Teaching Their White Friend Ch. 02-04

Story Info
I'm enjoying be a girl with the girls.
17.8k words
4.66
26k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,204 Followers

This story contains Transgender/Gender Bending and black cock themes. If you are not okay with that, these are not the words you're looking for. This story might not be for everyone (see tags), but I hope you like this new idea.

If this is not your cup of tea, simply skip it. There are plenty of other good stories around. If you choose to continue reading, I would like to thank you for doing so and hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it!, and please be kind and leave a comment or just vote.

All the characters are 18+

Chapter 02

I apologize for keeping you all waiting for fresh chapters. It's hard to continue the stories simultaneously.

This story contains Transgender/Gender Bending and Black Cock themes. If you are not okay with that, these are not the words you're looking for.

"Why is it so pink like a clit? Your clitty is twitching." Aniyah said. "Are you liking my humiliation? You like humiliation, don't you? Wait, let me take a video of your clitty while it's still twitching from sph."

Aniyah was recording me while I was about to cum in a girly t-shirt and wearing lipstick. I think the lipstick must be gone after my heavy pussy eating session. All the thoughts of Aniyah's humiliation and her teasing, I couldn't hold. I started squirting.

"Omg, you cum like a girl, Blue."

Another back-to-back amazing orgasm. That night, I slept and dreamed about eating their pussy all night.

Without knowing, that night marked the beginning of men's cum eating life for me. My subconscious sissy adventure has already begun. After a Another back-to-back amazing orgasm. That night, I slept and dreamed about eating their pussy all night. Another man dumps his load inside their pussies, I eat and clean them.

The next day, I was doing my chores and like everyday they gently smack or grab my ass from behind and say good morning, Blue. It's not that I was complaining, but being ruled by chicks was extremely emasculating.

"Why don't you wear the shorts that we gave you? Don't you like them?" Aniyah asked. "It suits you and makes your ass so sexy." Aniyah grabbed his left ass-cheek and said, "You still keep it secret from us."

"Hehe, secret," Blue giggled. "Those are very nice and comfy, but the fabrics make me... You know. Walking around with a bulge in the room where two girls live is not a good idea."

"Nooo, you don't say that," Aniyah said with a shocked face. "Bulge, you're kidding me. Last night I didn't even feel you inside me. I've got an idea. Strip naked."

"Hey, wait, I didn't...," Blue replied. "I was..."

Aniyah made me stand naked in the middle of the drawing room, then sensually brushed my dick for 10 seconds till I was moaning and shivering, struggling not to cumming. She took a scale and set it at the base of my dick.

"If you cum before I finish my work, you're walking naked or wearing my panties for months," Aniyah said. My face turned scarlet, and I appeared both afraid and devastated. "Look like you have the smallest dick I've ever seen. Barely 3 inches."

"May I cum now? You're very good with your hands."

"What? I didn't even give you a grip around your dick for a bit," Aniyah replied.

"You slut, you already started making out with him," Liana said. "My pussy is still hurting from last night."

"Blue and I had a small talk, and he doesn't wear shorts because he believes it's so big," Aniyah replied, while lifting my erect dick a little high with her index finger to point out.

"What? He has the smallest dick I've ever seen," Liana said. "Did you feel his dick last night?"

"Lol, I said the same thing just a while ago. After John's pussy-stretcher, dick like his, no way," Aniyah said.

"Girls, stop!" I have never been this embarrassed and horny at the same time before. The girls were wearing clothes, but I was naked and being examined by them was even more humiliating.

"Look, he's throbbing," Liana said, then lifted my cock little higher on her palm.

"No, no, don't touch it, he'll burst out," Aniyah yelled at Liana. But it was too late. I was shaking and trembling from the orgasm and shot a big load on Aniyah's face.

"He cum like a girl," Liana giggled. "Ooo, Aniyah, you got a facial instead of breakfast, hehe."

"You should have seen him last night. Blue, I told you not to cum until I told you," Aniyah said. "Now clean your mess." I was looking for the tissue box. "What are you looking for? Use your tongue, boi."

"What?" I answered shockingly.

"Do it or you have to wear only panties at home for at least a month," Aniyah yelled. "I mean it."

I was thinking about what happened last night when I swallowed John's load from their well-used dripping pussy, and I liked it. What harm can it possibly cause to taste mine? And I have never tasted my raw cum before. I got down on my knees and started licking Aniyah's face.

"Wow, he cum quickly but recovered quicker," Liana complemented. "Aniyah, look at his little dick, it's starting to rise again."

"Good boi," Aniyah said. "From now on at home, you'll always wear those cotton mini shorts. I like your wide hips and thick thighs swinging while you walk."

****A few weeks later in the evening****

"Are you girls preparing for a party?"

"Yeap," Aniyah replied.

"Where is it?"

"You want to go or you're enjoying pretending like our father," Liana said.

"I'm free and if you two allow me."

"Haha, go take a quick shower, we're already late," Aniyah smiled.

A few minutes later, Aniyah was preparing me for the party. She let me borrow her glittery ripped jeans, maroon crop t-shirt, and black glitter ankle boots to wear to the party.

"Do boys have to wear girls' clothes to get in?"

"No, but whiteboi like you, yes!" Liana said. "You look much younger than your age."

"I have an ID, duh!"

"I thought you were smart. You'll not even get a chance to show them your ID," Aniyah said. "Do you want to go or not? Don't waste our time. Think of it as a girls' night out, and no one knows you there."

"Allright, alright, where do I put my underwear? It was right here."

"I threw it away," Liana said. "Hey, it's girls' night out."

"Okay, then I'm deciding which panties I'm wearing for the first time."

"Great, we'll help you decide," Aniyah said with joy. "I'm getting all our best panties for you."

"You girls sure, these'll fit?"

"Show off! We know you have girl hips," Liana answered. "Don't worry, it's on the house. "

Aniyah brought some panties and put all of them on the bed for me to choose. She showed me all the hot and sexy ones that you'll wear on date night to surprise your lover.

"All are very sexy. It's hard to decide which one will look hotter."

"Why don't you give it a try? We'll tell you which one suits you best," Liana suggested.

I was so foolish that I wore every single panty in front of girls to see which one made my ass most appealing. At last, I chose open butt lace panties. Actually we all know what happened.

"My butt and hips are looking so sexy, but why is it torn in the backside?"

"Lol, it's not torn, we call it buttplug panties," Liana said.

"You girls are kinky. How's it feel to wear a buttplug in public?"

"You want to know or you really want to know?" Liana asked.

"Yes, I really want to know," I said dramatically.

"Strip that panties and follow me," Liana said.

"Liana, I think it's too soon for him," Aniyah said. "Or he's too advanced for us."

*****Liana took Blue into the bathroom.

"Now what?"

"Get on your fours, we're doing douching," Liana replied.

"You do it for the buttplug. I thought people do it for prostate exams."

"It's called hygienic,"Liana asked. "And you can do it by yourself, right?"

"Yeap."

"Then I'll see you in my room," Liana said.

*****At Liana's bedroom.

"Aniyah, you can't believe what I saw. Blue's butt hair is so thin and lighter, that makes it nearly invisible," Liana said.

"Hi, girls. I know I don't have all the manly features, but looking on the bright side, I can enter a party as a girl without letting anyone know. I always wanted to fool the guard of the party."

"Now lean forward and spread your butt cheeks," Aniyah said. "And relax your muscles."

"Damn, look at his crack, it's pink like a pussy," Liana said. "Do you bliss it or something?"

"Nope, I think I was supposed to be a girl, but someone just altered my gender at the last minute."

"I'm pushing it inside," Aniyah said.

"That's it. I thought it'd scratch my ass a little bit."

"Don't flatter yourself; it's just the Lube Shooter," Liana answered.

"I thought you already used it with your fingers."

"Are you asking me to finger you in the ass?" Aniyah asked. "I thought you hated it."

"I didn't say that, it was just foreign and weird feelings, but in a good way. To be honest, it gave me a little tingle in my dick."

"Enough foreplay, I'm entering the buttplug. The Lube Shooter was for extra lube in case you need it at the party," Aniyah said. "It's better to be safe than sorry."

Aniyah pushed the small size (4 inch circumference) black t-based Egg Plug inside my ass. My well lubed ass and the silicone buttplug worked so well together that I didn't feel a single tension except fullness.

"You girls are sure it won't fall in the middle of the party."

"Nope, until you push it out," Aniyah replied. "How's it feel?"

"Is it weird to get a boner now?" Blue asked.

"We'll talk more on the road," Liana said. "Aniyah, is my skirt too short?"

"You girls are wearing skirts, but I'm in jeans," I complained. "Isn't it too obvious that I'm concealing something?"

"We thought it's already too much for you," Aniyah said. "You can wear any skirt you like."

"Hey, it's a one-time thing, and I don't want to ruin it."

A few minutes later, I chose a black pleated mini skirt with a black short sleeve cropped t-shirt, which perfectly matched with the black glitter ankle boots. "Girls, my face and my hairy legs, I don't think they fit in."

"I got your face," Liana said. "Aniyah, you take care of his legs."

*****After 30 minutes of hard work*****

"Girls, you two are magicians. Look at me, with straight hair and a girly face, especially thigh high socks. Damn, sure tonight I'm fooling some men. I'm looking so hot, I'd fuck me," I said and continuing to check myself out in the mirror.

"Don't freak out when men grab or slap your ass from behind." Liana said.

"I know, I just can't wait to see their faces when they find out what I'm packing in here, haha," Blue said. "Do men grab boobs at the party?"

"Blue, you're a surprise box yourself," Aniyah said. "I'm simply curious: are you a crossdresser or overly enthused about the party?"

"LoL, Do you think I'm? Come on, I had a girlfriend."

"She's just messing with you," Liana said. "Now we need a name for Blue."

"I think 'Blue' is alright," Aniyah replied. "What do you say, Blue?"

"If anything goes wrong, I'm moving to Canada, haha," Blue answered.

****The party entrance was packed with huge lines waiting outside.****

"Hi, Liana, Aniyah, how have you girls been?" the party guard asked. "I see, you girls got a new friend."

"Meet Blue," Liana said. "An "Hi, Liana and Aniyah, how have you girls been?" The party guard asked. "I see, you girls have got a new friend." d she is too shy to approach strangers."

I think the guard was dump or they really did a good job on me.

We started drinking as soon as we walked into the club. As the night progressed and the cocktails flowed, I became aware of how long it had been since I picked up anyone. It was perhaps the longest time I had gone with someone. The guys were staring at me and eye fucking my body, particularly my round ass. I was dancing in a group with Liana and Aniyah. The men would repeatedly come and attempt to grind us.

"I was looking for someone to trick or trap, but it's tough to meet a man when you're thinking about seducing him."

After a time of dancing, I noticed a tall, good-looking, muscular black man, and we locked eyes. This gentleman was quite attractive. He was tall. His shirt was so tight around his body that I could see his muscles. He was a muscular man! I'm only describing him now as this is literally the first time in the encounter I took notice."

I was thinking, I can't look away when he eye-fucks me like this. It seems to me that looking away is admitting defeat. But staring into him like this makes me feel like his slut.

The girls were dancing to the finish, and they walked off the dance floor. But I waited for the tall guy to approach him. I was frozen to the spot, not knowing what to do next. Luckily, he took control with the same confidence with which he had interacted with me so far. And we danced for a while. Our dance was gradually growing more intimate and flashy.

"You're so good," Jamal complimented me. "Hi, I'm Jamal."

"Hey, I'm Blue," I tried to act normal, Liana and Aniyah said I talk and act like a girl, so I didn't try to push it. And I know they told me the truth since I was frequently misidentified as a girl. "And you know how to handle a girl, Jamal." What was that? Did I just say that?

Our bodies were literally piled on top of one another in the club. Jamal had his hands all over me. And it didn't bother me at all and I was thrilled and could feel Jamal was growing with what I could feel grinding on my ass.

"Mmmh," I groaned and moaned softly.

Now I could take in even more details about Jamal. He was tall and muscular, so tall! His looks, his smell, and his attitude were all so manly and, my god, I was hooked.

Jamal ultimately reached up and grabbed my skirt. Taking hold of my ass cheeks. If the music hadn't been so loud, I could have heard his giggle when he noticed I was wearing a buttplug. His hands gradually began to probe my ass. Surprisingly, he hadn't made it to my front yet. He would have felt how soaked and hard I was if he had. And the astonished expression I was expecting.

"Do you mind if I take a look at your buttplug?" Jamal asked and instantly popped it out of my ass. "Mmm, beginner's tools."

"Mmmmh...mmooaannn... Put it back," I said and that was a poor choice of words. Jamal shoved it right back and made sure my prostate had some proper attention and then a different slutty side of me jumped out.

"Fuck...mmmooann...mmmmh, pull it out, please."

"Not so first, princess," Jamal replied and started kissing me passionately. Jamal knew exactly what he was dealing with, and I was just a little bunny who was manhandled by Jamal. "Let's continue this in the ladies room."

"No, gents room," I replied because Liana or Aniyah could be in the ladies room. I don't want to be caught by them while making out with a handsome man like Jamal.

"I'm not sharing you, babe," Jamal replied, and then they stepped into the ladies room. Jamal's hands went straight to my buns, where he started squeezing and kneading.

