Teachers teach

Story Info
Things I learned.
1.7k words
3.52
11.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a really good kid. Well-behaved, polite, kind to animals...generally speaking, the kid a lot of parents wished they had.

I was also a smart kid. My grades were very good. They could've been excellent, if I'd pushed myself, but when one can score an A or B with minimal effort, why bother? That was my feeling about it at the time, anyhow. My intelligence and early maturity, however, also meant I tended not to automatically accept my elders, including my teachers, as worthy of my time and attention. Let's face it, not all adults are worthy of what that title implies. And so, when it came to my teachers, I began grading their performance just as they graded mine.

I may have been even more critical of them as a result of my upbringing. A shy kid, I found myself an easy target for ridicule in school by my "peers". This continued long enough that, eventually, I basically loathed people my age. Even the few who seemed better I never totally trusted, having been burned before. Meanwhile, my two sisters -8 and 11 years older than me- brought their friends to our family home frequently. In their younger years, their friends seemed pretty jerky to me, too. Later, though, their friends showed me kindness and respect, and I developed a liking for people older than me by quite a few years.

But the crusty years did leave me a bit cynical, and so I judged them, based on their humanity toward their fellow man, their proficiency at their jobs, their ability to be open minded, and their overall attitude. And while I was still a good kid in nearly every way, I did have one side to me that didn't always follow the rules. I had crushes on adults and I flirted subtly, but clearly, if you were paying attention. And I got attention. Back then, I thought of myself as bisexual, having realized and accepted my interest in women in junior high. It would take me years to realize my interest in guys was largely superficial and my emotional attachments only extended to women. But attention is pretty sweet no matter where it's coming from, when you're young and taking your hormones for a ride. By my senior year, when I turned 18, my flirting became pretty shameless!

In my real world, outside school, a long term flirtation became more with the boyfriend of my neighbor. Had I liked her, I wouldn't have pursued him, but I'd judged her unworthy (trust me, she was), and so I felt no shame. Finally, one night we found a few minutes alone, he kissed me. Soon after,we found a chance for him to pick me up and take me to his apartment. We sat, side by side, on his couch, and I began to caress his body, starting with his chest. My hands ran over his body as he sat still while I explored. I moved to his legs and stroked my fingers up his thighs. His breath became more ragged. Little by little, I found my way to his crotch and feathered my fingers over his obviously hard cock. At that, he groaned and turned toward me, wrapping me in his arms and kissing me deeply. Then he stood, pulled me up, and took me to the bedroom. We undressed each other, and after more kissing and petting, slipped into a 69. Id never sucked a cock before but did my best to make him happy. After a while we stopped, because the obvious next step was a problem. I wasn't on birth control. We were equally unhappy with the thought of an unplanned pregnancy. He asked me if I'd consider anal sex. Id never known it was an option, but agreed to try. He helped me turn on my stomach, and eased his way into me. It felt surprisingly good. He stroked in and out of me, slowly at first, then steadily faster until we humped together hard, sweaty and hot and he came in me yelling my name. I was leaving for college soon, and then he found a job in another state so our affair was short but sweet. Just as well. I would've gone to college anyhow, but our time was educational, and I'm still amused that I don't have a good answer for "when did you lose your virginity?" Umm, do you mean oral, anal, vaginal or lesbian? Cause I'd done only the first two and that isn't exactly common!

Anyhow...whew...my in school flirting was ramping up majorly too. I'm pretty sure I made a new male teachers first life a living hell by spending a fair amount of time staring at his crotch at every opportunity. No real interest, but he was generically cute and sooo easy to embarrass! Then there were the two male gym teachers. One I truly liked. Age differences aside, we simply clicked as people. We started talking outside class, and though we did kiss once, I truly didn't want to cause him harm and we stopped as friends. The other, however. He had the stud thang going on. Silver fox looks and an equally nice body. I flirted hard with him, and it didn't take long for him to flirt back. Shame on me, he was married. In my head back then, I figured I was single and if someone in a committed relationship showed interest, that was on them. Now I believe we're all human and subject to temptation, but if we're vulnerable then it's because something is amiss in our relationships and we need to work to fix that. Certainly doesn't help if a young vixen is pushing your spouses buttons!

But push I did. I'm sure the tilting point was the day I told him my car key had broken off in the ignition on the way to school and he asked to see it. At gym time, with the entire class on the tennis courts by us, I sat sideways in my drivers seat and leaned back to try to start it. He leaned in and over me until he was basically on top of me and pretended to look, then got up. Pretty sure the entire class was gawking! Shortly after that incident, he told me to meet him in the drivers Ed garage if I was serious. Honestly, at that point, I never expected him to do anything. Easy way to lose a job and a marriage right? But he did, and my hormones won again. I met him. Didn't last long. Lousy kisser and a small dick and definitely selfish. I gave him a hand job out of some stupid youthful belief that I owed him, but when he wanted to set up a meeting in a motel I backed off fast!

My last flirtation with a male teacher started way back in junior high. Handsome man, many girls could be found gathered around his desk before class started. Crush magnet. Not being a perv, he maintained his distance. But I had a special in, since I'd gone to Europe on a class trip with his best teacher buddy. After leaving junior high, I'd go back to visit my two fave teachers sometimes, and continued flirting with the cutie. I could tell he wanted me and nearly gave in one time, but he held steady. I continued meeting my teacher who was only a friend past high school, and one day he gave me the opportunity to meet my crush at his place for..well..sex obviously, even if he didn't phrase it like that. I thought about it, but he was still married and I realized I'd grown up enough that, even tho it wasn't my responsibility to stay faithful in their marriage, I didn't want to potentially contribute to its demise either. I declined. Still felt good to be validated.

Sadly, there were only two female teachers who ever seriously tempted me, and one was a very hot, young teacher of French who, sadly, only ever gave off totally straight vibes. Sometimes life is cruel...

The other I had in my senior year of high school. Though married, my gaydar (whilst in its early years), rang loud in my ears with her. My craving for women had grown and, frankly,if I could've had a shot getting this woman into bed, my ethics would've taken a total nose dive as far as her being married went! To this day, I think I may have been right, but in those days, being gay in high school was a recipe for disaster, so I kept my flirting on low simmer. However...I had done well enough in school to have two empty classes that I could fill by being a student assistant to teachers, if they agreed. Not being stupid, I asked her if she'd take me on, and she agreed. She really didn't need one. Hindsight sucks sometimes. She must've known. She was a damn smart woman. Probably smart enough to enjoy the attention and also not to pursue it. There was a day, though.

I was grumpy, because a school assembly had been scheduled for my class time with her. Opportunity lost, in my eyes. And as we were filing out of her room for the assembly, she made a comment I've since forgotten, and I made a smart ass reply. And she swatted my ass, hard. I jumped in the air, then spun around and tried to make another smart ass comment to her. But, partway through, I had to stop. After the initial sting, I started feeling something else. I couldn't tell you what, never having felt it before, but it felt like every nerve in my body had come to life. Speechless, I could only hang on to a student desk as it took hold of me, until it traveled up and down my spine and my pussy and I started vibrating. She was right there, looking at my face, and grinning. Helpless till the sensations passed, out of breath and satisfied but clueless, I glared at her and whispered "Paybacks!" Then I turned tail and left for the assembly. Wish I could tell you I followed up on that, but I chickened out. Hell, I didn't know what it meant. I just knew it felt really really good.

Teachers teach. Sometimes they teach much more than they're supposed to. But I'll tell you, I learned a lot from all of them!