Teah Jones's Butthole

Story Info
Teah celebrates the independence of an overdue food baby.
2k words
3.6
2.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Newlyweds Hance and Teah Jones were at their summerhouse out in the sticks. It was their annual Independence Day barbecue with friends.

Every few months the Jones' would have to make new friends, because Teah would usually do something shocking and gross to scare their company off.

This year Teah wore a skin-tight, short sleeve spandex dress. It was shiny silver, blotched with vivid illustrations of the American flag and her buttocks bumped up and down when she walked.

Teah had her toes painted: each of her big toes was red, the next 2 toes on each foot were white, and the last 2 toes were blue.

Her hair was combed out about shoulder length with a bang out front, and she wore silver leather T-strap sandals.

When Hance was cooking the hotdogs and burgers, Teah asked if she could see him for a second.

Hance asked his friend Tom to watch the food.

Hance followed Teah around behind the shed.

When they got there, she turned with her swelled ass toward him and slowly rolled up her dress.

Her whole cotton briefs were navy blue, speckled with crisp silver stars. She jiggled her booty and let off a bass fart. After that, she rolled down her dress and they returned to the barbecue.

Then she came to Hance while he cooked the steaks and ribs. This time she took him into the bushes on the other side of the house.

Again, she rolled up her dress, but this time she took down her panties, showing off her big, cinnamon-toned rear end. She spread her cheeks open and teased him with her pulsating anus.

After she broke some seriously hectic wind, she covered up, and they returned to the barbecue.

The final time Teah asked Hance to see her alone, she took him into the house. They went into the walk-in cupboard in the back of the kitchen.

Teah turned away from him and leaned on the wall.

He slowly rolled up her dress and slid her panties down to her ankles; she stepped out of them and bent her knees slightly.

Hance pressed his hands on the soft undersides of her thick cheeks and spread them open.

Teah started to bear down.

Her sweat-glistened anus dilated slowly to press forth the chunky, solid tip of a nice, dark healthy one.

By the way Teah's legs wobbled in the high heels, he could tell she was concentrating on keeping the impressively dense turd out, without breaking it off.

The poop smell reminded Hance of Teah's breath when meat got stuck between her teeth.

It also reminded him of dark earwax clumps that she would remove from her ears with a straightened bobby pin or an awkwardly bent paperclip.

Then, her critically stretched ringlet sucked the first inch of that sinister anaconda back into her rectum.

He pulled up her star-spangled panties and pulled down her shiny spandex dress.

Again, they returned to the barbecue.

At the picnic table, Teah sat next to Hance on the bench and tortured him with whispers of bowel-related complaints and comments.

She whispered with a sweet voice about all the things that she had eaten to get herself all bound up.

She told him that she had eaten 10 homemade dinner rolls and a dish of cornbread, both meals with lots of butter. She also said she had taken over 20 iron pills to make her stools harder and darker.

Teah even ate half a pan of Macaroni and cheese earlier in the week; she hadn't had a bowel movement for days. Hance felt his penis flood with blood and it stood with rigidity; he remained silent all during dinner.

He knew that Teah was bursting to shit, but she held it all in as she ate to her heart's content.

-----------------------------

After everybody went home, Hance ran bath water because both he and Teah smelled of smoke from being near the grill. Downstairs Teah was on the sofa.

Her belly was bulging in the spandex dress. She talked about how good the food was: potato salad, collard greens, spare ribs, candied yams.

"All that eatin' got my bowels moving," she said to her husband. She farted as she stood up. "I need something to read."

Hance followed her upstairs and jumped into the bathtub. The toilet was old-fashioned and the tank was up high on the wall, and it sat across from the tub so that the back was shamelessly exposed.

Teah had a hair magazine in one hand and a huge department store catalogue in the other.

She knew he was watching from the bath, so she slowly pulled up her dress until it was semi-over her bloated gut, took down her blue, star-spangled panties until they dropped to the soft carpet.

She broke wind as she began to squat over the toilet, legs open, booty aiming for the seat.

She flipped off her T-strap sandals and made fists with her toes while she read her magazines.

That meat-in-her-teeth odor lit up the bathroom while she sat there, breaking wind and flipping pages.

After 10 minutes, Hance heard a crinkling sound echo from the toilet bowl; it sounded like plastic wrap being balled up.

Teah moaned, raised on her toes, arms between her knees, hands on the seat in front of her.

The plastic wrap sound came again; she moaned and wiggled her big butt.

Some pee spurted and dripped. Then she sat down and flipped through the catalogue. Another 10 minutes passed and Hance got out of the tub. Teah looked up at him as he dried off his prune-wrinkled body.

"I'm stuck," she said in that darling wifey voice.

Her toes knotted when she gave another eye-tightening effort. She did the same pose as before and Hance checked her. The dark, baseball bat turd was peeking out. Teah moaned when her anal sphincter muscles tolerated massive fecal impaction.

She pleasurably endured the stretching sensation of the blockage and sucked the stool back into her rectum.

She sat down again.

"I can't push it out," she said.

Hance returned with newspaper and spread it on the carpet floor. Teah put the seat down, squatted like a dog would, and supported her weight on to the back of the plush toilet seat cover with her elbows. She pressed her belly against the bowl.

Her position terribly induced the urge to go, because she moaned as if she was making love.

Piss sprayed wildly on the front page.

Hance watched with his own eyes as that elephant turd worked its way out of her broadened, relaxed anus, until it slowed to a firm hang.

Teah was puffing, panting, bearing down like she was giving birth, peeing madly between efforts.

She held her breath, relaxed her muscles and pushed; the unbelievably massive loaf touched the paper, it must've been a least 10 inches.

The breadth of the iron pill-crammed mass had to be over an inch and a half. Her poor anus was cocked all the way open now and the burdensome fecal material still wasn't out.

"Bear down and push," Hance coached her.

Teah took a deep cleansing breath, held tight to the lid and gave a gas-releasing, toe-knotting, vein-popping, teeth-gritting, piss-spraying effort.

The softer, lighter remains of that rectum-grating newborn slid out of her horribly broadened gorge and on to the paper. He watched her open anus shrivel back up into a gathered knot of tender ass meat and vanish back up there between her cheeks.

Hance admired her dark and clumpy 12 incher before he chopped it up into smaller chunks so that it flushed on the first attempt.

After Teah's bubble bath, Hance entered the master bedroom and saw Teah lying on the bed in her black lace camisole with matching g-string; she had a pillow under her chest and she had her feet up with her legs crossed at the ankles.

She was flipping through the channels on cable TV while Hance stood there stroking his erection.

Teah knew what he was doing and waited patiently and quietly for him to come over and take her pussy.

She closed her eyes and felt him get on the bed. She felt a pillow being forced under her, so she lifted up and let it slide under her pelvis.

Hance lay down on top of her and pulled her g-string aside. His penis poked and prodded the tender area between her cheeks as he searched for the opening of the pussy. She groaned when the head of his penis parted the piss flaps.

He tilted his pelvis and slid his erection into her warm, moistened, middle orifice. Her anus relaxed and loosened as his penis filled her up inside.

Hance rested the left side of his face on the right side of hers and began to slowly stroke. His thighs spread Teah's legs apart and she wrapped everything below her knees around his hips.

Images of Teah's long, dark bumpy turd flooded his mind as Hance continued to slowly stroke, working his way to a huge liquid explosion.

His hands moved over hers and their fingers intertwined while Hance moved to and back over her with long, loving strokes. He heard fireworks starting to go off outside; this excited him.

Hance lifted Teah up and sat up on the bed with his legs folded under him. He let Teah sit on his lap and just ride him. She jack hammered all up and down on his dick until the pussy juices gushed around his shaft and broke her completely.

He lay her down again, this time with her butt in the air and him on his knees. He watched her anus relax and open to the girth of a double A battery.

While he stroked her, he put his fingertip into her anus. Teah moaned below him while her sphincter muscles contracted like a draw string trash bag and closed around his fingertip.

When Hance removed his finger, Teah reached around, waved her arm until she found his hand and grabbed it. She put his hand back between her cheeks and began to dig in her asshole with her middle finger.

Hance moved her hand away and spat in her ass.

He rubbed the saliva on her anus and started to slowly sink his middle finger in there.

"I want it in my ass," Teah breathed. "Put that big dick in my ass, Big Daddy."

Hance lowered her rear end back down to the pillow under her pelvis and sank the head of his dick into her anus. He spat on his cock and began to stroke her slowly.

"That's it," Teah reached under herself, found her clitoris and rubbed it in a circular motion. "Do it, Big Daddy. Unload that cum in my ass."

She shut her eyes tight.

"Do it."

She felt pressure building down there.

"Gimme your creamy cum all up inside my gaped open asshole. Give it to me."

Hance continued to go slowly while Teah rotated her behind so that the shaft of his penis touch all sides of her rectal walls.

"Don't hold it back," she breathed. "Let it go."

Hance felt that tug and tickle sensation on the underside of his shaft.

"Blow that big wad," Teah said seductively.

He felt tiny-mini pre-cum jolts.

"Blow it all in my fucking ass."

Teah knotted her toes and feverishly rubbed her clit with her eyes shut tight and her mouth open, showing the gap in her two front teeth when she felt his penis expanding in her rectum. And her rectum expanded to accommodate his discharge.

Hance moaned with eyes closed as semen welled up and gushed in continued spurts in her anal cavity.

He jerked his dick until all of his liquid was deposited into her asshole.

Then he popped out his dick and opened her cheeks just as Teah began to fart out his cum.

It was bubbly and loud as she pushed out his creamy deposit with the pinks of her rectal tunnel showing under every new effort she gave to force it out.

Hance felt tired; he cleaned up Teah's ass with a towel and they both lay in bed listening to the fireworks outside.