Teaching Penny How Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax my love," I whisper to you, "This day is for you...all to please you my girl...enjoy it and let us please you."

I can tell from his movements that Tom is thrusting his cock at you but I can't tell if he's inside of you or sliding against you...between your thighs and against your pussy. Reaching down I discover it's the latter but, even in the ocean water, you are both slippery with the evidence of your arousal. You can deny it all you want my beautiful Goddess, but you ARE excited. Being shown and used so publicly, plus having the attention of so many obviously willing and eager male lovers, as well as one also willing and eager female partner IS exciting you. For me, it is as exciting to be part of a day designed to excite and please you as it was to introduce you to my group of special friends at the pool party.

Cash and Mike have rejoined us after their swim and I step away, making room for them to crowd around you closely. They kiss, nibble, suck and stroke everywhere they can reach and I watch as your eyes grow heavy lidded and your head falls back on your neck while your arousal increases. Hands turn and lift you. T.C. is holding you now, supporting you -- his hands under your thighs to spread your legs wide as the water supports your weight. Cash and Mike each cup one of your breasts, licking and nipping at your taut nipples. Their bodies press against you and their free hands fondle you below the water line. I can't SEE what is happening to you, but I can well imagine -- I can imagine Tom's erection nestled between the cheeks of your ass where he slides against you occasionally to stay hard. I can imagine Cash and Mike's free hands stroking and touching your cunt and clit -- fingers of both their hands buried deep inside you, filling and fucking you.

My mind wanders briefly, considering that while these are all distinctly vital and virile men, being military men, it is reassuring to know they are also disease free -- the military routinely checking such things. I knew I didn't have to worry any more about their virility, having taken surgical measures years ago to prevent possible conception. I wonder about Penny though. Probably should have thought to question that earlier I decide, then shrug mentally. It's too late to worry about it for today -- if one of them hasn't fully fucked her yet, it's only a brief matter of time before one (or more) of them do. At that thought my attention turns back to the tableau in front of me and I decide I need a less vertical spot to appreciate it from. Signaling Tom I head back to shore, grabbing a couple of the big swim towels we'd left behind. Folding one to sit on I flip the other around me like a hooded cloak, primarily to keep from frying in the sun since I leave the front open. Anyone passing between me and the ocean will easily see that my hands are busy between my legs as I continue to watch the activities in the water and imagine the teasing and pleasing my beautiful Penny is enjoying.

And you certainly do seem to be enjoying yourself. Your head is thrown back on Tom's shoulder, your lips part and you appear to be moaning. Tom is still holding you firmly in his arms and looks to be nibbling on your neck and shoulder. The younger men still strain against you, suckling at your generous breasts, their hands appear to be busy under water. In an effort to share your experience in some small measure I have fingers from both hands deep in my own pussy, fucking myself. I know, though, that the feeling of two different men's hands actively fucking your pussy is much, MUCH better. I can see, even from this distance, that you are breathing harder and faster and I can hear the sounds echoing across the water that let me know you are close to cumming again.

In my peripheral vision I notice that we are all being watched. A couple of young women are cuddled together, arms around each other, as their eyes move from watching you and the men in the water, to me at my solitary pleasures on shore. I spread my legs wider and drop the towel to let them have a better view, because I know that most of the action in the water is hidden below the surface. One of the girls smiles and nods in thanks, moving her hand to cup her companion's breast and tease the nipple. I'm now torn between watching these new girls, and watching you, but I see you talking to the men and shaking your head. Cash and Mike back away from you and turn toward the shore, while Tom lets go of his hold on you. He steadies you and helps you walk to shore while I watch in puzzlement. Cash and Mike meanwhile, seem to be making friends with the young ladies, bringing them back to our area.

Tom and I have been friends for so long that sometimes words are unnecessary. I look at him, raising an eyebrow and he shrugs, raising one finger slightly so I nod my agreement to wait. The younger men introduce the young ladies as Leesa and Zoe. They are both attractive and seem very friendly and open. Mike gets them each a beer and it isn't long until the four young people have grouped themselves into pairs and are eagerly discovering what pleases each other. T.C. settles you onto a blanket, wrapping a towel around your shoulders for warmth and getting you a bottle of water after asking what you'd like. He grabs a beer for himself and another bottle of water for me and settles next to me.

"She said no," he explains, "that we had to stop because she was married."

"Really? Doesn't look very happy about it though does she?"

He shrugs, "No, but once she said no..."

I pat him on the knee, "I understand. You did the right thing, TomCat I don't think she expected you all to take it at face value. Let me talk to her and see what's up."

I crawl across the blanket to where you sit, looking somewhat forlorn if truth be told. I put an arm around you and realize you're shivering slightly.

