Teamwork Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henta slowly started thrusting, and Jon did too. "You want my tits?" Henta asked. Demona didn't bother to answer - Henta's huge breasts were hanging just above her head, so she took one in her hand and craned her neck to capture the nipple. As she began sucking, Henta started thrusting harder into Demona's wet pussy. Jon shuffled slightly further up the bed and also started thrusting harder into Henta's arse. Henta moaned, her rhythm faltering momentarily, then started pumping away again.

Demona released Henta's tit briefly. "Harder Jon! As hard as you can!" She started sucking again, hands caressing the gorgeous green mounds looming over her.

Jon took a firm grasp of Henta's hips and slammed his cock into her arse. He began really pounding into her, and her moans became sharper and louder. Underneath, Demona hooked her legs around Henta's thighs, holding her in place, and started thrusting her hips up in counterpoint to the Half-Orc's thrusts.

Demona again released Henta's breast. "That feels so good!" she managed between gasps of pleasure. "Please tell me it feels good!" she begged.

"Fantastic!" grunted Jon.

"I wish I could come inside you!" Henta gasped out. She somehow started thrusting even faster, as if sheer willpower could turn the dildo into a real cock.

"Come for me," Demona whispered. "Come for me. Come for me! Come for me!" Her hips bucked, and were immediately slammed back onto the bed. Her back arched, tits shaking, legs spasming, and she came. "Come for me Henta! Come for me Jon!"

With a growl, Jon slammed his hips against Henta's backside and held her tight against him as he stiffened and shot his load inside her.

When he finished coming, Henta slammed her hips down once more, and Jon pulled out. She ground her hips against Demona's pussy. She felt the Dwarf's chest heaving under her, huge breasts pressed against her belly, Demona's head buried in her own cleavage. She whimpered, and ground her hips harder against her partner, trying to find a specific sport of pressure. And then ...

"FUUUUCK!"

Henta screamed as the harness rubbed her clitoris in just the right place, and her whole body spasmed in pleasure as she came. She pulled out of Demona and rolled off her, whimpering. Demona crawled up her body and turned her face towards her, and they kissed.

"That was quite something to see," Eluminel said to Jon, who was standing by the table, washing his cock.

"It was quite something to feel," he said, turning to look at her. She was lounging on a bed, body propped up on one arm, which was cupping a breast, legs spread, other hand slowly rubbing her crotch. Her nipples were hard, everything above them was visibly flushed, and she was breathing deeply. John watched her ample breasts rise and fall until she got up and walked over to him.

"I believe you expressed a preference for fucking me whilst standing up?" she asked, still caressing her tit, but reaching out with her other hand to stroke Jon's cock.

"Eh? You caught that?" The Elf nodded. "Well, yes. I'd like to try it, if you're okay with it?"

"I most certainly am okay with it," she replied, "though it has been a while, so I may be a little out of practice." So saying, she lowered both arms to her sides, closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. Then, keeping both legs straight, she began to raise her left leg in a single smooth arc. She did not stop until she was doing a vertical splits, knee just below her shoulder, foot above her head. She did not seem to be using her arms to help her balance or keep her leg in place.

Jon just stared, wide eyed. "Holy shit," he muttered. "Will you be alright like that?"

She nodded. "Just hold my waist, I'll hold your hips, and you can fuck me as hard as you like."

"Challenge accepted," Jon grinned. He stroked his cock a few times to make sure he was hard enough, then placed his right hand on her waist. He used his left hand to guide himself inside her, and carefully pushed all the way in. Eluminel let out something between a sigh and a moan, and placed her hands on his hips. Jon put his left hand on her waist, and slowly began to fuck her.

"I think," Eluminel said, "that this private enough, that no one will mind, if I don't try, to keep quiet."

"I like it when my partners show their appreciation," Jon said, "it means I'm doing a good job."

"If you want me to show mine, you ought to start fucking me harder," she told him. Jon smiled and began to build up speed. She let her head roll back and started gasping with each thrust.

Demona and Henta were still in each other's arms, and Henta had just slipped out of the strap-on. They were now watching Jon and Eluminel fuck.

"That looks ... rather - acrobatic," Demona said, somewhat worriedly.

"Don't worry - she might be able to get her leg up there, but we're the ones whose tits are as big as his head."

"Yes. And he does so love big tits, doesn't he?"

"He does."

Demona turned to Henta. "As do I - as long as they're yours."

Henta reached over and began cupping one of Demona's huge breasts. "I figured that. And yours are pretty damn tempting, too."

Demona leaned over and kissed her, then slipped her right leg between Henta's thighs and began to slowly rub it against her pussy. "I didn't think I'd ever be able to let a woman bed me," she said, "but Jon and Evangeline are right - you're sexy as hell, particularly your boobs. So, I make an exception, just for you."

Henta shuffled closer, so that their breasts were squashed together, and reached down to rub Demona's pussy. "I didn't think I could get aroused by women, either. But it turns out I'm turned on by people who are turned on by me."

"Oh, I'm turned on by you, Henta. Your breasts are right at my eye-line, and every time I turn around, there they are. I just have to get a glimpse of your wonderful cleavage, and I start to get wet. If your breasts are involved with someone having sex with me, I'm going to be a very happy woman."

"So, if Eluminel fingers you, as long as you can suck on my tits, you'll enjoy it more?"

"I'd rather it were you fingering me - or even, just watching you fingering yourself. I'd rather it were you eating me out. I'd rather it were you fucking me with a dildo strapped to your hips. And I'd rather do the same to you, straight after or at the same time."

"Well, as I found out at Solstice, you're pretty good at eating pussy. I'm sure we can come to some arrangement as to how and when we tick those others off."

"We've already done a couple."

"You enjoy them?"

"Oh, Gods yes! You?"

"Fuck, yes. You enjoying this?"

"Yes! Are you?"

"Yeah!"

They kissed, long and deep, and they started applying more pressure to the other's pussy with their movements. When they broke, they were gasping for air.

"Henta?"

"Demona?"

"Make me come!"

"I fully intend to!"

On the room's third bed, Evangeline was giving Dorian a tit-job to help him recover from the sixty-nine they had just enjoyed.

"Dorian, would you mind if I carried on sleeping with the others, as part of the Arrangement, after we're married?"

"If you get to sleep around, so do I," he replied.

"What about, only with the women?" she asked.

"Well I wasn't planning on sleeping with Jon, no matter who you sleep with."

Evangeline laughed. "I din't think you would," she said. "No, but, I like eatin' pussy, an' sucking tit. An' as we're gonna be married, yours will be the only cock for me. But I like watching as well, see? So if you wanna bury your cock between a pair o' tits bigger than your 'ead, I'm not really seein' a downside."

Dorian laughed. "That describes every pair of tits in the room, except Eluminel's."

Evangeline glanced down and pretended to notice how huge her boobs were for a Halfling. "So it does!" She looked up again. "But, seriously. Once we're married, will we still fuck with the others? On special occasions, like?"

"Evangeline, you're younger than me, so I can understand your enthusiasm. But it's a little difficult for me to deal with more than one sexual relationship at a time."

"What about all those 'ladies who were eager to get your full acquaintance,' then?" she asked.

"They were mostly one-night stands, and it was fully understood that that was what they were at the time. I'm no stranger to promiscuity, love, but it's going to be difficult for me to see you having sex with others, even if I'm coming over the Half-Orc's tits at the time."

"I don't want to hurt you, love, not even like that. We'll be exclusive - promise."

"Thank you. I'll try not to disappoint you in bed."

Evangeline released his now-hard cock from between her boobs, and knelt up. "I'm pretty sure you won't - what with all the practice you must 'ave 'ad from all those one night stands." She crawled up over him, trailing her nipples over his body. "And I've 'ad plenty of practice afore now, too, so I don't think I'm gonna be disappointin' you, either." She straddled him and sank down onto his cock.

He reached up and encircled her with his arms, and rolled them both over so he was on top. "You haven't so far, and I doubt that'll change anytime soon." He started thrusting into her.

"Come in my pussy, love. I want you to come inside me again."

"My favourite place to come."

Eluminel was staring into Jon's eyes, wailing - almost shrieking - with his every thrust. Jon's face was locked in concentration as he fought to not only maintain his balance, but also to keep pumping into her and not come too soon. Her breasts were pressed up against his chest, her rock-hard nipples rubbing figure-of-eight patterns on his ribs, her hips were gyrating against his as he thrust into her, her left leg was drooping slightly, sinking slowly towards his shoulder, and her hair was in total disarray. His mind disinterestedly wondered how that was possible, given than this was the first time she'd been anything other than languid and relaxed during the whole evening.

Suddenly, Eluminel's hand whipped up from his hip to his neck. "Stop!" she gasped.

Jon shuddered to a halt. "What is it?" he panted.

"Time to come. Ready?"

"Together?"

"When I nod, drop your right arm, and thrust hard a few times," she told him. He nodded, she nodded, and he pulled his arm out of the space between her waist and her raised leg. She angled her body away from him on that side slightly, and he thrust his hips against hers.

Eluminel dropped her leg. The sudden increase in pressure brought her to the edge, and Jon's second thrust pushed her over it. She screamed, her hips bucked wildly against him, and that pushed Jon over too. He grunted and his body stiffened as he came inside her, her own juices flowing around his cock and down her thighs, and then Jon collapsed, spent and weak-knee'd.

Eluminel dropped down on top of him. "Thank you, Jon, that was wonderful," she said between deep breaths. He could only gasp in response. "It appears I'm a bit out of shape - I'm sorry. It'll be easier next time."

"Next time," Jon managed, "we'll fuck ... onthe bed. Or on a chair. I never ... could have ... made it ... standing up."

"Ah? Well, I hope you enjoyed it?" Jon nodded frantically. "So did I. Thank you." She kissed him. Jon caught her face and caressed it as he peppered kisses all over her lips and chin. She drew a knee up and caressed his cock with her thigh, and Jon moaned.

"No - I'm done. Sorry, Eluminel. I can't go further tonight."

"No need to be sorry. It was most satisfying." She raised her head to look at the Halflings' bed. "I wonder how the happy couple are getting on?"

They looked. Evangeline's legs were sticking up in the air and she was moaning with every thrust of Dorian's hips into hers. He was grunting and pulling Evangeline's body as close to his as possible.

"They're doing fine," Jon said. "She'll be giggling any minute now, you'll see. Leave 'em be."

"And the others?"

On the room's third bed, Henta and Demona were lying crotch-to-crotch, legs intertwined, their hips bucking against the others'. They were both gazing at their partner's body as their pussies rubbed together, hands cupping breasts, fingers toying with nipples. They were both moaning and gasping with their strokes, and from the sound of it were quite close.

Henta lifted one of her breasts to her mouth and licked her own nipple, swirling her tongue around it as she gazed into Demona's eyes. Demona squeezed both her nipples, hard, then stretched her arms above her head, making her huge breasts look even bigger.

"I'm gonna come!" Henta gasped.

"Yes! I'm close too!" Demona replied.

They pressed their pussies against each other a few more times, then first Henta, then Demona, stiffened and wailed, their whole bodies going rigid as they came, only their huge tits quivering as the waves of ecstasy washed through their bodies.

Seconds later, a loud grunt and a piercing wail that devolved into a giggle came from the other bed, and all six of them were at rest.

*****

The next day, Jon and Dorian dressed in their finest clothes and headed down the street to a nearby temple to arrange for a quick and simple wedding ceremony, in one hour. After a suitable donation, the priests of the temple were only too happy to accommodate their request.

Evangeline took her time getting ready. Her finest (only) dress had to fit just so; she insisted on having her boobs ride as high as possible, so some careful padding and binding was arranged. Her hair needed to be perfect; she wanted to look like a proper Halfling lady, not like she'd been up half the night having sex. She even insisted Eluminel scrounge up some cosmetics for her face.

The other ladies were less fastidious. Once they were in their dresses, they spent most of the time helping Evangeline prepare, and eventually they all left the Adventurers' Guild together, and headed for the temple.

"I was under the impression you weren't allowed to marry?" Demona asked quietly as they left the Guild.

"What? No! Why would you think that?"

"Well, don't you only come of age in another year?"

"Sshh! Don't tell anyone that! I'm just gonna lie about my age, okay?"

Eluminel laughed. "Oh, no one cares about such a silly little thing as that, Evangeline. Especially not me. You're all as mayflies to me, a few years - or decades - here and there is really not important."

"Thanks, yeah."

Henta stopped, and sniffed the air. "Anyone feel that?" she asked.

"Feel what?" asked Demona.

"Dunno. Like, a sudden cold tang. Like it was gonna snow."

"It's too late in the year for snow," Evangeline said.

"Certainly this far south," Eluminel said. "It's nearly May, after all."

"Yes, now come on Henta. We've delayed Evey's ceremony enough already. We shouldn't keep the priests waiting, who knows how much more they'll want us to pay."