Tears of the Mayfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up, Sion saw Darius' smug expression as he roughly wiped his hand on his pants. Punching Darius' dangling balls, exposed by his kneeling, caught them both by surprise.

The big man managed to punch Sion in the face twice before he rested back to take deep breaths, riding out his nausea.

Sion's world shrank down to a pinpoint of intense pain, but oblivion would not arrive to take that pain away.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY PROPERTY!" a shrill voice shrieked in rage.

The room went totally silent. Sion couldn't see through the tears of pain. The only sound was a quiet grunt from Darius as he struggled to stand and bow. His deep voice couldn't completely hide his fear.

"This one needed a lesson, then a second when the first didn't take—"

"So, you decided to ruin the feature that makes me money? I was under the impression you were smarter than that. Did I put too much faith in you?" The voice was becoming quieter and calmer, but somehow, that just made it more terrifying.

"No, Madam DeGaul! It was a one-time aberration brought upon by such an odd circumstance! It won't happen again!" the deep voice begged urgently.

"Let me see this odd circumstance," the calm voice said.

Sion finally got to see the voice's owner as she leaned over to inspect her property. There was an immediate tugging sensation in Sion's mind. Master rang like a bell in every cell. This was their programming waking up.

All they could do was gasp helplessly as tears dripped from swollen eyes.

-=-

Madam DeGaul was tall and slim, with palest pink skin, dark eyes, and crimson lips. Her straight, jet-black hair rested upon her shoulders, and her black silk shirt was open to the waist. She wore tight black leather pants and black leather boots. It was her uniform, and she wore it well.

"My my my..." she purred as she knelt next to the prone Genie. "You are... so very lovely." She reached out a long-fingered hand and caught a tear with a digit. She lifted the finger to her lips, her pink tongue darting out to taste the salty wetness. She paused as her eyes took in the pale, smooth skin stretched tight over firm muscles. A slight shiver ran down her spine as she fought the urge to touch and taste.

But not before these watching eyes. She'd have her fun in privacy. A faint notion of a smile came and went.

A thought suddenly intruded. A nasty one. Her chest began to tighten strangely.

"Give me the manifest," she snapped as she held out her hand. Darius slipped the sheet into her fingers. Her eyes quickly scanned down the list, then shot back to the top. There it was, the flag for the Mayfly. Touching the entries on the sheet would make their discipline collars emit a distinct tone.

Watching the beautiful creature lying before her, she touched the first entry. Its collar tone sang the awful truth. It was the Mayfly.

A sudden rage swept through her.

Why? What was the point of making the creature so breathtakingly lovely only to have it expire in just three days? She wanted to stand on Senior Specialist Dheren's miserable neck for being so cruel to her.

She stood but kept her eyes on the pale thing, seeing the bruises forming around its eyes from when Darius inflicted his own brutality. She used her implant to send a quick command to her squad leader's collar, and he dropped to the ground, experiencing a full second of agony as punishment for... she frowned, suddenly unsure of herself and her reactions. The Mayfly was a thing, not a person. All of the Genie's were mere things to her. She had no emotional investment in any of the assets she kept in her domain. She ran her eyes over the other men and saw their fear.

She looked back at Darius, who watched her from the floor, fear, hurt, and confusion all visible in his eyes.

"Never the face," she growled, dropping the manifest on it, and immediately felt stupid for explaining herself. Darius nodded rapidly.

She gestured for the Mayfly to stand, and it struggled to its feet, then rocked gently. She ran her eyes down its body. She wanted to introduce this gorgeous dancer in tonight's show. If she could heal it sufficiently, that is.

"You, follow me!" she snapped and headed to the door which led to the admin offices. When she reached the side of the room, she was pleased to see it following obediently close behind. Not that its programming would allow anything less. She went through the door and led the way to her office, stopping by her assistant's desk, who stared at the pale Genie.

The young woman had worked for Helena for almost three years, proving she was made of stronger stuff than any of her previous assistants. Cool and professional, she was a good counterbalance to her more volatile boss.

"Call Octavia. Tell her to bring her medkit for this one," Helena said brusquely, snapping the woman's attention away from the male.

"Yes, Madam!" her assistant responded, glancing back towards the dancer once she'd sent the message.

Helena entered her office and directed the Genie to sit on the couch.

She made herself comfortable behind her desk and smiled as she saw her assistant had prepared her tea and shortbread cookies. She took a sip and munched on one of the cookies as she contemplated the creature sitting patiently on the couch. It looked so... lost. The dark bruising around its eyes enhanced the impression.

"Here," she said as she tossed it a cookie. It gently plucked the flung biscuit from the air between finger and thumb and looked at it in surprise.

"It's food. You eat it," she sighed.

It parted its lips to take a small bite. Helena found herself watching its mouth as it chewed slowly. She saw a little spark of joy appear in its eyes as it enjoyed the treat. She felt excessively pleased at seeing its happiness. This disturbed her, so she looked away.

Octavia knocked on the jamb and entered as Helena looked towards the door. Every club had to have an onsite doctor, and Octavia had been working with Helena since day one. She was her most trusted employee and confidante.

She was a few years older than the Madam and did her best to ensure her boss stayed on her medication schedule. The recent crisis happened while she was attending a mandatory re-certification workshop. Her interim replacement had not been so diligent.

Where Helena was tall, slim, pale-skinned, and dark-haired, Octavia was her polar opposite. Standing a good head shorter than the Madam, she was well cushioned, mahogany-skinned, and had silver hair. With her premature loss of hair pigment, she'd embraced it and wore her silver locks with pride.

"My patient, I presume?" she asked, receiving a clipped nod from Helena. She took in the bruised and swollen tissue around its eyes and the smudge of a bruise on its stomach. Frowning, she looked to her boss. "This one's new, yes? Just arrived? How did he get into a fight so quickly? Who did this?"

Helena thumped back against her chair in frustration and then caught the look from the doctor. "It wasn't me! It was that moron, Darius! It said something about teaching it a lesson." Her mind took her back to the shipments room. Why it thought punching her new talent in the face was a good idea still eluded her. Seeing the injuries, her rage began to simmer once more. "I should terminate Darius."

"Hang on! Darius can be a bully, but he manages the teams well. I want to talk with him first before we lose a valued resource," Octavia insisted. Helena looked away angrily but finally nodded.

She stood suddenly, too much adrenalin coursing through her. "I need this one fixed before tonight's show! Can you do it?"

Octavia looked at her boss in concern but nodded. "It's just a little swelling around the eyes and some bruising there and on his belly."

At the insistent look from the Madam, Octavia opened her medical kit and sat next to her patient.

"What's your name?" she asked as she gently wiped the medicated tissues across the puffy skin around his eyes. This would reduce the swelling, but eliminating the bruising would take more than a medicated tissue.

"Sion."

The doctor looked at the Madam and held up her doctor's tablet. "I need to see Sion's records.

Helena hesitated as she knew what the doctor would discover, which would get awkward. When Octavia gave her a raised eyebrow, then stood and approached her desk, Helena gave in and sent the file.

Impulsively, the doctor plucked a cookie off the plate on the desk before returning to the couch. She handed it to Sion, who accepted it gratefully but looked to Helena for permission before eating it. This drew a smile and a nod from the tall, raven-haired madam. She found her mood lightened surprisingly, seeing another small twinkle of joy in its eyes.

Octavia read while her patient enjoyed the cookie. She frowned at how much information was missing. Someone was hiding something. Then she saw the flag for Mayfly. Her eyes widened, and she looked at Helena, who sighed.

Helena caught Sion's attention. "Go sit in the waiting room." She watched it immediately stand and move to the outer room. The Madam closed the door with a control on her desk.

Octavia turned to her boss with an incredulous expression. "A Mayfly? That lovely creature is a Mayfly? Why did you order—"

"I DIDN'T!" Helena snapped. "I wasn't given a choice. I had to order a new squad, and the technician told me he would clear the incriminating fields on the requisition if I accepted his Mayfly in the order. He wants it tested in real conditions. We do his testing, and once the Mayfly dies, we send it back and order a long-term replacement."

Octavia turned her face towards the waiting room. "Why go to such effort to make it so pretty—"

"FUCK!"

The doctor looked at her boss, who was seething.

"I'm doing my best to think of it as a thing. Every time I look at it, I want to kill that geneticist in painful ways," the brunette growled. "I still need it for tonight's show."

