Teamwork Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, yes - the others. Privacy is an issue."

"I don' mind. An' none o' my lot will mind us fuckin' away over 'ere."

"I am very glad to hear that." Dorian rolled Evangeline onto her back and climbed on top of her.

"Just - be gentle, yeah? Technic'ly, I'm still a virgin."

"Technically?"

"Fingers an' dildos don' count. Cocks do, and I've never 'ad a Halfling cock."

"Then allow me to be your first." He slid inside her and gently pushed home.

"Ohfuck! Gods, yes, that's just the right size, that! Fuck! Fuck me, Dorian. Fuck me nice and proper," she encouraged him. But then added, "but you can't come in me."

"I can't?"

She shook her head. "Too close to the middle of me monthlies, an' I don' wanna be carryin' a baby around in me for close on a year."

"I see."

"Come in my arse, yeah? Bring me to climax, then you can come in my arse, alrigh'?"

"I would love that, Evangeline," he said, and began thrusting slowly.

On the other side of the cave, under two adjacent blankets, snuggled up together, Jon and Eluminel were discussing beauty standards.

"I've never seen an Elf with such a curvy figure," Jon told her, running a hand over some of said curves.

"Yes, I'm afraid I've really let myself go," Eluminel replied, running a hand over Jon's corresponding less-pronounced curves. "Such a middle-aged thing to do, even if I am a bit young for it."

"Forgive me, but how old are you, exactly?"

"Three hundred and twenty-nine," she said. "Elves don't get to be called 'middle-aged' until at least four hundred."

"And why is having ample breasts," he cupped one, feeling it fill his palm with just a little bit to spare, "considered 'middle-aged'?"

"Oh, you know, when people hit middle-age they tend to get fat."

"I don't think anyone could consider you fat."

"Oh, I'm terribly overweight, for an Elf. Good thing that 'terribly overweight' for an Elf is just about 'nicely curvy and sexy' for a Human."

"Indeed. I do very much appreciate such curves on a woman."

"And I do very much appreciate men who appreciate such curves. Which is why I let myself get them."

"And how long ago was that?"

"Oh, about thirty years ago, now. Since my stint running a brothel."

"I hope it was a high-class establishment?"

"One of the best in the capital. At least two women of each species in the land, twice as many Humans, and all-girl sex-shows every night for the entertainment of the customers." Below the blankets, her hands started fiddling with their loincloths.

"Really?"

"Oh yes. Many of today's top courtesans of the realm got their start at my Silver Cuckoo."

"The Silver Cuckoo? That's where Master Nivarius paid for me to lose my virginity, as reward for being a good student!"

"I'm not surprised. He was a regular customer when I was running it - though that wasn't the first time I knew him."

"Oh? When was?"

"Oh, that was when I was much younger, when I was being a spy."

"Don't tell me about those days, I want to stay out of politics."

"Good." She finished untying their loincloths, and rolled over to face away from him, and immediately pressed herself back against him, rubbing her luscious arse against his hardening cock. "I imagine you have other things on your mind just now?"

"Indeed I do," he said, reaching over her shoulder and cupping an ample breast.

"Mmmm." A hand was between her own legs. "Such as?"

"Well, I was hoping you might be persuaded to demonstrate some of the expertise you picked up as both a prostitute and a brothel madam?"

"Oh? What about expertise from when I was a dancer?"

"If you think it fits in with the rest of your expertise, be my guest."

"Mm, I think it does." She turned her head to look at him. "How would you like to fuck me, with one ankle wrapped around yours, and the other behind your neck?"

"Standing up, you mean?"

"Or lying down, or sitting down, makes no difference to me. I'm flexible."

Jon's eyes glazed and his breathing became very heavy as he ground himself against her soft buttock. "I do like the sound of that," he managed.

"What's your favourite position, Jon?"

"I think I have to say that I most like being ridden," he replied.

"Typical of one so young. But I know techniques that can make you come after only a few strokes inside me, whatever the position. Would you like to try some?"

"I prefer to savour the experience."

"Good, so do I. Would you like to fuck me now, or face-to-face?"

"Face-to-face, please. I want to feel your beautiful breasts pressing up against me."

"And I want to feel your hard cock pressing up inside me." She rolled over again, pushing Jon over onto his back and straddling him. "I want you to come inside me, I've not properly felt that for months."

"I would very much like that, thank you."

Eluminel manoeuvred herself into position and let Jon's cock slip inside her. "Oh, that feels good. I haven't had a full-sized cock in me for months."

"You haven't?" Jon queried, as she began rocking back and forth on him.

"I had to take care of Dorian a few times, while we were travelling, and we've been a long time on the road. Though even riding him hard, it didn't feel much more than a finger or two."

"I bet he enjoyed that."

"About as much as I did, yes. And I hope you're going to enjoy this quite a bit more."

"I expect I will, yes."

"I hope you've got good stamina, Jon, I've got a good few months' build-up to work out."

"I'll see what I can do," he replied.

At the back of the cave, Henta was lying next to Demona, who began their conversation with, "I suspect we're going to have to accept a disruption in the Arrangement for the next few nights."

"Yeah. It was Evey's turn tonight though, so I'm not too put out."

"Skara Brae's still more than a week away."

"Good. By the time Jon's up for fucking us again, we'll be out of the pregnancy danger zone."

"Mmm, yes. It's ... odd, having to be careful about that so much." Demona went quiet. Then, "did I really suck your tits in the common room at the solstice party?"

"Yeah."

"I don't remember that at all."

"You were smashed off your face - that's what happens when you mix your drinks. The rest of us stuck with mead, but you had brandy and ale as well - and you had more of them than we did put together."

"Oh. I'm sorry about that." She paused, and curiosity overcame her. "What exactly did I do?"

"Well, it was fairly late, memory's not exactly clear for me either. But as far as I can remember, one minute we were sitting leaning up against each other, and Evey said something about looking like we were about to make out, and suddenly your hand was under my skirt and you were kissing my cleavage. Then you pulled my shirt down and got to work."

"In the common room? In front of everybody?"

"At least half the village, yeah. Only went on for a few seconds before Jon got us separated and we all helped you up the stairs to our room."

"And what happened then?"

"We put you to bed, and I sucked your tits for a bit."

"You took advantage of me?"

"No more than you did to me in the common room. Besides, didn't have time to do much else with you, before Jon started fucking me from behind, and Evey got her lips on my nipples. You missed all that. I mean, we was all pretty smashed, and there's things each of us don't remember, but you were unconscious after we brought you up."

"Right. What don't you remember?"

"Haven't asked, no one's told me. But I bet Evey don't remember asking Jon to put his cock in her pussy."

"What? No way!"

"Yeah! I mean, it was near the end of the night, she'd come twice already and had me eating her out, so she was pretty damn wet, and then she demanded Jon put his cock in her."

"What happened?"

"He tried, but he only got the tip in before she wriggled out saying it was too big. So after that I had him fuck my arse while she ate me and I fingered her."

"Right. I remember waking up with my pussy feeling sore?"

"Just your pussy? What about your head?"

"After I'd vomited out my hangover, I remember feeling my pussy was sore. Did Jon ..?"

Henta shook her head. "Middle of the night, you woke Jon up and tried to ride him, but he was suffering from brewers' droop, so you told him to fist you."

"And he did?"

"He did. You pushed it in almost up to his elbow, and the only reason your scream didn't bring people running, was 'cos - at your request - I was sitting on your face."

"I really don't remember any of that." Demona was noticeably flushed now. "Did I really eat you out?"

"Yeah. Quite well, actually. But you and Jon both passed out as soon as you came, so Evey finished me off."

"Oh. I'm sorry about that." She paused and wriggled. "Damnit, I've got to stop talking about sex with people. I'm horny now!"

"So? Rub yerself off. That's what I've been doing since I started telling you about solstice night."

"But - the others..."

"They won't mind. Look at 'em, they're already more'n halfway there themselves."

Demona rolled onto her side and faced Henta. "I really don't like doing this without a bit more privacy."

Henta rolled to face Demona. "But you're doing it, right?" Demona nodded. "Good." Henta propped her leg up under her blanket. "So what is it with you and my tits, anyway?"

"What?"

"You keep saying you're 'cocks only', but you keep wanting to look at and play with my tits."

"I ... I suppose it's because of how Jon and Evangeline keep idolising them."

"And you want to see what all the fuss is about?"

"I suppose. Something like that, yes."

"Here." Henta twitched down her blanket, and pulled the top of her shirt down enough to free one breast. "Take a good look."

Demona bit her lip for a couple of seconds, then pulled her own blanket down, and lifted her shirt over her head to reveal both her breasts. "Fair's fair," she said.

Henta licked her lips, then did the same with her shirt. "Next time we fuck Jon, we ride him together, yeah? You take his cock, I'll take his face, and we can take turns sucking each other's tits."

"I - I think I'd like that."

"I know I'd like that."

Dorian and Evangeline had started kissing to try and keep quiet, but their lovemaking had got to the stage where their exhalations couldn't be handled through the nose. Dorian unlocked their lips and buried his face on her shoulder. Evangeline gave a small gasp, and scrabbled around, reaching wildly for something she could bite on or stuff in her mouth. She found her shirt. She pulled it towards her, moaning through clenched teeth, balled it up as much as she could, and stuffed most of it into her mouth. Then she lay back and clamped her hands on Dorian's bum as he continued to plough into her.

Being an Elf, with hundreds of years of experience in practising the erotic arts, Eluminel was totally silent in her lovemaking, only a very slight frown betraying her concentration, while twinkling eyes and parted lips showed her pleasure. Jon, being a twenty-three year-old Human male, was having significant problems following her lead.

"Eluminel, stop," he panted, "I can't hold out! I'm going to come."

She immediately slowed down and adjusted her angle to reduce the pressure she was applying to his cock. "That didn't take long," she said, sounding for all the world as if she were commenting on the price of apples. "We could change position, so you control how much pleasure you get, and you'd last longer that way. Or ..."

"Yes?"

She leaned down and whispered in his ear, deliberately squashing her breasts even harder against his chest. "Or I could make you come, and use the skills I learned as a courtesan, concubine, and harlot to keep you hard in my pussy while I fuck myself to bliss on your cock."

"That sounds more fun," Jon managed. "Let's do that one."

"Just lie back and enjoy, then," she said, and resumed her old technique. It only took a few more seconds for Jon to groan through gritted teeth and buck his hips as he came deep in her pussy, and she just carried on riding him, her nipples sliding up and down his chest, her hips rocking back and forth on his cock, gyrating slightly with each stroke to keep him fully stimulated.

Henta used her left hand to pull back her blanket even further, revealing her waist. It was now very obvious that her right hand was busy just below it. Her left hand snaked back up to cup her breast. Demona copied her, using quick movements of her hand to pull her blanket down in short sharp jerks before returning to work on her pussy.

"You've a fair sexy body, Demona," Henta told her. "If I was a man, I'd be wanting to come all over you."

"Thank you," the Dwarf responded. "I ... That is ... You see ..."


"Wanna see more of me?" the Half-Orc opposite her asked. Demona nodded wordlessly. "Okay, but you got to show me yours as well. Deal?"

"Show me yourself," Demona gasped.

Henta grinned and flipped the blanket down to her knees, where it hung briefly on her propped-up left leg, before it started slipping down. She caressed her powerful and shapely thigh as she watched the woman opposite her.

Demona stared up and down the length of Henta's hourglass figure. The broad shoulders, the generous breasts, the washboard stomach, the smooth hips, the shapely legs, all covered in smoothly-defined muscles. The Half-Orc's nipples were huge and hard, and a sheen of moisture could be seen between her legs as she frigged herself.

"Your turn," Henta reminded her, after nearly half a minute.

Demona flung her blanket off behind her, and Henta drank in the view. Her Dwarven figure was stocky and powerful, yet still curvy, and only an idiot would have called her fat. Her crossed ankles, shapely thighs, round arse, sizeable belly, huge breasts, sturdy arms - all were underlaid by good solid muscle. Her hourglass was much less noticeable than Henta's, but it was there, once you got her armour off. And her nipples were just as hard as Henta's, and there was just as much moisture between her legs as both hands worked at her crotch.

"I gotta find some way of tyin' a dildo to my hips so's I can fuck you," Henta murmured.

"If I can suck your breasts while you do it, I'd really like to try that."

"Hell, yeah!"

Dorian's arms were under Evangeline's shoulders, and he was pulling her against himself with each stroke. He raised his head from her shoulder and, through gritted teeth, asked her, "are you close?"

Evangeline's wide smile as she frantically nodded told him everything he needed to know. He kept up his thrusts for a few moments more, then a muffled shriek that morphed into a giggle emanated from her mouth. Her back arched and her legs stiffened, pushing her hips several inches off the ground, forcing Dorian's cock as deep into her as possible as she came. She collapsed flat against the floor, and heaved for breath, her breasts rising and falling impressively.

Dorian withdrew himself from her, and extracted her shirt from her mouth, and kissed her as deeply as he dared, what with his own ragged breathing. "You still want me to come in your arse?" he asked.

"Come right up deep inside it," she gasped. She squeaked as she felt his hand plunging into her pussy briefly, then it withdrew.

Dorian knelt up to give her space. "Turn over," he told her. Evangeline did so, supporting her chest with her forearms, and spreading her legs. Dorian lubricated her arsehole with her own juices, then placed his tip at the entrance. "Ready?"

"Fuck my arse and come in it," she told him. He plunged home, and after another squeak that she bit down hard on, she grabbed her shirt again and stuffed it back into her mouth.

Jon was fully hard, and almost in a trance. Eluminel had risen up above him and let the blanket fall from her shoulders as she explored the limits of his organ's flexibility. His hands were on her hips and his eyes were locked on her breasts as they bounced up and down with her movements.

"I'm going to come again," he warned her.

She lowered herself back down over him. "Of course you are," she told him, "just as I've come twice already. You'll come three times before my fifth orgasm, and I imagine that will satisfy me after my long drought."

"I barely - noticed anything - to suggest you came!" Jon gasped.

"When we're in a more private situation, I'll cut loose for you," she promised. She rose up again, and Jon's hips bucked again as he came inside her once more. A high-pitched keening emerged from between Eluminel's lips, but otherwise, she did not slow down or show any other sign of coming, except perhaps that her tits quivered more than the mere movement of her body would suggest.

Henta shuffled close enough to the edge of her sleeping mat to lean forward and kiss Demona. Demona opened her lips and returned the kiss, both of them still masturbating.

After several seconds, Henta pulled back. "Will you let Jon fuck your arse," she panted, "while I fuck your pussy - with a dildo tied to my hips?"

"I'd rather see - Jon fuck your arse - while you fuck my pussy - with a dildo tied to your hips."

"I think I'd love that! D'you wanna suck my tits now?"

"Gods, yes!"

"All yours."

Demona wriggled forward enough so that she could reach Henta's tempting breast. She captured the nipple between her lips, and began gently sucking, teasing the very tip with her tongue. She let go and came back for more, capturing more of the areola this time. Henta moaned as Demona sucked, her tongue teasing all the way around, inside her mouth.

Dorian was grunting compliments as he thrust into Evangeline. "Your arse is so fantastic! So round! So soft! So tight! I can't last much longer!"

"Cmm!" Evangeline told him, moans of pleasure and instructions alike muffled by her scrunched-up shirt.

"I'm going to come in your arse. I'm going to - come in - your - arse!" His body stiffened and he pressed down against her buttocks, driving his cock as deep into her as possible as he came. He stayed like that for several seconds, then carefully pulled out, and slumped down next to her, arms gathering her into an embrace, which co-incidentally pressed her breasts against his chest.

She pulled her shirt out of her mouth and kissed him. "Tha' was fantastic! I can' wait for my monthly to get closer, so I can le' you come in my pussy."

"Much obliged, miss," he panted. "Thank you."

"Thank you, too. Tha' was an awesome way to lose my virgini'y."

Eluminel had apparently come again, and was now grinding her hips into Jon's slowly and sensually. Jon's eyes were glazed, his breathing was shallow, and his hands were now barely caressing her supple thighs as they moved under him.

"Jon?" she whispered in his ear. "Jo-on?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Do you want to finish on top of me? Take me hard, and pound into me, feeling my soft body yielding under yours, your hard cock sliding into my wet pussy, again, and again, and again, until you pump your seed deep inside me?"

"I would love to do that, but I fear you have sapped my strength."

"Oh, I'm sure if I put you on the spot, you can rise to the occasion." She adjusted her position above him, and wrapped her arms around him. Without letting Jon slip out of her, she rolled them both over, and let go. "Now come on, Human. Show me what you've got."

Something in her voice bypassed his brain and went straight to his spinal cord. He hooked his arms under her shoulders, pulled her tight against him, and started thrusting hard into her.

"Yes. Yes, that's it! Yes!" Eluminel wrapped her legs around his backside and moved her hips in counterpoint to his thrusts. "Yes. A little more. Yes!" She closed her eyes and her body shuddered under him as she came, and seconds later, Jon grunted and stiffened and shot his load inside her. He gave a grunting moan, and shuddered, and relaxed totally, slumping on top of her, and only his weaker left arm caused him to roll off to her side.