Teamwork Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone took a few seconds to regain their breath.

"Do you think its' mate heard us?" Demona asked.

"Must have done," Eluminel said. "It's likely she'll be grabbing her own club and heading this way, too.

Evangeline jumped up onto a rock and peered up the valley. "No sign of movement," she reported.

Henta joined her. "Agreed. The other one must be in the cave somewhere.

"Then let's go get it quickly," Jon said, "before it gets its' nerve up and comes after us."

Eluminel turned to Demona. "Are you alright?"

"Just a bruise, I'll be fine. Let's go." The Dwarf hurried to catch up to Henta, who was already heading up the valley.

They reached the cave a few minutes later, and stopped some yards short of the entrance.

"Now what?" asked Evangeline.

"Find out where the female is," Henta said. She stooped for a stone, and hurled it into the cave mouth. There was a clatter as it bounced around, then a clearly audible snort.

"Not too far inside," Henta murmured.

"Do you think it can understand us?" Jon asked.

"Probably not," Eluminel replied. "There's never been any record of Minotaurs involving themselves with any society, so they probably can't speak any language we would."

"Looks like we have to go in and get it, then," Jon said. He snapped his fingers and a small mobile flame appeared by his shoulder. "Let's go."

Henta led the way, spear at the ready, followed by Demona and Dorian. Evangeline came next, then Jon, and Eluminel brought up the rear.

As soon as they were all inside the cave, they heard a bellow from deeper inside, and the female Minotaur appeared. It hefted a club, pawed at the ground, lowered its' head, and charged.

Henta dropped to her knees and rammed the butt of her spear into the ground. Everyone else flattened themselves against the cave walls. The Minotaur impaled her shoulder on Henta's spear and knocked the Half-Orc sprawling backwards. It thrashed around and bellowed, and Jon sent an arc of fire into its' chest. Dorian stepped forward and stabbed upwards, and from the other side of the cave, Demona leapt up and swung her axe down into the creature's back. With one final bellow, the Minotaur collapsed to the ground, as dead as its' mate.

Henta got back on her feet. "Damnit, it broke my spear!"

"You'll be able to afford a new one with the reward," Jon pointed out.

"Yes," Eluminel said, "let's cut their heads off as proof, and bring them down to the village first thing in the morning."

Demona and her axe did the necessary but messy work of beheading the two creatures, while Jon and Evangeline made a search of the cave and found a large pile of what must have been sheep bones.

"This doesn't look like two months' worth of sheeps," Evangeline muttered.

"I dare say we'll find more bones outside, and down the valley," Jon said.

"Yeah. And no sign of that poor guard or his armour, though."

"Maybe hidden somewhere. I don't feel like searching too thoroughly, and these sheep bones should be good enough as collaborative evidence for the innkeeper."

"Yeah. Come on."

They camped the rest of the night a little way down the valley past their ambush point, and at first light got up and headed down into the village. It was late morning by the time they knocked on the inn door, and the innkeeper grudgingly opened.

"By the Gods, those are trophies, aren't they? What are they?"

"Minotaur heads," Jon told him. "You can tell, because they're bigger than regular ox-heads, and also that they have carnivorous teeth." (A fact that they had discovered only in the daylight.)

"My! Well, they do say Baron Harkyn over in Skara Brae pays handsomely for rare beasts and such, maybe he'll give you some coin for them. But with those sheep bones, and your word that the thefts have stopped, that's good enough for me. I'll get you the money, and I daresay you won't say no to breakfast, either?"

*****

Five days later, the party arrived in Skara Brae. Large for a town, but not really a city, it was richest place many of them had been in quite some time.

Dorian suggested that he and Evangeline should visit the Halfling community in the northwest of the city, while the others went to the castle to sell Baron Harkyn the Minotaur heads, and then they could all meet up at the Adventurers' Guild on the west side of the town at sunset. The others agreed, and the two groups parted ways.

It took some time to get in, but eventually they got to see the Baron, who paid them fifty gold pieces for the two heads, and said it would have been more if they were in better condition - and ten times more if they could have brought in the live specimens. They thanked him for the fifty gold pieces, and left.

That evening, the door to the large Adventurers' Guild building burst open and two excited Halflings came in. They looked around and, upon seeing their friends, made a beeline for them.

Evangeline jumped up on the bench next to Jon and flung her arms around his neck to hug him. "I'm gonna marry him!" she squealed, bouncing up and down on her toes.

"Congratulations!" Jon managed, trying not to spill his beer while not getting hit on the chin by her barely-contained breasts - she had obviously been doing a lot of excited bouncing this afternoon.

"So, does that mean you two won't be joining us when we leave this place?" asked Henta.

"We will be journeying with you, fair lady," Dorian told them, "for we are not yet done with the taste of adventure."

"Another year on the road, to really earn some cash," Evangeline said, "then we'll head back to Halfling lands to settle down."

"Glad to hear it," Demona said, "I'm sure you'll be very happy together."

"I know! Hey - guess how he introduced me to his cousins."

"How?"

"I said I'd like them to meet Evangeline, the woman I'd like to spend the rest of my life with," Dorian said.

Eluminel laughed. "Oh, what a way to propose marriage! And how did you react, Evey?"

"I damn near jumped 'is bones there an' then!"

"I'm glad you didn't!" Dorian laughed. "My cousins are rather uptight, and would never have forgiven me for having sex in their parlour."

"So, yeah, we still got some celebratin' to do. You get us a room?"

"Number four," Jon told her, handing her a key. "It's big enough for all of us, though if you don't want company right now ..."

Evangeline and Dorian shared a glance. "Nah. Come up and celebrate with us," she said, a huge grin on her face.

"I like the sound of that," Henta grinned, glancing at Demona.

"Yes. Time to go upstairs."

They took one last swig of the drinks, and headed upstairs to room four.

"So - how do we want to start?" asked Jon.

Henta sidled up behind him. "We've got something special in mind for you," she said.

Demona appeared at his other shoulder. "Just get naked and lie on a bed, we'll do the rest."

Eluminel wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Mm, have fun! I'll see if Dorian and Evangeline can be teased to heroic passions." She shed her robe as she turned away, and was pulling her shirt off over head as she headed to where the Halflings were discarding their packs.

Evangeline began rummaging in her pack as soon as she set it down. After a few moments she brought out her two-ended two-sized dildo, and showed it to Dorian. "Looks like I'm not gonna be needing this again for some time," she told him.

A topless Eluminel took it from her hand. "Oh, how useful! Halfling-sized," she turned it round, "and Human sized." she bent to kiss first Dorian then Evangeline. "Don't worry, I'll be right back. You two carry on. And may I suggest woman on top to start?"

"I'll go for that," Evangeline told him.

"I would most appreciate it," Dorian replied.

Meanwhile, Henta was peeling Demona out of her clothes, and licking every inch of skin as it became exposed. Her waist, her stomach, the underside of her breasts, her nipples - which caused a happy sigh and a shudder to run through the Dwarf - her upper breasts, her shoulders, her neck, and finally planting a deep kiss on her lips. Henta then sank to her knees and began pulling down the Dwarf's breeches and underwear. She stopped after a few inches and began licking and kissing the skin of her hips, working inwards to her crotch, as she spent a few minutes removing the paladin's boots. Then the boots were off, and she started pulling her clothes down again, licking and kissing everything above the knee. Demona stepped out of her breeches, and beckoned Henta up. Henta moved upwards, kissing the inside of Demona's thighs, kissing her way up Demona's crotch. After lingering there for several seconds, she continued upwards, over her stomach, to her cleavage, and on up to her lips.

The two women kissed for several seconds as they manoeuvred onto the bed. Henta sat next to Jon, who had been stroking his cock watching them for several minutes now, her left leg on the floor, right cocked up on the bed. Demona sat between Henta's legs, and continued kissing her. She ran one hand up Henta's right leg, under her skirt, and began probing, as her other hand carefully pulled the top of Henta's shirt down. Demona broke the kiss and started working her way down Henta's chin, her neck, her chest, her breast, and began sucking her nipple. Henta moaned, and started moving her hips against Demona's hand. After several seconds, she reached for Demona's free hand and placed it on her lower shirt hem. Demona took the hint and pulled the Half-Orc's shirt off. The two well-endowed women kissed, embracing tightly, their breasts squashing against each other.

Henta broke the kiss, and knelt up on the bed. Demona hastily pulled her skirt off, then the loincloth, and the two of them took up positions at either end of Jon's body.

"Time to fuck," Demona said, licking her lips, straddling his cock.

"I hope you're thirsty," Henta whispered to him, as she knelt above his head, facing Demona.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Jon said, as he realised what they had in mind. Demona sank onto his cock and began slowly riding him, then Henta muffled his moan of pleasure by sinking down onto his face, and moaned herself as his tongue got to work. His hands rose up and clasped Henta's buttocks as she started grinding her hips.

"You wanna start?" Henta asked her opposite number.

"Yes." Demona slowly leaned forward and captured one of Henta's breasts between her lips.

"Ohhhh, yes. That's good. Yes! You can't see this, Jon, but she's sucking my tits. And in a few minutes, I'll be sucking hers. Remember that, while we fuck you."

Eluminel had been rummaging in her pack, and had come up with a series of leather straps. She spent a few minutes fiddling with them and Evangeline's dildo, and then put on a sort of harness around her crotch. Mounted on the front was the dildo, and with only a little adjustment, she slipped the larger end of it into herself. Then she approached the bed where Evangeline was climbing onto Dorian's cock.

"Room for one more?" she asked, cupping one of Evangeline's breasts from behind.

"Depends where you're gonna go," she replied.

"I won't be interfering with your soon-to-be-husband," the Elf told her, "but you might want to suck on this for a bit." She presented Evangeline with the smaller end of her dildo.

"Huh? Wassat? What's with the straps?"

"I've had these straps for ages, they're perfect for when I meet a woman who wants to get a really good fuck. I've got a dildo that goes with it, but I thought yours might be more useful tonight."

"Yeah? How so?"

"I want to fuck your gorgeous round arse, Evey," the Elf told her.

"Yeah. Why not?" Evangeline turned her head and started enthusiastically sucking the dildo. After about half a minute, Eluminel pulled out and climbed up behind Evangeline on the bed.

"This angle doesn't look right," she muttered. She got off the bed, gripped Dorian's knees and Evangeline's ankles in both hands, and dragged them round so that they were lying across the bed, with Evangeline's arse invitingly close to the edge. "Oh, yes, much better." She carefully placed the tip between Evangeline's buttocks, and the Halfling woman slowed to a stop.

"Put it in," she said.

"Here," Eluminel whispered, licking her lips. She pushed her hips forward and thrust the dildo into Evangeline's arse.

"Fuck!" Evangeline moaned.

"Fuck," Dorian whispered.

The three of them remained motionless for a few seconds, then Evangeline began moving again, rocking up and down on Dorian's cock in her pussy, feeling the dildo in her arse move with her. Then Eluminel also started to thrust, and Evangeline moaned much louder.

"Fuck! Oh yes, that feels good! Yes, fuck me you two! Fuck me!"

"Don't need more encouragement for me," Dorian grunted, one hand reaching up to cup Evangeline's tit, the other caressing her hip.

"Just wait 'til later," Eluminel said, winking at him. She reached up and began cupping her own tits as she continued to thrust slowly into Evangeline's arse. Evangeline also reached up to squeeze the tit Dorian wasn't, and with her other hand, reached down to rub her clitoris.

"I don't think there's a better view in the world," Dorian said.

Henta was leaning almost horizontally forward to suck Demona's massive breasts. Her own huge tits hung down and the nipples brushed Jon's belly as he thrust his hips in counterpoint to Demona riding his cock. Demona was panting and moaning as she slid up and down his shaft, clutching her other breast and squeezing the nipple, savouring the feel of Henta's lips on the other one, her tongue swirling around the nipple inside her mouth.

Henta's moans were muffled by Demona's breast, as she ground her hips down onto Jon's face. He was running his tongue up and down most of the length of her slit, swirling it around her clitoris, kissing it, drinking up her juices as her wet pussy covered his mouth.

Demona reached down with both hands and grasped Henta's tits. The Half-Orc savoured the squeeze they were given, then withdrew from Demona's chest. She carefully pulled herself upright, and began rocking her hips against Jon's face. Demona brushed an errant strand of hair behind her ear, then eagerly leaned forward and captured one of Henta's tits in her mouth. Jon, sensing movement and recognising the change of techniques above him, reached up with one hand, and with barely any fumbling, found Demona's breast and began toying with her nipple.

"Dorian? I need you to come inside me. Will you come inside me?"

"Of course I will!"

"I'm about to explode here, this is just so good! I want you to come inside me!"

"I'll come inside you!"

Eluminel leaned forward and whispered in Evangeline's ear. "If this dildo could come, I'd come inside you, too."

"YES!" Evangeline's body stiffened and shook, her tits shaking wildly, as she giggled and came.

"Don't stop!" Dorian moaned. "Please don't stop!"

Evangeline took a deep breath and started riding him again with wild abandon.

"Nearly there. Fuck! Yes! Nearly there! Yes! Fuck! FUCK!"

Dorian's hips bucked as he came in Evangeline's pussy. Eluminel, behind her, judging the moment to perfection, rammed home her dildo in the Halfling's arse, and Evangeline screamed and giggled as she came again. Her movements slowed, and she carefully extracted herself from the two shafts impaling her. "That was fantastic," she gasped.

Eluminel grinned at her. "I thought it might be. What would you like to do next?"

"Uhh! I'm actually really sore after that first-class fucking. Can we jus' watch the others for a bit?"

"Whatever you say, my love," Dorian agreed.

"I'll wash this dildo off, then," Eluminel said. "Never know who might be wanting it next."

Demona was no longer sucking Henta's tits. The two women were both upright and riding Jon hard. Demona's right hand was rubbing her clitoris, while her left was cupping her right breast. Her eyes roved over Henta's body, watching her muscles ripple as she rode Jon's face and cupped both breasts with her hands. Henta's eyes were shut, remembering a small cave a few days ago, when the woman in front of her masturbated to orgasm while watching her do the same. "Yes," she repeated under her breath, every time she replayed the moment when the Dwarf's hips thrashed and she screamed in pleasure with her lips clamped onto her breast. "Yes."

"Come inside me Jon," Demona moaned. "Come inside me Jon! Come inside me Jon!" She came, her hips bucking violently, back arching as she strove to push Jon's cock deeper inside her. The sudden pressure drove Jon over the edge, and he grunted as his hips bucked, coming deep inside Demona's pussy.

Demona sank back down, leaning forward to rest her hands on Jon's chest as she reached to suck Henta's nipples again. As soon as she made contact, Henta stiffened. "Demona!" she cried, her eyes flew open, her whole body jerked, and she came on Jon's face, drenching it with her juices.

Demona looked up at the Half-Orc. "Did you ... did you just scream my name?"

Henta climbed off Jon's face, took Demona's head between her hands, and kissed her deeply.

"You're beautiful, Demona," she said when they broke. "If I had a cock, I'd fuck you right now. I'd fuck you so hard..."

Eluminel stepped over to them, holding out her harness. "Do you have a dildo handy?" The two women looked at her, puzzled. "The dildo goes in here, you put your legs through here and here, this goes around your waist, you fasten it up, and you're all ready to fuck."

The Dwarf and the Half-Orc looked at each other again. "Use yours," Demona told her.

Henta nodded, and dived for her pack. "Keep him hard," she told Eluminel, "he's got to fuck my arse!"

Eluminel handed her the harness, and knelt in front of Jon, who had sat up on the edge of the bed to get a drink. She lifted her breasts and pressed them to either side of his cock. "Do you know what's happening now?" she asked, as she began rubbing up and down him.

"Enlighten me," Jon replied.

"The sexy, busty Half-Orc is going to use my harness to strap her dildo to her hips, and use it to fuck the sexy, huge-titted Dwarf - probably, if I don't miss my guess, while the Dwarf sucks her tits. And you, are going to fuck the Half-Orc's big round arse while they do."

"Sounds good. And what will you be doing?"

"I'll be watching you, and thinking how best to pleasure you next, as I frig my pussy with my hand, and see how many orgasms I can reach before you come back over here and take me."

"That also sounds good. Are you sure don't want to join in, though?"

"I think this is a special moment for those two - don't ruin it by overcomplicating things."

"Alright."

"Is he ready?" Henta asked. "Is this on properly?"

Eluminel stood and pressed herself up against Henta's flank as she checked the harness. "Yes, that's perfect."

"Eh, feels kinda loose."

"It's supposed to. Now go fuck your girlfriend." She retreated to another bed and spread her legs.

Demona was lying on the bed, legs spread, gently stroking her pussy. "Come here, Henta. I'm nice and wet for you."

Henta climbed onto the bed and crawled over the Dwarf. "And I'm wet for you. Just hope the dildo don't fall out of the straps."

Jon knelt behind Henta. "Ready, ladies?"

Henta looked over her shoulder. "You stick it in me first, then stay with me as I enter her." She turned back to look at Demona. "Then we all fuck together."

"Make it good," Demona told her.

"Uhhuuhhh," was all Henta was able to manage as Jon pushed his cock into her arse. She carefully crawled further up the bed, Jon holding her hips to stay close behind her. Then she lowered herself down, until the tip of the dildo was at Demona's entrance. "Put it in," she whispered.

Demona reached down and took hold of the dildo, then guided it between her lips. She took her hand away, and Henta pushed the whole length of the dildo inside. Demona moaned.