Tease Toy Orientation 04: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her body she wore what Dan could only describe as a black, latex, one piece bathing suit with full length sleeves. The neckline of the material was plunging, and Destiny's miraculous breasts were bursting out of the front to such a degree that Dan found it difficult to look anywhere else. Skin tight, black latex sleeves stopped at each wrist, and the high waistline left her thick thighs exposed up to top of each curved hip. White accents piped along the edges of the outfit, highlighting her hourglass figure, and standing out in stark contrast against Destiny's dark skin and the shimmering black of the body suit. Two frilly white garter belts positioned about half way up each impressive thigh, and white fishnet stockings, which accentuated every line and curve of her dark, shapely legs, completed the ensemble. Dan saw with a bewildering surge of arousal that, except for the white fishnets, Destiny was barefoot.

"Look at me Daniel." Destiny said in a soft, but firm voice, and Dan found his eyes crawling back up her miraculous body. As he did so, she bent down slightly and reached forward, tenderly stroking his trembling face with soft fingertips. He had forgotten how tall she was, and seeing this brick house of a woman towering over his naked and bound body as he stared up at her was beginning to overwhelm him. He swallowed loudly as he met her gaze, and again found himself almost disappearing into her large, dark, liquid, loving eyes. "Welcome to the Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Pleasure..." She cooed at him sweetly, "You may call me Sister Destiny. I'm so glad you have decided to unburden your soul with us. Are you ready for Confession, Disciple Daniel? I think it will be soooo healing for you."

Remembering Sarah's warning to play along, Dan tried to nod...and then remembered that the Exoskeleton was literally holding his head in place. He opened his mouth and rasped out, trying to ignore the degree to which his helpless and vulnerable erection was betraying how much he was turned on by this entire experience. "Y-Yes, Sister Destiny. I'm...I'm ready for my confession." Destiny nodded, smiled at him warmly, and stood back up and stepped back, turning to look at Sarah, who was sitting on the couch to his right. "Mother Superior?" she asked softly, as she held one hand out to Sarah, "Would you mind?"

Dan watched out of the corner of his eye, terrified and aroused, as Sarah handed Destiny the phone that apparently now ran both his Control Ring and his Exoskeleton, and a small clear plastic bottle. Destiny then knelt at the foot of the chair, sitting on both knees and looking up at Dan with demure, doe like eyes, and placed the bottle (which Dan could now see was more baby oil..."Fuck, he thought, "These women loved their baby oil.") at her side. Dan's eyes crawled hungrily over her body, and he almost instinctually strained against the Exoskeleton, his mouth watering at the sight of her, but when she began to speak he met her eyes instantly. In just a week, he already knew exactly what was expected of him.

"Now, now, my sweet disciple," Destiny giggled, shaking her head in amused disapproval at his straining muscles, "No struggling against your restraints. It won't do you any good anyway, my child. Mother Superior tells me that you are new to our convent...and the particular form of Confession we practice at Our Lady of Perpetual Pleasure, yes? Well, that's alright. I'm here to guide you through this healing journey" She held up her phone in one hand, reached to press the screen, and then paused, looking at him with a sly smile. "I'm going to release you for just a moment so that I can help you into what we call The Pose of Supplication, Daniel...You won't do anything naughty, will you?"

Dan remembered the bolt of electricity that had torn up through his body from his scrotum when Lexie had demonstrated the Control Ring's "taser" feature on Tuesday, and quickly shook his head as much as the bands against his neck would allow, "No! Of-of course not Destiny! Nothing naughty. I'll be perfectly still. I promise." Destiny looked at him sharply for a moment, one eyebrow raised expectantly, and when he looked at her in quiet confusion, she corrected him in a slightly firm voice, "SISTER Destiny. Daniel, my name is Sister Destiny. Is that clear?" Dan apologized, sputtering and shaking, and Destiny nodded in approval, finally pressing the screen of her phone, causing the Exoskeleton to slacken once more against him.

"Now for the Pose of Supplication, Daniel," she almost whispered, in a cooing, playful tone, batting her long eyelashes at him flirtatiously as she knelt down before him, "Slide back, so your back is flat against the chair, lift and spread your legs so that your ankles rest against the edge of each armrest, and rest your palms flat against the outside of the chair. Then position your head so you are looking riiiight at me." Daniel obeyed immediately, feeling ridiculous but simultaneously overwhelmed with arousal. The easy chair was so large that the effect of sitting like this felt almost like he was in medical stirrups, leaving not only his cock, but also his inner thighs, taint, scrotum and feet completely exposed. He felt his cheeks and his ears burn with humiliation, almost as strongly as his cock throbbed with desire.

The instant he was in position, Destiny ("Sister Destiny" his mind whispered sinfully, and his hungry member throbbed again) tapped her phone again, and Dan felt the bands encasing him harden once more, his legs now splayed out widely. He watched helplessly as Destiny reached down for the bottle at her side, drizzled a generous helping of baby oil into one hand, and proceeded to explain the rules to this evening's "fun and games".

"You see, Daniel" she began, as she sensuously spread the oil across the soft cocoa skin of each hand with light, grazing fingertips, "The Sisters of Our Lady of Perpetual Pleasure, we believe that sin is just a byproduct of untruth. That all of the evil in the world comes from the lies that we tell each other, and the lies we tell ourselves. And that it is with the unburdening of our souls of these lies that we may heal, and find peace. So when we hear a Confession, we ask for the disciple who has come to us, not to unburden his soul of his sins...but to unburden his soul of his SECRETS." She giggled at his confused face, and extended her index finger, glistening with oil, and pressed it gently against the underside of his shaft, before gliding up lightly, barely making contact, causing him to strain against the Exoskeleton in a desperate attempt to push his hips forward.

Destiny waited a moment for him to calm down before continuing. She was incredibly proud to see that, despite the limited physical stimulation she had provided so far, he was already beginning to produce a small trickle of precum down his shaft. She smiled internally, suddenly very confident that she had made the right choice in tonight's theme. "Mother Superior tells me that you've been struggling especially with temptations of the flesh, Daniel. And we've found that Confession works best when the secrets being unburdened fall into the same category of temptation with which the Confessor is struggling."

She smiled at him lovingly again, before continuing, "So today, my beautiful disciple, to help you better deal with your sinful lust, you are going to tell Mother Superior and myself, in complete and excruciating detail, aaaall about the most embarrassing and humiliating sexual experience of your adult life."

Dan froze, just for an instant, as Destiny's words hit him, and the most mortifying memory of his life came crashing back to him, but he tried as quickly as possible to hide any sort of reaction. "You can't tell her about THAT," he thought, his stomach suddenly plummeting in terror and panic. "You can't tell ANYONE about THAT...even the girls involved promised they would never tell anyone..." He worked to suppress a shiver, thinking, "and if she senses that you've got a good story she'll torture it out of you, she'll make you tell her everything, you know she will, so just stay calm, keep your face calm, don't show any weakness..."

The twinkle of recognition that was growing in her eyes as she watched his reaction, however, told him it was too late to hide the moment of terror that had flitted across his face. "Oh wow!" Destiny giggled, "You must have a GOOD secret to share, Daniel! You looked like a deer in the headlights, hehe...VERY good to know!"

She pressed one oily finger back against his cock, and this time slid lightly up the left side of his throbbing member, circling the sensitive head once, and then sliding back down the right side. Each movement of her slippery digit against his swollen member was like a bolt of electricity through his body, and he gasped as he strained uselessly against the unyielding Exoskeleton. She repeated this motion, lightly grazing him over and over as she continued, ignoring his soft moaning. "Now of course, many times, although the disciple is willing, the desire to lie and to hide from the truth becomes overwhelming. And so to help, the Sisters offer an incentive. The better the story, the more you describe your embarrassment, the more detail you give, the more you will be rewarded with divine pleasure."

He gasped loudly now, as he felt her soft, slippery fingers encircle his cock and squeeze gently, once, twice, three times, before releasing him completely again, leaving him shuddering and panting. "If I think that you are lying to me, however," She continued, now in a much firmer voice, "Or trying to hide any details...or if you don't answer my questions...or if your story isn't entertaining enough..." and , to Dan's horror, her hands moved outward, away from his cock and towards his helpless feet, which were facing outwards towards her against each armrest.

He flexed and wriggled his toes desperately in a vain attempt to escape, the only part of his foot that had freedom of movement, as he watched Destiny rake her clear, manicured, gel capped nails lightly against the arch of each foot, setting off an explosion of desperate laughter from within him. She was mercifully quick, however, and finished with a sweet smile, "I can always provide you with a little reminder of how important your duty to the truth is." As she smiled at him, Dan was bizarrely struck by how, even in this context, Destiny's smile seemed remarkably genuine and loving. He felt almost bashful at her gaze, and again felt butterflies explode in his stomach every time she looked at him. "So Daniel," she whispered up at him in a husky, hungry voice, "Are you reading to give your confession?"

Dan stared at her, bug eyed, his mind racing to think of something he could make up that she would believe, or something he could do not to talk about that humiliating weekend, but he was so turned on that he couldn't think straight. He saw out of the corner of his eye that Sarah was looking at him again with that same stern look that she had given him before Destiny had entered the room, and her warning echoed through his mind one final time: "She worked hard on this, so make sure you play along. Is that clear, Dan?" And as much as he wanted to deny it...fuck, he wanted to feel Destiny's soft skin against his. To smell her. To taste her. He sighed, resigning himself to his circumstances, and opened his mouth to share an experience that he had never shared with another human soul, his ears already burning in humiliation.

"Well...I-I was a Sophomore in college. I was 20." He started, tentatively, and the instant he began to speak, Destiny slipped forward, and began to lightly stroke and rub her fingers against Dan's exposed taint and extreme inner thighs, causing his voice to go up almost an octave as Sarah snorted with laughter. "I was, well I guess you could say I was pretty sh-shy back then, and I didn't talk to girls much. I definitely didn't expect them to just come up and talk to me. It was a Tuesday night, and I was studying in the library by myself, when this beautiful girl who looked a few years ahead of me came down and sat at the table across."

Despite the precision of her probing, teasing, oily fingers, Destiny never broke eye contact with Dan as he spoke, and he felt like she was looking deeply into his soul, which was a sensation that made him feel even more ridiculously exposed than his actual nudity. She giggled, lifting her right hand to his scrotum and cupping it gently. Then she began to slowly move her fingers against the sensitive skin as her left fingers began to press lightly against his vulnerable taint so that she lightly teased his prostate. "Oooooh, intriguing start, Daniel!" She cooed, and the sight of her full, glistening, crimson lips made his mouth water as he struggled to catch his breath, "Tell me about this girl!"

"Her name was Bobbi," Dan said with a quavering voice, "Of-Of course I didn't know that yet. I had never seen her before. But I noticed her the second she sat down. She was tall, like as tall as you, De...Uh, Sister Destiny. And she was..." He thought about her face, and he almost lost his train of thought for a moment, "...God she was gorgeous." A thought crossed his mind, and he suddenly added in a bit of a panic, looking back at Destiny, "Not more beautiful than you though, Sister Destiny! Or Mother Superior, of course!"

Destiny laughed at this, and lifted her hand from Dan's scrotum to press it reassuringly against his cheek, smearing oil against his face, and her voice told him that he was safe (at least in this way). That those weren't the sort of games he was going to be subjected to tonight. "Oh Daniel, my dear sweet disciple! Worried about offending me during your Confession, how kind of you!" Her hand fell away from face, but this time it settled lightly, palm down, against the head of his cock, and she began to move it in tight, slow, circles, eliciting another quavering moan from her captive storyteller. As she looked up at him, she whispered in a much softer voice, never stopping the movement of her hand against his dribbling head, "So keep going Daniel. Tell me about this girl. I want to know EVERYTHING."

He sputtered and gasped for a moment, but somehow found his voice despite the onslaught of slippery friction against his cock head, "She had these...oh God, these stunning, witchy eyes," he began, a perfect image of Bobbi rising up in his mind's eye, "You know the kind that are almost scary? They were a dark green, and so big. She- she had dark brown hair, and wore it straight in this short bob that curled in around her ears, so that she had this refined confidence to her, and when she smiled...god it was like her smile was somehow bigger than her face somehow, you know? Her teeth were perfect, she wore this hot pink lip gloss that glistened in the light. She..."

He stopped for just a moment, suddenly incredibly embarrassed, and then thought to himself"Well, I guess if you're really going to actually tell this story you're going to have to admit a lot more than this. Buckle up Danny boy, here we go."

He started again, panting heavily as he spoke, "She really turned me on, if I'm being honest, Sister Destiny. She was athletic, had soft, creamy skin, she had a long, swan like neck, and an incredibly tight body. She had a small chest but wide hips, and she just had a confidence about the way she carried herself physically that was incredibly hot. She was just wearing jeans and a black tank top when I first met her, nothing flashy, but...god, even her collar bone, her arms, her ears was sexy. She chewed on the end of her pen as she read, and...god, seeing her rub that pen against her lower lip like that, it was hypnotizing. I-I just kept peeking at her over and over. I couldn't help it. She was just so fucking hot."

A bashful look flitted across his face as he Destiny watched him with a soft smile, never slowing her delicate fingers against him. "I...heh, I guess I thought I was getting away with staring, because she didn't say anything for a long time. The longer it went on the longer I felt safe to stare. She didn't look up once, but after about half an hour of sitting there, she suddenly slammed her book down on the table, looked up at me, and yelled, 'I'm sorry, can I help you with something?' "

Sarah snorted again, and Dan felt the burning sensation return to his ears, as he struggled to continue, "I was mortified. I thought I was going to look up to a room full of people staring at us, but...I hadn't looked at anything in the room other than her and my textbook for a while, and it took me a minute to realize how empty the library was."

"I started to try to apologize, and was fumbling over saying anything that actually made sense, when she suddenly burst out laughing. 'Relax!', she said with a suddenly much friendlier voice, 'I'm just fucking with you. I'm Bobbi.' She leaned forward, and stuck out her hand across the table for me to shake, and asked for my name. I was...well, let's just say I was confused, but the whole experience was giving me such bizarre whiplash that I felt a bit dazed, and I just shook her hand and introduced myself while I tried to figure out what exactly was happening."

He smiled for a moment in spite of himself as he thought back to that first night. "She didn't let go of my hand for almost 10 seconds," he said, as he tried to ignore the sensations against his cock as much as he could. "She, just held my hand in both of hers and smiled at me, staring, like she was trying to figure me out, and kind of rubbing her fingertips against my skin a little. She felt electric...and warm...and soft. I felt like I was getting dizzy, and then she said in this quiet, somehow both sweet and scary voice, 'Well it's very nice to meet you Dan. So...would you like to explain why you've been staring at me for the last half an hour?' "

It was Destiny's turn to giggle now, and she slid her right hand down from his cock head and her left hand up from his taint, pressing his throbbing cock between her flat palms. "Oh WOW, I like this girl! Don't stop now Daniel, it's just getting good! How did that make you feel, you little perv? Getting called out like that? Were you hard yet at this point? I bet you were, weren't you? C'mon Dan, keep going! Don't you want to let out all those horrible, pent up secrets? I promise, you'll feel soooooo much better..." She began to slide her palms back and forth at alternating intervals as she playfully teased him, rolling his desperate cock between her soft, oily palms like a rolling pin against dough, and Dan's muscles surged desperately and uselessly again against the Exoskeleton.

A moan of pure desperation fell out of him. God, he didn't know it was possible to need to orgasm this badly. A constant, dull ache emanated from his lower belly in heated waves. Every inch of his exposed skin felt electrified, and describing this secret humiliation to the curviest stripper Dan had ever seen, while she teased his bound and desperate cock in a latex Nun uniform, was already pushing the boundaries of his sexual sanity. He opened his mouth to continue, however, trying to regain control of his voice: he hadn't forgotten how exposed the soles of his feet were in this position, nor her warning to keep her entertained, and besides that he was so horny that he was desperate to keep her beautiful hands on his cock for as long as he could. Now that he had started telling this lifelong secret shame, he felt it pouring out of him, almost with a life of its own.

His voice was cracked and wavering as he continued, and Sarah smiled inwardly as she heard the first tell tale signs in his voice that Dan would soon be sobbing with frustration, "I-I tried to deny it, to pull my hand away...", he gasped, "But she didn't let go. Her grip felt gentle, but it was firm, and I remember, she shook her head, and again, in that same sweet and scary voice whispered, 'Why are you lying to me Dan? I saw you looking at me. Do you think I'm pretty Dan? Is that it? Do you think I'm sexy? Do I make your cock get all hard in your pants Dan?' "