Team Building

Story Info
Intrafertilization.
1k words
2.69
24.3k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers

My wife Susan and I are both twenty eight. We were invited to a team building weekend at the estate owned by her company. Actually it was more of a command performance than an invitation, but it was a free weekend in the country, with swimming and free food. So we had no objections. I am Jerry Epstein, a software engineer, and Susan is a sales team leader. Her company sells mostly to large companies, so her job is sales at conventions. She oversees the designing of the exhibit, and manages the sales plan at the convention. We are separated for about a week each month while she does her job wherever the convention is held.

We arrived at the estate on Friday evening at 7PM, and were escorted in for pre-dinner drinks by her boss, Eileen. Eileen was about ten years older than us, but looked in her early thirties. My hurricane was both strong and sweet and I took a second glass. Susan had three. She loves hurricanes, and it has been a long time since we were in New Orleans. It was a fantastic dinner and wine was served with each course. White with the appetizers, red with the entree, and a chilled dessert wine with the creme brûlée.

I am ashamed to say that I fell asleep in an overstuffed chair during the after dinner conversation. I have no idea how I got into the bedroom, but was delighted that Susan was starting my next day with oral sex and then pussy. It was ten seconds before I came that I realized that it was Eileen and not Susan.

"Where is Susan?"

"Shh, I will explain everything after the second round."

The second round consisted of oral, then anal, and finally vaginal. It took me ten minutes of afterglow to become curious again. My brilliant questions were:

"What happened? Where is Susan?"

"We have an offer to make to you. But to make sure you can make an informed decision, we are having you actually experience part of what will happen. Five men of the team have taken Susan to another company resort, and are having sex with her. They are keeping her continuously occupied, and they informed me that she is not complaining. They will keep her experiencing until tomorrow afternoon, when they will return her and we can discuss terms. I do not know exactly where they are so they cannot be interrupted. She will have her experience; what you have is your choice. There are three women and six men left in this house. Three women can easily satisfy six men, and six men are adequate for the women."

"There is a problem that you have not considered. Susan and I were trying to have a child. She is unprotected. She would never consider an abortion. Did your guys provide birth control. Is the company going to take responsibility?"

"Financial responsibility will not be a problem. How long ago was her period?"

"It ended a week ago, Friday."

"She is not in the most fertile time, but pregnancy is certainly possible. I'm sure that they have done nothing about birth control. Two of the team were black. That might make a DNA test less necessary, but might affect your marriage. The team members with Susan can communicate with me, but I can't connect to them. Nothing will change with her. Your decision is: will you join in with us. If you are trying to save your marriage, it will put you on a more even footing."

I joined them and it was an interesting and exciting weekend. When they returned Susan late Sunday afternoon, she looked devastated. I gave her partial reassurance. We will have a lot to work out, but it is on both of us. We overindulged the hurricanes. I suspect they were drugged. Eileen of course won't admit it. We will never know. They would never have used drugs that would be detectable after the weekend. The events of the weekend were for a reason. We can only find out by listening to Eileen's proposition.

"Our institutional research is the best in the state. We found that while Susan does a great job technically; the best feature is Susan herself. We would multiply our sales if she would "sleep with" selected clients. We succeeded this weekend in invalidating the, forsaking all others, clause in your marriage, so it will not stand in the way of our offer. If Susan will donate herself, our sales will increase dramatically. We in turn will give Susan a percentage of the increased sales. I believe it will double her salary, and it will be tax advantaged, so your disposable income will increase even more. The actual statistics are privileged. I will discuss them in private with Susan, and then you can leave and come to conclusions about your domestic situation at home."

We were quiet in the car, leaving the discussion of the elephant for home. Susan started:

"Please come to the bedroom and reclaim me. I should be at the most fertile time of the month.

Let us hope you will be the one."

When we finished the reclamation, Susan filled me in on Eileen's proposition:

"They want me to be a slut for the company. I wouldn't even consider it, but Eileen has the money wrong. She says it would double my income. She is not into the contracts as much as I am. Her deal gives me double what she thinks it would. The money is very tempting."

"You are using the wrong definition. You were a slut this weekend. The company wants you to be a whore. A whore is different. A whore is a working person. You know I am always for the working person versus management. Go Union. Solidarity forever. Having sex with team members as we did this weekend is slutty. If you are ever slutty again, I will divorce you. Having sex with clients is good honest whoring. We can allow that in our marriage."

"Good, I really would like the money. I'm thrilled that we can indulge ourselves."

Susan missed her period at the end of her month. Seven consecutive sticks agreed that she was pregnant. Eight months and two weeks later, she gave birth. Our son is white, and not in any obvious way unlike me in appearance. We are not doing a DNA test.

lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers