All Comments on 'Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 11'

by Svalbarding

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SukumizulyfSukumizulyfover 3 years ago
Favorite series on this site

Love your work!

SaxAndCollSaxAndCollover 3 years ago
Loving this series

I’m still loving this series, SB. This chapter specifically was just wonderful - I’ve been looking forward to Isa’s proper debut, and Megan has certainly proved an interesting character as well! I’ll be honest though, it feels like Abbie is being left to the wayside a little - that should be interesting to watch develop as well!

I always enjoy your work, SB, and I hope you keep it up! I’m also holding out that you’ll pick up This Is Our Story for a second series once you’re done with this one! Either way, I’m sure whatever comes next is gonna be fantastic as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Scene Breaks

You REALLY need to start doing SOMETHING to signal when one scene ends and another begins. Or, put another way, when there's any kind of time-skip. It's been something of an issue this whole time, but that transition-less change from saying goodbye to Isa as his students rushed in, to greeting his neighbors was EXTREMELY jarring.

Please use a line of long dashes, underscores, "__ hours later" in all caps, or *something.* Just a simple

_______

will do the trick.

Otherwise, you've done great. Please keep it up!

SvalbardingSvalbardingover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: Scene breaks

Yeah, I hear ya. The problem is that I'm mostly writing these for release in downloadable format, primarily for my patreon (shameless plug: patreon.com/icebear), which simply includes page breaks that don't come along for the ride when I paste the plain text into literotica's submission form. I try to remember (and will try harder), but they're really best read in the intended format. Since I'm posting months-old chapters here from where I'm writing for my peeps, I just don't spend a lot of time on the older free stuff compared to what I'm expending on the current content.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous