Teaching Their White Friend Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girls, I just started. Go home," Jamal replied, while my mouth was plugged. "Hi, I'm Jamal. Nice to meet you girls."

"Nice to meet you. Here is our address," Aniyah said and passed a piece of paper to Jamal. "If you want more pussy for pleasure."

"Bye, sissy," Liana said. "See you soon. Have fun."

"Bye girls," Jamal replied, while still ramming my ass.

"Fuck, your girlfriends are smoking hot," Jamal said. "Hold tight, I'm close." Then Jamal came inside my ass pussy, "Huuuh, fuckkkk, mmmmhhhh. Fuckkkk, your ass is so tight."

I took out my buttplug and asked, "Do you just cum inside my ass?"

"Now, shove it back where it was in the first place," Jamal ordered. "Let it absorb while we're heading to my apartment."

At that time, my body and mind were both in Jamal's control. Then I pushed the buttplug inside me and walked out of the club with Jamal.

Jamal's apartment was big, almost like a penthouse. Before I had a good look, he took me to his bedroom. Jamal dropped his pants the moment we entered his bedroom. His cock was bigger than I first thought.

I was contemplating not having sex with him again, but as I locked eyes with his cock, all of my previous thoughts faded. His cock was huge! and I can't believe I put it inside my virgin ass. Damn, his single ball is already bigger than both of mine.

I bent forward to get my lips closer to his cock. I took it in my hand. "Oh my god... your cock is so heavy... I can't even hold it properly just using my hands... Maybe I should try it with my mouth." And then slid it into my lips. His manly smell and taste were making me more aroused by the second. My mouth was completely filled by the tip alone. I'd never had cocks in my mouth before, but it tasted great right away.

"Do you like your first taste of cock?" Jamal said. "Don't worry, it won't be your last."

I have touched one before... was all I could think before I had that fleshy girth of another man in my grip. Though it was certainly nothing near the size of Jamal's big black cock.

It was difficult for me to do anything with it. I sucked as much as I could out of the end and stroked the remainder with my two hands. This was plainly too little for him, as he grabbed my hands and tossed them off his cock. He gripped my shoulders and pushed me down, forcing me to kneel in front of him.

"Mmm...mmmhhh, slurrp," I moaned and kissed Jamal's cock.

My fingers curled around his rock hard cock and moved up and down gently, allowing his penis to travel in my loose grip rather than holding too tightly, which could be uncomfortable. The night when Liana and Aniyah were giving their lovers blowjobs, I was stunned by the skills they had.

I shaped an O with my lips and placed my mouth over his cock. There was no suction to begin with, and I kept my tongue out of his cock tip. I just let the tight circle of my lips contact the head of his erection and gently slide them downwards, allowing my mouth to moisten more from the ideas and feelings going on in my brain and spirit to lubricate my lips' trip down his shaft.

By moving the circle of my lips back up to his cock tip, then I got my tongue to work. It connected with his frenulum and wrapped around his cock as my lips maintained a firm grip... I also started a mild vacuum, and the inside of my cheeks made contact with his penis shaft as I moved lower while sucking him off.

I needed all the saliva I could muster right now. It was simple since I was eager to have his cock fill my mouth. My tongue was working the head of his cock and started to give out little pleasurable suction moans as we both became thoroughly lost in my cock sucking.

"You're a natural girl," Jamal groaned.

I used one hand to keep his cock straight in my mouth while the other was playing with Jamal's balls exactly how Liana and Aniyah had done on John. A combination of gentle touch and taking them firmly but comfortably in hand and pulling downwards, caused him to stiffen to a maximum in my mouth. I'm finding it difficult to retain complete suction around his cock as the speed increases. His cock head hit the back of my throat with every thrust, and he'd got his hands in my hair and was forcing my head back and forth off of him.

"Mmmmm... mmm... gaa ggg," I gagged on his cock.

"You look gorgeous. Let me keep some of this memory for you," Jamal said while capturing Blue's love making with his cock.

"Mmm...nnnoooonnnn...nonnn," I was mumbling.

His cock's head was almost in my throat. That's where he was getting the greatest pleasure, the most friction, and the fact that it was causing me to choke around him. I'm having trouble breathing, which is turning him on even more. I sucked for air whenever I could, but it never felt like I got enough.

Jamal took control, and began to thrust his hip towards me while his cock was in my mouth. He used every space available in my mouth and throat that I could give him. I gagged, I choked, I moaned around his cock.

Both his hands were in my hair now and I was being bounced off his cock. He was dumping his cum in the deepest part of my throat, which he was using as his personal wank sleeve. I was thinking about nothing except remembering to breathe and pleasing Jamal with my cock sucking mouth. It was difficult to swallow, but I needed to if I didn't want drool to drop out of my mouth around him and make a mess everywhere... which he would find hot, but what he enjoyed even more was my struggle to swallow round his cock. He was fascinated by my struggle to breathe and swallow, as well as the sensations of my throat stimulating his cock tip as I swallowed my saliva right next to it.

He had my head back, staring at him as he shoved more and more into my mouth. As my eyes watered, I continued to strive. He was teaching me, and I was soon taking more and choking less. I was breathing more easily through my nose. I pushed for more and more until finally accepting it all. As he fucked my little mouth faster, I felt his pubes on my nose. He was having a good time and making deep, loud groans. I attempted to get a little more air by looking down, but he pushed my head back and kept eye contact.

My penis was aching as this went on since I was so erect and my pamties didn't allow me enough room. As he was fucking my face, I pulled my panties aside and let go. I'm not sure how long Jamal used my mouth to satisfy himself, but I recall him thrusting his manhood down my throat and holding it. I couldn't move because he was holding my head. His huge cock was filling my lips. I was choking once again. My body jolted in an attempt to survive. I went black... and then I felt relief! He got it all the way out! I struggled for oxygen, and when my sensations and eyesight returned, I noticed his cock covered in my spit again. His cock head was swollen, a vein ran down its side.

He pulled me to my feet, kissed me, and then let my skirt fall on the ground. I'd never been kissed like this before, so deep and passionate yet so manly. I'm not a femboy but I felt like a girl as he kissed me. He was completely in charge.

"You have a neat little thing there. I'm not joking when I say that ass is something to be proud of. Suits your girl dick as well," With a cheeky smirk, Jamal continued. I lowered my head in shame. "Awww, cheer up, little white boi. I'm only offering you a compliment," he added, jokingly touching my chin. "All right, come closer now."

"My secret was just exposed; I was enjoying his company in incognito mode, but now he knows who I am," Blue was terrified. "Perhaps he'll tell everyone I'm a faggot or toss me out nude tonight."

"Like I said, just because you have an oversized clit doesn't mean you are a bad fuck. You just need to reorient your role. You are going to be such an amazing fuck," he whispered in my ear, biting my earlobe at the end of his sentence.

Jamal used his big hands to put me on the bed and kissed my neck. His cock was now nestled in my ass crack and it felt warm. He reached down to grab his cock and pushed it between my ass cheeks. I could feel it in my hole.

"Don't lie, whiteboi, having your anal virginity taken by a black bull and being filled to the brim is what gets you the most turned on." Jamal said.

"Mmmmh, moaan," I moaned, and I pushed against his cock some more.

He used his strength again as he arched me down towards the bed. He pushed a few more inches inside me. This carried on for quite some time. His balls were resting on mine, and he remained there, allowing my ass to mold itself around his cock.

He pulled all the way out once he was completely inside of me. My ass made a squeak as it tried to form itself back into its regular size. He lubricated his cock and placed it back in. It took less time to get all the way there. This occurred several times.

"Fuck...fuckkk, mmm, uuuh, mmoaaan, fuck me harder," I was yelling.

He began fucking me quickly and violently. Each thrust becomes quicker and more ferocious than the last. My legs gave out as I fell onto the bed, and without thinking, he grabbed me by the hips, lifted me up, and pressed my head down farther onto the bed. He fucked me as if I were his toy. I was loving it; we were both groaning and grunting as he worked on my hole.

"Huuh, yesss, mmmmh," Jamal moaned.

My head was spinning and my whole body was tingling. My heart was racing, and I felt the long phallic object moving in and out of my ass with vigor. My little dick was swinging back and forth between my legs, as I was on all fours on the bed. My toes were trying to curl up into my feet as I felt them shaking with pure pleasure. I felt happy. I felt good. I felt full. I felt like I was about to explode.

After a while, I couldn't even recall my own name. I was ecstatic. I felt a tingling, a pulse, and a gush... the first was the most noticeable, then it returned. and again.... and again.... oh, and again. I squirted again on the bed sheet, and he had cummed deep into me. He smacked my ass and pulled his cock from my ass. His cum followed his cock out as I felt it drain out of me and onto the bed sheet between my knees.

