Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was 'slutty.' Aggressive would be like..." Her eyes and voice gained a sudden intensity as she whipped her hair back over one shoulder. "Yeah, you like it when I jerk this bad boy, don't you? You know you fucking do. Don't you fucking dare cum yet, because I have all sorts of plans for this baby. I'm gonna drain your fucking balls dry, Mr. Canon. Every last mother fucking drop of cum."

"Wow." I gestured for her to go on. Who didn't like a little theater with their tuggy?

"What did I say next?"

"Um, obsequious, I think?"

She nodded, closing her eyes for a moment. When they opened, they were twice their original size, needful and imploring. "Thank you for letting me play with your huge cock, Mr. Cannon. My tight little pussy gets so wet thinking about you. About this. Do you think if I'm a good girl, you'll let me put him inside me later? I would besoooo grateful. I promise I'll show you just how grateful, if you let me. Oh,please let me, Mr. Canon," she whimpered.

I groaned. Jesus. She was picking up by instinct what Cassie hadn't been able to replicate in weeks of constant porn-browsing. Like everything else she'd ever studied, Tabitha was a natural.

"And dominatrix, let's see..."

"No need. I've been dommed enough lately. The others are all good, though. Whatever you like."

She shook her head. "No. You have to tell me. I'm here tolearn, remember? So teach me what you like. Teach me how to earn your approval."

"I'm really not that picky, Tabitha. You can--"

"I'm not doing you a favor, Mr. Canon. I don't want you to feel thankful, and I don't want you to feel like it's greedy to be demanding." She planted a series of soft kisses up the length of my cock, yet somehow simultaneously conveyed she wasn't finished making her point. "Think of it like an essay. Teaching me the steps to craft a product that isn't merely satisfactory, but compelling. Except the paragraphs are my body, and the rubric is your cock."

I came.

Holy fuck, I came so hard I couldn't even see where it landed. The ceiling, for all I knew. The goddamn moon.

"Whoa! Was that... whoa. I thought that only happened with high school boys," she muttered, inspecting her hair nervously to see if any had spurted there.

"Yeah, me too. Goddamn, Tabitha. Sorry about--"

She suddenly grasped my cock so firmly I clamped my mouth shut in fright. Rather than tear it off, though, she draped her plump lips around it and swirled her tongue around my dome, insuring that I was good and clean of the dribbles that hadn't fired like a gunshot. It was still hypersensitive in the wake of my orgasm. I trembled softly as she sucked.

"You don't have to apologize to me. When I do something wrong, tell me and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. Don't waste words apologizing. I don't need it sugar-coated. I'll be more patient next time. I promise. I'll get better."

"You'll... you think you did somethingwrong?"

She made a face. "Well, yeah. It's supposed to take way longer than that, right?"

"It takes as long as it takes. That orgasm, hon, was a compliment. Or a thank you. Both, I guess."

Rather than smile at the praise, she simply nodded. Like she'd said, she wasn't merely giving me a handjob; she was studying how to give me a handjob. Tabitha might not be able to take notes at the moment, but she had a hell of a memory.

"So the dirty talk wasn't too much?"

"It was great. Style-wise, I..." I'd been about to say I didn't care enough to knit-pick, but her unwillingness to have me gloss over such things had already been made clear. "Um, the first one was good. Obsequious is cute, but it's too role-play. Doesn't suit you."

Her eyes narrowed. "So you're saying 'slutty' suits me just fine."

"So far, yeah." I got a grudging smile. "So you really want me to just... tell you how I like it? What to do, what not to do?"

"Like you always said, there's the easy way, and then there's theright way. I don't care what other hypothetical men like. Teach me howyou like it."

Jesus. Even Isa hadn't been like this. If she were here, she'd still have that glare behind her eyes, the resentment -- that she hated the power I had over her, even if it turned her on like nothing else ever had. Tabitha? This was the same Tabitha I'd always known. Focused. Attentive. Determined to ace whatever I put in front of her.

A pleasure to have in class.

"All right, so we'll need to build me back up. I hadn't planned on... that, but I'm not out of it yet. Ready to try another blowjob?"

Tabitha nodded. "Yes, Mr. Canon."

"All right. First off, are you comfortable down there? The hardwood can't feel very good on your knees. I can get you a pillow or something."

She retrieved one herself, wasting no time getting back into position. "Ready."

I ran my fingers through her deep brown hair. It was like silk. She had to have brushed it in the car. No way it could be this soft without fresh effort. Tabitha permitted my caress, but she was plainly awaiting instruction.

"Now before, if I recall, you dove right onto it mouth-first," I began. "What put you in such a rush?"

"They said I only had ten minutes," she explained. "Is that not what you're supposed to do? It's mouth on cock, bob bob, squirt squirt. Right?"

I shook my head reprovingly. "How... clinical. But see, that's the thing about good sex, Tabitha. It's not about the destination -- it's about the journey. You want to conceive a kid, then yeah, go with the pump and dump. You want to win a man's heart --my heart-- you use a little finesse."

"Pump and...? Gross." She wrinkled her nose, shuddering. "Sorry. Adjusting. You were saying about finesse? But if I'm not allowed to use my mouth, then... Do you mean start with a handjob? Because that sure didn't slow things down a minute ago." She peered around the room for a moment in search of the missing jizz.

"I don't mean about slow. Sometimes I might like to have a girl go at it like she's desperate for it, pedal to the metal. No, I'm talking about finesse. Is the point of a blowjob to make me come, or is it to provide me pleasure?"

"The latter, I guess? Yeesh, it's so weird talking about this stuff with a teacher. I'm listening though -- definitely don't stop. So you're saying diving in is bad."

I nodded. "Some guys may dig that, and sometimes yeah, I might just be horny and want to get off -- though sex is usually my preference for that. Are you on the pill by the way?"

She blushed. "Um... no. I can get on it, though. I have my own insurance card so my parents won't know. Oh man. You're going to... Wow. Sorry, processing. My English teacher is talking about coming inside me. Oh wow. This is... a lot."

"Too much? For all the grief you were giving me over brainwashed sex slaves, you still get to say no whenever you want, you know."

Tabitha nodded. "I won't, but thanks. Unless you're saying you want me to? I've heard that's a thing."

"Holy crap, Tabitha, I'm talking about consent, not rape games. Damn." I shook my head. "Anyway, we were talking about blowjobs. Now what I want you to do is give my cock a single lick, and make that lick last at least ten seconds."

"Ten...?! Mr. Canon, you're big, but you're not ten seconds big." She winced immediately at her retort. "Sorry, I shouldn't make fun. I didn't mean anything by it."

"You really don't need to apologize this much. I actually sort of like that you're being yourself."

"Other than coming over to my teacher's house to get tutored in sucking cock, you mean."

"Other than that." We shared a brief smile. "Now. Are you ready?"

Tabitha nodded, sucking in a deep breath as she leaned forward. I'd gone a bit soft after the handjob incident, so she took me in hand and extended my cock straight up. It was still semi-hard. I wondered if she could really drag it out that long. I'd picked ten seconds out of a hat. Was that number going to be comically long, or--

Oh.

No. It was not too long.

She only extended the very tip of her tongue from her mouth, so little that her nose grazed me as she began by the base. I wasn't counting, but I could only assume she was. It felt like an hour, that lick. A perfect, warm, wet, loving hour.

"Like that, Mr. Canon?" she asked.

I jumped. One lick and she had shut my mind off. "Y-yeah." I nodded vigorously. "Now keep going. Nothing but tongue. Lick it."

Tabitha studied my cock from several angles. "Yeah, I guess I don't need the hand now, huh."

"You sure don't. Now lick me."

Tabitha Hutchings, honor roll dream girl of GHS, licked my cock. I tried to devise an adequate simile, but there was nothing. Not like a lollipop. That would lack the passion she put into it. Not like an ice cream cone. It would be melting down her chin before she finished the second pass. She didn't even lick it like a cock. I'd had my cock licked all too much lately, and this was something new altogether. No. Simply put, Tabitha licked my cock like she'd been told to give it ten-second licks and meant to follow those instructions precisely until I told her to do something else.

"You know, I think I actually kind of like the taste? Like, it's... I don't know the word. No, I'll screw it up if I try. But I like it. A lot. Do you like it, Mr. Canon?" she asked after some time had passed.

"That feels better than anything has felt all goddamn day, Tabitha. You're a godsend. You--"

There was no missing the sudden tremor that went through her body. Had that been...? Did she just...! From nothing more than...?!

I tested the waters. "You suck cock like a pro, Tabby. You should be proud. My perfect little blowjob queen."

At that, however, she pulled back. "Did you see me, um, having the... well, I guess it was an orgasm, but I never..."

"I sure did. How'd it feel?"

Her smile sneaked past her resolve. "Good.Really good. At least until you started forcing it. It has to be real, Mr. Canon. Don't b.s. me, or it breaks the mood. And please don't call me Tabby."

"Deal. Now get back to licking already and give me something to approve of."

That was all it took. She didn't hesitate, and never slowed. After a while I started counting along with her. Ten seconds of bliss was far too leisurely for my brain to register as a rhythm, but sure enough, at or around the same mark every time. Up the sides. Up the base. Zigzagging back and forth. Swirling around the tip. With only a few words of muttered feedback, she devoted several rounds to the ultra-sensitive spot around my midsection. Round and around and around, never dwelling on any one technique long enough for her spit to dry elsewhere. My whole universe was divided up in ten-second increments for as far as I could see.

I began to wonder if she'd ever stop. Sure enough, the clock over the TV told me she'd been on her knees, licking my cock, for close to an hour without saying a word. The stimulus was too gradual to actually make me come, but the feel of it... Physically, her methodic technique was magnificent. Psychologically, the devotion to my satisfaction was divinity itself.

I hadn't caught the exact start time, but it was closer to two hours than one before she said a word.

"You're sure you don't want me to use the rest of my mouth? You came so easily before, but now, I don't know if I'm, you know, doing it right."

"You're closer than you think. But you're right, I don't want to keep you down there all night. Now I want you to wrap your mouth around it. Bob nice and slow like you did before, but keep focusing on using your tongue. All about the tongue. And don't let what I'm doing distract you."

She looked nervous, but one thing Tabitha Hutchings did not do was question a direct instruction from her teacher. She slipped my almost aching cock between her lips, wrapping them snug yet remaining perceptibly assiduous in keeping her teeth clear. Somehow not tired from an hour and a half of slobbering all over my dick, she moved her tongue with the dexterity of a finger. A soft, slick finger, consumed with the need to pleasure me.

My hand fumbled around beside my chair for where I'd dropped my briefcase when I'd come home. The question was in her eyes, but she didn't ask it. She sucked, because I'd told her to suck, because my approval was contingent on her sucking, because her sense of self-worth was contingent on my approval.

I entered the combination and retrieved the necessary implement, a black dry erase marker. Tabitha didn't like that; it was clear from her eyes alone. She didn't slow, though. Not when I took the cap off. Not when I held her head still with my left hand. Not when I put the marker to her forehead with my right. Not when I whipped out my phone.

"Say cheese, Tabitha."

"Heeeeev," she replied, her lips curling upward at the corners in a vain effort to smile around the cock lodged in her mouth. I snapped a picture. It took three tries, but I finally got one that wasn't blurry. Once satisfied, I turned the phone around and showed her.

Her eyes widened as she took in the sight of her face impaled on her English teacher's swollen red cock. On her forehead was written, in my shaky handwriting:100% A+ COCKSUCKER, with the grade near her hairline and the assignment title above her brow.

With a screech that dropped and became a growling mess of a moan, Tabitha came. That was all I'd been waiting for -- I obliged her by flooding her mouth with a river of cum all my own.

Tabitha fell back on her ass as I finished -- or at least, I finished because she fell back on her ass. She hadn't known to swallow, or how, and as she panted in the wake of her climax, a trail of slime dribbled between her lips and down onto her sweater.

"Did... did you really mean it?" she asked eagerly once she'd gulped down the dregs before they too stained her top.

"You're a natural, Tabitha. Best blowjob I've ever had. No bullshit. You earned it. We'll work on some variation next time, but for that project, full credit."

Her thighs clenched together conspicuously. "Thank you, Mr. Canon. You know, I think grading me like that is actually a good idea. Not necessarily writing it on my face -- that is washable, right?"

"Yeah, comes right off."

"Good. But that's so... it's so..." She launched herself to her feet and then immediately onto my lap, thighs spread to straddle my flagging cock. Was she that wet, or was that just her saliva? I could feel her labia wrapped around my cock hungrily even through her panties. "Just promise me you'll give me honest feedback, OK? No filter. When I fuck up, tell me. I want to get better. I want to be thebest."

"And when you do a rock star job like that, I'll tell you that, too. You're a straight A student Tabitha. Apply yourself, and I think you're going to surprise yourself how quickly you learn."

She rocked her hips, grinding her pussy against my cock. "I had a hell of a teacher." Did I have a condom? I couldn't wait for birth control. I could get a condom. There was a Walgreens four blocks from my house. Ten minutes, tops.

"Hell, that was me winging it. Just you wait until I actually come at you with a lesson plan."

"Mm, I can't wait. I know I have so much more to learn." She applied her travel-worn tongue to the side of my neck, licking with that same painstaking slowness up toward my ear. I counted along with her.

Around second eight, I gently nudged her back. "Yeah, see, that's a liiiiittle too slow there. Sort of slobbering all over my neck -- I think I felt some dribbling down my chest."

She nodded, hopping back to her feet. "Yeah, it felt pretty gross. Stubbly, too. Yuck. All right, I'm gonna wash off my forehead before this crud stains." Tabitha paused by the door to my bedroom, which I suppose would be the only bathroom she'd know about in the house. The smoke her eyes, though, when she looked back over her shoulder... it should have set off alarms. "Start thinking about your next lesson."