Team Building Ch. 04

Story Info
Susan returns.
894 words
2.74
11.7k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
203 Followers

Team Building 4: Susan's Return

I am Susan Epstein; my husband Jerry is a software engineer. I was offered a lucrative deal by my company. I am a sales team leader. My company sells mostly to large companies, so my job is sales at conventions. I oversee the designing of the exhibit, and manage the sales plan at the convention. For about one week each month my husband and I are separated as I work at my conference, wherever it is. The company orchestrated a team building weekend in which both my husband and I had sex with others. The condition for the lucrative deal was that I have sex with selective clients. Since a totally faithful marriage was no longer possible, we both reluctantly and greedily agreed to the terms for the money.

After the "team building", I missed my period at the end of the month. Seven consecutive sticks agreed that I was pregnant. Eight months and two weeks later, I gave birth. Our son, Jarod, is not in any obvious way unlike my husband in appearance. We are not doing a DNA test.

We originally thought that my having sex for money (whoring) would take place at conventions when we would be apart anyway. While Jerry had no illusions that he could forget what I was doing, perhaps he could get around it, since it did not intrude upon our time together. In my first convention, I slept with my second best client, James. I even gave him my virgin ass. I was rewarded with a bonus of my previous year's salary. We seemed to adjust to this new normal, when I had a phone call from James. If I would go with him to a resort for a weekend, he would sweeten the contract. In our avarice, we extended my one week a month hall pass for 4 more weekends or overnights a year with James. The strain on our marriage got worse when my best client, Paul, put in his claim.

Paul offered a deal for me to stay exclusively with him for the next year. He would be my master, not my lover. In exchange, he would set up a stock account for me, that will be worth two million dollars after taxes. With that account and the money we already have, we could live comfortably for the rest of our lives, on interest and dividends alone, never reducing the principal, in fact probably increasing it. My company has said that it will keep my job open for me, either on the original or current basis. I expect that I and Jerry will both continue working until Jarod starts college, so we will have enough that most people will consider us rich at that time. I accepted servitude to Paul. I informed Jerry about my choice with a letter containing my wedding ring, only after leaving for my year with Paul.

My year is up. I have a stock account in my name worth one and three quarters million dollars, and have increased Jerry's and my Schwab account by half a million. I have also had sex a thousand times with men other than my husband. Paul shared me happily and profitably with his friends and clients. I told Jerry in my letter that the fate of our marriage was his choice, but that I loved only him. I had no confidence that I had any personal appeal to Jerry after a full year of cuckolding him, so I modified Dear Abby's question.

"Are you better off with me and my money, or without the money?"

Jerry answered as gallantly as a person who whored out his wife could.

"I like money, but I and Jarod are much better off with you. However, you took it on your own to decide on this last year's highly profitable whoring. I will make the decision on the next twenty years by myself, on a take it or leave it basis. Until Jarod goes to college, faithfulness will not be part of our marriage. But your whoring will be more towards the original terms we thought that we agreed to. In fact it will be even more restricted. Relationships like you had with Paul and James are out. You will have your hall pass for conventions, but you can only use it for each client once a year. I have already granted myself an equivalent hall pass for your conventions and your very profitable year and for your future passes."

I screamed, "I will take it.", and jumped into his arms straddling him. I am nothing if not logical, so I dropped my panties before straddling. The restrictions were no problem for my business. Even Paul and James easily agreed. Actually too easily for my taste.

Seventeen years later: I have cuckolded Jerry about ten times a year for all these years. We are taking Jarod to his freshman year at small but select college. Last week we both quit our jobs, and took nice retirement packages. Our net worth is just under twenty million dollars. If we keep our greed under control, 'fly first class, don't buy a jet,' we can do anything we want. We have agreed to be faithful for the rest of our lives. We even went to a dictionary to find out what the word meant.

lash2718r
lash2718r
203 Followers