Jamal kissed me all over my neck before releasing my body. He calmed, and we lay silently while my insides molded to him. My prostate was overstimulated, and with each squeeze, I felt greater pleasure. But it didn't escape my notice that I was completely hooked, unable to move as he claimed me. I felt amazing, despite the fact that getting fucked by a man is the most emasculating thing. And his cock, oh my, even after cumming, it's still huge.

I slept like a baby that night and woke up to Jamal's voice, "Keep those legs spread, sweetie." He pressed against my thighs while sashaying his strong hips between mine. He gripped the backs of my knees into the folds of his arms once he was ready.

"Look how comfy you are on your back, legs wide open," Jamal said. "I'm going to take you as a man takes his wife."

Missionary...oh Missionary it might seem so vanilla for some folks, but it's so emasculating, so perfectly dominating, having my legs folded up around my head as this hugely muscled man dominates me utterly with his mass and strength and big cock.

My dick was rock hard, or you can say, morning wood. Jamal fingered my boy pussy with lots of lube, then he wore a condom. My ass was loose from last night and he didn't waste a moment to shove it in my ass. I spent the entire night dreaming about being fucked by men and squishing all over my and their bodies. His cock was feeling better compared to last night, maybe because I was no longer drunk. Still, I couldn't believe I was enjoying him inside me while looking at his eyes and continuously moaning to let him know I was close, "Uuuuhhh, mmmmh, mmoaonn."

Jamal swept his entire body forward, moving his ass. The pleasure was amazing at this level, and my climax was immediately pumped into his hand. My orgasm was considerably more intense when it was driven out by his big cock. My pussy walls shook and tightened around his girth with each thrust, enhancing my ecstasy while giving him a lovey stimulation. He stayed at the tip, totally impaling me while I screamed and squirmed and came.

My erect penis was flopping wildly with each thrust, begging for a feel so I could finish. I stuck my tongue out and I could feel my face getting redder and redder. I was naturally making an ahegao face without even meaning to.

There is no mistakenly heavenly joy and pure bliss I experience when I'm pinned down getting fucked like a girl. No girl has ever made me feel this good. "Uhhh, mmm,yess... yesss... mmmmhhh."

I squirted all over my belly and chest. I was shocked by looking at my load. Fuck, he turned me into a squirter. I have never seen this much thick cum before. Jamal didn't stop pounding my ass for a second, but I was surprised that even after I came, I was still feeling pleasure from it. He pulled out his cock and lay beside me.

"Hop up, darling, ride me," Jamal said while pulling me onto his hips.

As I straddled him, my hands were now on his muscular abs. I struggled to remain sitting, but he dragged me up until my buttocks were hanging above his big hard cock. He gently moved my hips down, and his large tip landed on my wet gaping ass.

"Huuuh, hmmm," Jamal groaned when he pushed me all the way down.

My knees were on the bed, and my buttcheeks were on his thighs. My dick was growing hard again, and he grinned as he looked at it.

"Uhhhhhh, yesss, fuckkk, fuuuckkkk me," I moaned as he brushed my sensitive nipple.

I'd just cum and was eager to get it out again. Jamal began hammering, and each thrust sent a wave from my p-spot all the way down to my toes when we were holding each other's hands.

Jamal wrapped his muscular arms around my biceps, trapping my slimmer body. He then held me like a puppet while humping, first slowly then more quickly as his passion increased. I couldn't rub myself off while my arms were stuck in his and evidently he didn't care to, so I just had to bounce on his long thick cock.

"Uhh, mmmh, fuuuck!!" We both groaned as we orgasmed, me onto his stomach and chest and him into my wet hole. Then I slowly pushed up my ass, and his flaccid cock came out, and his thick cum oozed out of me. It was still larger than mine when it was soft.

After that, I dressed up and said my goodbyes to Jamal, who phoned a cab and paid for it. But before I left his apartment, he gave me something that I almost forgot, "Sweetie, you left behind your buttplug," Jamal said. "Do you want me to put it back where it was last night?"

Reality started to kick back in. Shame, self-pity. What have I done? I didn't want the conversation to last longer. It was already too much humiliation for me, so I bent forward and flashed my ass crack, and he put it back with some fresh lubrication.

Chapter 03

I was back to my regular chores and was acting like nothing happened, not even that I hadn't eaten anything from yesterday, well... except cum. And I was walking around in a t-shirt and shorts with no panties underneath, I mean no underpants.

"Hey, when did you come back?" Liana asked.

"Not long ago. Good morning, how are you doing?"

"Definitely not better than you. How many times has he made you cum, I mean, orgasm?" Liana asked. "I can still remember, he had a big and thick veiny cock."

"Ahhh, I think, uuua,"

"LoL, you can't even remember. Then you really loved to spend time with Jamal," Liana said. "Let me guess, you gave your number to him for more action, didn't you?"

"Ohh fuck, I totally forgot that! Wait a minute, are you tricking or playing with me? That was just a one-time thing. And I was drunk the whole time."

"So you don't remember anything?" Liana asked.

"I wasn't that drunk."

"How many you even took last night I don't remember after the two shots you took with us," Aniyah asked and slapped me right between my buns and gave me a heads up that I didn't remove the buttplug yet. "Wow, you're still wearing that buttplug or he made you. Let me check."

Aniyah pulled down my shorts and bent me over the kitchen and pulled out the buttplug. And then all my secrets were dripping out from my gaping ass.

"Fresh creamy," Liana said. "Were you drunk in the morning too, Blue."

"I know, I just... You know it's gay. I didn't stop him because..."

"Because he is a real man, right?" Aniyah asked. "It's okay to be submissive to real men."

"I'm a man too."

"I bet if I talk about cock now, you'll get hard," Liana said. "It's not gay if he is a real man."

"What?"

"Relax, you were just a girl last night," Aniyah replied.

She was right, he didn't know I was a boy, at least at the first fuck in the ladies room. Maybe they were right or not, but honestly, I enjoyed every bit of that sex and it was the best sex of my life. I don't think it's a bad thing if I get multiple orgasms. Maybe it's a bit embarrassing that someone is fucking the shit out of me, but with this much pleasure, I don't think I mind having sex with a real man while I'm in girl mode at all. Or maybe I'm just a beta male who can't just stop thinking about real men's cocks.

"Girls, do you think he's gonna call or text me... I mean, I gave my number because... What if he exposed my pictures and videos online?"

"People will love it and wank their dick at home while watching you get fucked by a hunk man," Liana said. "Look at these pictures from last night we took with you. Don't you look sexy and slutty?"

"Holy fuck, look at my face... How the fuck he managed to bury that huge cock in my virgin ass?"

"Always arch your back to let it in deeper!" Aniyah said. "You can take it bigger than his cock. You just have to practice... "

My ass was dripping, and it was all running down my leg. I couldn't do anything about it, "Jamal fucked and cummed like an animal. Look at my thighs, his seeds are still telling me who was the man last night. My dick is tingling, but I think last night was a mistake." I sat down on a chair and a little ass muscle movement pushed out a big load of creampie.

"Hey, listen, Blue. Don't you jerk off watching hung masculer men with a big cock fucking petite girls and making them suirt again again in a porn?" Aniyah asked.

"Yes"

"What do you love most?" Liana asked.

"Ahhh, I love how the girls enjoy big cock."

"And why do you think you love it? Let me guess, because you have a small dick like a clitty which can't satisfy girls, right?" Liana said.

She was right. I watch big cocks, especially big black cocks, porn because I can't be one of those men in porn to fuck my girl to see their satisfied faces.

"Mmmm," I muttered.

"Now decide which is best: jerking off watching big black cocks in porn or having multiple orgasms in a row watching, touching, smelling, feeling, and worshiping a big black cock while you're constantly moaning and leaking precum everywhere?" Aniyah asked. "Some bois are destined to become girls."

"I don't know."

"LoL, look at your throbbing and dripping wet clitty," Liana said. "Plus, think about last night's party. You can spend time with us every single night having a party or at a yacht party with lots of half-naked girls, massaging sunscreen cream or sometimes eating their fresh fucked pussy."

"Blue, it's easier and more fun to be a girl. Men will buy you drinks in the bar; they are always crying for attention and buying you clothes," Aniyah said. "It's not just having sex with them."

"It was fun with you two last night. And I like how these soft fabrics hug my bare skin. Why don't they make dresses for boys with these?"

"Good boi, now go get a shower. Today we're shopping for new undergarments and lingerie," Liana said. "Then a spa and maybe a parlor."

"Do I have to be in girl mode or..."

"Your choice, who you want to be, a sexy hot girl or a skinny gay boy with girls to give fashion tips," Aniyah said. "We don't tell people our friends' secrets."