All Comments on 'Teaching Her a Lesson Pt. 30'

by Svalbarding

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SvalbardingSvalbardingover 3 years agoAuthor
THE END

Ice Bear (the author) here. I hope everyone enjoyed the read at least half as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you dig it and want more, or want to toss me a tip, check out my patreon (http://patreon.com/icebear).

davet1davet1over 3 years ago

Talk about left wanting more. One of the best series that's been on here, period

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great ending

I was wondering about all that makeup work he threw away. Tied everything up perfectly AND left us with the clear impression that those two are going to work it out in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Like any great story it needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

Probably the bwst saga I have seen here. Kept me checking for updates for months, and enjoying the twists and turns.

Good writing and well thought out long term plots are extremely rare here. It's great to see when it happens. You've raised the bar.

EpyleEpyleover 3 years ago

A sequel is needed. My suggestion: Taylor gets herself into college, takes some philosophy and psych courses and starts proving to Canon that his tastes need broadening because he doesn't know what he wants like she knows what he wants. And of course he's like a pig complaining about all the shit he's rolling in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More - some sorta of updates at least of what's going on with the crew.

asianToyasianToyabout 3 years ago

I’ve been a fan since the first thing you posted here (and icebear’s other venue). All of your work has been enjoyable, well written, and extremely clever. This time you’ve surpassed yourself.

While the temptation is to clamber for a sequel I would advise against one. Where would Canon go from here? That being said you might consider an extended postscript a year or two from now giving us the story of the reunification we all suspect is coming.

Thank you on behalf of all the lazy bastards who can’t be bothered to comment much less hit that five star button. I truly look forward to your next great, hilarious, thought provoking, and vastly entertaining work.

asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good read definitely one if not the best I've seen on this site

Timsandtoms69Timsandtoms69almost 2 years ago

Easily one of the greatest stories on this site. Supremely good characterization and no cookie cutter characters.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

I find it amazing that some readers think Canon won. Impossible. He was, to quote the bard, “hoisted on his own petard.”

And he really deserves it.

Kinda like reading “Don Juan” by Byron - but with real world ramifications.

He has three years of constant pussy being thrown at him, which should cause his moral compass to vivisect him.

If you’re titillated but not horrified by Canon - check yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It didn't - doesn't - fit with your theme or intended direction at all, but it might have been nice to see Taylor wind up as a bondage slave in spite of herself. Maybe through Tabitha getting creative and manipulating her into a situation where it can be done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSvalbarding@Svalbarding
For more information about me and my work, check out my patreon page: http://www.patreon.com/icebear

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES