All Comments on 'Tease'

by rene_tx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bear2readbear2readover 16 years ago
Let's Get Real

While the "rape" scene may be hot to some, let's have a reality check. The husband is inside, the garage door goes up; minutes pass by and the wife doesn't enter the house. Any sensible husband will come to the garage door to check to see what might be wrong. And then all the noise of the fucking could likely be heard inside as well. So this whole scene doesn't seem real at all. With a little more thought this could have been much improved. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Let's Get Real-another view

I enjoyed the story. bear2read says "this whole scene doesn't seem real at all." I disagree. I find it entirely plausible. bear2read's 'reality check' says there is a husband in the house and that hubby would either hear something or would wonder why the wife was taking so long and investigate. First, we don't know that there is a hubby in the house. All we are told is that there is a light on in the study. She thinks hubby is reading or looking at smutty pics but, maybe not. I can see many scenarios where hubby has left the house and just left the light on (one example: he got an emergency call from work/neighbor/relative and had to leave). Even if hubby is home, there are many reasons he might not hear anything. Assuming hubby IS in the study, we are told it is at the other end of the house. So maybe it is too far away and/or the walls are too thick and/or they have a very quiet garage door & opener and/or he has his iPod on loud so that he doesn't hear anything. Even if hubby IS home and DOES hear something, I can still imagine scenarios where he doesn't come to the rescue. Maybe hubby is the rapist and she is just pretending not to recognize his voice or he is very good at disguising it. Or hubby is crippled and can't get there, or hubby set her up and a friend is doing her.

Anyway, good first literotica effort. I'd like to see more and longer. Maybe a part 2? It read like there should be more to the story. Maybe explain to bear2read why hubby didn't appear.

bear2readbear2readover 16 years ago
Show your true self

Maybe anonymous in NM is living in his own fantasy world. Are you afraid to list your sign in name? You do come up with all the "slight" possibilities, but as he shows in Chapter 2, the husband is home, so your explanation of him not being home doesn't hold up at all. It's funny how one's response to another can just remove all the curiosity for others -- you obviously have a thin skin! Toughen up and try to learn how stories are believable vs. those that are not. I've got 10+ years in publishing and story development so I've got an idea of what is plausible and what is not. Believe me a woman with a knife to her throat will not be enjoying herself.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 16 years ago
The story ended too soon

I liked it a lot and it ended too soon. She could have walked into her home with clothes all torn and gotten her husband to finish the job. She could have discovered that the masked man was her husband. She could have offered to go with the man in the garage. So many possibilities.

I'll read Ch 2 and see what you did.

rene_txrene_txover 16 years agoAuthor
Response

Dear bear2read,

I allowed comments to be added to my story so that I could get some constructive criticism. It is the first story I’ve every written haven been inspired by the other fantasies and stories on this site. I read your comments, and yes I should have given more explanation of why my husband wouldn’t have heard me. I am only twenty three and have a lot to learn. In your second post you said that the story wasn’t believable. Well that is because it is a fantasy. As a woman I understand that being forced to have sex with a knife to my throat wouldn’t be a pleasant experience, but it has been a fantasy of mine for years

zhongzhaozhongzhaoover 16 years ago
1st Person

I hate stories that are in first person for some reason I just can't read tham.

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
taking his thick cock in that horny cunt

brilliant story so much of a turn on . i can see so much more he could have done .

with you now strip naked being so fucking hot and horny for a big cock .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Had me slipping wet. Hmmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous