All Comments on 'Teacher's Slutty Pet Ch. 06'

by RomanticIsa

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, it is fantastic that a body can have so many orgasms and still want more. It is amazing that a body can be so energetic and never run out of energy. I have had some women that cum so often and hard that they have to take some time off to recover. Jack is able to recuperate so fast that he could roll off one girl and roll on to another without taking any time. It would be hard to duplicate the last party. I am so glad that safewords are mentioned and that certain limits are set. Now, perhaps next party, she will get whipped a bit but not so much to leave permanent marks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Matt seems gentlemanly enough. Hope he comes back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Zoe’s a lucky lucky woman, the Prof and Mrs H have an incredible marriage, that’s what I call marital bliss.

Thanks

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Held my interest. Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRomanticIsa@RomanticIsa
I've been writing novels for years under the name Isabelle Lauren. They can be found on my website and on Amazon. As I don't have time to work on formatting and covers for my novels anymore, I am publishing them here instead. Hope you enjoy them. You can find more stories - a...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES