Tears of the Mayfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock on the door, and she locked her tablet. "Come in."

The door opened, and Darius looked at her questioningly. "You called for me?"

Octavia nodded. "Yes, please come in and close the door.

When they had privacy, she smiled at him to ease his nervousness. "I just have some questions."

He immediately relaxed, and a smile appeared on his lips.

"I understand there was an incident this morning during the arrival of a new squad?" she asked, keeping her eyes on his. She saw him flinch from recalling his pain.

Darius controlled his expression. "Yes, but I explained to Madam DeGaul that it was just a momentary lapse," he explained quickly.

"Yes, that's what I wanted to ask you about. You've managed the squads for some time. What made you react like you did with this one?"

Darius watched the doctor and saw only interest in her eyes. He paused to recall the moment. "I was checking the new bodies to see how they'd fit into the squad, and then I was faced with... someone who didn't belong. I swear my first impression was I was looking at a woman!"

"So, you punched her."

He realized how bad that sounded so he vehemently shook his head. "No, it wasn't like that. As quick as I thought, woman, my brain said he was a man. I was completely thrown off my game. I had to discipline him when he didn't acknowledge my authority."

Octavia noticed a brief twisting of his expression before it went neutral. She pushed at that. "So, you had him on the floor, vulnerable, pacified, and you felt..."

Darius' eyes shot to hers but immediately looked away from the awareness in the woman's gaze. He frowned. "It felt... good, but wrong too. I didn't know how to feel. Then he punched me in the balls... and I just reacted."

Octavia nodded as she considered the Genie before her. He'd picked up mixed signals from Sion. Perhaps it was pheromone-based? It could have just been body language, as all of Sion's movements were sensual and controlled. Octavia had certainly picked up on that quickly.

"I'll let you get back to work. Sion is going to join the squad tonight. The Madam has plans for him. You need to be able to work with him and control yourself. The squad must be able to work with him as well. Can you control them?"

Darius nodded vigorously to her with serious eyes. He knew the price of disobedience. She gestured to the door, and he nodded to her before he left, closing the door behind himself.

She opened her tablet again and reviewed the scanning table's results collected from Sion.

And there it was in plain text. Sion was physiologically female with male attributes.

What did they once call them? Bolt-ons?

But instead of adding a big pair of cartoonishly round breasts, Sion had been given a handsome cock and balls set. In fact, her breasts had been removed in the process.

Octavia momentarily fantasized about finding the monster who created her and cutting off his cock and balls to feed to him.

She rubbed her face with her hands. In her mind, Sion was female, as the cock and balls were not native to the rest of her body. The table's scans confirmed the absence of eggs within her ovaries, but with the presence of testicles and ovaries, there might be a surplus of testosterone. The numbers were fine now, but in the future—shit, she forgot the Genie was a Mayfly.

She had no future.

Octavia had left Sion alone long enough. She exited room two to join Sion in exam room one. The doctor saw her sitting on the edge of the table, and Octavia's heart clenched in her chest when she saw the tears pooling on the long lashes from big blue eyes.

"What's wrong, Sion?" the doctor said through her tight throat.

The pale beauty tipped her chin down to hide her face, and the tears escaped to drop onto her upturned palms resting on her lap.

The doctor reached out a fingertip and lifted Sion's chin. The look of confusion and despair on Sion's face once more seized Octavia's heart. She found herself wiping the tears away with her thumbs as she gently cupped Sion's face in her hands. "Talk to me."

"What am I?"

The voice was soft but roughly masculine, and that... did things to Octavia. She pulled her hands back to cross her arms. Her impulse to hold Sion and comfort her was almost overpowering, but she hardened her resolve. She couldn't become emotionally involved.

Sion was a Mayfly.

She'd be dead in just a couple of days.

Even prepared, the thought shook Octavia. Their club never dealt with Mayflies. Their talent was expected to last. She frowned as she knew the lives of the Genies in Helena's club weren't blissful. The doctor had seen the Madam retire some dancers before their time, the latest slaughter only the most current example.

Sometimes, they lost a dancer to a guest's psychotic episode. That was much rarer, but it still happened.

This was different. The cold, deliberate calculation that resulted in the brevity of Sion's lifespan, combined with her gentle nature and exquisite beauty, was a potent mix.

Octavia had to respond. "What do you mean? You should know," she said to Sion, giving herself time to get control.

Sion took her cock in her hand. "I have this. It feels good. When I touch it, I can feel myself becoming aroused and... assertive?" She lifted her balls to expose the top of her pussy. "I have this as well. When I touch it, I can feel myself becoming aroused, but... I feel submissive?" Sion held her eyes. "They both seem to work, but when they do, I feel like two different people. I want to do my best for Madam DeGaul, but I get so confused. Am I broken? Am I a man or a woman?"

Octavia needed to settle Sion's mind immediately before her personality matrix fractured. Her thoughts paused as she considered the lovely creature before her. It was highly irresponsible of the technician to leave their creation in such a state. What Sion described hinted at the possibility she'd been given multiple conflicting personality templates. That wasn't listed on the data sheet.

She needed to calm her down and give her some foundation to support the two matrices... for the next two days at least.

"You're not broken. You were given the ability to please both women and men and to understand the needs of each. The Madam will be pleased if you use these abilities to give the patrons the best experience of their lives." She handed Sion a tissue to dab her eyes.

"Aren't the patrons all female?" Sion asked.

Octavia nodded slowly as she scanned her memories for a reasonable explanation. Uncomfortably, she found multiple examples that made for plausible scenarios. "That's true, but you're prepared should a special request be made." At Sion's curious look, she explained. "Sometimes, a new bride will request a threesome with a dancer and her groom, his best man, or on rare occasions," Octavia squirmed with revulsion. "...her father. Now, you'll be less of a threat to the men and maybe even an attraction."

While Sion's eyes were wide, she nodded thoughtfully, and to Octavia's relief, the Genie no longer seemed quite so lost and confused. When Sion smiled tremulously at the doctor, Octavia once more felt that clenching in her chest and caught her hands twitching to touch Sion.

Instead, she opened a drawer and extracted a device to lift the subdermal bleeding from bruises, much like the ancient practice of using live leeches.

"This will sting a little," she warned, gently running it over the bruises around her eyes. While Octavia knew it was painful, Sion didn't move a muscle. When the doctor was done, the dark tones were gone, but there still seemed to be a shadow around the eyes. Octavia left that alone. She thought it actually looked good. The bruise on her stomach took a little longer to treat. She put the tool away when she knew Helena would be satisfied.

"Ok, we're done. Let's go back to the Madam's office. I need to speak to her about your unique anatomy. Don't worry, it'll be fine," she added when Sion's eyes showed her concern once more. After a brief hesitation, Sion nodded, trusting the doctor.

They returned to Helena's office, but her admin assistant wasn't there. "Have a seat," Octavia said as she confirmed Helena's phone wasn't in use.

She knocked on the inner office door, and it unlocked and slid open. She stepped inside and closed the door behind herself. Helena frowned as she didn't see Sion.

"I need to speak with you about your new dancer, privately," she began, and Helena leaned back in her chair, holding the doctor's eyes with hers as if daring her to interfere with her plans. Octavia sat with a sigh and knew her only chance to make this work was to hit her with the facts as honestly as possible. "I've fixed the bruising and ran my own scans. Sion is biologically female with alterations to make her look and sound male. On top of these physical adjustments, I highly suspect the technician loaded male and female personality matrixes, conflicting ones at that."

Muscles jumped in Helena's jawline. After a moment, she was able to speak. "Are you telling me the Mayfly is non-functional?" she said quietly.

Octavia knew she was treading on dangerous ground but believed she could appease the woman. "No, I'm not saying that at all. Externally, she looks like a man, albeit a very beautiful one. She also has the required plumbing to pass for a man, and it appears to function, though a test would be advisable." She confirmed she still had Helena's attention, and the woman didn't appear to be about to explode. She continued.

"Behind her scrotum is a perfectly formed vagina. Sion is capable of having sex with both sexes and has the mental wiring for it as well. I've never seen a Genie forced to deal with multiple conflicting personality templates, but as she hasn't melted down already, I believe she will remain stable until she expires at the end of her three days."

"How do they conflict?" Helena asked. She appeared more at ease since she wasn't being told no.

"Her male template seems to lean towards aggression while her female one is designed to be very submissive—"

"FUCK! I hate the bastard who designed Sion, and I hate this submissive female bullshit!" the Madam snapped.

"Agreed," Octavia sighed. "One more thing. I think we'll have to keep her separate from the other dancers as they react atypically around her—"

"Him."

The doctor blinked at the Madam. "Excuse me?"

"All talent in my club are male. You should refer to the Genie as it or use male pronouns. Get into the habit, even if it's for only a short time. With these customers tonight, they can't know."

Octavia nodded. It went against her personal preference but as it was only for a short time, she could deal. "How are you going to test his abilities?"

"Why? Are you volunteering?" the Madam said with a leer.

"No! There's something about this one. It's... too hard to maintain an emotional distance with him," Octavia muttered and caught Helena's satisfied smile. She really did look like the cat who got the cream.

"Well?"

Helena pressed a button on her phone. It made an odd chirp then a young woman's voice could be heard. A very nervous young woman at that. "Y-y-yes, Madam DeGaul? What can I do for you?"

"Tracy, I need your help with a little project of mine," Helena said sweetly.

"Oh? My help? Uh-sure! Anything you need!" the woman gasped.

"Wonderful! Could you make your way to private lounge six? I'm sure you know the way. We'll meet you there."

There was silence at the other end of the line, then a shaky response. "Lounge si-six. On my way."

The line went dead, and Octavia was very curious. "What was that about?"

"Ms. Galloway has been abusing our employee benefits program. She's been buying up monthly sexual favor chits from her coworkers and having sex with the dancers in groups. One chit and one dancer a month wasn't enough for her. She fucked her way through the squad I retired in two evenings last week. Tracy doesn't look like much, but she's apparently quite the little slut. She likes a gang bang."

"Why are you rewarding her with more sex? Shouldn't you just fire her?" the doctor asked.

"There is a method to my madness." She chuckled as they knew her medication barely kept that in check. "Tracy is the same age as the bride visiting us tonight, and while the Xochitl One bitch puts on the airs of a virginal bride, I've no doubt she's had more than her share of cock's stuffed up that hole of hers. So has Tracy. I want to see what effect Sion has on Tracy. Then I'll fire her."

"We're not going to be in the same room as them, are we?" Octavia asked uncomfortably.

Helena rolled her eyes. "I had intended to be, but I suppose for a true test, Sion will need to be alone with her as he'll be with the bride." She sighed. "Let's go."

They walked out into the waiting area, and Sion stood and bowed his head to the Madam. "Come with us, Sion. I have a task for you. One only you can do for me."

Octavia watched his face light up with joy as he would be useful to his master! She suppressed her distaste at the heavy-handed application of the Master programming. Happy slaves don't revolt.

Sion fell into step behind the Madam. They left one building and entered another to cross a wide dance floor. Workers were doing repairs and cleaning every surface.

They took a lift to the second floor. When the doors opened, Sion glanced both ways, taking in the long hallway with doors on one side and openings on the other that looked down on the dancefloor they just crossed.

They reached a door, and the Madam turned to Sion. "Inside this room is a young woman. I want you to dance for her, seduce her, and bring her to a level of pleasure she's never experienced before. Make her feel special, treasured, and worshipped. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Madam," Sion replied.

"Good. Stay here with Octavia for a moment while I prepare the woman."

Octavia smiled at Sion as Helena left them. She saw Sion was trembling slightly with excitement.

She had to look away to prevent herself from hugging the Genie.

What was it that drew her so strongly?

-=-

Helena pushed through the doors and approached her guilty employee. The woman looked more than a little nervous.

"Tracy! So good of you to assist us with this assessment!"

The girl twitched. "Assessment?"

The Madam put her arm around the shoulders of the young woman, walked her toward a cushioned dais, and gently sat her on the edge.

"We have a new dancer. He's very special, and we need an assessment of his abilities. Your extensive knowledge of a wide variety of our best talent makes you the perfect candidate to determine just how good he is!"

Tracy's look of surprise and excitement almost made Helena laugh with delight.

"Thank you, Madam DeGaul! I won't fail you!" Tracy gushed.

