Teammates Pt. 02

Story Info
Baseball jocks take a midnight swim.
1.6k words
4.75
2.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shoved the door open to my motel room and barely noticed the musty stench. My own sweaty baseball uniform was glued to my skin, so I couldn't complain about the smell.

My college baseball team had just won our game, but the thrill of the victory was killed by our bus losing air conditioning. We had four more hours before we would be home, so our coach had decided to pull over at a roadside motel so our bus driver could work on the AC unit.

I held the door open for my best friend on the team, Theo, to walk in. We had quickly agreed to partner up for the night, not caring that there was only one bed. As Theo peeled off his uniform, I walked over to the AC unit on the wall to crank it all the way up.

"Adam, can I shower first? I feel disgusting."

"Go ahead. I don't need a hot shower right now. Did you see that pool in front of the parking lot? That's where I'm headed. I need to jump into a cold pool before I do anything else."

"Oh shit, that sounds amazing. I'm coming too."

We grabbed some towels from the bathroom. It was late in the evening, and it looked like no one else was at the motel other than our team, so we didn't let our lack of bathing suits stop us. We put our dirty uniforms in a bag to drop off with the team manager the next morning. We wrapped ourselves in our towels and walked shirtless over to the pool.

The cool night felt incredible on my skin. We used our room key to enter the gated pool area. Despite being in the middle of the Midwest, the pool had a luau theme with fake palm trees that blocked views of the highway only 20 yards away. There was even a lackluster waterfall feature that probably looked ugly in the day, but the pool lights made the Hawaiian theme look pretty nice under the moonlight.

Theo and I placed our towels on nearby chair. I was still wearing my sweaty white compression shorts, and I didn't see a point to keeping them on when they would become transparent in the water regardless. Theo looked ridiculous as ever standing in his jockstrap, his giant ass ballooning off his muscular body, framed by his the straps of the jockstrap. I forced myself not to stare at his ass as we walked up to the pool edge.

The underwater pool lights made Theo's body shine. I remember the first time I met Theo at the beginning of the year thinking he had won the genetic goldmine. He had sparkling blue eyes from his white dad and caramel colored complexion from his black mom. He called it his "year around tan". His teammates, including me, also teased him about getting his giant ass from his mom, although continuously doing squats as a catcher probably didn't hurt.

Whether he was wearing jeans, sweat pants, or his uniform, his round ass could not be ignored. On our baseball team's social media, our "caked up catcher" always got plenty of likes and comments when his pictures were posted.

At first I felt bad for my buddy for being teased, but I had started suspecting he liked the attention. He chose to wear jockstraps in the locker room rather than compression shorts. Sure, a few other guys preferred jockstraps straps too, but my suspicions were seemingly confirmed when he and I went clubbing a few weeks ago.

Check out my first story for the full details, but let's just say my hands had become very well acquainted with Theo's large ass. And dick.

And my dick had become acquainted with his hands. And mouth.

How many words had we exchanged about our drunk night out together? You guessed it. Zero.

Two straight buddies exchanged handjobs in a crowded club, and those two buddies had no intention of talking about it. I had honestly wondered if my mind made it all up, or was the guy even Theo? He was wearing a costume after all. But I felt sure it was him. There can't be two men in one college town with perfect bubble butts. It simply had to be him.

And although I had jerked off several times (sometimes per day) thinking about his ass and his lips, I had been able to act normally around him. We even closed out the last inning together with me pitching to him.

Theo looked at me. Apparently he had arrived to the same conclusion about wearing underwear into the water. "We're skinny dipping right? I'm basically already naked," he said giving his own ass a slap. "I'm already out here for the whole world to see."

Shit, why does he have to slap his ass like that? Does he want me to see his ass jiggle? I started getting hard, so I quickly jumped in the water, feeling the incredible cold sting on all of my aching muscles. I pulled my underwear off and threw it near our towels.

Theo walked over to the towels and stripped off his jockstrap. He stood there naked for a moment with his cock out in the night air appearing to relish the freedom of nudity.

He turned and gave me a smirk before jumping in with a cannon ball, sending a huge splash into me. I splashed him back when he rose out of the water.

This quickly escalated to wrestling, trying to dunk each other's heads under water. After he dunked me, I positioned myself under him so that I was holding his body on my shoulders and I launched him a few feet away, landing with a big splash. He came up laughing.

"Damn Adam, those muscles aren't just for show after all."

I laughed and flexed for him. My two-a-day workouts had given me large arms, shoulders, and pecs. But my six pack was my prize possession.

While I flexed my arms, Theo took his chance to tackle me again into the water. I loved the feel of his body against mine in the water, my hands finding his large back muscles and chest.

I ended up behind him, my right arm wrapped around him in a loose headlock. His body was right up against mine and I felt his ass push into my cock. The sensation caused me to harden immediately. It would have been impossible for him to not notice my large dick growing into a full erection against his ass, but he didn't pull away. And neither did I.

"This feels like familiar territory," he said, breaking the silence.

I couldn't speak. But I also couldn't move. And my body didn't want to.

I let my dick enjoy the feel of his ass cheeks on either side of it.

My left hand drifted down to his crotch, finding his hard dick standing at attention. I wrapped my hand around his dick underwater and started gently sliding.

"Fuck. Hold on." Theo pushed me backwards, apparently guiding me somewhere. We walked backwards, our bodies still in unison, and we backed up behind the waterfall feature.

This was a small area behind the waterfall and I felt that there was a bench carved into the pool wall. "Oh shit, you can sit here." I said, finally finding some words.

Our bodies parted, and my cock immediately missed the comfort of Theo's voluptuous glutes. He sat next to me on the bench.

The romantic vibes were impossible to ignore, sitting alone together at night hidden by a waterfall at a shitty roadside motel pool.

I felt myself lean in, wanting to know what his lips felt like on mine. Like pillows. What about how his tongue feels on mine? Like magic. What about how his dick tastes?

As our tongues danced together, I positioned myself standing between his legs while he sat on the bench.

I parted our lips to say, "I think I owe you something."

"You don't owe me anything. You don't need to do anything you don't want to do." He said, his blue eyes piercing me.

"I want to."

I lifted his hips out of the water so he leaned back. My hands were positioned under his ass, and his impressive dick, similar in size to my own was now lifted to my face.

I positioned my lips around his cock, and I slowly went as low as I could. He felt hot in my mouth and tasted like chlorine, unsurprisingly. He gasped and took slow breaths as I continued bobbing my head up and down, licking each side of his dick. My hands enjoyed groping his ass as I kept his hips above water.

"Oh shit." He said. "Oh shit. Fuck, I'm cumming."

I pulled his hips to my face, not letting his dick escape my mouth as he geysered into my throat. I coughed and came off, stroking his cock as the last ropes of cum erupted.

Theo stayed reclined against the pool edge, breathing heavy.

I was still softly coughing, the sheer amount of salty jizz a complete surprise for my mouth.

Theo brought his hips back down into the water, sitting on the bench. "That felt great dude."

I didn't know how to respond. I had never considered myself gay until meeting Theo, and now my bicurious brain didn't know how to comprehend a man's jizz in my mouth.

Theo watched me. "You look sexy Adam. I don't think about other guys the way I think about you."

I stayed silent. Frozen.

"I don't want to suck other guys' dicks. But I want to suck yours."

My rock hard cock felt like it was about to explode. My balls ached.

"But I think I want something else."

He slid off the bench and turned around, pushing his big ass against me.

To be continued...