Teamwork Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," he mumbled, and managed to kiss her just behind and below her earlobe, before falling asleep.

Eluminel sighed to herself. "Either I'm losing it, or he's uncommonly good. They usually pass out before they can thank me." She looked over at him. "I think he might be a keeper."

Henta reached out with one hand and grabbed Demona's tit. "Nearly there," she gasped. Demona nodded, still sucking on Henta's tit. A few seconds later, and Henta bit down on a wail as her whole body shook in response to her orgasm.

Demona released the Half-Orc's breast, and angled her body so that the ground was pressing against her hands busy at her crotch, applying more pressure to her frantic fingers. She looked up at Henta's breasts, heaving as she tried to recover from her climax.

"Touch your breasts!" she gasped.

Henta, somewhat wobbily, brought both her hands up to her huge tits and began cupping them, each thumb and forefinger teasing the nipple. Demona watched, breathing heavily, eyes crossing, for a few seconds, then with a yelp lurched forward and clamped her lips around as much of the nearest breast as she could fit. She came hard, her hips thrashing, muffling her scream of pleasure on the mound of soft green flesh in her mouth.

Several seconds after she fell silent, she detached herself and rolled away. She looked over at Henta for several seconds before gasping out, "I love your tits."

"So do I," Henta gasped in reply.

*****

It was two days later, mid-afternoon, and the party of adventurers was walking through the outskirts of a large-ish village, and they didn't like the look of things. People were muttering among themselves, talking to each other under their breath about the travellers. They were congregating in the streets, not overtly, perhaps, but nevertheless enough to form a crowd that was following the group.

"Adventurers. They're adventurers."

The party walked a little faster, hands ready on their weapons in case of trouble. It was not totally unknown, but occasionally villagers took exception to adventurers - or any strangers - walking through their territory, and dealt with them summarily, usually fatally so. There wasn't much to do except keep heads down and pass on through as quickly as possible.

They became somewhat more worried when, in the central square, a large man with a ruddy face and bristling moustache halted them in their tracks. "Excuse me, good ladies and gentlemen? Would you be willing to undertake a little sword-work in exchange for coin?" Their fears dissipated.

"What sort of work?" Demona asked.

"Perhaps I should tell you our needs over a mug of ale each? On the house? My inn is just over there."

A shared glance between them all indicated that this would be preferable to standing in the middle of the street surrounded by dozens of potentially hostile villagers.

"We'd be delighted, good inn-keep!" Dorian told him. "Lead on, and we shall sample your wares, and maybe we shall be persuaded do some work for you and your friends, for suitable recompense."

The innkeeper led them the short distance to his premises, the Black Sheep, and closed the door behind Eluminel to stop any curious or belligerent fellows coming in afterwards. They sat around a table, and he provided each of them with a good full mug of ale, before sitting down at the head of the table to relate his problems.

"There's something in the hills taking our sheep," he told them.

"Wolves, perhaps?" asked Jon with a shrug.

"No, sir, not wolves. I said, 'taking,' sir, not, 'eating.' There's no remains left, no blood, no bones."

"Your sheep are being stolen?" Henta asked.

"Yes, ma'am, they are. One a night, every night, since about a month after solstice. Our flocks are nearly depleted, and the lambs can't grow quick enough to replace 'em. If this carries on another week or so, our village shall be ruined!"

"Why haven't you taken this problem to your liege lord?" Eluminel asked.


"We tried, ma'am, and he sent a couple of guards out to patrol the hills. One of them disappeared, leaving his sword and helmet and a whole lot of blood, and when the other one discovered that the next morning, he buggered off, and the Baron's not done ought since! That were two or three weeks ago, now, and aside from the night immediately after the guard was taken, there's been no break in the losses."

"So, you want us to stop the thefts?" asked Henta.

"Find out what's stealing the sheep, stop 'em doing it again - make sure they can't do it again. If you please, ladies and gents."

"And what's in it for us?" asked Evangeline. "Much as we'd like to, we don't work for free."

"Well ma'am, if you can bring us some proof you've stopped whatever it is that's stealing the sheep, you can take the guard's old helmet, for sale or for use depending on your preference, and between us I'm sure the village could scrape up a couple of hundred silver for your trouble."

"Better start collecting that silver, innkeeper," Jon told him, standing up, "that sort of money for one night's simple work is well worth it."

"Thank you, sir!"

The others also stood. "We'll need a guide to take us to the place where a sheep was taken from last night," Henta said.

"That won't do no good, ma'am, the sheep go from different fields each night - we move the flocks around to try and fool whatever's taking them, see, but to no avail."

"We know what we're doing," Henta snarled at him. "Just have someone take us there."

"Yes, ma'am. I'll arrange something for you, ma'am!"

Just over an hour later, one of the younger villagers left them standing in a totally unremarkable field, halfway up a hilll about three miles from the village.

"All right. Everyone stay here and keep an eye out," Henta instructed. She bent down and began slowly walking in a large decreasing spiral, centred somewhere in the middle of the field. It took her about twenty minutes to find something, and she beckoned the others over.

"What is it?" asked Jon.

"Tracks of some kind. Not Human, I don't think. Not sheep nor dog, neither. Whatever it was, it was big."

"How big?"

Henta stood up. "Don't know. Bigger'n me, probably. Definitely heavier. About as heavy as a horse, I reckon, except these tracks look nothing like anything going on four legs."

"What do they look like?" asked Eluminel.

Henta shrugged. "Something going on two legs! I don't know, I've never seen anything like it before. Big feet, but no toes, no heel, no arch. Either that or boots of some sort, but shaped much closer to a foot than any boots I've seen."

"Show me these tracks?"

Henta glared at her. "What? You think you can find something out that the trained hunter and tracker can't?"

"She's an Elf," Jon pointed out, "hundreds of years old with experience of a wide variety of animals."

"And people," Eluminel added.

Henta shrugged. "Fine. Just there."

The magician knelt and examined the ground where Henta had indicated. "They're definitely not boots - no hobnails. Sandals, maybe. Or," she stood up, "as you say, something else. Shall we follow them?"

"That's what we're here for."

They followed the tracks up the hill, over the crest, and were soon in the middle of nowhere. Eventually the tracks led to a cliff face along the side of a small valley, a small stream running not far from the base, straight into a large rock.

"Dead end?" asked Dorian. "A false trail?"

"Nah - there's been no sign of a second set of tracks," Henta said, nose almost on the ground as she quartered it back and forth in front of the rock, "and there's plenty of other sets of identical tracks heading straight in and out of that rock." She stood up. "That there's a door."

"Can we get it open?" Demona asked, doubtfully.

"Whatever put that there did it single-handed," Henta pointed out. "It'd take you and me and probably Jon and Eluminel to shift it. Do you really want four of us to move it, knowing that inside there's something strong enough to put it back on its' own?"

"So we wait, then," Demona said. "Wait until nightfall, and whatever's in there comes out to fetch another sheep."

"And then we kill it," Eluminel said. There were a series of nods and affirmative noises.

"We should find somethin' to hide behind," Evangeline said, "so it don't immediately spot us the momen' it comes out."

"Well, this valley's only got one way in or out," Henta said, surveying the landscape. "Looks like there's plenty of good scree to hide behind a couple'a hundred yards that way."

"Then that's where we'll be hiding," Jon decided. "Let's hope we don't have too long to wait."

They headed back down the valley and chose some of the rocks on the downhill side of the scree to hunker down in to hide and wait. Shortly afterwards, it started getting dark, and they ate some of their food. Jon, having finished his meal, snuck over to talk to Evangeline, who was keeping watch.

"You eaten?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Yes. Any sign of movement?"

"Nope."

"Right." He paused. "I see you and Dorian are getting along well?"

Evangeline's face lit up, and she turned properly to face him. "Oh, I can't believe it, Jon! The first Halfling I meet away from the 'omelands, and 'e's a famous Bard! I'm so excited!" She bounced up and down on her bum as if to demonstrate.

"I can tell," Jon said, indicating her jiggling cleavage.

"And I'm the first Halfling woman 'e's met in years, and 'e's captivated by me!"

"Are you sure it's you, and not just your tits?"

"Har har, yes, it's me. We've had lots of long talks while you've been wrapped up with Eluminel, and we ge' on really well! We've got loads of things in common, loads of interests and ideas. I think I'm falling for 'im, and 'e's fallin' for me."

"Well, good for you, Evey. Does that mean you won't be coming with us when we leave Skara Brae?"

"'at depends on whether Dorian's comin' with you or not," she said, slowly.

"Well, I don't know," Jon admitted. "Didn't he say he has family there that he wants to visit?"

"Yeah, but - Oh, I dunno! If he's with me, an' I'm with 'im, maybe we'll settle down there. I mean, He's got plenty o' money, and I've bin doin' well for meself recently an' all, so, y'know, it won' exactly be a hardship, to settle down and maybe ... start a family."

"I see. Well, if that's what you want to do, Evey, that's what you want to do. We'll be sorry to lose you - your skills and your bubbly personality will be missed among our little party."

"Heh, yeah, and my tits. If we part, I'll make sure I say goodbye properly, to you an' Henta an' Demona."

"I'm sure we'll all appreciate that."

"Yeah." Evangeline bit her lip, then asked him, "and what about you and Eluminel?"

"What about us?" he asked, blushing slightly.

"I think you're as taken with 'er as I am with Dorian, right?"

"You could very well be right."

"I thought so," she grinned. "'ave you talked to the other two, about what it'll mean? At nights, y'know?"

"No, I haven't. Do you think I should?"

"We've 'ad our Arrangement for nigh on six months, and it's about to undergo a major change - two major changes, if I'm not mistaken. I think they've got a right to know what's in your 'ead. 'specially Henta."

"Right. Though I'm not sure I entirely know myself."

"At least talk to 'em, yeah? Let 'em know what might be happening, if nothin' else."

"Right. And what about you? Will you be exclusive with Dorian from now on, while he's still with us?"

"Probably. I mean, we're the right size for each other, and you've got three sexy an' willin' ladies yer own size to involve yerself with, so, y'know... I mean, I'd like to fool around with you all, when an' if an' so on, but - well, Halfling cock goes with Halfling pussy better than either go with anythin' else."

"Yes, of course. Well, I'll let you get back on watch, then. And I'll think about what to say to Henta and Demona."

"Yeah."

Jon slipped away back down to where he had been. A few minutes later, Eluminel came over and lay down next to him.

"Blowjob?" she offered.

"Thank you, but no." She looked disappointed. "We have a rule in this party: No sex while on a mission. Helps keep us un-distracted."

"I can see how it would be a very helpful rule in this party," she said, with a knowing smile. "I can't help but notice how friendly you are with your companions."

"We've had an Arrangement for some time now," Jon explained, "I spend one night with each of them in turn, have one night off, and start again. They're free to trade nights, or to do things with each other when I'm with the third, and if we all agree we ... well ..."

"Have a great big orgy?" Eluminel suggested.

Jon nodded. "Basically, yes - though I hardly think four of us can be considered all that big."

The Elf shrugged. "Still fits. Though I'm guessing that the addition of Dorian and myself to your party has thrown things off balance a bit?"

"Somewhat, yes. Evangeline's just told me that she hopes to get together with Dorian, and that she may not leave Skara Brae with the rest of us if Dorian stays there."

"Ooh, tricky. Dorian's planning on leaving Skara Brae with Evangeline when you all go."

"Maybe they should tell each other what they're thinking, save a bit of confusion when the time comes?"

"They should, yes," Eluminel agreed. "Just as you should tell Henta and Demona what you're thinking with regards to me."

Jon looked sheepishly at her. "I'm not entirely sure myself," he admitted.

"Would it help to know that I'm going to be staying with you after I've seen Dorian safe to Skara Brae?"

"Are you?" He snapped his head up to look directly at her.

"Yes. You're a very interesting and attractive man, Jon, and I'd be a fool to let you get away from me."

"Ah? Well, I think that suits my hopes and expectations quite well indeed."

"Good."

"Yes. The only question remaining is how it will affect my relations with Henta and Demona."

"Oh, I think a simple adjustment to include me in your circular arrangement should be fine. I might even take the place of Evangeline, if she decides she prefers to only sleep with Dorian from now on."

"I think she might - though with an option join in with our 'great big orgies', should the opportunity arise."

"Perfect. And if the Dwarf and the Half-Orc agree, I think we shall all be very happy."

"Yes."

He said nothing more and didn't move.

"'But'?" she prompted.

He turned to look at her again. "Are you sure you'll be happy only being with me one night in four or five?"

She laid a hand on his arm and looked him in the eye. "Jon: You may be falling for me, and I am falling for you, but I've had more relationships - serious or otherwise - than you've had hot dinners. I can promise you, whatever Arrangement you and the others come up with, will be enough to satisfy me emotionally and," she leaned in and whispered right in his ear," sexually." Her tongue flickered out and licked him in the same place he'd kissed her two nights ago. She pulled back. "Now go and talk to your two sexy girlfriends about how much sex we're all going to have."

"Yes." Jon's face was inexplicably red. "Yes. Good idea." He climbed to his feet and headed over to Henta, while Eluminel lay down where he had been.

It was gone midnight. Jon had talked to both Henta and Demona, and after some discussions, and they had both talked to Eluminel about it, they all agreed to the Elf's proposed amendments to the Arrangement. They also agreed that, until they reached Skara Brae and Evangeline and Dorian had decided what they would be going to do, everything would be on hold.

Suddenly, Evangeline hissed for attention. "Rock's moving!"

They all hurried to take up positions where they could see without being seen. It was a clear, cold night, and the moon was only half-full, so there wasn't much illumination in the dark valley, particularly at the bottom of the cliff, but most of them could just make out the huge form of the rock slowly rolling to the side, and revealing a large opening behind it. Whatever was in there remained occluded in shadow until well after the rock was fully clear of the cave mouth.

"I don't believe it!" Evangeline muttered.

"What? What is it?"

"No - it can't be!"

"What?"

She slid back down to the ground and rolled onto her back. "It's a Minotaur. Two of them!"

"Are you sure?" Jon demanded.

"Take a look yerself."

Jon crawled forwards round the edge of the rock he'd chosen as cover, and peered up the valley. Sure enough, just outside the cave, there were two huge Human-like figures with ox-heads. They appeared to be making out.

"I can't see too clearly," Jon admitted, "but it does look like two Minotaurs."

Eluminel pulled herself slightly more forward on top of her rock. "Yes. Two Minotaurs. Male and female. They're going to fuck."

Demona carefully braced her feet under her, ready to move. "Do we attack them now?"

Eluminel shook her head. "Apart from the fact that there's two of them, and even one would be a match for all of us, imagine what your reaction would be if a group of armed strangers appeared in your love nest just as you were buckling down with Jon."

Henta sniggered. "I bet it'd be different from mine - but neither of us'd be too happy, I reckon."

"So we wait for them to finish," said Jon, "and when one of them comes this way, we ambush it?"

"Exactly," Eluminel said. "Then we head uphill, go into the cave, and kill the other one."

There was a murmur of agreement. An odd bellow floated on the breeze to them.

"What was that?" Jon asked.

"They're doing it doggy," Henta told him, "and he just entered her."

"Right."

"Y'know Jon, I'm not sure if I'm glad you Humans can't see shit at night. The size of the tits on her are incredible, and I'm not sure you should be letching over something you're gonna have to kill."

More ecstatic bellowing floated down the valley. "Well then, perhaps none of us should be watching," Jon suggested. "Perhaps we should all get back into cover and wait for one of them to go on tonight's hunt."

"Good idea," Eluminel said. "We can't risk giving away our position until it's too late for them to do anything about it. Everyone, get back down."

They complied, and waited for a good half hour for the bovine sex-noises to die down. Then, after another quarter-hour or so, they heard a heavy tread approaching. Evangeline risked a glance. She nodded to the others and held up one finger. They all prepared to move, readying their weapons, and Dorian his lute.

The male Minotaur tramped past their hiding places, a club longer than Evangeline was high over its' shoulder.

"Now!" Henta shouted, jumping to her feet and hurling her spear. Dorian played a few rousing bars as the Minotaur bellowed, the spear protruding from its' side. It didn't seem to slow it down, though, as it wheeled towards Henta and charged.

Demona blocked its' path, swinging her axe two-handed up at the creature's jaw. It dodged, and Eluminel cast a spell on Dorian's quickly-drawn sword, then Jon launched an arc of fire at the Minotaur's chest.

More bellows from the Minotaur, then it swung at Demona, catching her squarely in the middle of her plate cuirass and knocking her over. Dorian came running up behind it, slashing at the creature's legs with his sword, then dodging aside as it spun. Henta came up behind it, swinging down with her own sword, and more fire from Jon splashed over it. Then Evangeline appeared out of the shadows, and she swung her mace upward into its' balls.

The Minotaur bellowed again, in actual, noticeable, pain, and dropped to its' knees in agony. Demona buried the blade of her axe in its' neck, a fountain of blood sprayed across the path, and the Minotaur fell sideways, dead.