started rapidly moving up and down, making sure to travel as far as she dared without pulling off. She kept increasing the speed. Every once in a while, she'd stop at the bottom and grind her ass, which felt to James like she was twisting his dick. The speed kept increasing, and seemed to go on forever. James marveled that she had the strength and stamina to go on this long. The only things that slowed her down were the three orgasms she had while she was riding.

Finally, she decided it was time for James to cum, so she grabbed his balls. It didn't take long. Within a minute he was filling Lacy's hot pussy again.

It was only 8:15 PM. James realized that the two loads Lacy had ripped from his cock were enormous. He probably only had one load left, so he'd better make it last. It might be the last time he'd ever be able to fuck this magnificent woman.

Fortunately, he was still rock hard. He flipped Lacy onto her back. She opened her legs and said, "Please fuck me again."

James slowly began pushing in his unbelievable cock. He didn't understand how her cunt could take his 13-inch dick balls deep, yet still seem so marvelously tight. He wanted this fuck to last a long time. Once his dick was completely buried, he slowly began to withdraw it. He pulled out till only the head was still in Lacy's moist pussy. Then he began slowly pushing it back in.

Lacy expected that James would pound her pussy furiously. In her experience, that's what men did when they were excited. This was different. This was sensual. This was amazing. "Mmmmmm. I can feel every delicious inch of your cock. Ohhhhhh, it's wonderful."

James continued the slow stroking. He was pulling out to the head, a range of about 11 inches. Then slowly pushing it all back in. He suddenly realized he could keep this up for a very long time without wearing out or cumming. 11 inches s-l-o-w-l-y out. 11 inches s-l-o-w-l-y in.

Lacy was breathing harder. "Fuuuuuck, I can feel your veins!"

11 inches out. 11 inches in. S-l-o-w-l-y. Let her feel the veins.

Lacy's face was turning red. She was gasping. "You're so big. You're so big. You're so big."

James slowed down so Lacy could feel all of his big dick. 11 inches out. 11 inches in. S-l-o-w-l-y. Use the veins.

Lacy dug her nails into James' arms. "I'm cummmmming. I'm cummmmmming."

James made sure to feed her all of his dick. 11 inches out. 11 inches in. Slowly. Feed her the veins.

Lacy immediately started building towards another orgasm. She could hardly breathe. "Ohhhhhh, my gawd, the veins...mmmmmmm..."

James knew he was in complete control. 11 inches out. 11 inches in. S-l-o-w-l-y. Let the veins do the work.

Ten minutes later. "Fuuuuck..., I'm cumming again, I'm cumming again!"

James' dick had never been harder. 11 inches out. 11 inches in. S-l-o-w-l-y. Let the veins work their magic.

After 11 minutes. "Shiiiiiit, here I go again! Aaaaaaaaah!"

James was amazed at the power and frequency of the orgasms. Lacy was cumming about every ten minutes. The orgasms were powerful. James decided to see what would happen if he slowed down further.

Lacy immediately started panting and shaking. James could hear a constant low-pitched moan coming from deep in her throat. The moaning built in volume until she was screaming.

"OH MY GOD!! Keep fucking, please keep fucking. I'm cumming so harrrrrrrd!!"

James had never seen such a powerful orgasm. He kept the slower pace and within two minutes, Lacy was cumming again. This orgasm was stronger yet.

"FUUUUCK MEEEEE YOU BIG DICKED STUD!"

James followed Lacy's instruction. He fucked her. And he fucked her. He fucked her even slower. Lacy was cumming about every half dozen super slow strokes. The orgasms were increasing in intensity. As the orgasms piled up, James had a realization. He had to have this woman. He had to have this woman. He had to have this woman.

"Cummmmming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming..."

No matter what.

James was able to continue the slow fucking for over three and a half hours without cumming. He was getting tired and thirsty, so he pulled out. After a half hour break, the two lovers...yes, they were now lovers...picked up where they had left off...James 'slow fucking' Lacy.

The lovers continued fucking for hours. While Lacy was cumming and cumming and cumming, James was beginning to develop a plan to steal her from her husband. By the time he finally filled Lacy's hot pussy with his last load, he knew what needed to be done. He would fuck Lacy often and thoroughly. He would also encourage her to fuck other men with enormous dicks. Soon, she'd be addicted to big cocks. Her husband would no longer satisfy her. The end.

Finally, with his plan formulated, James picked up the pace and poured buckets of cum in his lover's welcoming pussy. She had drained him.

Lacy took a quick shower and dressed. As she was ready to leave James stopped her. "I have a proposition to make and I hope you'll hear me out." Lacy closed the door, sat down and prepared to listen.

When Lacy got home, the sun was rising. Paul was awake and waiting for her. He said, "So, how'd it go?"

"Amazingly good. No problems. Lots of fun."

"I need more than that."

"Okay. I was going to wait until morning, but here goes. James has the most amazing prick I've ever experienced. To make matters worse, it seems my pussy was made to take enormous dicks."

"So, what are you saying?'

"He asked me to move in with him. He said that I could never be satisfied again by a 9-inch dick like yours. I told him that I love you with all my heart and would never leave you, but..."

"But, what?"

"But we did reach an agreement. I promised him that I would never fuck another dick smaller than his. That, of course, includes yours. We'll spend every weekend at his home fucking each other's brains out, then I'll come home to you." We agreed that I can use any methods we like for me to make you cum, but no more fucking."

"And if I don't agree with your plan?"

"Then I'll leave and live with James. I truly love you and don't want to leave you, but I don't think I can live without his dick. He's captured me."

"One thing I don't understand. You agreed that you wouldn't fuck a dick smaller than James'. Why didn't he forbid you to fuck anyone at all?"

"That's easy. His prick is 13 inches long. He figures I won't find many men who are larger. If I do, he thinks I should enjoy the opportunity."

"It seems you've made up your mind. Let's spend some time thinking of sexy and creative ways you can make me cum without using your pussy."

wrtch1951
wrtch1951
59 Followers