From Social to Sexual

Story Info
A social media friendship turns intimate.
1.6k words
4.22
3.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sipped at her morning coffee, casually scrolling through her social media, a friend request notification caught her eye.

"I wonder what creep this is?" she said to herself.

Being a female on social media meant she received countless messages and inappropriate pictures from random men on a daily basis. She usually didn't even bother opening them, instead instantly deleting them, but for some reason she decide to read this request.

Luckily it was from an older gent that lived a few doors away from her so she readily accepted him into her online world. He instantly messaged her saying thanks and promising not to be a pest.

Whenever their paths had crossed he and his wife had always spoken and been cheerful. She guessed he was in his mid fifties so a couple of decades older than her. There was no physical attraction towards him but she liked the fact he was always courteous towards her.

Over the following weeks he had often messaged with a nice "hello" or "hope you have a great day" and she had always replied. It was a pleasant change from receiving filth from strangers.

After a fun evening out with her girlfriends, her hangover the following morning was monumental, she never learned to drink steadily, so she had talked her husband into making her a coffee before he left for work. She had no intention of leaving the house for the forseeable hours ahead. As she opened her phone she was pleased to see a notification from her elder friend.

"Good morning" it read "I hope your hangover isn't too bad?"

She was taken aback. How did he know she was hungover? She asked him in her response.

"I saw you staggering past the house last night as I was putting the bins out. Don't you remember chatting?"

She didn't.

"Well you did seem slightly the worse for wear"

She apologised in her next reply.

His response startled her "One word of warning. Make sure the front of your dress stays fully closed next time. I'm not complaining but I'm pretty sure your hubby wouldn't like the fact your undies were on show for all the world to see" the addition of a smiling face emoji didn't soften the blow.

Did that mean he had seen her underwear fully? Was it just her bra? Had he seen her pants? She needed to know because she could feel her face reddening with embarrassment.

"What exactly did I show?" she typed, nervously awaiting his reply.

"A very stylish black lace bra and a very sheer pair of knickers" again the smiling emoji didn't help.

She was devastated. Bizzarrely though not at the thought of him seeing her semi naked. Her biggest concern was who else had she passed on the way home and why hadn't her husband told her before he went to work?

The message notification sounding snapped her out of her shame fuelled comatose state.

"Can I tell you a little confession?" he asked.

A simple thumbs up emoji was all she could reply.

"Please take this as the compliment it is meant to be, your body is incredible and you made an old man very happy"

Reading this actually made her blush and a small tingle surfaced in her groin.

"Erm thanks" was all she could type in response.

A thumbs up emoji appeared in the chat and nothing else.

There was a strange feeling in her body as she laid re-reading the conversation. She was partially embarrassed, yet flattered by the nice words she'd read.

For the next couple of weeks the messages dried up and she began to wonder if she had somehow offended her elder friend. She needed to know. Knocking on his front door was the hardest thing she'd done in years.

"Good morning" he said upon opening the door "Is there something wrong?"

She smiled nervously "I was just wondering if everything was alright between us?"

He looked shocked "Yes I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't be"

"Well you haven't messaged me very often and I was concerned I'd upset or offended you in some way"

He smiled "You have nothing to worry about. I actually thought I may have upset you after the underwear event so thought it best to keep my distance"

There was a genuine honesty about this statement that released all the tension she had been feeling prior to knocking on his door "Oh that's silly. I should be the one saying sorry to you for being so drunk"

Without thinking she leant forward and kissed him lightly on the cheek "Still friends?" she asked.

"Most definitely, my dear"

The online chats became more frequent again and she admittedly anticipated hearing from him each day. There was a real bond between them and she liked that a lot. They even started sending silly selfies to one another which always made her smile. He often sent candid snaps of his wife with some funny comment attached always adding "Please don't tell her" and the now infamous smiling emoji.

One Thursday morning as she was busy tidying her bedroom, the ping of her phone had her smiling before she even picked it up. The selfie attached surprised her. In it her friend was stood wearing a pair of leopard skin boxer shorts and holding a childs toy bow and arrow. It had the caption "Wild man on a bear hunt"

The image of him semi naked sent shock waves through her mind. She was impressed by his hairy chest and although he had a belly he certainly wasn't fat. She tried not to focus on the front of his boxers noticing briefly his bulge.

"Now that's a fun pic" she replied adding several smiling emoji's.

"I was feeling silly" he sent back.

"Nice shorts" she returned "Where's your missus?"

"She's at her sisters and I was just sat bored" he added "I hope you weren't offended?"

She wasn't offended in the slightest. She decided to prove it. It took her a few moments to find it but she was soon stood in front of her full length mirror wearing a leopard print bikini. It was a bit too small really, her 34E boobs trying to escape their cotton prison, but she snapped a few pictures, then selecting the best one she sent it to her friend.

His reply made her laugh out loud "WOW!"

"Do you approve?" she asked, a winking face emoji added.

His reply made her gasp.

His boxer shorts had been pulled down partially at the front revealing a considerable amount of his hardening rod. This was one "dick pic" she was happy to look at.

"Nice cock" she replied, a warm feeling in her bikini bottoms adding to her happiness.

"Would you like to see more?" he asked.

"Oh most definitely" she said, her aching loins testament to her reply

The notification sound had her aching with anticipation. The video clip was brief but awarded her an unfettered view of his hardness and he slowly moved his hand up and down the shaft, the deep purple vein that ran along the underside of it pulsing with blood. Her fingers slipped easily inside her wetness as she typed.

"I need to feel that inside me" she said unashamedly.

Moments later she heard a knock on her door. Surely it wasn't her friend? Quickly grabbing a robe she went downstairs and tentatively opened the door. Her disappointment at seeing the postman was palpable. What was happening to her?She had been happily married for over ten years and now she was craving the attention of a man old enough to be her father. The notification sound had her grabbing for her phone. The sight of a now flaccid penis, pools of semen on his belly, saddened her.

"I hope you don't mind but I couldn't help myself" was the next message.

This angered her more than she expected

"Actually yes I do mind" she replied.

"Oh my goodnes I'm so sorry. Please forgive me"

"Come to my house straight away and don't wipe your stomach"

This time the knock on the door was welcomed.

Her friend stood before her in a pair of loose basketball shorts and a plain white T shirt he held away from his stomach. She stepped back allowing him access to her home. The robe was quickly tossed aside, her left breast fully exposed as she got to her knees and lifted his shirt. The semen had slid down into his pubis but this didn't deter her as she greedily lapped it into her mouth, the musky smell of man sending electrifying pulses through her body. His shorts were no match for her desperation as she sought out his limp member with her mouth. It didn't take long to feel it harden, she ordered him onto his back. He easily slipped into her willing hole as she lowered herself forcefully onto him. She rode him with a fury and intensity like never before, wave after wave of lust coursing through her soul. His rough hands squeezed her breasts as their movements matched each other rhythmically. When she came, the noise that escaped from her lips was demonic, a mix of pure ecstasy and excitement. She felt his seed exploding inside her and squeezed her lips around him. When his body was empty she raised off him and silently dressed. She watched as he slowly regained his feet and sheepishly replaced his clothing.

"That was..." she cut him short with a look.

Moving passed him she held open her front door signalling him to leave.