All Comments on 'Teaching, First Year'

by Onrecess

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn't count the mistakes on the first Page.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

Whoa! Head spinning here.

Whatever happened to Tom’s “not a fling” with Michelle? In the previous story? That had room for growth.

The beginning of this story had me skeptical. “Oh, jeez! Is this gonna be a 5 page stroke story? So much for character development, just straight into gonzo.” You redeemed yourself by page two (though I think the Jerky Jerky boyz got disappointed when the plot and character slowed down their stroke story).

Overall a very good story, but you need to do something about those elephantine paragraphs. Leave those to Joyce and Faulkner - you’re not quite there yet.

OnrecessOnrecessover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you. I am working on another. I need to edit on here. My open source WP loses format when I switch to text. I'll try editing on here. Should I skip a line between paragraphs.

OnrecessOnrecessover 1 year agoAuthor

Oh, man. It isn't editing. I went back and read it in mw WP and I just wrote those monsters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Likewise, couldn't count the mistakes on Page 1, including 2 consecutive sentences spelling "every" as "ever".

storyteller4u2storyteller4u2over 1 year ago

Too bad the story wrapped up in the last 2 paragraphs, would love to read it as a continuing adventure ending this one with the confession of love. Next chapter the school year of hiding their affair from their colleagues while unable to resist each other away from the job. Next chapter the trip to Aruba and the proposal. Next chapter their engagement and heading to the altar followed by honeymoon. Next chapter married couple colleagues at school and maybe an expanding curiosity for kinks and perversions, and on and on. Great start for a grand life adventure if the author was so motivated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous