Tease Toy Orientation 03: Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at him with playful, dancing eyes, and smiled widely, wiggling her hips slightly and causing him to gasp. It was the first time his cock had been touched since he had walked into the room, and it sent a flood of relief through his body to feel her skin rub deliciously against his sensitive, hungry skin. He let out a wavering moan, in spite of himself.

"Well Dan," she giggled sweetly, and her hand lifted above her head, sliding into his hair, and pulling his face down to look at her, "Lexie very intelligently pointed out that we actually don't HAVE to get you to answer us, because Trixie already designed a neat little contraption to answer for you! I totally forgot that the Control Ring is capable of measuring arousal levels...So Lexie suggested that since she and I've been...you know, beefing a little bit, we should have a friendly little competition to clear the air!"

She giggled at Dan's confused and nervous expression, and tucked a thick strand of curly hair behind her ear, "Doesn't that sound fun? We're going to have 2 rounds, 20 minutes each: one round with hands and one round with mouths. For each round, we'll go 5 minutes each so we can come up with individual scores and settle who you prefer..."

Then she giggled again, and then rolled her eyes playfully as she continued, "And then because it's CLEARLY so important to you that Lexie and I learn to get along, we'll do 10 minutes working together! Winner of the individual rounds gets to decide what we do with you for the last hour of the shift, and if the group numbers go higher than the solo ones, Lex said we should agree to try to knock it off with this silly feud."

She beamed with pride, "Doesn't that sound like a blast?" Dan was experiencing an incredibly confusing (but increasingly familiar) combination of arousal and terror: he was sure that this would be many things for him, but "a blast" didn't sound like one of them.

He dutifully responded though, his voice hoarse after a marathon of maddening teasing, "Y-ya Krista that sounds really great." She stroked his cheek lovingly with her outstretched hand, "It is seriously so CUTE that you don't like us fighting Dan. I'm really glad we found such a sweet guy to be our Practice Coach. I really hope I win! If I do, I'll totally take off your Control Ring and let you go home early, okay?"

Dan nodded at this quickly. He tried not to get his hopes up, but he desperately noticed that she definitely hadn't said "might" or "maybe" that time, and the idea of being free of this device and jerking off to his heart's content sounded like pure heaven. She giggled again at his eagerness, and then the door opened once more, Lexie walking in with Trixie's battered laptop in one hand. She was, of course, still naked, and Dan was somewhat intimidated by how comfortable these women felt in their nudity. His own lack of clothing made him feel like a helpless and exposed piece of meat, and yet Lexie somehow looked like pure power and liquid grace.

She walked to the corner, opening the laptop and hitting a few buttons, "One second..." she spoke absently as she finished launching some complex looking program, and then she placed the open laptop carefully on the floor in the corner of the room, lines and charts flickering across the screen, "Alright, sorry, the program pretty much runs on its own, but it needs to be in the same room as the device to record the most accurate readings possible." She smiled at the image of Krista draped over Dan's helpless, bound, and heavily panting body, and she spoke, warmly this time, "Krista my dear, have you explained the rules to Daniel?"

Krista smiled back, nodding, and Dan was again struck by how different the energy between them seemed to have become. "Their shared fondness for torturing me seems to have erased all of their other issues. Wonderful. I did exactly what Sarah wanted. Yay me." he thought frustratedly. Then Krista rolled off of him, exposing his cock to the open air once more, and she took a comfortable position back on his left side. "We just went over how it works! Dan is VERY excited to play."

She giggled, winking at Dan as if they were sharing some private joke. "He can't wait to see who comes out on top. Isn't that right Danny boy?" she asked in a baby voice, cooing at him like he was a pet. Then she looked back at Lexie, who was crawling back onto the bed on Dan's right. "So...Round 1? Who's going first?"

The girls decided Lexie would kick things off, and she crawled down to the foot of the bed with a predatory grin. Sitting between his outstretched legs, she sensuously and theatrically licked the palm of each hand, never breaking eye contact as she then slid her steely, precise fingers around his shaft.

Dan began to gasp almost immediately: Lexie began expertly stroking up and down the base of his throbbing shaft with her left hand, while lightly stroking her wet fingertips against his sensitive cock head with her right. She pushed her upper arms together against her breasts as she did this, pressing them invitingly together, and licked her lips theatrically at him, her green eyes flashing beneath her cascading, fiery mane.

Dan felt his mouth watering as he watched Lexie pose and smile at him, his bound hands twitched and pulled ineffectually against his bonds as he panted and gasped like a trapped animal. After about 30 seconds of this, she also began rubbing the pad of her thumb against his frenulum, gliding it lightly back and forth against the ridge of his now dribbling cock, and Dan felt himself began to build towards climax.

He strained his neck to see both her and Krista as much as possible, his eyes crawling hungrily over every inch of these gorgeous, naked women as Lexie's manipulations caused the dull pain in his lower belly to spread, and his scrotum pulled tight agains the rubber ring encircling it.

Suddenly, her hands left his cock, and he groaned in total frustration, causing Krista to giggle slightly, "Ohh, interesting technique Lex!" She watched as Lexie waited for Dan's desperate cock to cool down enough that she could risk touching it again without causing him to explode, and looked genuinely interested in how Lexie was approaching this "competition". "I don't know if that's the right way to go though..." Krista continued, "you're gonna get a big spike in arousal levels with each edge, but then there's so much wasted time while he cools back down!"

Krista looked at Dan, smirking, "When it's my turn we're going to go slow...okay Dan? I'm going to show you how to reeeeally enjoy yourself." Lexie's hands slid back against his shaft again as she said this, and in a quiet voice, with a slight smile, the redhead said, "Oh by all means continue to tease him on my time Krista darling...I'm happy for the boost." Krista started to say something, and then she looked sheepish, and fell quiet. Dan was so immediately overwhelmed by the return of Lexie's teasing fingertips to his aching shaft that he slammed his head backwards against the pillow, only to again be treated to a birds eye view of his predicament in the mirrored ceiling.

Lexie kept her back arched, her strokes almost prim and proper, a slight smirk breezing across her face for an instant with every wretched gasp and moan from Dan. When her five minutes were up, the laptop beeped loudly on the floor, and her hands fell away instantly. Dan strained desperately against his bindings, shaking uncontrollably, and almost sobbing with frustration. Moving with the liquid grace of a cat, and watching him drool over her with a satisfied smile, she crawled across Dan's leg and back to the right side of the bed before gesturing to Krista. "Alright my dear, let's so what you've got for us."

Krista crawled between Dan's legs herself, arching her back so that she was in full body profile, and looked at him with a sweet smile, whispering " We're going to do this a little differently then Lexie, okay Dan? I want you to beg while I tease you. Not to pick one of us!" She added quickly, smiling, "We know you won't do that. Our cute lil knight in shining armor."

She snorted derisively, making his cheeks flush with embarrassment before continuing, "But I want you to beg me to let you cum, okay?" She giggled at his hopeful expression, and continued, "Oh I'm not going to actually LET you cum, don't worry. But...I have a theory I want to test out."

She slid forward onto her elbows, so that her face was hovering inches above Dan's bouncing, twitching shaft. She was still on her knees, so that her round bottom rose firmly in the air behind her, swaying back and forth invitingly as she began to grin at him mischievously. She leaned her left forearm forward, allowing her hand to fall gently against his manhood, and she held it in a loose grip, allowing it to roll back and forth against her palm as it twitched and bounced in her grasp.

Her fingers were so soft, so warm, and his hungry cock was so desperate for more attention that every point of contact against her skin felt electric. He moaned, indecipherably, barely able to lift his head to watch. She smiled at him again before continuing.

"See, I think that you LIKE feeling helpless, Danny boy. I think you like begging. And I think this little experiment is going to prove me right. SO beg me Dan. Beg me to touch you faster." She slid her right hand forward now as well, and she lightly took his shaft in the loose fingertips of each hand, holding it loosely between 10 splayed out fingertips. Then she leaned forward, opening her mouth slightly, so that her full, glistening lips were a centimeter from Dan's desperate cock head as she stroked her fingertips up and down against him.

As he watched, bug eyed, she let a strand of saliva drip from her extended lower lip and fall onto the head of his cock. He gasped as he felt it trickle and run down to her lightly stroking fingertips, which began to spread it into a light layer of lubrication across every inch of him. His eyes felt locked onto her wet mouth, hovering so close to his dribbling cock head, and he felt himself starting to lose control.

He opened his mouth, and the hungry hiss that came out of him was twisted with frustrated desire, "Krista...Pllleeeeeeeese, oh God, please let me cum. Please stroke me faster, please hold it tighter, I can't...Oh fuck, I can't fucking take this anymore of this fucking teasing, Krista PLEASE!" He knew that there was no hope that she would listen to him, but his need was so great that once he started pleading he couldn't stop, and he felt his desperation and volume beginning to snowball beyond his control, as she kept up her maddening, excruciatingly slow pace.

"Oh god I'm so close to your mouth, PLEASE! Kiss it, or lick it, or...or suck it, but do SOMETHING! Please, Krista, I mean it, I-I really can't take any more of this, I feel like I'm on fire, and I can barely breathe, please let me cum, I'll do anything. ANYTHING! KRISTA!"

Krista's hands never reached the speed or precision of Lexie's, but the soft, loving way that she fondled his cock, and constantly seemed like she was JUST ABOUT to take his shaft down her warm wet throat left him teetering and dizzy, and his desperate begging began to reach a pretty impressive volume. When her five minutes were up, and the laptop beeped loudly again, Krista motioned for Dan to be silent. His voice fell quiet immediately, but his ragged, gasping, sobbing breaths filled the room. She shifted over so that she was straddling his left thigh, while Lexie did the same to his right.

Then, as Lexie slid her hands forward to begin lightly stroking Dan's swollen testicles, she looked at him and spoke, so softly and calmly that Dan had to struggle to quiet his ragged breathing in order to hear her, "As I'm sure Krista mentioned, we've decided that you were right, Daniel." Just as she began to speak, Krista's hands slid forward as well, up his opposite thigh, and her fingers began to interact with Lexie's against him, lightly tickling his scrotum and taint, making him squirm and groan.

"We are supposed to be a team, after all, and the value of a team comes from being able to do things together that one cannot do alone," she continued. "So with that in mind, Krista and I have come to a decision: If we work together, as you said, and reach a better result than we could alone, we both agree to bury the hatchet and start off on a new foot." Krista giggled and chimed in, as a sea of twenty probing fingertips began to slide and stroke and rub and squeeze up his shaft, slowly, so slowly, rising an inch every 10 seconds or so. "Ya, so there's real stakes to this Dan! I know how important it is to you that we all get along!"

Dan was so overcome with arousal that he was unable to speak, and he moaned incoherently, shaking as they slowly (so fucking SLOWLY) teased him, the mass of stroking fingers moving higher and higher until they began to writhe against the tip of him, wracking his body with tortuous pleasure. The two women were not only acting friendly towards each other now, Dan noticed in spite of his dizzying frustration, but were almost...flirting with each other. He kept catching them glancing at each other and trying to hide tiny smiles. He watched as their fingers not only rubbed and stroked against him, but slid against each other, and as the teasing went on and on and on, he caught Krista eyeing Lexie's chest, or Lexie biting her lip invitingly at Krista more than once.

Dan began to wonder what exactly what happening between his captors, but he didn't have long to do so, because the laptop beeped again, and soon the two women moved into the second round of their "competition". Lexie went first, again...and again she got right down to business, licking her full ruby lips with a wicked smile before sliding her mouth around the head of his cock, beginning to pump up and down against him in determined, constant movements that made him cry out.

She took him all the way down her throat, her lips stretching forward and tightening against him, almost reaching down to the Control Ring, and then she let him slide slowly back out to her lips once more. After a moment, the motion repeated again. And again. Over and over she bobbed up and down against him, her incredible red hair bouncing and cascading against her pale freckled shoulders, and her emerald eyes gazing at him with false innocence as she continued her machine like, unrelenting pace, batting her lashes at him playfully.

His hungry dick completely enveloped in her slick, warm throat caused him to babble and squirm again as he was forced to withstand this brutal, teasing assault. Lexie seemed to have a supernatural ability to sense when Dan was reaching the point of no return, slowing down and speeding up just enough to keep him teetering, and he began openly crying as she slurped at him.

Then, the laptop beeped again, and Lexie fell back, daintily wiping the corners of her mouth with an extended pinky, smiling at him with an incredibly satisfied expression. Just like before, Krista began incredibly slowly, and teased him mercilessly, demanding that Dan beg her as she slid her pouty, glistening lips teasingly against the base of his shaft.

"Do you want me to put it all the way in my mouth? I don't understand Dan? You don't want me to just lick and stroke and tease...like this?" She asked playfully from time to time, as Dan screamed and sobbed for Krista to give him real blowjob. His voice was hoarse and ragged, and after a minute or so, she finally did began to lick and kiss against him as well, lightly cradling his scrotum in her left hand, and pumping her right hand against his lower shaft as she sloppily and performatively teased his cock head.

She never took him all the way down her throat as Lexie had, instead swirling her tongue playfully against the helmet of his engorged cock as she slid her fingers unrelentingly against his shaft. But just like Lexie, she never broke eye contact, her deep liquid chocolate brown eyes glittering at him playfully as she continued her unrelenting oral assault.

By the time her 5 minutes were up, both women were beginning to appear much more aroused, and they were breathing heavily as they leaned in to lick and slurp at his testicles simultaneously. As he watched, his face trapped in a rictus expression of absolute pleasure and pain, they drifted slowly up his throbbing member.

Each planted a wet teasing kiss against the base of his shaft, moving upward slowly and slurping against him...but then, as they reached the tip of him, their lips pressing not only against his cock, but also against each other, kissing and slurping at him, their tongues beginning to slide against each other..

Dan watched, bug eyed, for the next ten minutes as Lexie and Krista began to sloppily make out with each other against the sensitive tip of him. As things became more passionate, Krista's hand slid into Lexie's red hair, pulling her tight, and Lexie's hand fell to Krista's inner thigh and began to lightly rub against it. Dan's ragged breath caught in his throat again and again as he felt wet tongues swirling against him, plump lips slurping and kissing at him, and watched his gorgeous captors began pawing gently at each other, reeling at this new dimension of sexual torture.

Krista and Lexie had gone from appearing to want to murder each other to appearing to want to fuck each other silly in a matter of an hour, and even after the final 10 minutes of this "competition" had passed, and both women fell away from him and each other, the sexual tension in the room was thick. Dan had no idea what was going to happen next, and was so confused and exhilarated that he almost forgot the desperate hunger in his lower belly for a moment.

Lexie smiled at Dan again...but he noticed an uncharacteristic flush to her freckled cheeks as she spoke, and a similarly uncharacteristic shake in her voice that betrayed real arousal, "Well, I suppose it's time to see who won, isn't it?" She flipped her leg over his, climbing off of him quite smoothly, and she crawled down from the bed, picking up the laptop and looking at the screen as she walked back over, spinning it around to show Krista.

The women's reactions were indecipherable, and Dan's terror was growing again now. It didn't matter if this had been forced out of him or not, he had no doubt that whoever lost would find a way to punish him for it, no matter how chummy they seemed with each other now. Finally, after 10 never-ending seconds of silence, Krista whispered, wonderingly. "Oh my god..."

Lexie giggled, responding. "I know! It's so close..." She sighed, and put her arm around Krista's waist in an affectionate gesture, balancing the laptop in her other hand and giving her an encouraging squeeze, "It's so close that I almost don't mind that I lost. Hehe, fuck Krista, I think you're right about Dan liking to beg. You're numbers are high as hell when he was really yelling." Then Krista pointed at the screen, excitedly, and exclaimed, "But oh shit look at this! The numbers almost TRIPLE when we're tag teaming him!" She turned to Dan, and smiled at him warmly, "You were right Danny boy! "Working together" really is the way to go!"

Lexie closed the laptop and looked at Krista, "Well," she said in a smile that actually seemed genuinely friendly. "I invented the game, I guess I better follow the rules." She stuck out her hand, an absurdly formal gesture given that both women were completely nude, "Krista, I'm sorry I've been such a bitch, I'm gonna try to work on it, and I hope we can start over." Krista looked at her with a lopsided, slightly unbelieving grin, and then took her hand, shaking it firmly. "Alright, Lex." She said, still smiling, "Thanks. Me too."

Then Krista turned to Dan, "Well Danny, as the winner for the day, I have decided...that we're gonna give you the rest of the night off. I'm gonna take off the Control Ring and send you home." She walked back over to the bed, smiling widely at the growing look of hope that was spreading across Dan's face. She reached down under the bed, and, to Dan's surprise, produced Trixie's "Universal Remote" from underneath. She pressed a button, and Dan heard a light click within the rubber ring against his scrotum.