Tease Toy Orientation 03: Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan weakly suggested that he wear the Control Ring for the evening, tears streaming down his face, and Lexie smiled widely, quite pleased out how quickly she had manipulated him into saying exactly what she wanted. "Wow Dan, what a GREAT idea!" She exclaimed, giggling as she slid her hand up to his face, stroking against it in a motion that felt more condescending than friendly. She leaned forward, kissing him gently on the mouth, her warm soft lips filling him again with a desperate hunger. "Are you sure, Daniel? Are you sure that's what you want?" She whispered against him, and she let out a small chuckle at the dejected expression on his face as he nodded weakly.

"You know," she began, "I really do appreciate the help you gave Krista and I today, Daniel. I'm so glad you found a solution to your punishment problem. I know how much you are looking forward to Sunday. If you keep this up, maybe you'll earn a passing vote from me after all." She kissed him again, and then began to slide back down from the couch as she continued to speak, "I'll be back in to put your Control Ring back on in a few minutes Daniel, okay? You just sit tight." She smirked at her little joke, and then walked out of the room, leaving Dan shivering, frustrated, terrified, and devastated.

He lay there, humiliated and naked in a now cold puddle of baby oil, his raging erection screaming between his legs as both Lexie's and Trixie's saliva slowly dried against his sensitive skin. He tried to slow his breath, but had little success, and his cheeks burned in shame and helplessness as he waited for Lexie to return to imprison him once more. "3 more days..." He reminded himself grimly, and he suddenly wasn't sure whether he was referring to his decision to go to the police, or the tantalizing promise of sexual gratification that this "Sunday Hearing" represented. "3 more days."

***

If you made it this far, I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what you think! Friday will be coming soon.