Team Building Ch. 03

Story Info
Escort or Business Whore.
1.1k words
3.2
11.6k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers

Team Building 3: Escorting vs. Whoring

I'm Jerry Epstein, a software engineer. My wife, Susan, was offered a lucrative deal by her company. Susan is a sales team leader. Her company sells mostly to large companies, so her job is sales at conventions. She oversees the designing of the exhibit, and manages the sales plan at the convention. For about one week each month we are separated as Susan works at her conference, wherever it is. The condition for the lucrative deal was that Susan have sex with selective clients. The company orchestrated a situation in which both Susan and I had sex with others. Since a totally faithful marriage was no longer possible, we both reluctantly and greedily agreed to the terms for the money.

We thought that Susan's having sex for money (whoring) would take place at conventions when we would be apart anyway. While I had no illusions that I could forget what she was doing, perhaps I could get around it, since it did not intrude upon our time together. In her first convention, she slept with her second best client, James. She even gave him her virgin ass. She was rewarded with a bonus of her previous year's salary. We seemed to adjust to this new normal, when Susan had a phone call from James. If she would go with him to a resort for a weekend, he would sweeten the contract. Susan said with a poker face:

"Who will say it first?"

We said in unison:

"Honey, we have to talk."

I started the conversation.

"This is not what we have already agreed to. He is asking for more than your normal work time. It reduces our time together. Servicing a number of clients somehow seems better than being one client's mistress. Seeing him at a resort, not a convention, is more escort than business whore. There is a difference. I didn't want details of your sexual escapades, but to consider this, I have to know."

"I was hoping never to describe my sex with clients to you, but you are right, you need to know to take part in the decision. First his tool is shorter than yours but wider. But on the hole (pun intended), not quite as good. He does give me two things that you never can. Forbidden fruit, and my submissiveness. We are married, that kills forbidden fruit. He is my customer. The customer is always right may be the reason for my submission, but that I get off on it is something that I will take up with a psychologist. I love our equal marriage and never want that kind of submission with you."

We agreed that for the proper sweetener, she would be James' escort for a weekend or an one night stand, but no more often than four times per year or once a season. She did not see James at every conference. She also slept with other clients at conventions. This was a surprising relief to me, as it made clear that she was not James' mistress. We have not mentioned her number one client, Paul, who she calls Saint Paul. Paul was the only client who would not sleep with her when she was pregnant, but he expected full service after delivery. She missed two conventions when our son, Jarod, was born. With paternity in doubt, I did not want a junior, but this was close enough. Her first time to resume sex came at a convention, and to my disappointment, Paul, not me, had the pleasure. She returned wanting to talk.

"I usually don't want to discuss convention sex, but the words, "Saint Paul's peter", if not the item, fascinate me. His peter is about the same size as yours, a bit above average. I cannot tell if it is fractionally larger or smaller in any dimension. What is different with Paul besides forbidden fruit is that even more than James, he is insistent on submission. He has shackled me spread eagle to the bed, gagged and blindfolded. I was afraid at first that he would hurt me. He never did anything close to harming me. What I am afraid of now is how many orgasms I have when shackled. I really need to make that appointment with the psychologist."

Our sex between conventions has been fantastic. There is nothing pain free that Susan will deny me. Susan even has more demands than me for different kinds of sex. The only limit is when I blissfully give out. Susan never does. What is not blissful is the week before a conference. I dread what her leaving means. As usual when Susan was having her conference week, I arranged to have Jarod board with a widowed neighbor who provided that service. I did not want to see Susan leave for her next conference with Paul, so I arranged to have dinner out. When I returned I found her wedding ring on top of a letter on the kitchen table. The letter:

My dear husband,

I have accepted a deal to stay exclusively with Paul for the next year. He will be my master, not my lover. In exchange, he will set up a stock account for me, that will be worth two million dollars after taxes. With that account and the money we already have, we could live comfortably for the rest of our lives, on interest and dividends alone, never reducing the principal, in fact probably increasing it. My company has said that it will keep my job open for me, either on the original or current basis. I expect that we will both continue working until Jarod starts college, so we will have enough that most people will consider us rich at that time. Paul will start the account with one million dollars after six months, half of which I will transfer to our joint account. I have agreed to refuse no sex that is pain free.

He will share me occasionally with his clients and sometimes his friends. I realize that not giving you a voice in this decision, makes my pride in our "equal" marriage, hypocritical. I am not giving you this choice, not because I am afraid that you will turn it down. If you accepted it, that would destroy me and our marriage, and I will not take that chance. My ring is on the table because I will not go to Paul wearing your ring. I hope you will allow me to put it on when the year is up. It is entirely your choice since you will be able to divorce me for abandonment without me having a say. I know that I will be judged a terrible wife and a worse mother for my choice. I can only say that in my analysis, this is the best long term solution for you, me, and Jarod.

I love only Jarod and you.

Susan

lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers