All Comments on 'Teaching Kaci'

by Baxter72

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Grade A Erotica. Top notch fantasy with no typos.

Professor, This appears to be your first story posted here on Literotica. If this is the first erotic story you have written, you may have just discovered your new career.

"Teaching Kaci" is "Grade A" erotica, indeed, with no typos or grammatical errors. Exceptional in the fantasy department, as well. Sexy, imaginative, clean, and entirely believeable. I look forward to reading about her advanced course. Please give us an encore performance and invite the old guy next door over for a closer inspection of Kaci.

Soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nicely written

But could use more detail, more passion, more raunch, more detail and drawn out fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sorry professor

Sorry professor, there would be no way of justifying this as the right thing to do. If you waited until after she had finished your course, it might be acceptable, as presumably you would no longer have any influence over her (unless she were to ask for a letter of reference!), but it would probably not be worth risking your retirement over. However, as a fantasy, I would have no problem with "I knew it was wrong, but I just couldn't resist...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NIcely done

I enjoyed your story, but only gave it 75%. I think you moved forward with your virgin much too coldly. Perhaps you can slow down and provide more details of the love making next time. I would have appreciated your story much more if you had included more detail and not tried to expose a virgin to the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It was nice, but...

it seemed somewhat detatched... like he was telling a story instead of living it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good stuff

niiiiice. write more... i came 4 times reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Garbage!!

I dont even know where to begin. Muffins, condoms, virgin bottoms......all terrible!!!!!!

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 18 years ago
Needs work, in my opinion

You don't move forward with a virgin - even a willing one - anything like that quickly. Virgins need time, and care, and pampering, and more extended foreplay. Well, they do if it's going to be any good for them. If she's just a notch in your bedpost - if you don't care anything for her, then you might just dive straight in like this... but that's not a story I want to read, and I don't think it's the story you want to write. The basic set up - elderly professor and young student - has a lot of erotic potential, and your writing style is fine, but you need to take this a bit slower and explain more about why /she/ chooses /him/. In my opinion, of course.

aglaisaglaisabout 18 years ago
Great - I liked it !!!

Great story, I liked it very much.

I like your style as well.

Please continue with your stories.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

The vascetomy ruined this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Typo or Thinko?

Dear Professor:

You wrote: "...she apparently wanted _desert_..."

Desert is dry; try dessert.

Cheers.

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
A truly professorial tone...

Detached writing about an exhilarating experience...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Obviously Got a Katie Holmes Thing

You stories are good, but does every woman in your stories have to look like Katie Holmes? I like her, but give you readers a break with a little more variety.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good

Superior writing style. On one hand, its too bad she had to use a plain old dude for her first. On the other hand, a younger, more virile guy might not have been as patient or understanding of her needs as he was. Good stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous