Teaching Demi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, I can't believe you are touching me there in a public place," she whispered almost mortified, but her body betrayed her words as she pushed herself on my fingers.

"I am going to do more than just touch you, now scoot a bit down and get your panties off," I whispered back, as I got hold of her sensitive earlobe and sucked on it.

"You've got to be kidding me Dan, can it not wait until we get back to the room, please?."

"I am not asking Demi."

The sudden change in my tone and the sudden stronger grip on her thighs, made her realise I was not joking, so she quickly pushed her self-down and put her hands inside her skirt and slid her silky panties down her legs.

"Good girl, now take them and put them on the table," I ordered.

"Oh God," her whole face was bright red as she followed my command and brought her silky panties from under the table and left it on the top. I grabbed it and brought it to my nostrils taking in the familiar smell of Demi's nether region. I gave it a kiss, before leaving her red panties on the centre of the table in view of anyone who walked past our table.

My fingers quickly snaked inside her skirt and found her pussy that was leaking buckets. My lips found Demi's again as I inserted my middle finger inside her.

"Mpfff," she grabbed me roughly and shoved her tongue inside my mouth, as a second finger quickly joined the first one insider her hot pussy.

"Ahem, I've got your drink and some olive bread guys," the waitress stood their almost embarrassed to interrupt us.

"Oh, that's great. Just keep them in the middle of the table," I told her with my fingers firmly inside Demi. As the waitress went to put the bottle on the table she froze when she saw the red panties there.

I knew this was going to go one of two ways. She was either going to raise her voice and tell us to get a room and kick us out, or she was going to hang around enjoying the show.

Her breath quickened, as her eyes first settled on Demi's aroused face and then they tracked down below to see my hand firmly between her legs. Although, she couldn't see much through the dark table, my moving fingers left no doubt what I was doing.

"Umm, there you go guys, hope you enjoy them, is there anything else you would like me to get for you?" the cute blonde-haired waitress stammered, as she tried her best to sound professional, while her face was quickly turning red.

"No, that's all for now but I will leave you a nice large tip if you could keep an eye out and let me know if anyone else comes close to the table," I smiled at her and without waiting for her response, I turned back and found Demi's hungry lips again.

I heard our cute waitress emit a gasp, as I sucked on Demi's hot tongue, while I finger fucked her mercilessly.

"Oh, fuck fuck fuck," Demi groaned in to my mouth, as her pussy lips tightened around my fingers.

Demi was gone long past feeling mortified, as she threw caution to the wind, as her hands grabbed my pants and she impatiently unzipped them, before clumsily trying to fish my cock out. I would have helped her, but my hands were too busy molesting her. She finally moaned triumphantly in to my mouth, as her hands freed my cock out.

I was so aroused by this point and oozing so much pre cum, I nearly bit her lips off as she started fisting my hard cock.

"Let me help," the waitress' words brought us both back from our lust induced rutting. I looked at her in surprise, as she quickly looked around to make sure no one was looking, before she joined us on the corner sofa and reached for my pants.

Her hot breath was on my neck as she expertly located my belt, unbuckled it and opened up my pants.

"I can't do anything else as I have a boyfriend, but I am going to make it easier for you two lovebirds," she whispered as she pushed my pants down. It took both, Demi and I, a few seconds to comprehend what was happening and I had to stifle a groan, as the pretty waitress's hand brushed the head of my cock.

"Oh, fuck it, what the hell," she almost muttered to herself, before grabbing hold of the exposed part of my cock and gave it a quick wank.

"Urgh fuck," I closed my eyes and moaned, as my free hand got hold of Demi's neck and I pulled her in for a kiss.

For a second, I was worried if jealously was going to raise its ugly head, but I need not have worried as the girls took turns jerking me off as I mauled Demi's lips, while fingering her pussy.

"I would love to do more, but I've got to keep an eye out guys," the cute waitress whispered, before giving my cock one final stroke and reluctantly stood up. With the corner of my eye, I noticed her face was now bright red and her nipples were poking out of her white blouse.

I think at this point, both Demi and I were far too gone to care about getting caught, as I pulled Demi on to my laps and opened up her legs and started stimulating her sensitive clit in earnest.

Demi let go of my cock, and bit her hands to stop herself from screaming, as my free hand mauled her tits.

At this position I could see the waitress could see Demi's engorged pussy lips and what my fingers were doing to it. Just as she was about to cum, I quickly moved my finger away from her pussy and positioned my cock on her wet slit and buried her to the hilt.

"Oh fuck," I heard both the girls moan in unison, as Demi grated herself on my cock as a powerful orgasm took over her.

I continued stimulating her clit, as she rode her orgasm.

By the time she gently pushed my finger away from her sensitive clit, I was on the verge of bursting my nuts, but I wanted to give our waitress one last show. I quickly dislodged Demi from my cock and grabbed her by her hair and brought her face down. She understood what I wanted, and after a quick glance at our waitress, she leaned over and gobbled my cock.

I knew nothing was going to stop my orgasm now, as I jerked my hips a few times and exploded inside Demi's hot mouth. She sucked me like a pro until my balls emptied inside her stomach.

"Guys, that's the most erotic thing I've seen in my entire life," the flustered waitress leaned close to us and whispered, as she touched my softening cock that was wet and slippery with Demi's pussy juice and saliva. After giving it a few gentle pumps, she reluctantly stood up and grabbed the not so fresh bread basket, and promised to return with some fresh ones.

Demi and I did our best to make ourselves decent and enjoy the rest of the meal, but truth be told, after such an eventful session we just wanted to go back to the hotel and lie down for a bit.

Our waitress kept on fussing over us for the rest of the evening, and I felt my cock stir a few times, as her accidental touches got more frequent.

By the time we left, I left her a £50 tip as promised. Although Demi did correctly point out the free show we gave her was more than ample tip.

As we walked back to car with our belly full, my hands naturally found her plump arse cheeks, and I knew the night was only beginning.

12