Tease and Test

Story Info
Lesbian couple's lovingly rough evening of fun & punishment.
3.1k words
4.36
7.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WetPuddle
WetPuddle
66 Followers

Christie and her submissive, Riley, were cuddling together on the sofa, Riley's head in her lap. Christie was fully clothed, whereas Riley was just in her bra and underwear. They had just began watching a film and Christie's fingers were absent mindedly stroking through Riley's hair. It wasn't long before her fingers started tracing around her submissive's body... Down her neck, across her shoulder, down towards her waist and over her slightly plump stomach. Her touch was feather-light and Riley began squirming under the tickling touch. Her fingers moved lower, slowly getting closer to the sensitive area between Riley's legs. The submissive parted her legs, desperately hoping that her Mistress would keep touching her lower and lower, but the fingers stopped abruptly at the waistband of her underwear. She traced along the waistband several times, seeming to get slower each time.

A small, dejected moan escaped Riley's lips.

"What's wrong, baby?" Christie asked.

"Nothing, Mistress."

"Tell me what's wrong, sweetie" Riley didn't say anything. "Tell me." Christie repeated, with a firmer tone.

"I just really want you to touch me"

"But I am touching you. You can use your words better than that. Tell me exactly what you want."

"I- Um- I want-" She stammered, then felt fingers wrap through her hair and squeeze. It wasn't hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to make her focus. A small warning. "I want you to touch me between my legs." Christie let go of her hair.

"Okay, spread them." Riley did as she was told, but was surprised that her Mistress agreed so easily. She didn't dare question it though. She felt the same, ever so light touch on her inner thigh, tracing up and down, slowly, slowly. Every so often they would swap to the other leg, moving down down to just above the knee and up to just below her underwear, but never higher. After a few minutes she began to moan again, as her hips gently rocked. "Shh, baby, pay attention to the film. I'm doing what you said you wanted." A firm hand on Riley's chin turned her face towards the TV screen.

The reality of the situation was setting in for Riley. All she could do was lie there watching the film, getting more and more turned on, as her body was played with like a toy. This went on for what felt like hours, until her Mistress broke the silence.

"I want you to get up and sit on the floor between my legs." Riley obeyed, grateful for a break from the teasing on her thighs. "Rest your arms over my legs." She did so, and then her Mistress stepped her feet between her knees and spread them apart, holding her legs open. It was such an exposing position and didn't help with how desperate Riley was becoming.

The ordeal only got worse when Christie's hands slowly started working their way over Riley's shoulders, down her chest and over her breasts. She had D cups with incredibly sensitive nipples. Her mistress used this to her full advantage, tracing around her nipples, over her bra. She squeezed her submissive's tits, getting gradually harder until it was almost a little painful. Riley gasped and moaned, resting her head back, against her Mistress. She was squirming her hips and legs, however Christie held them firmly with her own, keeping her legs spread.

Christie took hold of Riley's hair in one hand and her jaw in the other. She swiftly adjusted her posture, making her sit upright and looking directly at the TV. "I told you to pay attention to the film. I will not tell you again."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress." Riley tried to focus on the film, but she felt her tits get pulled out of her bra. She felt so exposed, with her tits lewdly dangling out of her bra, she felt more naked than if she had no bra on at all. Christie began rolling Riley's nipples between her fingers, eliciting more moans from her. It took all of Riley's concentration to remain looking forwards, watching the film. Christie's fingers pinched down hard on Riley's poor nipples. Riley squealed and scrunched her eyes closed but kept her head in its correct position.

"Good girl" Christie said, and gently rubbed her hands over her submissive's sore nipples. "Good girl"

"Thank you, Mistress" Riley felt a flood of warmth through her body at the compliment from her Mistress. She also felt her cunt clenching and aching from how turned on and desperate she was. She tried to ignore it and watch the film.

After a few minutes of gently rubbing and squeezing Riley's tits, Christie wanted to push her again. This time she squeezed her nipples, but gradually increased the pressure, instead of doing it hard and quick. She squeezed harder and harder until Riley was panting, trying to cope with the pain. Christie leaned forward and whispered in Riley's ear "Good girl, just a little longer, you can take it a little longer for me." She kissed her cheek "That's it, suffer for me, my good girl." She gave one final, hard squeeze, then released her nipples. Riley's head began to drop down as she gasped and panted. Christie swiftly took her chin and guided it to the correct position. Knowing her sub's limits, she held her chin there, helping her to stay in position as she recovered from the pain. Once Riley's breathing slowed back down, Christie released her chin and began teasing her tits again.

The teasing continued throughout the film. Sometimes it was gentle and sometimes rough. At times Christie swapped her attention from playing with Riley's tits, to kissing her neck, sometimes both. The whole time, Riley desperately tried to ignore her frustration and watch the film, but the wet patch underneath her reminded her of where her mind really was. Then the credits began to roll.

"Did you enjoy that film, my little toy?" Riley was excited and embarrassed by being reminded that her body had just been someone else's plaything for a whole film.

"Yes, Mistress"

"I'm glad" Christie removed her feet from between Riley's knees and took her arms down from on top of her legs. "Stretch out as much as you need to." Riley moved around, stretching her limbs and adjusting into a more comfortable position.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You're welcome" Christie kissed her submissive on the cheek again. After a moment, Christie instructed her "I'm going to get something and when I get back, you will be sitting at the table, knees and ankles together, feet on the floor, back straight and palms on the table."

"Yes, Mistress"

"Oh and don't even think about touching that needy little cunt. I can smell how desperate it is from here." Riley's face flushed bright red.

"Yes, Mistress"

Christie left the room and Riley removed her bra and underwear, placed them on the floor next to the sofa and assumed her position at the table. Her mind raced as she wondered what was going to happen next.

Christie returned and inspected Riley's posture. She made a couple of corrections. "Pull your shoulders back. Stop sticking your chin out." When she was satisfied, she placed several pages of paper and a pen in front of Riley. "Now we'll see how well you paid attention to the film." Riley's eyes looked up, inquisitively. "You have ten minutes to complete this test, based on the film we just watched. Try to answer as many as you can correctly. Your time begins now."

Riley turned over the first page and looked over the questions. "Mistress, there are a hundred questions, I'll never be able to answer them all in time!" she exclaimed.

"Well then you'd better start writing." Christie raised her eyebrows. Riley began scribbling down her answers. Some of the questions were easy, like 'What city was the film set in?' but some were incredibly specific, like 'How many trees were on the street in the first scene?. Riley shook her head.

"Some of these are impossible!" She exclaimed.

"That's enough complaining out of you!" Christie admonished. She left the room and quickly returned carrying a ball gag. Riley's eyes widened but she obediently opened her mouth to allow it in. It was fastened tightly around her head. Now she had another distraction to try to ignore, as she completed her test. Part-way through the test, drool began leaking from the gag and into Riley's naked lap. She had to be careful not to drool onto her test and obscure her answers.

A buzzer sounded. "Time's up, stop writing." Riley put her pen down. "Place your palms back on the table and remain in that position whilst I mark your test."

Christie took a red pen to the test paper, making ticks and crosses across it. Occasionally she tutted and Riley hung her head in shame, she had to quickly correct herself and return to an upright posture.

"This is incredibly disappointing. You only answered forty eight questions correctly."

"I suh-ee, ist-ess" Riley tried to apologise through the ball gag, with pleading eyes.

"I'm afraid that's not good enough." Christie took off the ball gag and immediately caught the drool that spilled out of Riley's mouth. She then spread it across her submissive's face, making her look even more desperate and pathetic. "So what needs to happen now, toy?"

"I need to be punished, Mistress"

"Correct. Ask me for it and remember to use your words properly."

Riley looked up at her Mistress and swallowed, before saying "Mistress, please punish me for not being a good enough submissive. You instructed me to pay attention to the film and I didn't do that well enough, so please, please can you punish me, so that I can learn my lesson."

"Since you asked so nicely, yes I will punish you."

"Thank you, Mistress"

"You will receive fifty two spanks, one for each question you failed to answer correctly. You will count them aloud and if you make a mistake, we will begin again, from zero. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"Turn your chair around so its back is against the table. Sit at the front of the chair, with your legs spread and your hands behind your head." Riley obeyed and nervously awaited for her punishment to begin. "Are you ready for your punishment?"

"Yes, Mistress"

As soon as the words left Riley's mouth, Christie's hand landed firmly on her left breast. Riley gasped, "One" Another on her right breast "Two" and another "Three".

"Seeing as these are what distracted you from the film, it only seems right that they get punished, right?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress" More spanks rained down on each of her tits "Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine"

Then Christie hit each tit at the same time, one with each hand. "Eleven"

"Excuse me?"

"Eleven, one for ea-"

"-Oh no sweetie, that's not how it works, that just counts as one, with a little something extra. Now we'll have to start again." Riley looked up, dejected.

"Yes, Mistress, I understand" The spanking and counting started again. At twenty, Christie decided to change things up.

"My hand is getting tired, I want you to do the next ten yourself and they had better be just as hard, okay?"

"Yes, Mistress" Riley hesitated and Christie raised her eyebrows. That was all it took for Riley to begin spanking her own tits. Christie sat back and admired the view. She had so much control over this woman that she would slap her own tits just to please her. "Thirty"

"Good, now these weren't the only thing distracting you." She said, once again pinching Riley's nipples. "Your soaking wet cunt was distracting you too, don't you think?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"So what does that mean?"

"It needs to be punished" Riley mumbled.

Christie slapped her across the face, not as hard as she had been slapping her tits, but still forcefully. "What have I said about using your words properly?"

"My cunt needs to be punished. Please punish my wet cunt, Mistress"

"Lean back and hold your knees up and apart. Good. Are you ready?

"Yes, Mistress" Riley scrunched up her face, bracing herself for the impact. Slap! "Thirty one" Slap! "Thirty two" Slap! "Thirty three"

Christie continued, getting harder each time. By spank number forty, Riley began crying. Christie stopped spanking her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please carry on punishing me, Mistress"

"First, what's your safeword?"

"Olive"

"Good girl, and you know you can use it at any point?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"Okay, good."

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! This time, Christie gave the spanking in quick succession and Riley let out a scream "agghhhh forty four".

Again, repeatedly... Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! "Fucckkkk, fifty!"

"You have two left, sweetheart. They're going to be hard, can you take it?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please give them to me, I want to take my punishment well."

"Good girl. Spread your lips apart for me. That's it stretch them apart, I want access to your clit." Riley looked scared "It's okay, baby, you can take it. Are you ready?" Riley nodded.

SLAP! SLAP! Christie gave the final two spanks hard and directly to the clit. "Aghh fuck! Fifty two!" Riley sobbed.

"Good girl, that's my good girl" Christie picked up her crying submissive and carried her over to the sofa. She sat down with Riley in her lap, holding her and stroking her hair. "You took your punishment so well, I'm so proud of you!" Riley's crying stopped and she nuzzled into the embrace.

"Thank you for my punishment, Mistress"

"You're welcome" Christie began laying kisses on the red marks on Riley's breasts. "Are you ready for a reward, or would you like some more time to rest?"

"Yes please, Mistress, I'm ready" Christie's kisses turned into gently licking and sucking on her nipples. Riley pushed her chest out, melting into the pleasure. With her mouth still on Riley's nipple, Christie's hand moved down to her red, swollen cunt. She gently stroked her fingers up and down, Riley began squirming immediately.

"Oh is it sore, baby?" Christie asked in a mocking tone. Riley pouted in response. "It's okay, I'll make it feel good through the pain, okay? Just let me take care of you, let Mistress make it feel good." Riley parted her legs further apart. Christie circled her fingers around Riley's clit without actually touching it, one more bit of teasing before she began to pleasure her. Riley's hips began bucking immediately, trying to get more pleasure. Christie's fingers sped up and her tongue flicked repeatedly over each nipple.

"Oh Mistress, please may I cum? Please? Please may I cum?"

"No." Christie removed her hand. She smirked, as Riley's legs kicked out in frustration. "What, you didn't think I'd give in that easily? First, you've left messes on my floor and chair that you need to clean up."

"Yes, Mistress." Riley leapt up, eager to complete the task and be one step closer to potentially getting an orgasm.

"Where are you going?"

"To get tissue and spray, to clean up my... messes" Riley replied, confused and ashamed.

"Oh no, baby. You have to clean it up with your mouth. Start with the chair." Riley walked to the chair and dropped to her knees. Christie walked over and looked down at her submissive's nervous face. "Go on, I want to see you lick up all of the wetness that leaked out of your desperate cunt and the saliva that leaked out of your whiny mouth."

Riley slowly began licking the chair. She was reluctant at first, but when she looked up and saw how much it was pleasing her Mistress, she began licking more eagerly.

"Good, now crawl over and get to work on the wet patch on the floor." Christie stood behind and watched her submissive, her arse swaying as she crawled and her red cunt. It took everything she had not to fuck her senseless right then and there, but she knew it would be more fun for both of them if the denial lasted a little longer. As Riley licked the floor clean, Christie took of her trousers and underwear and sat on the edge of the sofa.

"Is this clean enough, Mistress?"

"Yes, good girl. Now while you're down there, you're going to go down on me and if you do a good enough job, I'll think about letting you cum" Riley beamed at the opportunity to pleasure her Mistress. The potential for her own orgasm was a happy bonus. She crawled forward, burying her face between her Mistress' legs. "Oh god that's good. Good girl keep going"

The evening's antics had gotten Christie so turned on as well, that it didn't take long for her to get to the edge. "Slow down, sweetie and I want you to touch yourself at the same time. No cumming though, right?" Riley shook her head against her Mistress' cunt. Both women's moans blended together, until eventually Christie couldn't hold her orgasm back anymore. She grabbed onto Riley's head, grinding against her face as she came. "Oh you're so good!" Riley smiled wickedly, still touching herself as she had been told to.

Christie took a few moments to recover from her orgasm until she couldn't resist fucking her sub anymore. "Get your cute butt up here and straddle my lap" Riley climbed up, excitedly, Christie held her hips to help guide her up. "What do you want?"

Riley started to reply and then remembered what happened when she didn't say what she wanted clearly enough. She took some time to think, then said "If you want to, I want you to fuck my cunt and suck on my tits and rub my clit and maybe let me cum, if I'm allowed to?" she looked down, embarrassed.

"Hey, look at me" Riley looked up, sheepishly. "I would love to" Christie smiled and took Riley's nipple into her mouth. Her fingers slipped into Riley's cunt easily and found her G spot. Riley moaned and bounced up and down, fucking herself on her Mistress' hand. Christie's thumb found her clit and soon enough came the begging.

"Please may I cum?"

"Huh?"

"Please, please may I cum?"

"I can't hear you"

"Pleaaase, Mistress, please may I cum?" Riley shouted.

Christie's hand sped up... "Cum for me!" Riley's body started thrashing the moment she was given permission. She came so hard that she squirted all over her Mistress, the sofa and the floor.

"Oh wow! Looks like you have some more cleaning up to do!" They both laughed and their bodies entangled together, into a hug.

WetPuddle
WetPuddle
66 Followers