All Comments on 'Teaching Chastity'

by TiltingatWindmills

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jabad850jabad850about 1 year ago

Great start! Eager to see the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, a fantastic start to a wonderful story of male chastity. We should have all men wear a cock cage just for the fun of it. I am not sure where along the story this is going but it seems like the time line got mixed up. I thought that Tamiko had a limited time due to fertility drugs but now it has been a few weeks but only a few days? Please continue as I would like to know what happens to Tamiko if her husband is not allowed to cum in her? Will Paisley force her to take on some lovers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are my favorite writer on Literotica! Do you know more places with stories about a “male Chastity world”?

I would love to see the story end up in Tamiko taking full control on her husband. Her husband will be in chastity forever after giving her a kid. She will requier every male student of her to wear a Chastity device. And becoming one of the chastity pioniers for universities all over the country. She will train Eric herself, who will eventually serve in her household as well.

From time to time she will visit Paisley, the only one who she will completly submit to.

jeremy5028jeremy5028about 1 year ago

Amazing story! Can’t wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story! Can’t wait for more!

NightroNightroabout 1 year ago

Great story. I love that Paisley is controlling Tamiko's orgasms also. I get the feeling that Paisley has been allowing Noah to cum at every session but only if he doesn't tell Tamiko. Right? I think Paisley should put them both in chastity devices and allow them to cum with other people as she arranges but never with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great story from you.

I like all your stuff, but think the memory recorders are a bit too scifi for my tastes, so I prefer more conventional ones like this.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy9 months ago

Delectable :) I love your stuff, thank you!

CockedCapCockedCap9 months ago

More stories soon, please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting premise.

Sex, such as it is, is barely described in neded details.

Three stars.

rickylaw01rickylaw015 months ago

What a shame you left us hanging and never finished this story. It needed another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story DEFINITELT needs continuing - as an author, sometimes you gotta giveurbreaders what they want

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Continuation pls

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous