All Comments on 'Tease and Edge My Stress Away'

by jklendcraw

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
toastywarm01toastywarm01over 1 year ago

I think we should rename this story and call it "It's All About the Dick" Oh my, what a lucky guy you are to have a girl spend that much time on your dick. At least she had a couple of TV shows queued up on her laptop. I'm sure that helped her pass the time.

She spend all that time on your dick and only got a couple of measly orgasms out of it. I this were a true story, I would hope that you would give her equal time over the following weekend. She deserves to be driven wild with multiple orgasms over the same amount of time that she gave to you during your teasing session.

Now don't get me wrong - I liked the story and fully understand that it is a hot one from the male point of view. Since most of our readers here are male, it is a great story. It is just that from a female view, it sounds like a typical "It's all about me and my dick" story. Perhaps that is why real tease and denial sessions don't last that long. The girl gets so bored that she gives up and says, "Fuck, just cum already."

Thank you for writing it. I appreciate that you put some real work into this story.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 1 year ago

That was awesome. Thanks for the tags: Not enough gentle Dommes stories and not enough slow love either. I personally would combust from rage with so much frustration but obviously the lucky guy here doesn't have my problem. ;) Also I'm totally on the side of "hand jobs can be utterly satisfying" for everyone involved.

Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year ago

Wonderful. 5! oh, a perfect description of a delightful woman taking care of her man's stress. Perhaps just a fantasy, like unicorns and the tooth fairy, but for that very reason, it makes the Author's efforts all the more praiseworthy!

Thank you for sharing this magnificent text with us.

Again! As soon as possible! The world needs kindness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Long edging. But no real sense of time.

Four stars.

Partyfavor3Partyfavor33 months ago

Wow!!! My dick is so hard right now. My wife will tease me for a long time and is amazing at hand jobs, teasing my cock and then slapping my balls to keep me under her control. I have been slowly stroking my cock while reading this story. Now I'm wondering if I should not make myself cum.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Wonderful premise.

Deliciously told.

Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous