Teaching Their White Friend Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours later, "Aniyah, I need a little help to put on makeup. It's harder than the makeup tutorial."

"Come here, you'll get used to it. Wow, your legs look more sexy without stockings," Aniyah complemented. "We need to take care of your feet."

"I'm not wearing those high heels and walking funny in public places."

"Absolutely, first you need practice," Aniyah replied. "So, red or hot pink?"

"Which one is the sluttiest!"

"Hehe, you're the most slutty girl, sorry boi, I have seen," Aniyah said. "I will choose a purse for you."

"It's beautiful, thanks."

"Damn, I'm jealous of your lashes. Stupid bois never appreciate good lashes," Liana said, rolling her eyes.

After successfully shopping for bra panties and lingerie without any awkward or weird incident we head to the spa. Liana and Aniyah were right, girls do have more fun than boys. We gossiped about other girls' fashion choices and talked about some handsome men and their bulge on the pants which made my dick in a uncomfortable situation. It was so hard to hold the orgasm while your little dick continuously brushed by the soft fabric of the panties. I was feeling relief after entering the spa. We stripped naked the moment they took us to our massaging room. There were three massage beds for us. I chose the middle one so that I could talk with both of them while watching their naked body.

We laid down on our stomach, face down, "So, what are they gonna do with our naked body?"

"They'll work on all our muscles to release the tension," Aniyah said.

"For you, especially the glutes, your ass muscles," Liana said. "After last night, you don't realize how much tension is stored in your ass."

"Girls, relax your bodies while I warm up the massage oil and prepare the room," the massage guy said.

"He isn't a girl, look closely at his thick thighs and see what he's hiding," Liana replied.

The massage guy came close to me, I could feel his hot breath on my ass crack. I clenched my buttocks and a cold shiver shaked my whole body a little.

"Do you want to change the massage table?" the masseur asked. "You could use a hole below your waist."

"I'm okay, thanks."

"Hehe, don't worry you'll see the reason soon," Liana said.

He rubbed heated oil evenly onto my back before moving down to my legs and applying more. My legs were close together, so he separated them a little to get to the inner thighs. Finally, he rubbed some on my firm and jiggly ass. He separated my ass cheeks till I could feel his thin breath on my ass lips. He bent forward and dribbled some oil into my ass crack, paying careful attention to my hole. My ass was consuming the oil itself. Jamal seemed to have permanently altered my ass.

"Uhhhh, mmmmhhh," Liana and Aniyah were moaning.

"Blue, how is it going?" Liana asked.

"Great!"

"Then why are your lips closed?" Aniyah asked.

"Because, I haven't started yet," the masseur answered.

He moved my legs till they were completely at the edge of the table, exposing my balls and door to the air. He started on my shoulders, upper and lower back, and then down my spine. Then he moved on to my legs and feet, making his way up to my inner thighs and back.

"You're good with your hands."

Finally, he returned to my ass, putting more oil and dripping lubricant onto my ass-lips. This time, he massaged my glutes deeply. He then stroked along the crack, across my hole, and along my perineum to my balls, which he delicately touched. Then he returned to my hole and massaged his fingers around the pucker repeatedly.

"Mmmmh," a hard moan left from my mouth.

Then he put a finger on my entrance and my hip responded to the call and lifted my ass till his finger's second knuckle was buried inside me, "Uhhhhhh...mmmmh...mmoann." My ass lips spread under the invasion. He pushed his finger a little deep until it got lost in there, then he pushed my hips down. I moaned again while his finger came out of my ass, but my hips betrayed me again and lifted my ass again like a spring. Then he repeated the process until all four of his fingers were fucking me.

"Blue, I told you, it's easier to be a girl than some beta white boi," Liana said. I couldn't even think straight. The only thing on my mind was the masseur's cock. "Is it bigger than jamal, or the same, or smaller. My head was clouded by naughty thoughts. " He withdrew his fingers out and then pressed them back in dozens of times till he noticed my pink hole remained open and nearly winked at him. It made me drool even more since it was so beautiful and sensual.

"All right, flip over and I'll handle the front," the masseur said. I was a little embarrassed to flash my little pp to him while enjoying his fingers in my ass.

My eyes were pleased to see this tall, muscular guy in front of me; he stands around 6 feet tall. He's in great shape with a six-pack and sculpted muscles. But it was his massive, big black cock that drew my attention. His cock was completely erect, approximately 8" or 9" shaved, and about the thickness of a can of beer. My mouth was watering as his enormous shaft seemed to wave at me while he breathed. And a smile on his face while he was monitoring my little dicklete gave me a jolt through my body which made my dick rock hard.

"Let's see how flexible you are," the masseur said while he kept pushing my legs until my knees touched my ears and my hands gripped my ankles. My back arched like a bow and I gave him full access to my boy pussy. He was teasing me like a man who teased a girl's pussy by not touching the clit but keeping brushing the near areas.

"Wow, blue, you look so sexy," Aniyah complemented.

"Or more like a whore, hehe. I'm kidding, Blue. You look so beautiful and appealing," Liana said.

The masseur kept playing with my boy pussy and pushed my limits to make me more flexible. He used more lube on my ass to shove his hand inside me, but still I'm too tight for this stuff. He turned me over again on my stomach and angled my one leg straight on the bed while the other folded to give him better access to my ass.

He knelt down and ran his tongue softly over my ass lips till I wiggled. Then he stretched his tongue and took several long licks up my ass crack, making sure to get his saliva all over my hole. Then he pushed my cheeks apart and teased my entrance with the tip of his tongue until it relaxed enough for him to put his pointy tongue inside and lick my inner lips. Then again, he started fingering me, and this time he was messing with my p-spot. I started moving my ass back to respond to his calling into me.

"Mmmmm, move your ass!" Liana moaned.

I knew I would cum soon as his strokes got faster and faster and he was not letting me take breath. I raised my ass until I balanced on my knees while my face was buried in the donut-shaped pillow. He picked up the beat and began slamming his five fingers to get inside me. My balls were dancing back and forward between my thick thighs. I was getting close myself, and I sensed he was close to getting his fist inside me.

"Cum Blue! Shoot that white boi juice, I'm making a video, you'll love it to watch on the big screen!" Liana said. "You're enjoying giving up your masculinity, don't you?"

I could feel my clitty starting to leak and my toes were beginning to curl. I gasped, and a long rope of cum leaked from my dick and hit the table. More and more cum leaked all over the massage table. I collapsed on the table while the measure cleaned my mess. The massage was so relaxing and left my body feeling smothered and hairless.

"It was so intense. How do you make me cum just by fingering my ass and not a single touch on my little dick?"

"Some bois make the best kind of gurls. Girls can cum from pussy fingering," the masseur said. "Don't you have a boi pussy, a pink one?"

I was speechless. Today my roommate said that I have a clitty, not a dick. Now he's saying my ass is a pussy.

"You want to taste my cock, boi?" the masseur asked.

"Another day, we don't have that much time," Aniyah answered. "Let's go girls."

After leaving the spa, we entered a parlor. How can girls spend hours and hours here? Manicure, pedicure, facial, etc. etc. They were paid for by Liana and Aniyah. However, after the session, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Honestly, I felt younger, my hair, body, and appearance all changed and I loved it. I got a lot of confidence in my girl mode, I loved my girly face in makeup and fully dressed up. We took lots of selfies together in public and fooled lots of dudes.

When we returned, we were exhausted and slept on my makeup and undergarments. As usual, I awoke early in the morning. I was doing my regular chores and getting my regular spanking from the girls, but this time the hand seemed big, really big. That hand hugged my whole left butt cheek, "Heyy, that's.... Hi, John. How are you doing?"

"Just came here to check my little girls," John replied. "Ohh, you changed your look, I like it."

"Haha, thanks."

"You're looking... Did you girls have a party last night?" John asked.

"How are you supposed to know that, it was a girls night out."

"Wow, I came here for this exact reason. I'm planning a yacht party," John replied. "You wanna join with us. It'll be fun, music, food, bikini, drinks, dicks whatever you need."

"Amaging." His scent was so hypnotizing, my little friend was happy under my panties. 'Ohh fuck, I'm in my undergarment in front of John. Act cool. There's no way I can have an erection now. My little soft dick won't make any visible bulge but my...'

"I have to confess, you have a sexy body. If you were my girlfriend I would..." John complimented me. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

'Fuck, why is he asking this type of question when he was eye fucking my body.' I was speechless. What should I say? Should I get angry that he wants to fuck me or should I thank him for flirting? "No, I'm fully available for men like you." Did I just say that? Somebody fuck my stupid mouth.

"I thought you had one," John replied.

"And what made you think that?"

"Your messed up makeup and soaked panties," John answered. I looked down and he was right, my panties were soaking wet.

"Haha, I think I had a wet dream last night." Again stupid answer, but saved by Liana.

"Hey, Blue, we're going to the yacht party with John," Liana said. "So, What are we having for breakfast?"

Fuck, John still thinks I'm a girl. God help him till he finds out what is lying between my thighs. But at the party on a yacht, with girls in bikinis and topless, my dream came true. "Ohh fuck, fuck what I have done. I have to wear a bikini now. Shit, I had one chance to fulfill my dream, but I ruined it completely.

"I'm making pancakes today."

"I love pancakes," John said.

After breakfast, John left the apartment, but he did add something to our breakfast. Aniyah and Liana had a drink first under the table while John was enjoying my pancakes and their soft lips on his cock. Not that I hate it or like it, but it was hot. Sucking cock under the table, ufff. I wish it was me. I mean, I wish I was John. One thing was very confusing. When Liana and Aniyah were blowing John's cock, John was looking at me and watching my uncomfortable reaction. I kept my erect dick down by my thighs. I was lucky that I didn't see his big black cock while it was being worshiped by two girls, otherwise I would burst off in front of him.

"So, you didn't say anything about the upcoming yacht party yet, what's wrong, Blue?" Aniyah asked.

"It's nothing, I'm afraid of water, you girls have fun."

"What? You're lying," Aniyah said.

"No, I'm not."

"You're. You looked on the ground when you lied," Liana answered. "What's wrong? It'll be fun to see lots of naked girls and boys having sex or dancing around."

"John thinks I'm a girl. Now, how am I supposed to go there?"

"The same way we go, in bikinis," Aniyah replied.

"Me and bikini, lol."

"Ohhhh, now we got it, you're afraid that you won't look hot in a bikini," Liana said.

"Hot? I'm not gonna even look like a girl. They'll call me a faggot."

"I don't see that as a problem, you're a faggot and you love cock," Liana replied. "You slept with a man and sucked his cock and get fucked in public place. So what's the point?"

"Don't be rude, Liana." Aniyah answered. "Blue, I got it. Wearing skirts, shorts, and dresses was easy because they covered your body well. But in a bikini, you're almost naked. Don't get upset? The party isn't happening tomorrow. It's the middle of summer, in the ocean naked under the bare sun. We are not crazy. It's so hot right now out there. We're planning to fix the party date in August, which is almost 3 months away."

"It's not easy to launch a yacht party when you're trying to have sex with every man on the boat," Liana added with Aniyah. "We need to seek men with huge cocks who are clean and willing to take us bareback. Same with the girls. Men won't come if there aren't enough holes to bang. Then time schedule, free time, etc., etc."

I was looking at them like they were trying to teach me math again.

"What are we trying to say that you have plenty of time to build a bikini body," Aniyah said.

"And, sucking big thick cocks to practice deepthroat, hehe," Liana said and just ran from the kitchen.

"She's funny. So, Blue, now what do you think?" Aniah asked.

"I don't know, three months, is it possible? I really want to go to this party. Honestly, I watched lots of porn where people having sex in yacht. Since then it's been my one fantasy."

"Okay, I got it. We have two options. Number one fast but risky and number two exhausting and unsure," Aniyah said.

"Number one sounds interesting but I don't want to take any risk, tell me about number two."

"You have to go to the gym regularly and on a strict diet but the result after 3 months maybe you won't be satisfied," Aniyah explained.

"And number one?"

"Same Thing but with special juice," Aniyah said. "It'll satisfy you 200% sure."

"What's the risk then?"

"It'll shrink your stones and pillar but not permanently," Aniyah replied.

"You mean my dick and balls. They are already small and I have no girlfriend to notice the difference."

"What about masturbating?" Aniyah asked.

"I need to confess something about that party night. But you can't tell it to Liana, she always makes fun of me."

"Promise," Aniyah promised.

"Remember, that guy, Jamal."

"Jamal, the guy who was fucking your ass in the ladies room," Aniyah replied.

"Yes, yes. He showed me something totally new for me, he made me cum from that, I mean.."

"You mean anal?" Aniyah said. "We saw that you were orgasming while he was pounding your ass and he or you didn't touch your pathetic excuse for masculinity."

"Hey, stop talking like Liana. Is it possible? I really loved those feelings, my whole body..."

"Was shaking and also the pleasure was different, more powerful and intense," Aniyah completed my sentence.

"Exactly."

"So you want to know how to get it without sleeping with a man, right?" Aniyah said.

"You just read my mind."

"Simple, use fake penis, dumb. No pussy for clitty dicks. Sorry I didn't make the rules" Aniyah replied. "Just take a dildo from our sex drwayer and train your boy pussy."

"Train?"

"It's not easy when you do it yourself," Aniyah replied. "Get dressed we're going to get your special juice."

After a 25 minutes drive, Aniyah and I arrived at our destination.

"It looks like a clinic."

"It is a clinic," Aniyah replied. "Come on."

We entered a chamber and a female doctor welcomed us.

"So, Blue you're really up to this. Once we start you may not wanna go back," the doctor asked.

"100%."

"Okay first we need to do some test..." the doctor said but stopped by aniyah.

"As we talked earlier this morning, is it possible in three months?" Aniyah asked.

"We'll take our chances as our agreement but still before the test report I can't make any promises."

After hours we returned with the test report.

"Okay, the results are... We have good news and bad news. Which one..." the doctor said.

"The good news," Aniyah said.

"The good news is Blue's puberty wasn't normal that's mean your body didn't get fucked by testostorone. So three months is a long time," the doctor replied.

"And the bad news?"

"Your dick gonna shrink so soon with your balls, haha," the doctor laughed with us.

"She doesn't care about her little clitty anymore, she has a pussy now, haha," Aniyah said.

"Always clean it before any kind of anal play," the doctor advised. "So, girls, here is the prescription. Within one month, you'll get puffy areolas and niplles. If anything uncomfortable or irritating happens or you feel like it, just call me on this number."

My bikini body journey started on that day, with regular exercise, yoga and injections for hormones. The doctor was right; my penis was changing with my man boobs. But I was liking my more feminine body more than before. I was more confident in front of the mirror to watch my naked body and face. A hot girl was looking at me so badly that I wanted to fuck her. I was aroused by watching myself in the mirror.

"Hi, Blue. How's your exercise going?" Aniyah asked. "It's been over a month, and how is your new masturbation method going?"

"You were right, it's not easy. Every time I feel like it's going to happen, it won't happen. "

"Sometimes all you need is a strong black bull to hang those slutty girly legs and pound away your senses," Aniyah asked. "Your body was built for sex, and it would be a shame to not experience having them fuck you from behind while holding your hips. Did you change the size?"

"I have already tried all of them, even that horse cock shaped one."

"Wow, still no result. Did you play with clitty? Sometimes it helps," Aniyah said.

"They are too small to jerk off now."

"Awww, with such a small penis, there are different techniques that might be more successful than normal... well, the methods used by other men," Aniyah said. "Some in your situation may have success using a vibrator. Any model that is used by women will be sufficient. The vibration causes the same sensation on the glans of the penis as a woman gets on her clitoris. Give it a try."

It was so embarrassing to think of needing to use a girl's toy to get off, instead of jerking my dick like a regular guy. 'But hey, I'm not a regular guy anymore."

"Thanks Aniyah."

"Anytime, sweetie," Aniyah replied. "John is coming tonight, want to join us. Maybe you can ride him for a while. You have to stop using your tiny dick and only gain pleasure by getting fucked by real alpha men."

"What? No, he knows me as a girl."

"So what? Jamal thought that too. I know John well, he's gonna fuck you untill your tiny balls get drained and dried."

"You're joking with me."

"I'll prove it to you," Aniyah replied. "Tonight we're having foursome."

Fuck, when did I become cock slut. I can't even orgasm without a cock now. The moment John came in the evening and we started acting like bitches.

"Hi, girls. Am I late?" John asked.

"No you're not. We have a surprise for you," Liana said. "Today we're having foursome, tada."

My god, I was presented like I was a meal. "I can smell him from here; he's so... manly." We wore matching lingerie to make it more spicy. We were three in black lingerie with stockings and high heels. John was transfixed, so we approached him.

Then we instinctively went on our knees as John took off his shirt. We were facing towards his crotch. I slowly unzipped and pulled his pants down and looked at John in the eye as I gently kissed his bulge from the outside of his boxers. He gave me a smile as I used my teeth to pull his boxers down to his thighs and was hit in the face by his big black manhood that sprung to life after I set it free from its cover.