Helena smiled and raised her finger to indicate the young woman should wait there. Then, the Madam left the room to rejoin Sion and the doctor. She noted Octavia had crossed her arms, and her knuckles were white from her grip. She turned her attention to the dancer. "Sion, she's ready. Remember, she's to be treated like a goddess. Worship her. Bring her to new peaks of pleasure.

"Yes, Madam DeGaul!" Sion said with enthusiasm.

Helena smiled, and Sion returned it, basking in her happiness. She made shooing motions, and he turned around and entered the room.

"He's so cute. Like an eager puppy," Helena said to Octavia, who snorted as they entered the observation room. They took seats and settled in for the show.

-=-

When Sion entered the room, the temperature was slightly warmer than the outside hall, the lighting was more intimate, and the only furniture was a raised platform at the far side. Sitting on the edge of that cushioned dais was a young woman with a lot of curly, yellow-blonde hair.

As the client was a solitary woman, Sion would be masculine for her. Sion felt their male side come front and center as their female side moved back. Neither could be completely suppressed as both were always present, but they could... take priority. The other was always available as needed. This was the first time they would use their skills, and now that the doctor explained this was exactly what the Madam wished from them, their duality suddenly felt... right.

He paused and smiled at the blonde, reading her body language. She was excited, curious, and eager. She had a lean, fit frame but slightly oversized breasts. He began to move closer, his movements slow and confident, and her smile widened. She had a plump bottom lip, a cute nose with just the slightest upturn at the end, and a scattering of freckles across her cheeks and nose. As he moved closer, she reacted by squirming slightly. He picked up the faint scent of her excitement.

"Hi. My name's Sion. What's yours?"

"Tracy."

He smiled and said her name quietly like he was memorizing it, tasting the shape and sound of it.

The woman found herself swallowing as she'd forgotten to while watching his mouth.

"May I dance for you, Tracy?"

She giggled and nodded eagerly.

He smiled and looked to the ceiling. "Music, please. Slow."

The hidden speakers began to play a subtle beat, and Sion's hips began to follow it. The music was smooth and sensuous, the beat gradually increasing as Sion's body swayed and flowed with the sound.

Sion's female side joined in as dancing was life.

-=-

Tracy was enraptured, leaning forward on the edge of the platform. She'd never seen movements so smooth!

Sion eased his shirt off his shoulders and smiled at Tracy's eager expression.

The beat became more aggressive, and Sion's shirt was tossed aside as Tracy admired his firmly muscled torso and smooth porcelain skin.

The beat increased again, and Sion kept pace, his movements evolving with the faster tempo, his easy grace becoming a show of strength and control but never losing its teasing, sensual nature. His smile showed his pleasure, and his eyes returned to hers at every opportunity.

Tracy was entranced. She'd never witnessed a dancer so in touch with his body. Certainly, none she'd ever seen move like this!

When the music began to slow, Sion had his back to her and slid his pants down his rocking hips with the beat, teasingly slow. He smiled at her over his shoulder as he dropped one side to expose his sculpted right butt cheek. Tracy's eyes widened as her glimpse of it sent a thrill through her, right down to her pussy. Fuck! This man was making her wet!

She desperately wanted to touch that perfect skin. He was art brought to life!

When he turned to face her, his waistband was just approaching the top of his cock, and Tracy was delighted he was baby-smooth downstairs as well.

The fabric dropped a little more, and Tracy gave a little involuntary squeak as the top of his cock was visible for a moment. Her eyes flicked back to his face, but he wasn't laughing at her outburst. He gave her a hungry smile, and the fabric dropped again. Her eyes dropped to catch a glimpse of more of his thick member. Her mouth opened as she moaned quietly. It looked so tasty. She wanted it in her mouth. She wanted to taste his entire body!

She reached for his pants to tug them down, but he was just out of reach. She moaned in disappointment, then squeaked again as, on the next beat, Sion dropped his pants entirely.

Tracy was frozen, slack-jawed, and breathing hard as Sion stood before her naked, gently swaying to the music, his beautiful cock swinging gently like a pendulum. She'd seen bigger, but he was beautifully proportional without being intimidating.

His body looked like it had been carved from a block of pale marble with absolutely no imperfections. His muscles weren't large, but they were well-defined without a milligram of fat to be seen.