Team Building Ch. 02

Story Info
Good honest whoring.
782 words
3.33
11.8k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers

Team Building 2: Good Honest Whoring

I'm Jerry Epstein, a software engineer. My wife, Susan, was offered a lucrative deal by her company. Susan is a sales team leader. Her company sells mostly to large companies, so her job is sales at conventions. She oversees the designing of the exhibit, and manages the sales plan at the convention. The condition was that she have sex with selective clients. The company orchestrated a situation in which both Susan and I had sex with others. Since a totally faithful marriage was no longer possible, we agreed to the terms for the money.

It was a month after the weekend where we both broke our marriage vows. We knew Susan was pregnant, and I estimated that there was a 60/40 chance in my favor that the baby was mine. If you have any doubts, that is lousy odds for your wife's child.

Susan was scheduled to travel to her convention in two days. What was different was that Susan had checked with her institutional research department, and she would have sex with her second best client there, James.

"Jerry, we agreed to this, but that was a theoretical decision. This is real. If you want we can stop this."

"Your company changed our marriage. If we opt out, the change is for the worse. The only way to get anything better is to continue. I did not hear you say that I will stop this. You know I am right."

"Unfortunately, I do. But since we are doing this, I will do it right. As we agreed, there will be no recreational sex. I will only have sex for business, and only with clients. Beyond that anything goes. For instance I have never had anal sex. I believe that if I offer my virgin ass to James, the man that I am fucking at the convention, he will improve to my best client. Your gain is that you will get my ass after the convention, and if James doesn't offer a good deal, it will be my virgin ass."

I tried to get her ass before the convention. Susan said that she thought that virginity was the important selling point for James, and she doesn't lie about her virginity. My emotions uncertain even to me as I kissed Susan goodbye on her way to the convention. A month ago I would never have doubted her faithfulness. Now I knew that within a day she would fuck James, and I had agreed to it. Maybe she would give him more than she ever gave her husband.

Susan seemed ecstatic when she returned. She had earned an additional year's salary at this one conference.

"Virginity was the selling point as I expected, so I can not offer you my virgin ass, but let us go upstairs and you'll get a model that was only used on one weekend. I held James off as long as I could, and the teasing paid well."

I was resentful of James, but once inside Susan's rectum, all I could think of was the sensation. There is no doubt in my mind that the vagina is the greatest sexual organ, but it is not the only one. How could we have ignored anal for our whole life together?

Honey we have to talk has never been a problem between Susan and me. We always talk. She more than me.

"Jerry, I know you are resentful and you should be. This not the marriage either of us agreed to. I could feel a hesitation when you first touched me. My relief was palpable that it dissipated when we made a full connection. Please tell me that you still love me."

"Susan I love you without hesitation. Even though I know and agree that this is the best option, knowing that you are sleeping with another man tears me. Loving you is still the most important thing in my life. We will find a way to have a great marriage even with these terms. We have a month to enjoy before your next conference. Let us make it the best month of our lives."

Our sex during the next week was the best of our marriage. I had just blissfully slid out of Susan's rectum, the second greatest benefit of our new marriage after the money, when the telephone rang. Susan cannot ignore the phone. She moved faster than I thought possible, considering what we had been doing. Her face would have won a poker tournament when she returned.

"James just called. He said that if I would go to a resort with him on the weekend after next, he would sweeten our contract."

lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers