Teacher's Pet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam gulped. "Okay."

Sabrina brushed the back of her hand across Pam's cheek, an unexpectedly tender gesture. "Don't be nervous," she said softly. "Just come with me."

More confidently, Pam said, "Okay."

They continued down the hall, past Pam's bedroom, all the way down to the last door on the left, where Sabrina pushed the door open and said, "After you, darling."

Pam took a few hesitant steps forward, over the threshold, into Sabrina's bedroom.

Just as she had expected, it was a large bedroom. Across from the door coming in was a huge, king-sized bed, with night stands on either side. Against the left-hand wall was a large dresser, along with a lighted makeup mirror. Behind her was a built-in walk-in closet, just as in her own bedroom. Just past the door, the ceiling sloped down to the single large window. Next to the left hand night stand was a window, with the curtain open.

But what she wasn't expecting was that the room was a bit of a mess. Not a disaster, but definitely not neat and tidy, like its owner.

Pam walked into the room, looking around. "So, this is your room?"

"Sure is," Sabrina said. "What do you think?"

"I love it," Pam gushed. "Is it my room, too?"

"Just my room, for now," Sabrina said. "That might change in the future."

"Okay," Pam said.

"But in the meantime...come here," Sabrina said softly, reaching out to ease her arm around Pam's waist and curl her index finger through the ring of the handle to Pam's zipper.

This was what Pam had been waiting for. "Only one thing on your mind, I see," Pam said mischieviously.

"With you, always," Sabrina said softly, pulling Pam across and resting her hands on Pam's waist, pulling her in for a kiss.

Sabrina surprised her by staying in the kiss, without hurry, without a need to get to the main event, instead one kiss melting into another and another and another.

Quite all at once, Sabrina pulled back, reached behind her back and unzipped her own dress, revealing nothing underneath. Then Sabrina sat on the bed, her legs folded under her Indian style.

She patted her thighs. "Come here, Pam. Sit in my lap. That's it," she said, as Pam climbed on the bed and sat in Sabrina's lap, winding her legs around Sabrina's waist and her arms around her neck.

"Pamela," Sabrina said quietly, giving her a single kiss. "My darling. The first time I saw you in Creative Writing 101, I knew I wanted you. I never had to work so hard to be patient than while I was waiting for the right time to take you as my own."

Pam said nothing, luxuriating in the feel of Sabrina lightly raking her nails up and down her back, resting her chin on Sabrina's shoulder.

"That's it," Sabrina said quietly. "I've been waiting all week just to have this time with you. Just you and me."

"We should definitely do this more often," Pam murmured.

"We will," Sabrina promised. "We will, my darling. During the next holiday when you have time off from school, we will have to arrange it."

"Right," Pam said, frowning. "School."

"Don't think about that, darling."

Pam lifted her chin, looked at Sabrina and smiled.

"Let's not worry about that right now," Sabrina said, looking at Pam in return. "Right now, let's just concentrate on you and I."

Pam just nodded, with a smile.

Sabrina pulled Pam just a bit closer, adjusted her position slightly and leaned in to kiss her young Pet.

They kissed for minutes on end. Before too long tongue play became active. Both women were breathing deeply if not heavily, bosoms heaving rhythmically and pressing together.

After a long period of kissing, Sabrina pulled back and said, "What would you like to do?"

"Seriously?" Pam asked.

"Seriously," Sabrina said. "This afternoon is all about you."

"Well," Pam said, hesitating. "Well...I'd like to fuck you at the same time as you're fucking me."

Sabrina's face lit up. "Hold that thought," she said.

"What?" Pam said.

"Just sit tight," Sabrina told her. Without another word, Sabrina rose from the bed and went across to her dresser, pulling open the top drawer, reaching for two items.

Pam, watching from the bed, couldn't see what. She was bursting with curiousity.

Her curiousity was satisfied a moment later as Sabrina returned with two items -- a long, pink, double-ended dildo, and a large bottle of clear lube with a pump top -- and a mischevious twinkle in her eye.

Climbing back on the bed, Sabrina applied a dab of lube on each end of the dildo, and handed one end to Pam.

"Now, just to let you know," Sabrina said. "The lube might be a little cold. But it will warm to your body temperature."

"Okay," Pam said, guiding the head of the toy toward her pussy entrance.

In unison, both women guided the head to their pussy and slipped it in all at once. The lube helped here.

Pam didn't need to be told how the toy was supposed to work. Meeting Sabrina's hot, erotic stare, she was surprised to feel the toy moving inside her own vagina as she moved her hips, fucking Sabrina.

Both women, already excited and aroused, were soon breathing heavily if not deeply, and got into an excellent rhythm, holding each other as they fucked.

Sabrina was pretty sure Pam would come first, but the girl surprised her by keeping pace. In fact the room was soon filled by the moans and groans of both women, getting steadily higher in volume and urgency.

But the action wouldn't last forever.

Sabrina surprised herself by being the first to cry out, "Oh my god, I'm gonna come!"

"That's it!" Pam urged her. "Come for me!"

"Oh god!" Sabrina called out. "Oh god...aaahhhh....."

Sabrina's voice mixed with Pam's as both women had powerful, deep orgasms right on top of each other.

Then they melted together in sweet, glorious kisses, broken only when Sabrina pulled back and just held Pam, resting her face against her Pet's, still breathing deeply.

"I love you, Pam..."

"And I love you, Sabrina..."

Still kissing softly, the two women sank to the bed, falling asleep together within minutes.

* * * *

September

The very next week, Pamela Evans was back at school, almost as if the summer had never happened.

But there were a few things that were different.

First, she was a Junior. As her father liked to say, now there was no more studying for fun. Now things got real. But that was OK with Pam because she had been about ready to scream if she'd had to take one more general ed course. Yuck.

The last change was more subtle. But now her outside reflected her new inside.

She still wore the standard school uniform of a white button-down shirt, plaid skirt and white sneakers, with her hair in a simple braid. But now she wore the shirt buttoned up and tucked into the skirt. No more going commando, either. Depending on the weather and her course load, she might ditch the braid in favor of a bun or ponytail.

The biggest change, to Pam's mind, was that her mother was proud of her. She'd even said so.

Pam wanted so much to go visit Sabrina, but she knew that would only get the attention of all the wrong people at campus. That would have been bad for Pam -- and worse for Sabrina. But it was easy to keep her word, because the Computer Sciences building was way over on the far side of campus, well away from the Performing and Creative Arts building.

Pam had a feeling that she would need to revisit their time together in her mind many times over the next few months. She still remembered the surprised look on Sabrina's face when Pam had made her come.

The surprise. And the love.

To be continued...