All Comments on 'Teacher's Slutty Pet Ch. 04'

by RomanticIsa

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely awesome, you’ve created a monster!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is easily one of the top 10 stories on Literotica, sexual freedom at its finest with enough variety in kink and written in such a way that seems as easy as breathing.

Slut-shaming as part of sexual play is incredibly arousing (to me) because society deems the behaviour as taboo, obviously that’s the case with most kinks. However, I’ve got no tolerance for people who actually believe slut-shaming is a real thing it’s an attitude borne of ignorance. As with a lot of fantasies the concept is very often more erotic and desirable than a fantasy that is achieved. Rape Fantasies or sexual slavery are good examples, the idea of being taken and used is liberating in the extreme but it bears no resemblance to the reality of a rape or human trafficking people who actually commit those crimes deserve a painful prolonged death.

Ugh I’m rambling again sorry I do that a lot. I love your writing, have you considered publishing this to a wider audience? I know I’d love a full copy and it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve bought (via Amazon) books from authors I’ve read on here. Lol, obviously I haven’t checked your profile, won’t I feel silly if you’re already published!

Thank you for sharing

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRomanticIsa@RomanticIsa
I've been writing novels for years under the name Isabelle Lauren. They can be found on my website and on Amazon. As I don't have time to work on formatting and covers for my novels anymore, I am publishing them here instead. Hope you enjoy them. You can find more stories - a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES