Teacher's Pet Ch. 05

Story Info
Teacher makes new friends.
2.9k words
3.95
11.3k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wrtch1951
wrtch1951
59 Followers

Paul Baxter had a problem. A few months ago, he had arranged a gift for his wife Lacy. He and his friend Franklin had promised to finger, suck and fuck Lacy for a full weekend. They planned to tally the number of orgasms that she enjoyed. They had what they thought was a foolproof plan designed to ensure that they could last the entire weekend.

The plan was to 'tag team' Lacy. They would take turns fucking her. One would fuck Lacy, getting hotter and hotter. The other would watch and calm down. When the active man felt himself getting near orgasm the two men would switch places. By doing this, neither man would actually cum, and they could continue to fuck Lacy around the clock all weekend.

What they didn't count on was the raw sexual appeal of Lacy. At first, they did a good job of switching places appropriately. But as time passed the men became more and more sucked in by Lacy's body, sexuality and skills. They became less and less willing to stop before cumming. The result was that by early Saturday afternoon they'd both filled Lacy's willing pussy with countless loads of cum. The good news was that Lacy had actually cum several dozen times, and was more than satisfied with the weekend.

Paul, however was disappointed. He had promised Lacy a full weekend of orgasms, but was only able to deliver them for less than 24 hours. He put a lot of thought into how to perform on his promise.

One day he called Franklin. "Hi buddy. I've been kind of down lately. We promised Lacy a weekend of orgasms, but delivered less than 24 hours' worth."

"I know, but she was just too damn hot. I've never had my dick milked so completely by any other woman. I know she's your wife, but honestly, I can't stop thinking about her hot body."

"I think I have a solution to both of our problems. I can fulfill my promise, and you can have another crack at Lacy's pussy. I've given this a lot of thought and realized that our plan was sound. If we could finger, suck and fuck her without cumming, we could keep her in orgasms all weekend. The problem wasn't in the theory. The problem was in the numbers. She's too hot for just two men. After a while, we wanted to make her cum, but we were so turned on, we couldn't control ourselves. We didn't have enough time between turns to cool down. The solution is obvious. We need more dicks. I think that five men could get the job done. That way you only have to be in Lacy's pussy 20% of the time instead of 50%. More importantly, we each have 80% of the time to settle down between turns. Even if we occasionally cum, she can't possibly drain five guys' balls. I propose we forget about the fingering and pussy eating. With longer rest periods we can stick to the fucking which will lead to more orgasms for Lacy. What do you think?"

"I'm definitely in. And if you need help finding the other guys, I can help. I have two friends who would be perfect. They each have huge dicks, and they know how to use them. They get a lot of sex, so they know how to go a long time without cumming."

"Perfect. You line up those two and I'll find the last."

Paul found the final guy at his fitness club. He made a point to spend quite a bit of time in the steam room where everyone sat around naked. During his second day trying, he saw a man with the biggest dick he'd ever seen in his life. He was a little overweight, and not very athletic. Paul approached the man, James, and told him he had an unusual proposition. After listening to Paul's plan and seeing a photo of Lacy he immediately agreed to participate.

That night he explained the plan to Lacy. He told her the ground rules: five guys, only fucking, 48 hours from 8:00 PM Friday till 8:00 PM Sunday, 5-hour sessions of fucking followed by 1 hour of rest.

He also explained the rationale for having five men. He explained that she couldn't possibly drain five guy's balls.

Lacy was totally excited. She had loved the weekend with Paul and Franklin. She'd never cum so many times in so short a period. This promised to be even more exciting.

On Friday after work they drove to Franklin's cabin. Lacy kept shifting in her seat. She couldn't wait to start the fucking. But she was also a little put off. She thought that Paul was underestimating her. She had little doubt that her pussy could drain five guys' balls in 48 hours.

When they all arrived, introductions were made. Paul introduced James, and Franklin introduced his friends Bobby and Darrell. Lacy noted that all were good looking and all were staring at her hungrily. She had chosen to wear a pair of bib overalls with no blouse underneath. Her enormous boobs stuck out the sides of the bibs, and threatened to fall out completely.

Lacy went to the bedroom to get ready. The men determined their fucking order. Franklin would go first because it was his cabin. Next was Bobby followed by James and Darrell. Paul would go last.

Franklin entered the bedroom and found Lacy naked in the bed. His huge dick immediately hardened as he said "I don't mind telling you that I think about your naked body constantly. I've never fucked a sexier woman."

"Then get your dick over here. I need to be fucked, and fucked hard." Franklin decided to start out in missionary position. He knew that Lacy was so hot she would cum quickly from any position. He wanted to do all the work because he thought he'd be less likely to cum. He knew from his last experience that Lacy would get him steadily hotter and hotter. Franklin pushed the head of his dick in. He expected some resistance to his size, but he'd forgotten how Lacy's pussy had the odd quality of being tight, but at the same time, able to swallow up the biggest dicks.

Lacy groaned and said "I've missed your oversized dick. Fuck me good. Make me cum and send in the next guy."

Franklin started stroking and was surprised when his dick was in balls deep by the fifth stroke. He increased his speed and soon had Lacy howling. Lacy was so turned on that within 3 minutes she was yelling "Ohhhhh, good, good, good, I'm cumming!" The muscles in her cunt tightened and Franklin nearly came himself. He pulled out to avoid an accident and went to get Bobby.

Bobby was already naked when he walked into the bedroom. When Lacy saw his body, her heart missed a beat. He was muscular, well-proportioned and had about an 8 inch dick. He was already hard when he entered. After seeing Lacy he got REALLY hard. His dick grew another inch and started to throb. He thought "This bitch is ultra-hot but my dick is up for the challenge."

Lacy looked at Bobby and said, "don't talk. Just come here and fuck me." Bobby got Lacy on her knees and entered from the rear. Lacy was thrilled because cocks always seemed bigger this way. Since he wasn't familiar with Lacy he started pushing in extremely slowly. After two minutes he finally popped the head beyond her pussy lips. Lacy said "Don't worry about hurting me. I like it rough." Bobby took her at her word and pushed the rest of his dick in with one thrust.

Then he started fucking in earnest. He picked up the pace and was soon plowing her like a jackhammer. He couldn't understand how she could be so tight, yet take all of his huge cock. He also had never fucked a woman with better hip action. Every stroke felt like she had an extra hand inside her pussy jerking on his cock. Lacy moaned and screamed and shook. Within three minutes she was cumming. Bobby didn't even bother to slow down. He kept up the pounding and listened to the moaning. It wasn't long before he was rewarded with another orgasm. Lacy was in another world. She was shaking her head from side to side trying to stay sane. Bobby was still feeding her his cock with long powerful strokes. Lacy nearly lost it. Within minutes she had three more orgasms. Bobby was nowhere near finished but decided he'd better quit and give the other guys a turn. He pulled out and went to the other room.

He turned to James and said "Have fun."

James went to the bedroom. He had his shirt off but was still wearing his pants. When Lacy saw him she was disappointed. James was a little thick around the middle and not very muscular. Then he took his pants off. Lacy had never seen such a massive prick. It was more than a foot long and as thick as a summer sausage. Lacy was actually a bit frightened. James said "I hope this works. Most women can't even fit the head in their pussy."

Lacy thought for a few seconds and said "We'll never know till we try. Get over here."

Lacy laid back and opened her legs. James looked at her beautiful pussy and prayed he could get in. He put the head to her pussy lips and pushed. To his delight, the head popped right in. Lacy screamed. He pulled back and pushed again, gaining 2 inches. Lacy screamed. Another push and he was six inches in. Lacy screamed. One final push and he was in to the balls. Lacy screamed. Then she moaned and said "Please fuck me with that beast."

James started a slow rolling push and pull that caused Lacy's eyes to roll back in her head. She was afraid she might pass out so she made herself think about mundane things that were happening at school. Nonetheless, within five minutes she experienced the most powerful orgasm of her life. By this time James was fucking her with long powerful strokes using the full length of his dick. Lacy came so many times she lost count.

Finally, James had to stop. He was exhausted. He pulled out, went to the other room and said "Next."

Darrell walked into the bedroom. Lacy practically drooled when she saw his bodybuilder's physique. He was already naked and had about an 8-inch dick. It was rock hard. He walked over to the bed and asked Lacy to stand up. Lacy was facing him and he pulled her into a tight embrace. He bent down and stuck both of his arms between Lacy's legs. He cupped her ass cheeks with his hands and lifted. He was now carrying her with her legs straddled over his forearms, her asscheeks in his hands, and her enormous tits smashed against his chest. Lacy said "Oh my."

Darrell told her to put her arms around his neck and lean back. When she'd done that, he moved her ass away from his body and lined up his big prick. With one jerk he pulled her in and buried his dick balls-deep into her cunt. Lacy groaned. Darrell then started fucking her by using his hands to move her ass back and forth. Lacy was totally turned on by his strength and power. Every time he pulled her in, it not only pounded his dick further into her pussy, but also caused her hard nipples to rub against his chest. Lacy had never been fucked like this and totally loved it, but was certain that he couldn't keep it up long enough to make her cum.

She was wrong. 20 minutes and four orgasms later he put Lacy down. Darrell, by the way, never came close to cumming. He said "I'll get Paul."

A minute later Paul came in. He looked at Lacy expectantly and said "Well?"

Lacy grinned and said. "You two found some real studs, and it's wonderful, but I still prefer sex with you, because I love you."

Paul scooped Lacy into his arms, put her in bed and fucked her as her lover and her husband. She did cum once, but Paul had to stop to avoid cumming himself.

After that the fun continued over the rest of the five hours. At 1:00 AM they stopped for a break.

Lacy was confused. On one hand she'd never been so turned on, nor had nearly so many orgasms with so many men in a five-hour period. She was more turned on now then she had been at the start and couldn't wait to get back to the fucking. On the other hand, a little doubt had crept into her mind. During the five hours she'd enjoyed countless orgasms. When Paul and Franklin fucked her, they didn't last very long and had to be careful not to cum. But the other three...They had fucked her for hours and hadn't even been close to cumming. Maybe she couldn't drain five mens' balls in 48 hours. At least not these men.

The next five hours were even more exciting for Lacy. The men never seemed to tire and fucked her endlessly in what seemed be every position in the Kama Sutra. At the beginning of the period Lacy didn't think she could be any hotter. She was wrong. Every time a new man came in the room, she found herself getting more turned on. Especially James. His mammoth prick was taking her to places she had never been. It was nearly unbearable. Near the end of the second five-hour period Lacy finally made a breakthrough. Paul, sensing how incredibly worked up Lacy was, finally succumbed and shot a huge load of cum in her overheated pussy. He immediately pulled out and sent in Franklin.

At 7:00 AM the second fuck period ended. By this time Lacy had been fucked by five men for ten hours. Her hot body had responded with orgasm after orgasm, but only Paul had cum, and only once. Apparently, Paul's plan was sound. She was really beginning to doubt that she could milk all the cum from these guys in 48 hours.

Session three was more of the same. Lacy continued to get more and more turned on. She was cumming even more frequently. Typically, she would cum once each time Paul or Franklin fucked her. The other three studs were more successful. Especially James. By this time, she was practically cumming as soon as he walked in the room. His turns were getting longer and longer because Lacy wouldn't let him leave, nor did he have any desire to leave. But...None of the men had an orgasm.

During session 4 she finally made Franklin cum. Paul was able to continue fucking without accidents. None of the three studs came close to an orgasm. By this time, Lacy was totally consumed by the fucking. When break time came, she practically begged Paul to let her spend the hour fucking James' magnificent cock, but Paul insisted that she take a rest.

It was about 10:30 PM Saturday evening, in the middle of session 5. Lacy's body was at a fever pitch. She was exuding sexuality. James was up. He worked his enormous prick into Lacy's pussy and started to fuck. Suddenly, Lacy had an enormous orgasm. She was screaming and thrashing. It was too much for James. He groaned and filled her cunt with a huge load. He left Lacy sprawled on the bed and went to get Darrell.

When Darrell came in the room, he could sense a difference in Lacy. She'd been turned on before. Now she was like a wild animal in heat. She grabbed Darrell and said "Fuck me. Fuck me till you cum." Darrell couldn't help himself. He shoved his dick in, gave three good strokes and shot his load.

Lacy felt empowered. Paul was next. He could sense the change. Seeing his wife like this excited him so much that he came in three minutes.

In came Franklin. He'd never seen a woman so sexual and out of control. He pushed in his dick. Fucked her to one powerful orgasm and came himself.

Robert lasted the longest. He fucked Lacy for 12 minutes while she had 2 orgasms, but lost the battle. He filled her pussy with his first load.

It seems that the hotter Lacy got, the hotter the studs got. Once she broke through, their dicks were no match for her pussy.

It didn't take long after that. Once each had cum the first time, they couldn't wait to pump load after load into Lacy's juicy pussy. The result was always the same. Every man that entered her pussy left a load behind. All five men and all ten balls were drained by 3:30 AM on Sunday morning. To their credit, the five studs deposited a total of 34 loads in her pussy. James personally produced nine of those loads. He couldn't seem to get enough of Lacy's pussy.

Unfortunately, when all the studs were dry, Lacy still wanted more. Paul didn't want to disappoint her again. He got everyone to keep the orgasms going by fingering and eating her steaming pussy. Paul gave her the final orgasm at 8:00 PM Sunday night.

Driving home, Lacy was practically purring. She'd enjoyed hundreds of orgasms over 48 hours, and she'd emptied five big-dicked studs.

Now, what could she do for Paul?

wrtch1951
wrtch1951
59 Followers