All Comments on 'Teaching Miss A Lesson'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
So, to be a teacher in that area, she had to

get a full lobotomy? So she is too stupid to figure out how to turn the tables on a high school dumbass? She deserves to be fucked hundreds of times for being so retarded. Oops, didn't mean to insult the little yellow school bus folks by comparing her to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great!

I liked it very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep writing!

Good story! I'd love to read more about the art teacher being used by her student.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another great story

But a quick comment to the person wondering about the lobotomy. GET A LIFE ITS FICTION. I've seen dinosaurs and aliens in the cinema reading this story was far more fun than either of those experiences so just accept its not real and don't be so dumb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another entry?

I, Amy herebye request another story of our damsel in distress and sexual unrest. How low can she go?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

really liked the story, will we be able to see another one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Teachers Are Sluts!

Loved this story too Dark Cloud. That poor horny slut. My oh my!! Just to do that to some of my fellow female teachers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good, but...

for some reason I was a little put off by the British spellings and phrases. It just comes off as confusing and unrealistic when the picture you're trying to paint is of the east coast and black ghetto assed punks trying to humiliate their teacher, but people are using phrases like "you're off your head". Throw in some American street slang next time for a more realistic effect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Keeping whoring out those teachers!

WOW WOW WOW! You are so fucking hot! I just read that hot story about the art teacher being turned into a whore by her student Tony. Then I saw the LIST of stories you wrote. I can hardly wait to read them all (but wifey is about to come back from the store...fuck, I wish she was gone all day!) I will read them all when I can. I have precum already!

TheDarkCloudTheDarkCloudabout 16 years agoAuthor
Picture Of Lisa Available

Drop me a line and tell me what you thought of th estory and I'll send you a pic of the real Lisa that inspired this slut of a teacher!

SashaDeeSashaDeealmost 16 years ago
The story where I met you babes x

Gorgeous, this is the first story of yours I read. Made me rememeber the time in London on a friends hen night where I ended up in the loos with a student of mine. Was soo drunk and too horny to notice until after the deed was done. He knew though and I spend six months at his beck and call. Moved to Bristol for a new job in the end. Love Sarah x

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
is there more

are going to be any more lisa & y or who ever you want to use your cum slutou

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this story needs continuing. it's great as far as it goes but with more chapter could and would be fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Perfectly written, & captivating!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very good story

i would love to read more more of her being used both at school and other places by more of her smoke group !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very great story

Very great story i would love to read more on how she gets used in school by the students that know she's a sub and make her do more things in school and outside of it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue

Definitely needs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good Start

I would love to read more and maybe more smoking area use and in school use keep her busy in school and at home as a pet maybe maybe the girl should take more control of the teacher.!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous