Teaching Oldies IT

Story Info
I seduce fat old lady and she loves it.
1.1k words
4.22
29.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who would have thought that volunteering to show senior citizens how to get online would give me so many opportunities to play with some lovely old ladies and couples?

Of course, that is what I wanted being a perverted granny lover. One of the ways I got them turned on was to accidentally introduce them to online porn.

Marigold whom I guessed was in her early seventies, was a lovely old lady- just my type, a good cuddly size 18 going to fat, largish tits, and she always smelt divine.

For a couple of weeks, I behaved myself, and build up a nice easy-going relationship with her.

She was always very appreciative of my help and it had got to the stage where she would give me a chaste kiss on the cheek as I walked in.

On the next visit, as she went to give me her usual light kiss on the cheek, I held her closer so she could feel my cock pressing against her fat belly.

As the weeks progressed, Marigold started to be more amenable in that she wore shorter dresses and even started to show off her crinkly cleavage.

Of course, I gave her more flattering comments. It got to the stage that before ringing her doorbell, I got myself nice and hard and made sure she felt it.

On my last but one visit and whilst drinking tea, she asked if I could show her how to do online shopping as she said that being quite fat she was embarrassed going into shops as all the young sales assistants seemed to ignore or make her feel unwelcome because of her size.

"Well, I don't think you're overweight Marigold. In fact, you're just my type."

"You flatterer, I'm old enough to be your granny. But it is nice for you to say so."

"Not at all, in fact, I prefer the company of older ladies. They are what I call, -- if you don't mind me saying so -- more sensuous."

"No I don't mind -- but down to this online stuff. I need to buy some under ware. Where do we start?"

"What sort of lingerie?"

"Oh, the usual stuff. Stop there young man, you are making me all flustered."

"All I asked is what sort, Marigold?"

"Well if you must know, I like wearing pretty lingerie -- it makes me feel good"

"That's the ticket, you want to feel good -nothing wrong with that. In fact, Marigold, as you well know, you make me feel good every time I see you. How would you feel about something racy or dare I say it, even sexy?"

I showed her how to search for such items and told her to type in pretty lingerie for BBW.

"What does BBW mean?"

"Big beautiful women, like you Marigold"

Once typed in and she pressed the entry key, up popped the usual 1000 and 1 answers.

"My goodness, there is so much choice. Go on you choose the one you think best".

Scrolling down, I clicked on a site that specialized in erotic under ware, and immediately Marigold was mesmerized.

"Well, they don't sell those types of garments in M&S"

"No, they don't Marigold. Look around the site, whilst I make us some more tea".

"No, don't bother with the tea, come sit by me and tell me what you think I would look good in."

"Marigold, if I sit too close to you, I might get carried away -- you are such a sexy lady. In fact look at me Marigold", as I pointed to my hard-on, I am getting excited just thinking about what you would look like dressed like that."

Looking at me, she smiled "Oh, that's all right, it's been too long since someone as nice as you have paid me such a compliment."

Sitting beside her, I started kissing her earlobe and said " would you like to see ladies like you playing with young admirers like me?"

"Really, you mean to say, there are young men like you who actually prefer old ladies?"

I then opened a porn site that specialized in old fat grannies sucking and fucking well-hung young stallions.

She turned to me. " I will order that under ware now and we can play together next week."

Well, what can I say, Marigold, was sex on legs and beaming when she answered the door. Her see-through blouse showed off lovely really droopy tits and thick nipples and her sexy bulging jelly belly hung over her short skirt.

Wasting no time I kissed her deeply and she returned with her tongue swirling in my mouth. Pushing my hand up her skirt, I she had lovely cellulite-heavy thighs and, as I hoped, quite a hairy bush with hairs that poked outside her brief knickers.

Cupping her large meaty vulva I felt a very stiff and very prominent clit. Gently playing with it, Marigold began to squirm and in between gasps of delight, she said that she had been looking at the "dirty websites" and wanted to try all sorts of things. "And darling boy, I want us to talk dirty -- really dirty."

Using my free hand I started to squeeze her breast through her blouse and tweak the nipple. Pushing her hips really hard against my hand, I felt a warm squirt of piss as she suddenly reared back her head as the orgasm rippled through her. "Aaaahhhhh," she groaned and slumped forward into my chest, "thank you, that's the first time I've cum in 20 years and I want more of them. I am lucky to find you and I am especially pleased that my old fat body really turns you on...it does, doesn't it?"

"Marigold, you don't know how much. Now let's go to bed and let me fuck you and make you cum and cum."

In bed, she growled and twisted, my expert tongue wiggling through the furry slit and finding her clit again, the velvety feel of its hot magic. I lapped furiously, over the greasy nub, spreading the hairy lips with one hand and again drilling the hole with four fingers of my other hand. I was amazed at the wide-open feel of it, the heat, the silky muscles of her cunt tube gripping my fingers, and the squishing wetness coating them.

" Oh boy, time to fuck, young man."

Now it is not easy fucking fat women. In the missionary position - impossible. The best and most satisfying is doggy style- her on her knees positions her cunt and shithole for full entry. Easing my cock in her fanny felt like a tight wet velvet glove gripping it.

"Don't tease me, fuck me hard."

Ramming my thick 6 inches in and out Marigold was ohing and aring like mad. Of course, it didn't take me long to shoot my cum juice into her cervix.