Jamal bent over me in the basin. I could see my and his face in the mirror. I arched my back when Jamal was pulling my buttplug again, and it made me moan a little loudly. Jamal surprised me with the buttplug when he pushed it into my mouth. Jamal said, "Sorry girl, it's the only place it'll stay cleaned and lubed. And it's preferable than pressing your lips shut and screaming from your virgin ass fuck."

"How do you know I'm a virgin?" I was mumbling. My brain hadn't been working properly since I came into contact with Jamal, and besides, I was horny and drunk.

Jamal spanked my ass so hard, making it ripple like jello. The thunderous clap echoed through the ladies' room, and the stinging sensation remained for a while. The smack made an enormous hand print across my entire milky buttcheek.

My dick swelled as Jamal humped and groped me. I was nervous that someone would see, but pleasure was blurring out everything that was coming in my mind. I stood there pathetically and enjoyed his fondling and touching.

"Haven't you had enough...?" I asked nervously after a while.

"I bet it's really tight," He pushed one of his thick fingers inside me. Then three fingers were intrigued and began tapping on my tight pucker.

I squirmed and moaned, but Jamal merely grasped his chest and wedged further. I was moaning through the second knuckle while panting at the first. I was positively writhing by the third as his long and thick fingers curled neatly against my tender prostate, filling up my pink hole.

"Uhhh.... Mmmmm!!" I moaned as he dug deeper.

"Now we are ready for the real thing," Jamal said. "Do you want it bareback or..."

"I don't knoww..." I mumbled something like that while sucking a fresh buttplug that just came out of my bubble butt. Then Jamal put a magnum condom on his big black cock and put it on my ass.

I felt like an invader had just landed on my behind. It was burning hot, slimy and sweaty. From its base to its tip, it hugged my guiche and curled all along my ass crack. And I started moaning even louder, like a slut.

I'd never have the same asshole again if this thing got inside of me. I will be forever marked by the giant gape left in its wake. I will be reminded of this indignity every time I sit down.

I felt profound aches of need inside of me every time Jamal's tip brushed up against my rose. I relaxed once again and let him dig, but after a minute, I felt his tip was wet, and his bulbous tip was difficult to fit. Fortunately, Aniyah and Liana put a lot of lubrication on me and got me loose with the buttplug, so I was having some fun.

"Damn... I knew I was going to fuck this ass," Jamal gloated. "The second I saw you on the dance floor, I said to myself, I'm going to fuck that ass. And look at me now!"

I was both embarrassed and flattered to learn that I'd been a prize. I also felt incredibly submissive to Jamal, knowing that I was here getting banged up because he desired it. It was just a matter of time until it happened once he got his eyes on me. Nothing I could have done or could have stopped him.

"Mmmmh, uhhhh, mmoaonn," I was moaning like a bitch. "You... ripping me apart!"

Jamal pulled out slowly and pushed it in again, this time sending in almost half of his big thick cock. My stretched walls sang with joy! The sensation of being filled, the intense pleasure of my nerve bundle being jammed.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" I squeaked with each inch. Jamal's cock was hitting my prostate so well that my panties were already soaked with my precum. I felt something was building inside and trying to come out. Suddenly, Liana and Aniyah came to the ladies' room. The ladies' room was always filled with girls, but I didn't care about other girls except for them.

"Oh my god, Blue," Liana and Aniyah jinxed. They didn't waste any time taking selfies and videos with me when I was being fucked so hard by Jamal that I was trembling and groaning like I was about to have a big explosion. I could not tell how many girls came and went in the restroom, but anyone would have seen what was happening.

After another minute of humping and squirming, I felt Jamal's groin was hitting my butt cheeks and his nuts smashing mine. They were mashed up against my taint which meant he was balls deep. All this was too much for me to handle and I just burst out my orgasm while getting pounding by a man. Especially while my roommates were watching.

"Fuck, fuck, eeeeeee, mmmmhh, uuhh, mm, eee!" I was in total bliss.

My body squirmed and vibrated while I was on my tippy toes. Jamal kept his hands on my hips to hold me steady. Wearing a short skirt was a good choice, otherwise the orgasm would have created a big wet mark on my jeans.

"Don't worry, it's okay," Aniyah comforted me. "Flooding your panties with cummies is to be expected when a real man with a huge black cock is taking care of you."

"Blue, we're heading back to our apartment," Liana said. "It looks like he's not finished yet. Do you want us to wait?"

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,204 Followers