Teaching Chantelle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueTang
BlueTang
40 Followers

Chantelle was stuck tight between the two of us. As Jess rubbed her clit, she moaned, pushing forward, but then beginning to push back against me when I thrust forward, trying to take me even deeper. Chantelle began to rock back against me more rapidly. I accelerated the pace of my strokes into her.

I could feel Jess's hand touching my cock as it pulled out of Chantelle, rubbing my shaft down almost to balls as I thrust upward. I knew from her position that she was continuing to touch Chantelle too. Her touch started to push me over the edge. "I'm close," I half-whispered.

"Me too," Chantelle gasped in reply. "Keep going!"

I began to thrust even faster, feeling my orgasm building deep down in my balls. I closed my eyes, only to open them quickly, as images went through my mind, of Jess's hand on Chantelle's pussy, of Chantelle's fingers in Jess, of my fingers playing with Jess too, of Jess kissing Chantelle...

With a groan I pushed deep into Chantelle, and then my rhythm collapsed as I began to come, ejaculating inside her in multiple bursts. I could feel Jess's fingers against me, against Chantelle... and with that thrust, Chantelle cried out too, and I knew that the combination of Jess's fingers and my cock had brought her over the edge too. I could feel her pussy clench on my cock, and she gave an incoherent moan as I grabbed her hips and held them tight, forcing my cock to stay deep inside her as I spasmed, our bodies pressed together. We moved together for several moments, me inside her, and Chantelle reaching down to hold Jess's hand tight against her.

After a moment, Jess removed her hand from Chantelle's pussy and leaned across Chantelle to kiss me. Then she lay down again, watching Chantelle's flushed face, and reached across Chantelle to me. I responded in kind, reaching across Chantelle and putting my arm around both women. My cock slipped out of Chantelle at some point, and we just lay for a while, dozing, and comfortable. Eventually we all got up to clean up a little, but then returned naked to get under the covers together. We exchanged a few words about how fun that had been, but mainly we were happy to lie there together.

As we were lying on our backs relaxing, Jess lying in between me and Chantelle, I asked her, "So, did you ever have a threesome before? You're enthusiastic."

She smiled. "No, that one time I was telling you about was as close as I came. So to speak."

"Is it what you'd hoped?"

Chantelle shifted to spoon up against Jess as Jess rolled toward me, taking my cock in her hand as we talked. "Better. It all feels so...natural."

I looked at Chantelle over Jess. "It does, doesn't it? And... it was okay?"

"Oh, no, much better than okay!"

Now it was my turn to smile. "Well, good. Hopefully we'll have a chance for more. I can see we have lots to do." I reached out to stroke her breast, and her nipple hardened under my thumb.

"Oh, definitely. I'm just getting warmed up."Oh really?"Actually..." Jess reached and took my hand and guided it down toward her pussy, lifting her upper leg for me. I rubbed my hand over her mound, and then reached down farther to slide my finger between her lips. She was wet, and I slid my finger into her pussy as I began to rub inside her, moving up to her clit and then back down. Her eyes fluttered as I touched her, and she took my cock in her hand again. I was getting hard again, although more slowly this time. Chantelle brushed Jess's hair to the side and began kissing the back of her neck, moving to suck on Jess's earlobe, which made her shiver. Jess quickly turned her head up to kiss Chantelle, then turned back to me, kissing me as we played with each other.

Chantelle ran her hand down Jess's side, rubbing her hip, and rubbing over her butt cheek. Jess turned a little more toward me and propped her leg up, and Chantelle's hand slipped down over Jess's butt to reach Jess from behind. Chantelle's fingers touched mine, and like before, we both began to play with Jess. Only this time, Chantelle was in back, and I was in front. Chantelle slid her fingers into Jess's pussy, then took them out, I could tell she was rubbing Jess's asshole as I fingered her pussy and rubbed her clit. "Oh, God," she murmured.

My cock had become fully erect now, and Jess was beginning to pull harder on it. "Are you ready?" she murmured.Ready again? Okay, I could do that.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Jess?" I leaned in to kiss her.

"Yes. Fuck me.Now." Jess rolled onto her back, displacing Chantelle but turning to give her a kiss. She reached for me, pulling me on top of her. "I'm ready." Pushing myself up a little, I reached down to position myself at her opening. I pushed forward just a little, the head of my cock just pushing into her, and she gave a little moan. Jess's eyes were closed, and I locked eyes with Chantelle. She gave me a jerky nod, as if telling me to go ahead.

I pushed into Jess again, a little deeper, and she made another little noise. I began to move inside her, staying shallow at first, pushing just a little deeper each time. Each time I hit a new depth, Jess made a noise. She was wet, and it was almost as if I was pushing into hot liquid...but her pussy was so tight too. Jess smiled and moaned slightly as Chantelle began whispering to her, and I could barely hear that Chantelle was saying sexy things to her.

Finally, I gave a deeper thrust and was all the way in. Jess's eyes came open and she focused on me, opening her mouth in a gasp that turned into a smile, and she reached up and pulled me down to kiss her hard. I pulled back and pushed into her deeply again, and then began moving in a regular rhythm inside her. Chantelle brought her face toward us and we all kissed together as I moved inside Jess.

Chantelle returned her attention to Jess's sensitive earlobe, alternately nibbling it, and whispering to Jess. Jess's eyes opened and closed as I focused on my movement in and out of her. Knowing how Chantelle liked to talk about what we were doing when we were having sex, I could imagine that she was telling how hot it was to watch me fucking her. Or maybe she was reminding Jess that she had been rubbing her pussy, or touching her ass... Jess was drawing in big breaths as she gave a half smile and occasional nod as Chantelle whispered to her, shuddering a little under me and sometimes opening her eyes to look straight into mine. At one point Chantelle must have whispered Jess a question, because she looked in my eyes and then turned to Chantelle and nodded, before I thrust into her again and her eyes closed as her head dropped back against the pillow.

Chantelle had been holding both of us, her hand rubbing down my back as she kept her face next to Jess's. Running her hand from the back of my neck down to my buttock, I knew Chantelle could feel my cheeks clenching as I thrust into Jess. She pulled away from us a little and shifted downward, moving far enough to slide her hand further down over my ass. Reaching between my legs, I could feel her sliding up between my cheeks, her finger approaching my asshole. I slowed down, giving her time to move her finger closer, and then gave a little gasp when she finally touched me.

With her hand on my butt and one finger just touching my starfish, Chantelle began to push me forward, keeping her hand between my cheeks as I began to move with her hand. Her finger began to push inside me when I pushed back, just a little. My mind was frantic as I felt Chantelle touching me. I was fucking Jess while Chantelle played with my ass. Unbelievable. I concentrated on trying to relax my ass on my outthrusts, trying to suck Chantelle's finger deeper into me.

Jess had been watching my face as my motions slowed. "Everything okay?" she smiled. I had the feeling that she might know exactly what was happening.

My voice was hoarse as I tried to answer. "She's touching... Chantelle's touching me too."

"Oh she is? Where?"

"My ass."

"Oh, just your ass? Just your cheeks Dave? Or is it more?"

"No, not that... She's touching... she's touching my asshole."

"Oh she is? She's dirty, isn't she? Chantelle's a very dirty girl. She told me she was going to fuck you too, you know. Did you know that?"

"No, I... no, no. I didn't."

"Well she is. She told me you like that."

I could only nod. Chantelle had stopped playing with my ass, and I just rested for a second, moving very slowly in Jess, not knowing what was next. Then I heard the sound of a flip bottle lid, and a few seconds later, felt Chantelle's hand return to my ass. But now, she used one hand to spread open my cheeks, and then felt her finger rubbing something cold and slippery over my anus. She pushed into me, and this time, there was no delay as I felt her finger slide in deeply. "Oh, God," I moaned, feeling full as her finger reached my prostate. I pulled away inadvertently, then pushed back as she pushed forward again, until I knew that her finger was in me to the hilt. With her finger deep inside, Chantelle again began to push me forward, encouraging me to move in Jess again.

I began to move back and forth, sliding in and out of Jess again. It took me a minute to get a rhythm without having Chantelle pull out too far, but then we were in sync. I felt her finger sliding out partway as I thrust forward, and my eyes widened as she pushed deeper inside me when I pulled back. Jess was looking up watching my face as the sensations grew. I didn't know what feeling was better – the full feeling in my ass, or the sensation of my cock sliding in Jess's warm, smooth pussy. I pressed my mouth against her, kissing her hard as I thrust against her mound, trying to rub against her clit with my groin. She gasped as she felt me grind against her. She got into a rhythm too, lifting her hips to force me tight against her when I pushed forward.

"Unh... oh, yes," Jess murmured as we both began to move faster. I could feel the sensation of my orgasm starting at my balls, and I tried to slow down, not wanting to come too soon. Jess felt me slowing. "Don't stop," she hissed. "Keep going. Hard... Just... like that!" she pushed hard against me again. Instead of slowing, now I sped up, but kept the pressure on her clit when I moved forward, trying to rotate my hips to try to help her. Chantelle was keeping up with us, keeping her hand tight against my ass now, her finger staying deep in me as she pushed me forward.

"Almost there," Jess whispered, reaching up to pull my mouth to hers, kissing me hard as we ground together. I could feel my orgasm rising too. "Almost... almost... Oh, now, NOW Dave NOW..." Jess began to writhe harder under me, and with her words, I let my orgasm go. I shot into her, thrusting deep, and I could feel my ass clenching around Chantelle's finger as I pushed forward. I was trying to pull away from Chantelle's finger, the pressure suddenly too much.

"Yes, no, oh, it's too much, Chantelle, no..." She kept her finger in me for another few seconds, pushing in me again as I felt my second pulse, and my third, spurting into Jess's spasming pussy. Then she withdrew, prompting another noise of protest, but then I felt a feeling ofcompletionas I gave another thrust forward, and then finally began to slow down. Jess's head was thrashing back and forth against the pillow, her body arching, and then she collapsed under me as I made my final movements. We finally came to a rest as Chantelle suddenly appeared next to us, Jess and I panting as Chantelle began to give us slow kisses. I could feel Jess's heart pounding under my chest, and I levered myself up. But then I couldn't move any more, and I just lay, connected to her still, with my softening cock in her pussy.

After a minute I had finally caught my breath enough to move off of Jess, sliding next to her with my arm across her, with Chantelle on the opposite side. Jess was lying with her eyes closed, still breathing a little bit hard. I kissed her gently and put my head on her shoulder, and then Chantelle leaned in for brief kiss. She turned her head and kissed Jess too, and then slid out of bed to pad to the bathroom. I heard the water running, and then she was back with a wet washcloth and towel. She gently washed my cock, and then gently wiped Jess's pussy. "Thanks, honey," Jess sighed.

"After that, I thought you might need a little cleanup!"

"I'm sure we did. Thank you." Chantelle pulled the covers up over us, then turned off the light and climbed back into bed next to Jess. She pulled Jess over toward her, leaving me room to settle in a bit better. With our exertion done, the room suddenly felt cold, and we all cuddled up together. We exchanged kisses, but this time they were more just close rather than sexual. We were all satisfied, at least for the moment.

"That was wonderful," I murmured into Jess's ear.

"Yes it was. I'm glad I could come today."

"Me too!" chimed in Chantelle. We all laughed.

"Unplanned excitement is the best," Jess murmured.

"Any kind is good. Hopefully from here it won't have to be unplanned." I said, hoping for more the next day. As we drifted off, images played through my mind, of Jess's head thrown back as she orgasmed, of the look of her pussy as I first opened it, of Chantelle's first tentative kisses with Jess.I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

BlueTang
BlueTang
40 Followers