Teaching Power and Potential Ch. 01

Story Info
Siblings Luke and Janie all alone, but they're being watched.
1.5k words
4.06
11k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be a slow build. If you like long teases, please enjoy. I know I do.

-----

"I'm scared!" Janie giggled, the timber of her voice pitched flat and breathy due to her unusual position.

"Just do it already," came a reply from the bottom of the slide. "I'll catch you." Luke stood waist-deep in the warm water of the pool, squinting his eyes against the sun as he looked up at his sister. She lay on her back on the hot metal slide, tilted horizontally headfirst towards the water below, a firm grip on the safety bar above her.

"I already did it... twice," he chided. "And frontwards, backwards, upside-down. Without anyone catching me, thank you very much."

"I know, I know. Ok, on the count of three!" Janie began the count, shimmying herself up and then back down with each number. The jiggle it caused in her two-piece hardly escaped Luke's attention. As she was otherwise distracted, he felt it safe to look for a moment longer than he might normally. Her breasts had filled out substantially in the last year and the bathing suits had not kept pace. In her current position, they were positively obscene in their overflow, sloshing and rebounding around in and out of their cups.

He felt a surge of electricity flow into his crotch and instinctively slunk lower in the water. The wash of guilt he felt in his head clashed with the undeniable throb in his pants. One logical and one animal, and like two colliding weather fronts, they formed a queasy storm in his guts. It was wrong and gross, getting a boner from your sister. Not to mention pathetic. He just needed a minute to shake it off and maybe he could take care of it later...

"THREEEE!" Janie threw herself down the slide at top speed into the water where a distracted Luke very much did not catch her and was instead treated to an enormous splash that rose over him and then crashed down.

"Sorry, sorry!" he sputtered. "I wasn't ready." He tried to reach down into the water to grab her but couldn't find a grip on the flailing, fleshy blur.

A moment later, Janie's head popped up, sputtering and fitfully discharging water from her nostrils.

"You were supposed to catch me, you jerk." She batted at his chest, not hard enough to injure but not playfully either. He was well aware with her trust issues and knew he deserved it.

"The sun was in my eyes," said Luke. True enough, he thought, certainly something had distracted him.

Janie's eyes were still clenched shut and she swung her arms wide seeking the pool wall. "There's still too much chorine in the water. It's burning." As her hands blindly groped around they brushed up against Luke's stomach and then, a moment later, against his hardened shaft. She jerked her hand back as if she'd pet a rattlesnake.

"Sorry," she mumbled.

"This way," he said, gently gripping her by the shoulders and leading her to the pool's edge. Janie grabbed hold of the side and her breathing slowed. Though she could stand comfortably at any point in the pool, she wasn't a swimmer and was prone to panic.

The pool was small by most standards, above ground and only five feet deep at the deepest. Too shallow for diving, but it was still a novelty for the siblings. Like the house and the neighborhood and their parents' new sports car. All of it new and all so different from their lives only a few short months ago. Exhilarating, but isolating.

In the whirlwind of change, Luke and Janie found themselves whisked away from all their old friends and classmates and dropped into this glossy new landscape. Their parents, loving but distracted, were gone for weeks at a time on vacations they could finally afford.

The siblings were happy for them, but desperately alone. And so they had sought comfort in the only people left: each other. They'd been close in the past, but now their world had gotten small and so they had inevitably become large in each other's reckoning. More than best friends and somehow also more brother and sister. Each was to the other a place to put their day's thoughts, their observations, their criticisms, banter, complaints, and dreams. In short, everything.

They each rested their elbows up on the edge of the pool and let their feet float up to the surface. The sun in its cloudless sky poured down across the yard. A soft breeze rippled the water and teased their bodies.

"What day are mom and dad coming back?"

"Don't know."

"Wait... what day is it today?"

"Don't know."

Somewhere off in the distance a lawnmower powered down. A window squeaked open. They watched a fat, happy bumblebee buzz slowly around the pool's perimeter, then across the water, then amble away towards the neighbor's garden in search of flowers. These were the sounds of a summer with no beginning and no end. Just a warm, sunny middle that you could float in forever if you wanted to.

"Pizza again tonight?"

"Sounds good."

They lapsed into a comfortable silence, each lost in their own thoughts.

--------------------------------------------

Up in her window, Meredith Ollander gazed down upon the floating bodies in the pool, some dozens of yards away but still close enough to see the boy's full lips as they spoke, the girl's alluring bosom expand and then fall with each breath. Who were they, she wondered. And where did they come from? They'd only lived in the house for a month or so, as near as she could tell, and didn't recall seeing any parental-looking figures. Certainly, these two were brother and sister, she was sure of that after observing as often as she had in the last couple of weeks. Watching them was becoming a wicked habit.

But beyond the regular brother-sister vibe, Meredith was sure there was... something there. The slightest... something. Something that might, with encouragement, become something even more.

"Oooh," she moaned, as a chill went through her. The dirty thought in her head had started a week ago, watching them. It was the merest spark, but it grew like a snowball as it rolled around in her head every day since. She couldn't shake it. She didn't want to. And after all, wasn't she uniquely qualified for this sort of thing? And she had so much to share.

It wasn't merely her torrid imagination that set her clit atingle. No, there was Larry, too, dutifully kneeling between her legs and lapping away at her pussy.

"Oh, god. Can you imagine?" she panted. "It would be so--mmh--hot. I could do it. Ooh, I could make it happen."

"What's that?' Larry paused and looked up at her with his aging puppy dog expression, eager as ever to please.

"Nothing. Don't stop, sweetie. You're doing great." Her gaze never left the window, but she knew how much Larry thrived on positive reinforcement. Plus he was a genuinely good lover, blessed with an almost saintlike selflessness that ensured she came first (and sometimes second, third, and fourth) before he did.

"Eat my pussy, baby. You eat it so good." She cupped and squeezed her enormous breasts, on full display to anyone who might glance up at her window. The breeze raced across her nipples, setting them on edge. She knew that half the houses in the development were still unsold, so there wasn't much risk of being seen. But she wished the houses were full, so they could watch her now, bask in her sluttiness. Succumb to it.

Most of all, those two down in the pool. It had been so long since she'd let anyone new into her sphere. Too long since she'd had a new vessel into which she could pour the steaming cauldron of perversion that was her mind. And now, here, maybe two more. It was outlandish. Maybe impossible. She knew she ought to feel guilty about what she was planning, but she didn't.

"We are what we are," she murmured aloud. Larry jerked his head up again as if worried he'd missed some directive, but she pushed his face firmly back into her pussy.

"We are what we are." She murmured again. "I'm gonna do it. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. I'm gonna do it. I'M GONNA DO IIIIITTTTTT!" She buckled and shook hard against the face licking her up and down, flooding the chair.

Orgasmic waves rolled out concentrically from her belly, washing over her body until they finally petered out and she was able to catch her breath and gather her thoughts.

The thing had to be done properly, she thought. One step at a time. It required deliberation and a plan, like any great campaign.

With a decisive nod, she stood up, threw a final glance out the window, then walked across the room and bent her torso down over the edge of bed, wiggling her plump bottom in the air.

"Be a dear and close the window, Larry. Then come here and fuck my ass. I'm feeling absolutely filthy."

END PART 1