"Are you cold, Penny?"

You swallow hard, "No...I..." you stop, apparently unable to continue.

"Ok!" I lean against you anyway, sharing my warmth. "So Tom says you told them to stop, is that really what you wanted? Or did you just feel that you needed to say it because you love your husband?"

You look at me a little woefully and shake your head slightly.

"See, here's the thing, love. These are good men. Well trained, military men and they're used to taking no for an answer. If that's not what you really mean, then don't say it. If you're just feeling qualms about being married because you love your husband....well, that's something else entirely. I can't entirely expiate your guilt or anxiety but let me ask you this -- how is sex with one of these men different than sex with several strange women at the pool party?"

You look at me, blushing as I remind you of the events at the party.

"Lay back baby."

I push at you gently, spreading the towel away from you and revealing your gorgeous curves. Motioning to Tom I pull your legs apart, sliding my fingers into your folds.

"She's pretty dry," I murmur to Tom.

"I can fix that," he says with a grin.

Using his long fingers he separates the thick black thatch of your pubic hair before taking a long swipe with his tongue.

"Mmmmm. Salty."

He buries his face between your thighs as you cry out and reach for him, as if, at first anyway, you want to push him away. I nestle next to you and stroke the beautiful globes of your bosom, tweaking your nipples into rigid peaks before I bend to suckle from your bounteous delights. I can hear the noises of people fucking now and I know you can hear them too. Possibly both couples are coupling already. You're getting excited, I can tell. You're clawing at the blankets and getting gooseflesh. Your nipples are hard as rocks and you're rocking your hips.

"Watch them Penny." I pinch your nipples and pull them before stopping to nibble and suck again."Watch them fucking. See those hard cocks hammering those wet pussies. Hear them? Hear how wet and excited the girls are? Hear how good it feels for them to be fucked?"

Tom is raising and spreading your thighs even further, holding them apart with his strong arms. I reach down to position his cock at the mouth of your cunt. You moan and I can't quite tell if you're unhappy or deeply excited.

"Fuck her!" I tell T.C. "Fuck her hard and fill her with your cum!"

He grunts in reply as he begins to thrust, slowly at first. Long deep strokes against the roof of your vagina, stroking your G-spot with every slow thrust. I settle back suckling a breast, sliding my fingers down between the two of you to rub the hard nub of your clitoris. You try to buck against the stimulus but we hold you firmly as your pleasure grows. I feel your sex thrum against my fingertips with the pulse of your first orgasm and I slide up closer to your ear.

"That's it my Goddess, cum on his cock for me," I murmur, while nibbling your ear lobe and neck. "You're so fucking beautiful when you cum," I add, capturing your lips to kiss you deeply.

I keep the pressure of my fingertips on your clit. Your next orgasm is bigger, higher and harder. Your back arches and you bite your lip to keep from screaming.

"It's okay sweetheart, scream your head off if you want to."

You shake your head, not wanting to draw any more public attention just now. The six of us that are currently present while you fuck and cum is enough for now I guess. I don't understand the difference in your mind between a sex party with all women and a mixed gender party, but we can figure it out later. For now I just want you to enjoy the day -- from being exposed and masturbated in front of strangers early on, to participating in a group fuck. Leesa and Zoe are making happy noises, letting anyone close enough to hear know that THEY are certainly enjoying themselves. And both Tom and I know that you are climaxing now for the third, or perhaps fourth time, no matter how quiet you are.

Tom is getting close too. His rhythm is speeding up and I can hear the wet slap of his balls against your ass with every thrust he makes. As your contractions clamp around his cock he can hold back no longer, giving a long, deep groan and a last hard thrust as he buries his prick deep inside you and unloads. Hearing female squeals and wet, slurping sounds I look toward the younger members of our party, pleased to see them still enjoying themselves. Leesa is licking and sucking both Mike and Cash's pricks - cleaning the results of the recent sex from them, while Zoe's tongue is eagerly lapping the cream pie from Leesa's folds.

"Look Penny!" I nudge you and point my chin. "Just look! Isn't that one of the sexiest things you've ever seen."

You turn your head and your mouth falls open briefly.

"Look!"

I nudge you again and direct your attention to Zoe. Her ass is high in the air as she kneels between Leesa's slender thighs. Her swollen, rosy sex is fully splayed and a dribble of creamy white drips from her core. You flush and then lick your lips. Bending close I murmur in your ear.

"You want to eat her out don't you?"

Your already rigid nipples seem to tighten even more, as you blush clear to your toes...before slowly nodding yes. Tom is pulling out of you and I brush the hair back from your face, kissing your neck.

"Go."

I move my fingertips to my own clit now while I watch. It's turning out to be one helluva fine day, I think.

12