"I'll take it back to my office and take care of the bruising." She glanced at her tablet. "This says he knows how to dance. Are you going to keep it in the cheap seats, just in case?"

Helena shook her head. "When you're done with it, send it back so I can make an assessment of its skills." She gave her doctor an evaluating look. "Why did you feed Sion the cookie?"

Octavia froze as she realized that it was a little out of character for herself. "I don't know. I... I just thought he needed a little treat, I suppose."

Helena was nodding with a satisfied expression. "If it's as good as I expect it might be, I have the perfect task for it."

The doctor gave her a curious look.

"Bacchus is being visited by a big wedding party from Xochitl One and Two. They are very well connected to the leaders of the Xochitl Assembly. The most eligible groom is the sole heir to XAX Industries from Xochitl Two. His bachelor party will be hosted at Club Maximus."

Octavia watched her boss cautiously as the woman had a particularly strong hatred for the owner of that club, having been sexually assaulted by him on at least two occasions. The bastard named himself Max Caligula, playing up the ancient history. His club was all about rape fantasies and bordered on being a snuff house, though that was also available at an extra charge.

Helena continued with only the briefest hesitation. "The bride is the only daughter of the Prime Chancellor of Xochitl One. We get the ladies here as our reputation for class and sophistication set the fears of the Xochitl men to rest. It's one last blast for the bride and groom before they tie the knot."

Octavia grimaced as she mentally prepared herself to deal with the outrageously entitled behavior of the morbidly wealthy. There would most likely be minor injuries she would be called in to deal with. She'd have to practice her empty smile.

Then, a troubling thought came to her mind. "You're not planning on assigning Sion to the bride, right?"

Helena smiled wickedly. "I don't believe I ever told you that my family came from Xochitl Six, the Damned World. We few survivors have no love for the citizens of One or Two who sat on their well-fed asses and watched as my people died of starvation and thirst... or the firestorms." She held up her hands to calm the doctor. "I wouldn't think of harming a hair on their well-groomed heads. They'll be shown a good time as that's what they're here for."

Octavia's nerves settled a little, but she watched a slow smile slip onto the Madam's red lips, the color now looking more like blood.

"I've just been handed the perfect wedding present for the bride, a woman who's likely never wanted for anything her heart desired. My gift for her is endless discontent. One night with Sion, and she won't be satisfied with anything less."

Octavia saw Helena's twisted smile and shivered. The depth of the woman's rage was unfathomable, and she feared there was no coming back from that edge, not after what she'd gone through. The knowledge of her being a survivor of Xochitl Six answered so many of her questions, finally identifying the source of her violent nature. A behavior the doctor managed with a strict regimen of medication.

She didn't understand Helena's faith in a Mayfly she'd just received. She'd taken a few of the club's dancers into her bed, and while they were skilled between the sheets, she'd never considered a repeat performance with any particular Genie. She knew that each was identically skilled as they received the same programming. Excellent, but not distinctly remarkable. Sion was exceptionally beautiful, but he would have received the same skill encoding. She sighed.

"Let me get to work on those bruises," she said as she stood.

"Send it back to me immediately," Helena said, pressing the button to open her door.

"-UCK!FUCK!FFFUUUCCCKKK! Wha—Why'd you stop? Keep going! Please!" a desperate voice cried out.

Helena joined Octavia at her door to see her assistant leaning back on her elbows on her desk with Sion kneeling between her spread legs. Sion's mouth and chin were covered with the woman's juices.

Helena nodded to it, and Sion immediately went back to licking and sucking her assistant's pussy energetically once more. Wet fingers slid back into her pussy and ass as Sion renewed his attack.

The assistant's eyes rolled back, and her jaw fell slack as the rest of her body began to shake. Her mouth suddenly snapped shut as she seized the back of Sion's head to pull him against her more firmly.

"FCKFFCKFFFFCCKKKK!" she screamed between clenched teeth.

Sion kept one arm over her hips to pin her down against the desk surface, to keep her from throwing herself from it. When her movements weakened, Sion gently released her and moved back.

"Octavia, tend to the bruises, please," the Madam whispered in her ear. The doctor glanced at her cautiously, collected her patient, and silently left the waiting room.

Helena moved behind the assistant's desk and sat in the chair. The spent woman continued to pant as she rested across the top of the desk. The Madam lovingly dabbed the sweat from her forehead with a tissue.

The woman's eyes slowly fluttered open, and she looked up to see her boss smiling down at her. The assistant squeaked in fright but couldn't move as Helena suddenly took a tight, almost painful grip on the tops of her ears.

"Tenzi? For taking liberties with one of my dancers without my explicit permission, I'd normally discipline you until you begged for death, then I'd fire you and ensure you never get another job on Bacchus. Do you understand this, dear?'

The young woman was trembling again, but now it was from terror. "Yes, Madam," she squeaked.

"I said normally because I'm going to forgive you this time."

Tenzi gasped with relief and almost began to cry. She remained in her boss' firm grip which was becoming just a little painful now.

"That forgiveness is dependent on your answering my questions with complete honesty. You must be honest even if you think the answer might upset me. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Madam."

"Good. Did Sion approach you for sex?"

"No. I-I asked him to kiss me," Tenzi blurted, and Helena nodded for her honesty.

"Why did you ask it for a kiss when you know I'd... disapprove," the Madam asked curiously, and Tenzi looked worried again.

She held her employer's eyes for a moment, then swallowed. "He smiled at me and... his mouth. I wanted to kiss him so badly. It seemed so innocent; I didn't even stop to think I shouldn't."

"Sion's a good kisser?" Helena asked softly.

Tenzi squirmed on the surface of the desk. "Yesssss! So incredibly sensual! He got me so excited I couldn't think straight. I had to have him right then!" She looked shocked at her own behavior. Then looked to the Madam beseechingly. "I swear I'm not normally like this! I'm not impulsive at all! It... it was just so incredibly sexy. He was so in tune with my body. It was like he was in my mind and knew exactly how to touch me." A tremor ran through her body.

"Thank you for your honesty. I think it would be wise for you to leave now and not return until tomorrow. We can put your little lapse behind us, but I don't want to see you for the rest of the day. Understood?" she said with a tightly controlled voice.

"Yes, Madam!"

Helena released her grip on the woman's ears, and Tenzi immediately pushed herself upright and off the desk. Her legs didn't want to carry her weight at first, but she clung to the desk edge until she could push herself upright. She collected her purse from the desk. Then she grabbed her shoes and panties from the floor before her desk and quickly left the waiting room.

Helena remained seated, thinking about what she'd just heard. Her assistant's behavior matched her own in significant ways. There was something... some intangible aspect of Sion that drew her to it. She would never accept a man into her life, so she was better able to resist whatever it was about the Genie she found so damned compelling. She briefly pondered what it might be like.

Tenzi's inability to deny her desire to have sex with Sion validated Helena's plan to introduce it to the bride. Sion apparently knew how to eat a pussy, but could it fuck one?

She pushed herself to her feet and went back into her office. She hoped the doctor didn't take too long.

-=-

Octavia was stunned, and she wasn't sure what to do next. She'd read the limited information in Sion's file again and asked the Genie to disrobe for an examination. She noted that he was nicely endowed and very pleasing to the eye when naked. She'd caught the scent of the assistant's wetness on him and pointed to the sink for him to wash his hands and face.

That's when she got the surprise. As Sion bent over the sink to wash his face, Octavia caught sight of a perfectly formed vagina behind his testicles.

How would Helena react to this? Did it interfere with her plan?

There was also the question of why Darius had acted the way he did. Genies shouldn't be able to defy their programming. Darius could be a little rough with his squads, but he'd lost control while disciplining this new one. She needed to speak to him.

Octavia patted the examination table as she looked at Sion, who was drying his—her... face. The doctor frowned at her own confused thoughts. She didn't treat the Genies like objects as Helena did, so she was comfortable thinking of them as people. But Sion was... different.

"Lie down on your back here, please. I'm going to start a scan. You can sit up once the scan is complete. You'll hear a gentle tone indicating it's done. I'll be right back."

She left the room and addressed her assistant. "Get Darius to join me in exam room two." Then she stepped into the empty room to wait. She pulled up the camera in exam room one on her tablet. Sion was resting peacefully on the table. She activated the table's sensors, and they began collecting data as Sion remained unaware.