Teaching Their White Friend Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so hot, Blue," John groned.

As I slid myself farther, another inch of hard pipe went into my pussy, sending thrills down my spine. This one was the greatest yet. Not only was his cock thickening as it came closer to the base, forcing me wide open, but he was also rubbing my prostate. The pleasure bumps, in particular, teased the lining of my love canal, sending bolts of bliss sizzling out of my clit. It was also a little painful. The stretching was too much for me.

"You're such a good boi. It's already halfway in," John said.

"O-only halfway! Aaaah, uuuh, your cock is so big, John."

It became better as I lowered my body, enclosing more of John's cock and allowing it to enlarge my hole and the linked tube. I kept him in place for over a minute after his cock was firmly inserted to sink in. The ecstasy that washed over my body was no longer just waves, but massive breakers that appeared to overwhelm me with euphoria.

"Take off your t-shirt," John said and I almost tore it up to get rid of it. My erect clitty was leaking on John's pube. I was wondering what'll happen when I start bouncing on his cock.

"Mmm... Hahaha, you are leaking too much, aren't you?" John said.

"Uhhh...mmmoannn. Mmmh." At first, I struggled, but before long, I realized I was bouncing on it. I started moving, raising my pussy up, until most of it was outside. With every movement I made, even the smallest ones, the pleasure bumps massaged my prostate, sending more pleasure crashing through my body. My hands were on John's shoulder and we were looking at each other.

"Your false masculinity is a weak illusion. My cock will free you from this fake life," John groned.

It was the best fucking that I had ever done, maybe because I could look at his face, which was a picture of joy, or maybe it was the humiliation, or maybe I was in control of the speed and the depth of penetration. I slowly stroked up and down on top of him, and he met my partway, ramming his cock so deeply into me. I was moaning so loud, "Yesss, yesss, mmmh, uuuuh."

"I own your pussy. You're my little whiteboi, aren't you?" John asked.

"Yes. I'm your whiteboi." I was a completely cock-drunk slut. Hoping it will be even wilder the next time.

"There is a saying in my country, sweety; a woman for children, a boi for pleasure," John groaned.

I wasn't saying anything and suddenly he pulled out his cock. I just begged, "I need your cock. Please fuck me! I need your big black cock inside me, please." That was definitely something I never thought I would say in my life. But it was absolutely true at that moment.

"I know, You can't resist my boibreaker," John ordered. "Then say you're a sissy girl,"

"I'm a sissy girl." Then immediately he pushed his cock inside my pussy and I started riding it.

"Not a man, not even a boi you crying moaning fucking sissy," John said. "Tell me what you are?"

"Yes! Fuck yes, not a man!"

"What are you?" John asked.

"I'm a fucking sissy."

"Again!" John said. "This time louder!"

"I'm a fucking sissy girl!"

"Don't deny it whiteboi, you want to be claimed, tamed. You want to be feminized and fucked, deep into your bussy till you no longer feel like a male" John groaned. "If you want to submit mentally and physically to a superior man, accept it."

"Fuck, fuck the man out of me, I'm a sweet girl, I'm a sissy girl, my sissy pussy feels so good."

"Now, Cum! Cum for me!" John said. All that humiliation and p-spot massaging and my hard clitty flopping on his abdomen were overwhelming. That familiar body shaking and jolting. It felt more than good; it felt wonderful. John's cock, every time it surged into my pussy, stretched the opening, sending out swirls of bliss. It delightfully expanded the attached channel, and more waves flooded my body from its presence deep inside me.

"Ah!" Ah!" I murmured. "Oh, yes! Oh, my God, that feels good. I'm almost ready to cum. Can you play with my clit?" I was wildly bouncing on his lap like a rodeo rider.

"Staying limp while getting pounded by a black bull is important," John said. "Getting your brains blown out and having sissygasm experience is what you crave. Keep bouncing on my cock, faster and harder. Yes like that, real sissies know to clench their pussy on the upstroke"

However, the best thing John's cock was doing was massaging my prostate with every stroke, as it plunged into my pussy and again as he drew it back out. I babbled and moaned as I thrashed up and down on the couch, ramming my pussy against his. I could feel my climax swelling up, seeming to arise from my entire body, even my toes and fingers curled, to concentrate in my groin.

"Admit it faggot! you love how your clitty wiggles when you ride black cock," John laughed. "Ride nonstop until you hit sissygasm, bounce on that cock you are completely cockdumb."

"Yeesss, yes, eeeee, mmmmm, uhhhh,mmmh, eee, ohhhh. Yesss fuck me hard, mmmmh, isssh, mmmh." I looked down to see my flopping clitty.

"Don't look away sissy, show me the lust in your eyes," John said.

I looked at him and my eyes automatically closed. I came to a halt and relaxed my body, allowing my orgasm to take over. John kept stroking his cock with my tightened pussy muscles. I squirted all over his stomach and lower abdomen. I have been waiting for this moment for almost over a month. "Black men always bring out the whore in me."

"You made quite a mess on my stomach, sissy," John said. "Your clitty is useless, but I love your boi pussy." I didn't wait for his next instruction, I just grabbed my watery cum and swallowed it all well.

John was exploring my body, at first his hands caressed my thighs, enjoying the soft texture and the firm flesh. The soft, creamy skin of my hips and waist felt even better to his hands, and he would soon be caressing my new lovely breasts. He began squeezing my breasts, his thumbs gently rubbing my nipples, in the same tempo as I stroked his cock up and down.

"Huuh, hmmm," John was groaning.

I continued moving up and down and impaling my pussy on John's cock, but with faster strokes. He quickly matched the increased pace, ramming up to meet me every time. I forgot about my clitty and was stroking his cock passionately. Although I was deriving great pleasure from what his hands were doing with my breasts.

My legs were tired, and when I was bouncing slow and started to lean forward. John caught me, and helped me to lie on his left side, then his cock slipped out. It was rock hard, and he positioned himself between my thighs. I could predict what he was going to do.

I was looking at his big thick cock whose weight made it hang like a pendulum between his thighs. I've difficulty completely encircling his shaft with my fingers.

"You like what you see?" John asked. "Even the most promiscuous of women find themselves shocked by the sight of my manhood."

All I could do was stare at it. John put my hand on his cock. Then I gave it a squeeze and a big drop of precum fell on the couch. From this point of view, it looked majestic. My chest was rising and falling quickly. There was nothing but shock and astonishment on my face. His chest throbbed against my touch, and he let out a gasp.

"Nothing about me is small," John commented. And I slowly shook my head in agreement. I licked my bottom lip and bit it. He put my legs on his shoulder for better access.

John moved my hand away from it, but I didn't pull away. My hand continued to explore like I was seeing it for the first time, feeling every inch of its reproductive tool. It swelled, hard and thick, tilting slowly upward until it pointed at my pussy. He took my free hand and placed it on his hard abs, letting me feel his smooth, hairless hard body.

He put his cock on my limp clitty and it was totally covered by his cock head. I love the view from here; his big thick cock next to my cute clitty before he Breeds me. "Use my clitty like a handle when you fuck me. My sissy clitty is useless and only there for showing who I'm."

"Beg for it, sissy," John said.

"Oh John, I need your cock deep in my pussy right now! Please baby give it to me. Give this slut your black alpha cock," I squealed.

I loved it when John strongly grabbed my sissy clitty and balls together and then slid the balls deep into my ass-pussy in one thrust. "Huuuuuh, uuuh, moaan, mmmh." He made sure I could feel its girth spreading across my thighs too. I was panting and moaning loudly. His full length inside me was reshaping my organ.

"Please... pull it out. It's too big for my tight pussy." I begged.

There were tears in my eyes at the effort it had taken to accommodate his size. I was gazing up at him. "Oh my god," I gasped. "You're so huge."

John didn't say a word. He took hold of my hands and pressed on my chest and then began to move my hips, slowly at first. The movements made my eyes flutter and roll back in my head.

"Ohhh. Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmmmh!" My moans grew louder. I was no longer gasping and nervous. I was finding my inner voice, finding the whore within. He grasped me by the hips, driving himself into me with renewed vigor. My breasts jiggled and swayed. My head was leaning back on my pillow, moaning louder and louder towards the ceiling.

"Fuck! Fuck me, fuck me! Make me your whore! Make me your fucking bottom bitch! Fuck my dirty pussy! Make me squirt, John!"

John's cock stuffed me over and over, a blur of motion squeezing in and out of my body, jolting and shaking. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh mmmh!" I was louder than I ever imagined I could get. My back arched and my eyes were rolling wildly while my head was thrown back. Then I looked at my clitty and it had already finished squirting and soaked me in juices. Fuck, how did he make me cum while I'm limp. I orgasmed harder than I ever had. And still he kept going. His thrusts were not slowing, only building speed.

Before I could catch my breath, I was squeezing my body all over again and crying out. My orgasms were coming rapid fire again; chaining one after another. "Ohhhhhhhh!" I couldn't even form the words any longer. This was it. I love the world of multiple orgasms.

John pulled me toward him, his arms folding around my body as he scooped me up, sat up, then stood.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed as he was still fucking me as he carried me. I threw my arms around John. We hit the wall behind the one Liana was sleeping on harder than we intended. My legs wrapped around his waist, and his hands gripped my ass. He bounced me up and down on his length, and that length provided a long, long journey. His chest dragged my tits up and down, slick with sweat and cum. My hard nipples were digging into his packed muscles.

"They will wake up, John."

John eased me to the floor and spun me around to face the wall. He got behind me and smacked my ass like he owned it. He got behind me and returned his huge cock into my wetness. He opened up to me very well, and I fit him like a glove.

"Ass up and moan, sissy. You deserve to be fucked like a whore." John slapped my ass harder. I was throwing my head back, pushing my butt back to meet his thrusts. His balls were slapping against mine. He was so much taller than me that it was hard to keep balance on my toes. I was losing my balance with every thrust he was making.

"I love fucking the manhood out of sissies," John smirked, tugged me by the hair until I was practically standing upright with his cock buried in my ass. He pushed me forward until my breast mashed against the wall.

"I'm cumming again!" I cried out. "John, It feels so good. I don't know if I can handle another sissygasm."

"We are not done until I say we're done," John said. "I want you to sissygasm until every ounce of masculinity has leaked out of your limp clitty."

I painted the wall with my cum. I don't know how many times I'll cum today. And John did not look tired or close to cum. 'Oh god save me.'

John was ramming so hard, and I could feel inside me that his cock was throbbing. I held still to let him build his orgasm well. His hard rubbing on my p-spot was too overwhelming. I was already in pain from standing on my toes. Now it was like hell when my body was shaking from head to toe. My ass and his hip were making loud clapping sounds.

"You hear that sound? That's your so called masculinity getting fucked and flushed out," John groned.

I leaned back and cried out. "Ohhhh fuck! You're right!" Then I bit down on my lower lip as I was almost close to the climax again. It seemed like I had been venting a lifetime's worth of frustrations in one glorious night.

"Don't worry about the shame you'll bring to your father, you have a new daddy now," John said. "Call me daddy, my sweet slut."

I was in too much pleasure, I don't need to think about it, "Yes daddy, fuck me hard, I'm gonna cum."

"Ah! Oh, you're so hot. I can't hold back anymore. Ready for me to cum inside of you, slut?" John groaned so hard. "Yeah, you are. Cum with me! Cum with me now!"

John's cock swelling to an insane degree. Our thrusting continued like a fever dream until we both reached a crescendo of passion. Then time froze. We paused for a fraction of a second. Then his cock started to go off.

The first spasm shot a rope of hot cum so deep inside me. It set me off, and then we were both cumming at once, our thrusts turning to jerky movements. My knees were knocking together from how hard I was shaking. I was wiggling my ass, desperately milking his cock. Each rope from his unprotected boi-breaker went deep.

We paused, as much from the mess on our bodies as from exhaustion and the sexual frenzy subsiding. When John's cock slid out of me, I turned. His balls emptied themselves into me. I was filled to the brim. Big wet drops of cum slid out of me, pattering heavily to the floor.

I reached my hand between my legs and felt the mess running down my inner thighs. John had claimed me with seed, and marked me with his manhood.

"Now clean yourself up," John said. "I'll come find you when I want you again."

"Holy fuck, we think you guys won't stop today," Liana yelled. "John, you could fuck Blue in her room."

"Then how did you girls wake up?" John replied.

"Not funny, John," Aniyah said. "By the way, Blue, where did you learn to moan like a whore. I think our neighbor woke up also."

"Okay, girls here is the plan, if you need some change call me," John said. "Bye girls, see you soon."

"We heard you called him daddy, Blue," Aniyah said.

"For your information, he fucks the boy out and fucks the sissy in," Liana informed.

"Today you have appointments, don't forget that," Aniyah said. "Do you want some ice for your ass, sweety?"

They were making fun of me and continued until Aniyah and I left the apartment.

"Blue let's go, we are already late," Aniyah said. "You can flirt with him later." I was talking with a stranger in front of the car parking lot.

The moment we entered the doctor's chamber, she took me to the eyebrow section and started working on it. It took them six days to apply all the procedures I requested. My first week was like hell. I couldn't look at my swollen face in the mirror. After 2 weeks, I could see the results. They were really good. My face, omg, I just had a crush on me.

Suddenly Aniyah knocked on my door, "hey Blue, how you doing?" Aniyah asked. "We need to check your body transitioning."

"Come inside, you don't have to knock on my door." I stripped naked to let her examine my body.

"Your breast and areola grow bigger with each nipple." Blue, your nipples and areola seem to have developed enough as a passable girl. I think the fat tissues are deposited in the breast area, making it A cup," Aniyah said. "You have a lot of girls who don't have what you have."

"I know. Still one month to go, I'm expecting more."

I'll talk to the doctor about your doses," Aniyah replied. "Now let me see your hips and waist."

"The gym class was really helpful to shape my waist and hips."

"Anyway, you'd have wide hips in the first place now you already have a perfect bikini body," Aniyah said. "By the way, are you still making out with random people?"

"Haha, I think I'm a slut now. Like you girls said, real men make me horny."

"No, no, you're not slut. You are cheap whore who have sex with stranger without charge them money," Aniyah and I both laughed out loud.

To be continued if the readers request it.

###Which story's sequel should I write next?