Tears of the Mayfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked her lips nervously as she watched the slow swing. When he stepped closer, she gasped. He paused, then took another step and another until he was very close. Still, she couldn't move. He wasn't real.

When his hand touched her cheek, the breath she'd been holding escaped, and she sucked in another as her eyes closed. She felt his hands lifting hers and placing them on his chest.

Tracy opened her eyes and looked up into the bluest eyes she'd ever seen. She saw his hunger for her there, and a shock went through her body.

She felt Sion's heart beating under her fingertips, and suddenly, he was real to her again.

He released her hands, and she ran them down over the hard ridges of his stomach. His skin was velvet soft, but his muscles beneath felt like steel cables.

Her touching produced movement below, and she dipped her eyes down to watch his cock begin to rise.

Her hands immediately moved to hold it, and the thrill that shot through her made her lean forward to press her cheek against his stomach. She felt his muscles tremble from her touch, and she needed more. She turned her face and pressed her lips to his skin and heard him suck in a breath.

Tracy inhaled deeply and let it out slowly. Sion smelled so good and felt good, too. His stomach muscles were vibrating as she caressed his cock with one hand while cupping his balls with her other.

She loved how responsive he was to her touch and how powerful it made her feel. This gorgeous man was hers to control! She wanted more.

She looked down at the cock in her hand and admired the shape of it and its soft skin. It had a delightful girth as she could just wrap her fingers around it. She pointed it upward towards her face and examined the open end of the foreskin. Fascinated, Tracy squeezed and pulled down to roll the skin back, exposing the darker skin of the thick head hidden inside. A drop of saliva dripped from her lip onto the tip of his cock, catching her by surprise. She'd forgotten to swallow again, but she pretended she'd intended to do that by using a fingertip to spread the liquid around as he twitched and moaned. His sounds of bliss were really making her juicy.

On impulse, she leaned down and pressed her lips to the end of his cock.

"Ahhh!" he sighed.

Emboldened, she slid her tongue under his foreskin to slowly swirl it around the smooth head. She felt his muscles stiffen as his gasping grew louder.

No longer able to wait, she pulled down harder and fully exposed the tip before plunging it deep into her mouth.

Sion threw his head back and moaned from the exquisite pleasure.

Tracy's face was flushed with her excitement. She couldn't get over how turned-on she was and how good his cock felt in her mouth. One of the dancers she'd had sex with the previous week had a really big cock, but this one didn't feel like it was dislocating her jaw. It was thick but fit and slid smoothly into the top of her throat.

Shit! She needed him inside her, now!

Tracy released his cock and looked up into Sion's blue eyes again. The hunger she saw there took her breath away. Then, she was lying back on the cushions. Sion stretched out over her as he caressed her mouth with his. He braced himself over her body with one hand as his other slid sensually down her side, undoing the fasteners on her dress as his fingers sent shivers through her body. He spread her dress open with a casual flick, exposing her skin to the air. Then she felt his skin touching hers, and she gasped into his mouth. Tiny sparks seemed to leap between their bodies, and she writhed in bliss under him. His mouth never stopped worshipping hers, and she swore she was on the verge of coming already.

His tongue teased hers, then he kissed her jawline, her neck, her breasts, oh god, her breasts. His tongue stroked, flicked, squeezed, and teased until she thought she might scream. But his lips traveled downwards again, sending shockwaves and butterflies through her stomach muscles.

Sion teased the insides of her thighs as she reached for his head to pull him to where she desperately needed him. Then the Gates of Heaven opened for her as his mouth found a new target. He quickly brought her ecstasy past her endurance, and she screamed as her body welcomed the release explosively, her body arching off the cushioned surface.

She was still cresting when Sion slid his cock deep inside her and settled his body over hers. She clung to him desperately, but he didn't move. Instead, he gently pushed her hair back from her face and tenderly kissed her cheeks. When her body began to move under him, enjoying the heat and pressure of him filling her, he began to move as well.

"Ohhhh fuck, you feel sooooo goooood," Tracy purred.

"You're incredible! So beautiful," Sion whispered in her ear, and she shivered as she tightened around his hard cock. "Mmmm," he sighed.

She looked up into his lovely eyes as he began to roll his hips from side to side with each stroke. Her breath caught in her throat as it felt like he was touching every surface of her insides. Then she couldn't catch her breath as he gently bumped her clit at the bottom of each stroke.

"Oh! Fuh! So-Ahh! Goo- MMMmmm! Shit!" She clawed at his ass to make him go slower, or faster, or press harder- ease off- deeper! Her mind was scrambling, and he kissed her hard and deep as he began to drive himself into her aggressively. She hooked her heels behind his legs and clung to him as she sucked on his tongue, squealing as she did.

Finally, she was there, and he showed no sign of slowing or even getting tired. "Ah! I can't! So close!" she cried out.

Sion reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks in his hands as he thrust in and out of her wetness. He slid a finger between her cheeks and stroked across the surface of her asshole. That was it. Tracy's body locked up and shook in pulses as her orgasm struck. Sion released his control as well, firing his cum deep inside her.

"Ahhhh! Yesssss! Sion, yessss!" Tracy moaned as she clung to his body. He kissed her temples, and tingles ran through her body, fanning her latest release's embers. She felt thoroughly fucked and smiled happily as she had absolutely no complaints. She planned on spending more time with Sion since the Madam seemed to have forgiven her little tweaking of company policy.

They lay together for a short time then Sion pushed himself up to smile down at her. She looked at him curiously and was once more captured by his beauty.

"May I give you a massage?" he asked with a coy little smile.

Tracy's eyes widened happily. She nodded excitedly, and he pulled himself free of her body. She yelped quietly and burst into giggles. Sion grinned at her.

He gently rolled her over onto her stomach and settled himself over her. She looked back over her shoulder and then moaned happily as his strong hands settled on her shoulders and began their work. He kneaded and pressed, squeezed, and stroked until her back felt like putty. She was completely relaxed, yet he was charging her passion between the therapeutic touches. She was stunned to find herself responding to his touch a third time, but she had no energy to participate. He was relaxing her muscles beyond their ability to act.

When he began on her ass cheeks, she moaned loudly and blushed fiercely in embarrassment. She wasn't typically this vocal. He kneaded and squeezed the fleshy orbs of her butt, and she began to tingle madly, but still she was too relaxed to move.

He worked his way down her legs, and each toe received individual and tender care. All the while, he kept up his stroking of her inner thighs, driving her mad with lust while sapping her will.

When Sion pressed his lips to her ass, Tracy's head lifted from the cushioned surface to let out a low moan.

Sion trailed his kisses down between her cheeks to tease her puckered orifice with the tip of his tongue.

"FUCK! OH! WHA- OH SHIT! SION! WHAT? FUCK!" she cried out as she tried to move but found her muscles no longer responded. Sion held her wrists as he began to fuck her ass with his tongue.

"OMIGOD! SSSIONNNNNNN! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! OH! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!" she begged incoherently without actually telling him what she wanted. She wasn't sure herself!

She flopped helplessly, so he released her wrists and moved his hands to her pussy, working fingers into her wet channel as he teased her clit. He kept up the steady thrusting of his tongue into the tight ring of her asshole.

"SSSIOOOOONNNNNN! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE! OH! OH! OMIGOD! I CAN'T! IT'S- FUCK! IT'S COMING! SION! OHHHHHMMMMYYYYYGGGGOOOODDDD! FFFFFFFUUUUCCCKKK!!!" she wailed as her body went into violent convulsions.

Sion eased off as he felt her body begin to twitch with overload. He went back to massaging her gently to ease her back into a calm state. When he was done, she was completely drained and drooling on the cushioned platform. He wiped her juices from his face, then gave her temple a tender kiss,

"Thank you for sharing yourself with me. You will always hold a special place in my heart," Sion whispered in her ear. She tried to speak but just made moaning noises.

He walked to the door but looked back at Tracy with a tender smile before he left.

-=-

In the observation room, behind the one-way mirror, Helena wore a broad grin. She looked over at Octavia and saw the doctor's face look puzzled.

"What is it?" the Madam asked.

Octavia jolted slightly as it seemed she'd lost awareness of her companion in the small room. She'd been so tightly focused on Sion and what he was doing to the young woman. She glanced at Helena. "Hmmm? Oh! Nothing! I've just never seen a dancer quite so in touch with their partner's needs. He's quite good!"

"He's perfect!" Helena purred, thinking of the revenge she'd be getting tonight. She led the doctor back out into the hall. Sion was standing outside the door of lounge six. He relaxed when he saw the Madam's smile.

"Did I do well?" Sion asked with just the slightest sign of nervousness in his voice. Blue eyes looked at her hopefully.

"You did very well! Thank you, Sion," Helena purred. "Octavia, could you take Sion for his evening meal? I believe he gets an extra portion. I need to speak with Tracy for a moment—Oh, if you could have two security personnel wait for me outside the lounge, that would be helpful."

"Yes, Madam," Octavia said, guiding Sion toward the exit.

Helena entered the room and slowly walked to the platform where the young woman slept. She sat carefully on the edge by Tracy's head and gently stroked her fingers through the thick yellow curls.

Tracy began to stir. "Mmmm... Sion?"

"No, my dear. It's Helena. Did you enjoy your time with Sion?"

Tracy was struggling to remain awake. Her body felt so incredibly relaxed yet tingly. "Yessss."

The Madam smiled. "Did he meet your experienced expectations?"

The blonde opened her eyes wide as she looked up at the woman stroking her hair fondly. "I've never felt this good before! Sion was like no other lover I've ever had!" Her voice caught in her throat as her emotions suddenly welled up. "He's the most beautiful creature I've ever met. I need to be with him again!" Her eyes showed desperation as she suddenly realized how much demand there would be for Sion and how little chance she'd likely have of ever sharing his bed again. She forced her wobbling muscles to push her to a seated position next to the Madam. She took the woman's hand in hers and looked into her curious eyes.

"I know I screwed up terribly, and I know I'm not worthy, but if you can find a moment in Sion's future when I can be with him again, I'll do anything to repay for my mistakes. Please!" she begged, tears running down her cheeks.

Helena was surprised but kept that from her face. Her weapon was proving to be more effective than she expected. Still, there were significant social differences between Tracy and the Xochitl One bride. She couldn't expect the same emotional response from the socialite.

As for Tracy, the Madam's cruel streak was still out for blood. The apology wasn't enough. As the woman was in a particularly fragile state emotionally, she knew exactly how to punish her. Tracy also provided the hook for the pain she was about to inflict.

Helena looked away from the woman and slipped a tragic expression on her face before turning back to look into her eyes.

Tracy immediately stiffened with dread.

"When Sion arrived this morning, we were delighted to find such beauty amongst the merely handsome. We quickly realized his beauty was special, and looking closer at his instantiation records, we came across the harshest cruelty. Senior Specialist Dheren from Soylent Labs, the man responsible for bringing Sion into our lives, turned out to be the lowest form of scum. While he created a living work of art with the heart of an angel, he clipped the angel's wings." She saw she had the woman's complete attention as Tracy was trembling. Now, to pull the trigger. "Dheren gave Sion... a three-day lifespan."

"NO!" Tracy shrieked. "Why?!? Why would he do such a monstrous thing?!?"

Helena shook her head as she faked deep sorrow. "Because he's a cruel, sadistic bastard? Maybe it was just greed. He has the ability to create more angelic creatures, but they won't be Sion. He's unique and special. The evil of Dheren's act is unimaginable."

The woman looked like the gentlest vibration might shatter her. Then her eyes returned to Helena's.

"Sion?"

"He doesn't know and won't be told. We're doing what we can to make his time as wonderful as possible," the Madam insisted.

"Can I—"

"No. Now that you know the tragic truth, you couldn't keep it secret from him. Taking the brief amount of happiness from him would just compound the cruelty."

Now Tracy looked utterly destroyed. She'd gone from the highest peak of bliss to the deepest pit of despair in less than a minute. It seemed she was coming to terms with her inability to see Sion again. She wouldn't take Sion's brief moment of joy from him. She nodded.

Helena suppressed her smile at the woman's submission. There was one more hammer blow coming.

"This hardly seems the time to bring this up, but company policy demands that I do. Due to your admitted breach of contract, I must inform you that your employment has been terminated as of this morning. Security will escort you from the property."

When Tracy reached for her dress, Helena picked it up and stood. "The uniform is property of the resort." She walked towards the door.

"I have to leave naked?!?" Tracy squeaked.

Helena turned back at the door. "The security people will furnish you with a paper jumpsuit as you leave the property. Goodbye."

Bacchus policy allowed employees to be fired and ejected minus company owned uniforms but insisted on the ex-employee being given something to wear so they wouldn't be walking around on the public concourses naked. That activity was restricted to the nudist parade hours.

As she stepped out into the hall, she let her smile widen. The two security men relaxed a little, seeing that.

"She's to be removed from the property. It's a walk of shame, so take the long way to the front entrance, detouring through her old department, and don't give her the disposable clothes until she's outside." The two men nodded with grins as the Madam left to return to her office.

She was eager to begin preparing Sion for tonight, her gift for the bride-to-be.

Chapter 3

Evangeline van Dijk relaxed back in her lounge chair, her long body soaking in the rays of the artificial sun, as she listened to the recorded sounds of gentle waves rolling in. Above this were the annoying noises from her Maid of Honor and backup Maid of Honor. The backup was there in case her Maid of Honor fucked up royally and fell out of favor.

Evangeline's MoH was Rosalina de la Dehesa, known to her friends as Rosa. Her father ran the largest bank on Xochitl One. His social status ranking was just below the Prime Chancellor's, Evangeline's father.

Her backup MoH was Sakurako Kobayashi, Saki for short, whose mother ran KobaTech, the number one tech producer on Xochitl One. Their wealth almost rivaled the value of Evangeline's father's estate.

Almost.

The three friends were aboard Evangeline's father's personal cruiser. The only other guest on board was her mother, their official chaperone. It was a stupid tradition but necessary to maintain their place in the social rankings.

Considering the volume of their laughter, Evangeline was considering dropping both ladies from her wedding party. She couldn't, of course, as social politics forbid such an action. Before she could take such a step, they'd need to do something that dramatically reduced their social standing. That would justify her shedding them from her social circle.

For now, she tried to ignore their boisterous behavior. Neither of them was just days away from getting married, hence their laughter and her tension.

"Come on, Evie! Don't have such a grim expression. You'll put lines on your face!" Saki said with a devastatingly cute pout. Her trademark look.

Evangeline calmed herself and let her expression return to its usual neutral and bored demeanor.

It was this expression that best accentuated her face's perfect symmetry. The best surgeons, the highest quality drug regimen, and the latest technology all worked in perfect harmony to create her trademark look. That and her vicious body trainer who tortured her daily to maintain her toned muscles, the plastic surgeon who'd replaced the breasts she lost to the strenuous exercise, and her dietician's restrictive food plan. All this attention deserved a nod for her current status as the top-tier model on Xochitl One.

She didn't begrudge these efforts as they all contributed to maximizing the demand for her as a professional model. Her face and body were synonymous with beauty, wealth, health, class, style, and all the better things in life, only available on her world.

She was the face of Xochitl One.

As happened each time she began to dwell on how healthy and physically perfect she'd become, her mind presented her with the image of a young man, pale and emaciated, confined to his bed for days on end, fighting an illness with no cure.

Erik van Dijk was born three years after Evangeline. The doctors diagnosed him with an extremely rare genetic disease when he began to show signs of frailty and experienced an allergic reaction to daylight. As a toddler, the skin and hair over his entire body lost their pigment.

Their father was embarrassed by his sickly son and restricted him to his room. The family was told by his doctor that the boy wouldn't see his tenth birthday.

At first, Evangeline was fascinated by the small boy, but they quickly became inseparable as they grew up together.

Erik was proud of how beautiful and strong his sister was becoming and encouraged her in everything she set her heart on. She'd always return to his room to tell him about her day at school, then her after-school activities, and eventually her social life after a night out. He lived vicariously through her, experiencing a life he was denied. He never complained and listened to his sister with love in his eyes.

As he was never seen by the public and his father had forbidden anyone in the family and the staff to speak of him, Erik slipped from the public's awareness until only Evangeline, his mother and father, and his doctor remembered he existed.

Evangeline knew every day she had with Erik might be the last. They'd had some scares through the years as the disease progressed, but Erik made it past his tenth, sixteenth, and then his eighteenth birthday.

Her love for her brother deepened until one night, after a particularly painful breakup with yet another boyfriend, she sought refuge in the arms of the one man she could trust with her heart.