Tease

Story Info
Ava's naughty letter to Adam.
887 words
4.58
3.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You gave me the massage. You started at my shoulders, the locus of so much tension, kneading the skin slowly and pressing deep into my muscles, forcing me to relax everything. You moved down my arms, to my hands, pressing with your thumb into my palms. I liked feeling the weight of you on my waist, and the steady pressure of your hands on my skin, and the warm glide of the oil, and the whole slow tease of it.

You returned to my shoulders, then moved down my back, and then, repositioning yourself, moved to my waist and my ass, where you squeezed and rubbed and I wriggled under you in response. I wanted to see if you were hard already because I was wet, but I couldn't turn round and I didn't want you to stop touching me.

I arched my back, hoping you'd touch me between my legs, but all you did was let your spit fall onto my pussy. You massaged up and down my legs, from my ankles to the tops of my thighs, achingly close to my pussy but never touching it, and it felt so good that it was hard to be frustrated by how much you were teasing me. I felt relaxed and supple, so open that I knew you'd slide right in when you wanted to.

Finally, you brought your hand up to rest on my ass and I arched my back again and you brought a finger to my pussy lips, rubbing there gently. I moaned, and squirmed, and begged, and you slipped your finger inside me and fucked me with it slowly. I moved to meet you, delirious with how much I wanted to be filled up more.

When you did fuck me I was still lying on my stomach, my skin slick with the massage oil, and you entered me from behind, pressing down on top of me. My whole body felt amazing, all my nerve endings were alive and firing. As always I wanted it all all all and more more more and I asked please please please.

It was very soon after we met. I'd slept over at yours -- though both of us had hardly slept -- and probably we'd fucked already in the morning. We had breakfast, chatted, and it was getting close to the time when I had to leave for work, but I was still aroused, lying on the couch, and you came over and lay on top of me and kissed my neck. You ground your hips into me, maybe jokingly, but I responded well and your hands started roaming and I was trying to work out if we had time or not but then, quite suddenly, you got off me and walked away. I came after you and kissed you, frustrated, trailing my hand down to find that you were hard. But all you did was laugh and push me away, and so, like a good little employee, I went to leave. But you liked teasing me. As I went to go out into the hallway you pressed me up against the doorframe, trailed your hand down, lifted my skirt up, and started tracing your finger over my panties. I tried to press my ass up against you but I was pinned in place and you dipped a finger inside. You played with me for a while, just a little while, but enough to have me desperate, before letting me go. I grabbed my bag, you kissed me goodbye, and I stumbled out dazed onto the staircase and the street.

I vowed I'd get you back for that one day, but the truth is I don't think I have the necessary self-restraint to tease you like that myself. In fact, I think I proved that the other day.

The sun was shining, though we were in the shade, lying next to one another on the banks of the lake. It was a warm, lazy day and we'd already been in the water, where I'd felt your erection at my back.

We were back on the blanket lying down and for what felt like hours you were just touching me, running a hand up and down my side, up and down my legs, brushing my hair behind my ear, sometimes even kissing me, but never for long because I was worried about people seeing.

At one point we stopped and sat up and ate the lunch I'd brought. We were talking a lot but it was all such a daze, I was in such a daze, and then we laid back down and you returned to touching me. It felt indecent how turned on I was. In the end I barely even cared what people saw of us, or thought of us, or thought they saw of us. When we stood up to go home I walked around the trunk of one of the trees and it was like I was drunk.

But I wasn't supposed to have sex. Maybe that's partly why everything was so painfully erotic. We rode back in the underground together and back at yours I took you in my mouth until you came and that was enough of a release for me too. Still, I couldn't wait until you could fuck me again.