Tease Toy Orientation 03: Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to think of something to say to de-escalate things. "Look, I...I just think...Look, you're clearly both very capable women. You- you're part of a team here, right. You all bought this place together. So a win for one of you is a win for all of you...You should be..." He tried to remember what Sarah had said, "You should be working together. Helping each other out. Not trying to compete...Right?"

He looked at them, trying to decipher the expression on each of their faces. He suddenly realized his plea, from a blackmail victim who was tied naked on the bed like this, probably sounded pretty damn ridiculous. Both of them were looking at him with a combination of shock and bemusement, and suddenly Krista snorted, "Work together. You must be out of your goddam mind. This bitch tries to steal my customers every time a guy flashes real money around me."

Lexie's face hardened again, and her lips tightened. She shot back angrily, "Well my dear I'm sorry if you are struggling to hold onto your client base." She smiled wickedly, "I know you're getting a bit long in the tooth, after all. I can't help it if one or two come my way."

Dan's attempt at deescalation seemed to have failed, and his mind raced to find another way to fulfill Sarah's request. He was unsure if this was because he wanted to stay in her good graces for Sunday, or if it was because she had sounded so genuinely upset on the phone last night.

However, as he was thinking, Krista snarled and gesticulated wildly, exclaiming "Bitch, I said 'TRIES to steal'! None of my boys are sniffing around for a uptown fire crotch to run off to!" Suddenly, she turned to look at Dan, and gestured to her body, demanding angrily, "Dan! Will you tell this uptight psycho that I'm clearly the hottest person in this room?"

Dan instantly froze. He had not expected to be thrust into the center of the conversation like this. He had been getting in the habit of mindlessly agreeing with everything these women said to avoid their easily earned ire, but that was obviously a problem here. He wasn't even sure he had an answer, the two women were both obviously absolute knock outs...but that wasn't the point, there was no way he could answer that question and come out unscathed.

He looked to Lexie for help, and saw with rising fear that now Lexie was now looking at him intently as well. "Well Daniel?" She spoke softly, "What do you say? Which of us would you prefer if you were a customer this evening?"

Dan chuckled nervously, hoping absurdly that she would break into a smile and say she was kidding...but she simply continued to look at him with those calm, unimpressed emerald eyes. He gulped, and said in a careful voice, "Well...c'mon now ladies, don't...don't make me answer that question. I...I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, after all..." He looked at Krista on his left and Lexie on his right, silently pleading with desperate eyes for them to stop this. He didn't know where it was going, but he knew he didn't like it.

Krista moved towards him, and suddenly lifted her hands to the frayed edges of her pink shirt, beginning to slowly slide it over her head. Her small breasts stretched against her, and the light bounced off of a small silver piecing in her bellybutton. She threw the shirt in the corner, and Dan saw with hunger that her dark nipples were already hard. "I asked you a question Dan. Which of us do you find more attractive? Which of us would you pick to dance for you? If you HAD to pick." She giggled, and smiled at him, her eyes suddenly flashing playfully. "Well, I guess you DO have to pick."

Krista began to remove her shoes and socks next, and Dan was actually panicking now, terrified at how securely and tightly he was bound against the bed, a vulnerable and helpless starfish, and when he spoke, he sputtered a little, spittle flicking from his desperate lips. "Krista...please. I don't- I don't want to answer that question. You're both so beautiful, so gorgeous...You're so sexy, I swear, I...C-can you...Can you at least promise that you...I mean, both of you...won't take it out on me if I don't pick you?"

Dan was looking at Krista, who had slowly rolled down her leggings as she quietly watched him desperately beg and plead, and who was now crawling onto the bed completely nude, with a hungry and terrifying expression on her face. But it was Lexie who responded, scoffing slightly at his request, and when he turned to his right to look at her, he found that she was in the process of slowly...SLOWLY...sliding the hem of her slinky cocktail dress higher, and higher, and higher, the black material brushing against her round, pale, freckled thighs.

"Well of course we can't promise that Daniel." She said, still slowly lifting her dress, and now it was gliding up past her small, fiery, manicured bush as she continued to speak, her hands letting the material brush back and forth playfully against her as it rose, "I can't very well be held responsible for YOUR decisions, after all, now can I?"

Her dress was up around her breasts now, and she gripped the fabric in both hands, sliding it up and over her head in one fluid motion, revealing her completely naked form to his hungry, pleading eyes. "In FACT..." she continued, as she began to climb up and onto the bed on Dan's right, "...if you DON'T pick me, I'll probably just vote for you to fail at the Sunday Hearing. You know, as punishment." She smiled at him sweetly as she spoke, as if she were explaining something incredibly obvious to a child.

Dan looked back at Krista, hoping for some kind of a life line, and found nothing but her cold, waiting stare. He didn't know what to do. There was no easy way to placate them, and besides his own safety if he actually took sides, he found himself, absurdly, really considering his promise to Sarah. And while he didn't know if he could actually convince these two women to get along for Sarah, he was pretty confident that telling one of them that he thought she were prettier, in front of them both, was probably the wrong jumping off point.

Both women were now sitting on the bed near his waist, stark naked, and he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. He really only did see one decision. He found it terrifying, but he didn't see any other valid options. Then he opened eyes again, resolute, and said confidently, "No. I-I'm sorry but, I...I won't answer that question." He was truly terrified of these women, and his cheeks burned as he spoke, lamely, "I think you're both equally gorgeous, AND equally valuable to The Tease."

Lexie smiled at this, and brushed her fiery red hair out of her face, her eyes sliding down to his now mostly erect, twitching cock, and she began to slide one long, white, gleaming, nail up and down his inner thigh, the slight point causing him to shiver as it glided against his sensitive skin. It stopped at the scrotum, and began to lightly trace up and down around the crease where his thigh met the very base of his cock, causing him to gasp. "Well, that's very sweet and all, but, you know, Daniel, we do have ways of...MAKING you answer."

Dan was beginning to become dizzy already, but he shook his head violently, adamant in his decision...On the other hand, he was also suddenly experiencing the sinking realization that he finally knew what tonight's games would consist of. "No. I don't mean to disrespect you, or Krista, Lexie, but...I won't do it." He felt insane openly saying "no" to Lexie like this, and he decided he should try to at least soften the blow for his own sake, weakly adding, "I...I won't do anything to make either of you feel badly about yourselves. Please...please don't try to make me."

Lexie looked at Krista, and the animosity in her startling emerald eyes towards her workplace nemesis was gone, replaced with a kind of playfulness that Dan hadn't seen in her before. "Well Krista? What do we think of that? Should we put up with that sort of back talk from our Practice Coach? Or should we show him that the girls at The Tease ALWAYS get their way? Work together, as he said."

Krista looked back at Lexie, her eyes remaining cold and unimpressed for a moment...but then her eyes drifted down to Dan's ever expanding cock, and she smiled slightly, almost in spite of herself. "Well...I guess we DO need to make sure he remembers who's in charge, don't we?" She sighed, "Sure Lexie, we can...work together." Krista's eyes were locked with Dan's now, her smile widened. She slid one hand up Dan's belly and chest, gliding forward against the bed as she did so, until she was lying on his left side. Her head lay against his outstretched left arm, and her hand absentmindedly began to rub against his nipple, causing his breath to catch in his chest in humiliating, ragged gasps.

He looked into Krista's eyes, large and deep, and tried not to visibly react as he felt Lexie's other fingers join the first against the flesh of his inner thighs. Her nails began to trace arcing patterns up and down the sensitive skin of each thigh, moving maddeningly around his buttocks and taint, up and around his lower belly, tickling at his very slight happy trail...but never touching his cock in any substantial way. He could feel that he was fully erect now, his hungry dick bouncing and twitching, desperate for attention. He craned his neck for a moment to look down at Lexie, but Krista's hand slid up quickly from his chest to his neck the instant he did so, moving firmly against his jawline and holding his gaze in hers.

"Well Danny?" She asked almost lovingly, "Are you sure this is what you want? To say no us?" His resolve had shrunk somewhat since the women had crawled onto him, but he shook his head again. "Please Krista, I won't...Please don't try to make me ahhhh!!" He gasped out mid sentence as the fingernails tracing around his lap were joined by a wet, flicking tongue. Just as quickly, Krista lunged forward, taking his face more firmly in her hand and pressing her lips against his, kissing him with slow, exaggerated, wet smooching sounds, silencing his begging.

He kissed her back hungrily, feeling Lexie's fingernails brush and tickle playfully through his pubic hair and her tongue lap wetly against the skin of his extreme inner thigh, less than an inch from his scrotum. His cock was oozing precum now, standing up in desperate need of attention, receiving nothing but a few light brushes of Lexie's crimson hair against it as she teased him. His torso wasn't bound, but his limbs were pulled so taut that he could thrust very little, and he shook violently as his cock pushed ineffectually against the open air, inches from Lexie's laughing eyes.

He felt the familiar dull ache beginning to return to his testicles, as the fullness of his cock swelled against the Control Ring. Both women's mouths grew wet against him, and the room filled with the sounds of slurping and sucking, intermingling with Dan's desperate moaning. This went on for what felt to Dan like a dizzying, swirling eternity, but according to the clock was about 5 minutes.

Suddenly, as Dan kissed and nibbled hungrily at Krista's full, soft lips, he felt Lexie's tongue and fingers leave his lap, and refined redhead slid up and over his leg, lying against his right hand side on the bed, her hair falling against his right bicep, lightly tickling him. He felt her press her naked, soft skin against his side, sliding firmly against him, the swell of her firm but ample breasts molded against his ribcage and her hard nipples rubbing sensuously into him as she pressed forward. He was still kissing Krista, but he felt Lexie's hand slide across his chest, her thumb and finger finding his right nipple and sending electric jolts of arousal through him with each maddening squeeze.

As if on cue, Krista's mouth left Dan's, and she simultaneously slid her body more firmly against him, matching Lexie's position so that Dan was literally sandwiched between these two gorgeous and tantalizing creatures. Krista's body was incredibly warm and soft, and he gasped as her skin rubbed deliciously against his. He looked back and forth, helplessly mesmerized, as each of these women wrapped their curved, smooth thighs around each of his bound, outstretched legs, crossing their ankles around each of his calves and pulling tight against him. He felt the moist warmth of each of them pressing against the skin of his upper thigh and they began to writhe against him, rolling their hips in slow, pistoning rotations, and his head finally fell back, overwhelmed with sensation.

That was when he was reminded of the mirrored ceiling at the roof of the bed.

He looked up to find his predicament reflected back at him in perfect detail, and he gasped and struggled helplessly against his restraints as both women tightened their thighs around his, grinding their naked bodies against him. His eyes crawled over the reflections of Lexie and Krista pressed against him, their bodies writhing as they ground their hips, and he watched as he felt each of the women lean forward, beginning to kiss up the sides of his neck. He watched the reflection of Krista's hand slide down his chest, down his belly, and she began stroking and rubbing lightly around his lower belly and inner thighs again, and tickling lightly at the base of his cock. She slid her mouth against his ear as she teased him, her gasping, warm breath blasting against the sensitive lobe before she cooed breathily.

"If you pick me, I might let you cum Danny." She giggled warmly. "Don't you want to answer? Don't you want me to stroke your cock, to make it feel good? C'mon Dan, we both know that you want me to touch you. Just say it. Don't you want me to touch you Dan?" When she finished speaking, she extended her tongue, and licked slowly up the ridge of his earlobe, causing him to shudder uncontrollably.

After a few seconds she went back to whispering in his ear, her hand sliding closer and closer to his cock...but still never touching it, "If you pick me I'll be sooooo grateful." she cooed, and her voice was dripping with sex. "Maybe I'll let you REALLY ride me. Just fuck me silly, you know? Hands free, grabbing big handfuls of my luscious ass. Maybe I'll let you cum." She moaned as she slid her hips against him, "Maybe I'll let you cum on my FACE. Don't you want to find out, Danny?" She went on and on, alternating between licking at his ear or whispering sizzling, creative temptations into his mind. He tried with all his might to focus on every "might" and "maybe", and to remind himself that he had to avoid this trap at all costs.

He was getting dizzy, and the ache in his balls was growing. He felt the cold air begin to tickle against a line of precum that was trickling down his desperate, throbbing shaft. More than anything, he wanted to beg for her to stroke him, to lick him, to suck him, to FUCK him, but he kept his mouth shut, grinding his teeth violently as fingertips stroked up and down his thigh and her soft lips sucked and slurped against his ear. He wasn't going to let them win, he thought, with quickly waning willpower, not this time.

As he valiantly dedicated all of his remaining, shredded resolve towards remaining silent, he felt Lexie press up against his right ear, and she begin to whisper as well...but while her breath was as warm and inviting against his ear as Krista's had been, her voice was cold and threatening, and sent a chill down Dan's spine. "I hope you don't think I would stoop to such depths to debase myself Daniel. I'm not interested in winning some silly pissing context by manipulating the simplest tool in the room. But I AM interested in making sure you know the danger of defying us. Which is what you are doing, if you continue to remain silent. We asked you a question, and you WILL answer us."

Her hand slid up from the vulnerable nipple it had been teasing, and he felt her fingers crawl up and around his throat in a loose grip. They didn't tighten, exactly, but he felt the sharp edges of her nails press inward, trailing against the skin, up and down, and the feeling was an exhilarating reminder of his physical helplessness. He was overwhelmed with terror that he was making the "wrong" choice here, both denying Krista's enticing offers and earning Lexie's ire, but every time his resolve faltered, he remembered Sarah's request on the phone, and he steeled himself again. This "Sunday Hearing" better be fucking worth it, he thought miserably.

This went on for 20 minutes, the two women stroking his torso and grinding against his thighs, whispering an alternating litany of warnings, and offers, and threats, and deals that spun Dan's head. A weak earlier, he wouldn't have believed it was possible to feel this dizzy while tied in place. It took everything he had not to beg and plead...but he didn't break. By the time they finally stopped their relentless assault, each had left a moist wet spot against each of his outstretched thighs, and saliva dripped from each of his ear lobes down his neck.

They both pulled away from him, sitting up on their knees on either side of him, and Dan finally looked down again: he had only seen the world around him through the reflection in the mirror for the previous 20 minutes, his eyes fixed on every curve of these gorgeous women as they had slurped and whispered at his ears. Seeing the world through his own eyes again was disorienting, but he noticed quickly (and with rising anxiety) that they both appeared to be quite frustrated with him.

"Wow!" Krista exclaimed, unhappily and betrayed, looking at him with comically hurt eyes, "You're REALLY not going to answer us are you?" Dan thought about shaking his head, but decided it was safer to lie perfectly still. This was entirely uncharted territory for him, after all. Lexie spoke, much more quietly than Krista, and while her emerald eyes looked at Dan coldly, a small smile began to creep across her face that Dan didn't like at all. "Krista my dear, if Daniel feels that it is alright to ignore our requests like this...perhaps we SHOULD work together after all. I think I know how we can both get exactly what we want." Her smile widened further, her perfect, dazzling white teeth glinting in the light. "I believe I would like to propose a game."

She cocked her head to the doorway, suggestively, and Dan's heart sank as the two women crawled off the bed to converse in private. Lexie walked around to her, and began to whisper something in her ear. Their newly shared goal of breaking Dan's spirit seemed to be bringing them closer together after all, he noticed sweatily, as Lexie slid her hands lightly around Krista's waist, pulling her close, and she pressed her lips to Krista's ear, whispering excitedly.

Her pale, freckled skin stood out in stark contrast to Krista's sunny, bronze complexion, and Dan was absolutely mesmerized as his nude, voluptuous tormentors pressed lightly into each other, whispering and giggling. Krista whispered back a few hushed and indecipherable questions, listening intently to Lexie's responses, and then she smiled widely, and began to look very excited, nodding at Lexie happily. "Oh...OH! Oh fuck ya, I LIKE that...That's going to be fun! Why don't you go get the laptop, Lex, and I'll explain the rules to 'lil Danny boy?"

Lexie smiled back at her, all animosity seemingly gone now, and turned to walk out of the room without saying another word, the door clicking shut behind her. Krista spun back to face Dan, looking very excited, and climbed back onto the bed with him. This time, however, she pulled herself up between his legs while facing away from him, so that her ass pressed up against Dan's cock. Then, she arched her spine and leaned back so that she fell down on top of him, her warm, silky ass cheeks completely enveloping his cock, and her head laid back against his chest, her curls splaying out against him.