Tease Toy Orientation 03: Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan watched, almost unbelieving, as she reached forward and broke the rubber ring apart for the first time since Lexie had locked it against him over 48 hours earlier. It was like he could hear a choir singing. He felt the air breeze against his finally free ball sack, and he almost cried in relief as she slid the metal ring slowly up and over his shaft. He was free. He was finally free of that horrible fucking thing. Then she smiled at him sweetly, and spoke, "I'm going to to put Trixie's toys away, ok Dan? And then I'll come back in with your clothes: the bouncer is usually working the main room by now, so I don't want you to have to walk through naked."

Dan was barely listening, already trying to decide how many times he thought he would be able to jerk off without hurting himself before they put the ring back on him tomorrow, but Krista didn't seem to mind his excitement. She giggled, and turned to Lexie. "Lex? Wanna hand me the laptop and keep an eye on him till I get back?"

Lexie smiled, handed her the laptop, and gave a friendly, flirty wave, as she watched her walk out...but the instant the door closed behind her, Lexie turned back to Dan, her friendly demeanor fading away in an instant, and the cold, cruel look in her eyes washed away any sense of relief he had been feeling. "Daniel." She said, and her voice dripped with venom, "You've embarrassed me, Daniel. You've said 'no' right to my face, and you've embarrassed me."

She placed a hand on the foot of the bed, and then began to crawl up and over his body, moving on all fours towards him like a hungry tiger, her breasts dragging sensuously against his cock, his belly, his chest...until her face was hovering less than six inches from his own, her legs pressing firmly against his ribs, and her round bottom resting comfortably against his belly. She continued to speak, purring softly and breathily now, but her eyes remained hard and cruel, "Now...whatever do you think we shall do about that?"

Dan licked his lips nervously, and swallowed, trying to steady his voice as he stammered a response, "Lexie, I'm sorry! I-I don't think Krista is better looking than you or anything I swear, I probably just...you know, biologically liked some of that stuff better! You're a goddam knock out. I mean, that's obvious right? SO you- you can't blame me for that... And I- Oh, god, I'm sorry I told you no Lexie, but I was trying to help!" She was looking at him with those maddeningly cool, unimpressed eyes. Those eyes that made him want to babble apologies, and excuses, and crawl on the floor, and beg for mercy as they silently judged him, piercing his soul, watching him flounder, and stammer, and panic.

Lexie shook her head, disapprovingly, and whispered, "Well I don't think that's really the point, is it Daniel? The point," she whispered, as she began to lovingly stroke his tear stained face in one hand, "is that you openly defied me. And you haven't paid a price for that. I don't think a tease slave who openly defies his owners should get to go home early...do you, Daniel?"

Her eyes glittered with laughter at his dawning realization that his evening was not over. "I think a person like that should be reminded of his place in the world. So I think when Krista comes back in, I'm going to try to convince her to keep you around for a while longer." Her eyes hardened warningly, as she continued, "And if she asks what you think of that idea, what do you think you should say, Daniel?"

Another tear rolled down his cheek as he looked up at her, terrified, "I-I think I should say that...that sounds like a really good idea, and I would love to stick around." Lexie smiled with pride, patting his cheek condescendingly, "You are so smart for a tease slave, Daniel! Very good answer." Almost as if on cue, the door latch began to jiggle, and Lexie fell away from him, moving back to the foot of the bed as Krista walked back in, carrying Dan's clothes in a neat stack in her forearms. "Ooookay Dan, you ready to get out of here?"

Before he could respond, Lexie slid off the bed, and stepped behind Krista. She reached around Krista's waist with each arm, and plucked the pile of Dan's belongings from her hands, tossing it to the floor. Then, before Krista could react, Lexie tightened her arms around the woman's waist, pulling the naked Puerto Rican woman tightly into her embrace.

As Dan watched, terrified and fascinated, he saw Lexie slide her face over Krista's shoulder, resting her chin against her collarbone, and nuzzle against Krista's ear with her cute, freckled, button nose before she started to speak, "You know Krista, it is of course absolutely your choice what we ultimately decide to do with Daniel here, but..." She smiled, breathing heavily into Krista's ear as Dan watched, bound helplessly to the bed, and then she began sliding her hands down the front of Krista's taut belly as she continued, "I will admit I am feeling quite frisky after our little competition, and I would like to go out on a limb and say that you seem to be feeling the same way."

Her right hand slid down to Krista's slit as she said this, and Dan could hear the sounds of her wetness as Lexie began to rub against her. Krista had gone slightly limp in Lexie's grasp, falling back against her and letting out a light moan as the redhead teased her sex with slick, probing fingers. She continued her teasing whisper against Krista's ear as she did this, just loud enough for Dan to hear. "And Daniel let me know while you were gone that he had been feeling so guilty about opening refusing us like that...that he thought it would be fun to thank you by sticking around and having some fun together for the rest of his shift."

Her eyes glittered as she looked away from Krista's face and focused on Dan, "Isn't that right, Daniel, my dear?" Dan nodded, silently. He was actively trying to hold back tears, and he knew that if he actually tried to speak he wouldn't be able to hide his desperation. But Krista didn't seem to need much convincing, and his weak, terrified nod seemed enough. "Wellll..." She started in a voice that was both indecisive and dripping with arousal, turning her head slightly to bring nose up against Lexie's delicate neck, "If Danny's okay with it...I suppose I could use a little fun..."

She opened her eyes widely for a moment, as if remembering something, and stared at Dan as if in a fog. "Oh, Dan's not wearing his Control Ring anymore...are we gonna let him cum too?"

As Dan watched helplessly, Lexie slid her left hand up Krista's torso, and began to grope tenderly at her small breasts, plucking at her dark nipples playfully. She looked directly into Dan's eyes as she did so, her emerald eyes flashing with laughter, and she shook her head in mock regret. "Well, Krista, you see, while you were putting Trixie's tools away, Daniel and I had a little conversation, and he decided that, after saying no to both of us today, he doesn't deserve to cum in front up us either." Her smile grew wider, almost sharklike, "So Dan's going to wait till after he goes home tonight. And then he can jerk off as much as he wants! Isn't that right Daniel?"

Dan nodded quickly, his fantasies about an early, quiet evening of sexual satisfaction fading from his mind: he was still terrified at the absolute menace that had dripped from Lexie's voice when she was alone with him, and didn't want to do anything to make this worse for himself. His silent, panicked nod was enough for Krista, however: As Lexie walked around the outside of the bed to grab something, Krista crawled up, and on to him, kissing and licking up his body hungrily, moaning at the taste of him like she was in heat, until she reached his chest. Then, as she swirled her tongue theatrically around his nipple, her wide, innocent eyes staring back at him, he saw Lexie climb back onto the bed as well, and then saw with a plummeting stomach that she held in her right hand something that Dan had forgotten was even in the room: A large, gallon jug of baby oil.

Dan watched as Lexie drizzled oil all over Krista's toned, bronzed back, letting it drip down her ribs, along her breasts, her arms, her thighs, and her round ass. He watched as Krista began crawling across his body, dripping with oil, and pulled Lexie forward, kissing her deeply and pressing against her as her hands disappeared into Lexie's red hair.

He watched as the oil spread in wide glistening bands across Lexie's pale freckled skin as Krista groped and slid against her. He watched as they fell down on top of his bound body, moaning as they writhed, draped across his chest, the slurping wet sounds of their impassioned kissing filling him with hunger. From time to time a hand or a thigh or a foot or a breast, slick and dripping with baby oil, would slide against his cock for a moment, but the sensations were so fleeting, so random, so frustratingly brief, that he almost wished he could feel nothing at all.

Dan gritted his teeth in frustration: everywhere he looked, he was surrounded by these oily, writhing bodies. He could see every inch of them in the mirrored ceiling of the bed, glistening in the light as the moved, and after a few moments, the stimulus became to much, and he closed his eyes, trying desperately to calm himself. However, as soon as he did this, he felt a light slap against his face, and opened his eyes to find both Lexie and Krista shaking their heads at him disapprovingly.

"Nuh uh, Danny!" Krista giggled in a playful voice, "You don't close your eyes during a performance. That's so rude! Keep watching the show, okay Danny boy?"

And watch he did. After passionately grinding against each other for a while longer, Lexie slid down to Dan's torso, her knees pressing firmly against his hips, so that her swollen lips were pressed right against the head of his cock. Every inch of her was dripping and glistening with oil, and she looked like some kind of supernatural goddess. Lexie tossed her hair over one shoulder extravagantly, her full breasts bouncing perkily with the motion, and then she pressed her hand against Dan's cock, holding it to her wet slit and beginning to rub it against her in slow, teasing, circular motions.

As she did this, Krista rolled over onto her hands and knees, and crawled down the bed towards Lexie, giving Dan a perfect view of her incredible round ass and thick, firm thighs. Then, Dan almost fainted as he watched her wrap one hand against Lexie's backside to steady herself, and then she began to lap wetly against the both of them, so that she was sliding her tongue against both his cock head, and Lexie's engorged clitoris.

Both Dan and Lexie reacted simultaneously, letting out gasps of unexpected pleasure as Krista simultaneously teased and slurped at Dan's helpless cock head and brought Lexie to higher and higher levels of ecstasy.

After a few more minutes of this, Lexie became so overcome with pleasure, that she crawled off of Dan's cock and crawled back up to the head of the bed, lifting her leg over his head, and pressing her hips down against his face, so that her warm sex slid against his lips. He felt the tickle of her pubic hair against his chin, and breathed her in hungrily.

Simultaneously, Krista leaned back on her elbows by Dan's feet, and pressed her sex up against his cock, her legs splayed out over his thighs. Beads of glimmering baby oil dripped down her collarbone and delicate breasts, as Krista drizzled more onto herself. The bed was slick with oil now, and Dan was covered with it as well.

Lexie leaned forward, pressing her upper torso against Dan's as she began to grind slowly and rhythmically against his face, and she smiled, incredibly satisfied. Her face and hands were positioned so that she now had both Dan's cock to tease and Krista's beautiful sex to play with, and she began to kiss hungrily against Krista's thick thighs, moving closer and closer to her sex, while her fingers began to slide playfully against Dan's cock, rolling it along Krista's warm and silky flesh.

His cock rubbed between Krista's sex and Lexie's face and he moaned into her, exhilarated and overwhelmed. He began to obediently lap away at her, dutifully, reveling in her taste, and he continued to gasp and moan as he felt Lexie's fingers and lips and Krista's warm thighs and wet sex completely surrounding his raging erection.

For the rest of the shift, the two women alternated like this against him, first Lexie on his face, then Krista, and then Lexie again. Whenever Krista was at his feet she would idly tickle at his soles from time to time. He struggled to keep his composure, but this would cause Lexie to sternly admonish him to keep still and do his job whenever he lost control and burst into unwanted laughter.

Over and over, these women gushed against his face, orgasming loudly against him as they stroked and teased and giggled and licked. Every 15 minutes or so, one of them would drizzle another healthy helping of baby oil across their writhing naked bodies, and soon Dan could feel a growing puddle of oil pooling around his ass. When the hour was finally up, Dan was little more than a quivering puddle. A steady stream of precum dribbled down his cock, mixing with the intermingling saliva and baby oil that covered him, and his eyes were wild, almost feral as he whipped his head around, panting uncontrollably.

Lexie and Krista both climbed back down and off of the bed, looking incredibly satisfied. The events of the evening had become a bit of a blur, but he would guess that he had brought each of his captors to climax at least three times. The pain in his scrotum was excruciating, and he was already debating whether he would allow himself to masturbate in the car on the drive home. He felt like he had survived a hike up Mount Everest, and had been trying to survive an incredibly dangerous bout of sexual hypothermia. Now he was ready to go back to base camp and finally warm up.

Krista walked over to him, leaning forward and kissing him lightly on the mouth. His hair was slick against his forehead with sweat, his cheeks were stained with tears, and his mouth was covered with the intermingling juices of both women, but she smiled at him like he was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. "I'm not going to forget how sweet you were today, Danny. Thanks for helping me and Lexie bury the hatchet. And thanks for sticking around to apologize." Her smile grew slightly, and she began to walk towards the door, "Make sure you think of us while you enjoy yourself tonight! Sweet dreams Danny!" She blew him a final kiss, and then walked out the door.

Dan felt terror bloom in his belly as the door clicked shut, leaving him trapped alone in the room with Lexie, still stark naked and dripping with oil. She walked over to him, smiling as well, but unlike Krista's smile, this was a shark's grin, hard and predatory. "Well Daniel? Do you think you have adequately apologized for defying Krista and I this evening?" She looked at Dan pointedly, who was wisely choosing to stay quiet as he tried to figure out what exactly was happening. "Do you think that an hour of sexual eye candy is the punishment you deserve? Are you absolved of your sins now? Well? Daniel?"

She pulled herself back up and onto the bed as she said this, the baby oil puddling around him squelching as her ass pressed into it. She looked at him expectantly, clearly expecting an answer, and Dan let out a mewling sob, "Lexie pleeeeeease, I'm sorry, I don't...I can't...I didn't know what else to do! I didn't want to upset either one of you, please let me go Lexie, I'm so sorry..."

Lexie looked surprised at this, and held her hand to her chest in a pantomime of scandalized shock, "Let you go! Of course I'm going to let you go! I can't keep you here Daniel, your shift is over! The rules say that now you get to go home..." Her eyes began to fill with glee as she continued, "On the OTHER hand...I really just don't think you've been punished quite enough."

She appeared to think for a moment, playfully prolonging the tension as Dan stared at her, terrified. Then she nodded sadly, as if coming to a hard decision. "I don't think I have any choice. I'm going to have to vote for you to fail at the Sunday Hearing. In fact..." and Dan watched helplessly as this gorgeous redhead tormented him, grinning, "I think I'm going to have to try to convince ALL of the girls to vote for you to fail." She looked down at him and lightly stroked his cheek with the back of her hand, "Do you know what happens if you get a unanimous fail vote Daniel? I don't believe we went over that particular detail of the contract on Tuesday."

Dan shook his head, trembling, "N-No Lexie, you didn't." Lexie flipped her hair out of the reach of the puddling oil he was now lying in, and leaned down against his side again, so that she was holding her head up in one hand, and lightly stroking against his chest and belly with the other.

Her eyes shined, laughing playfully as she explained. "Oh, it's reeeeally interesting Dan. See if EVERYONE votes for you to fail, that means that you've fucked up BIG TIME. So to make sure you know how serious that is, a unanimous fail vote means that you get a 24 hour marathon edging session, followed by a week in the Control Ring on Mistress Mode. Can you imagine? 24 hours straight? We're all supposed to take two 3 hour shifts, so that you don't get a break for even a second. Licking and pumping and tickling and sucking..."

Her voice grew deep, thick with arousal at the idea of him tortured like this, smiling at him as she spoke, "and never...ever...cumming. Over, and over, and over, and over...riiiiiiiight to the edge. All day...all night, and then locked in an electric chastity belt for seven...whole...days." She giggled, her hand sliding down to his scrotum and tickling against him playfully. "Oh and that doesn't mean you get a break from your shift the next week either! See we figure that a week in Mistress Mode with that much frustration pent up inside you will drive any man to his best behavior. Oh man it's going to be soooo much fun. Doesn't that sound fun, Daniel?"

Dan began sobbing openly, his body shaking as he became overwhelmed with panic. He had been operating under the hope that, at the very least, he was going to be able to navigate these traps and mind games well enough to at least earn a reward at the end of the labyrinth on Sunday. The idea that he would instead be unfairly thrust into even more sadistic sexual torture almost caused his mind to snap. With a clenched, pained expression, tears streaming from the corners of his eyes, he began, again, to beg, "Ohhhh God, PLEASE Lexie, I'm sorry! Please don't do that, oh god, I don't think I would survive that. I'll do anything you want, anything at all."

His mind raced for something to offer, something she would want, and then his brain seized at something she had said earlier, triumphantly, suddenly blurting out, "WAIT! You asked...You asked if I thought I had been punished enough for defying you...What if you punish me now instead? Please, please don't tell the others to fail me, you can punish me however you want." He looked up at her hopefully, but Lexie smiled back at him cruelly, pretending to feign confusion, "But Daniel!" She said with wide, innocent eyes whose lashes batted at him playfully, "I already told you, your shift is over! Whatever could I do to you NOW that would continue to punish you for the rest of the night. Hmmm..."

She furrowed her brow cartoonishly, and continued, "What could we do right now that would be a punishment, even though your shift is over and you're going home? Man, that's a tough one." She scratched her head and looked at him. "Well Daniel? Do YOU have any ideas?" Dan's head fell back against the pillow in both frustration and relieve, as he finally saw where she was going. He gritted his teeth, in humiliation and frustration. She was actually going to make him request to put the Ring back on. "Well," he thought to himself, trying to ignore his crushing disappointment, "This is how I was expecting tonight to end before things got started anyway. At least I'll still have a shot on Sunday."