Tease Toy Orientation 04: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah grinned back at her, incredibly pleased, "Hahaha, fuck Destiny, how do I think it went? Could you hear me back here on the couch? That was the hottest thing I've ever seen or heard in my life!" Her expression softened into one of encouragement and pride. "D, as always, you knocked it out of the park, baby. That man's brain almost leaked out of his ears. Jesus!" Destiny jumped to her feet, squealing in excitement, her naked body jiggling and bouncing, and as Dan watched, still frozen to the easy chair, she leapt over to the couch, and hugged Sarah, "Oh my god, I was so nervous!" She exclaimed, as Sarah hugged her back, and Dan watched helplessly as Destiny and Sarah's black and white curves pressed against each other. Then, after a few moments of congratulations and celebration, they smiled and turned to look back towards Daniel, each wearing expressions like that cat that just ate the canary.

"And that story!" Sarah giggled, and Dan's face again turned beet red, suddenly flooded with the realization that he had actually admitted all of that out loud to these women. "I can't BELIEVE you had a story like that in you Dan! Oh you poor guy, I bet that's been digging away at you your whole life, hasn't it sweetheart? God, that was so hot!" Destiny beamed, as she watched Sarah gush over how well things had gone, and then she responded. "So then, Sarah..." Destiny began with a sly smile, "Did I do a good enough job that tonight's a green light? Do you think that you can trust me and Dan out on the town together?"

Sarah laughed at the confused expression on Dan's face and explained. "You see, Dan," She started, "Destiny has been begging me all week to let you two go out on a date this weekend. She has decided that she wants to get to know you a little better, seeing as it's your first weekend together." She looked back at Destiny, and continued, "Now, normally, I wouldn't let one of the girls take you out in public until we're a little more sure of how well trained you are ('Especially our newest member, no matter HOW naturally gifted she is.' she added, with a wink), "but she was just SO excited to get this first weekend with you that I promised her this: if she really impressed me with today's assignment, I'd make an exception." She looked at Destiny with pride in her eyes, and reached over to squeeze her hand, "So I think tonight, Destiny's taking you out for dinner."

Destiny squealed again, and she bounced, her eyes brightening with excitement "Well, alright then Dan! We're gonna have sooooo much fun this weekend! And I'm REALLY excited to start it off with some steamy, romantic one on one time. I can't WAIT to get to know you better." She looked back at Sarah, grinning from ear to ear, and said, "Well, then I wanna go get pretty for my date tonight! Can you babysit Dan while I get ready Sarah? Maybe send him over to pick me up in an hour or so?"

As Destiny got up off the couch and grabbed her latex bodysuit off the floor, Sarah smiled widely at Dan, and unlike Destiny's warm and inviting smile, this was a predatory, shark like grin. "Ohhh, don't worry D, my darling." She cooed in a soft, sweet voice, and a familiar dancing laugher appeared in her piercing blue eyes as she watched Dan, still frozen, terrified, and erect across the room. "You go get ready for your big night out together. I'm sure Dan and I can find something to occupy ourselves in the meantime...can't we Dan?"

***

About an hour later, Dan found himself driving across town, his cock finally calming down from what had amounted to another 30 minutes of brutal teasing from Sarah, followed by her leaving the break room and shortly returning with his three piece suit in one hand and his weekend bag in the other. To his dismay, she had instructed him to put on the suit that he had packed OVER the Exoskeleton, removing only the bands around his neck and hands, so that no one would be able to tell how much he was at Destiny's mercy. He had been wearing the Control Ring for about three days now, but he hadn't even considered the possibility of wearing the Exoskeleton out in public before Sarah's instructions, and the sensation of the tight bands encircling his body beneath his clothes was a constant reminder of how much he was a captive.

Following the directions that Sarah had texted him, Dan pulled into the parking lot of what looked like a small, but pretty nice apartment complex, and searched until he found Destiny's unit number. He felt a fresh wave of panic wash over him as he walked towards the door: he still felt like he couldn't catch his breath after that performance in the Break Room, and he didn't know if he could take much more teasing tonight. "At least we'll be out in public for most of the night, it sounds like." He thought to himself, trying to calm down, as he lifted his knuckles to knock, "Maybe I'll get a little bit of a break if we're going to be at a restaurant."

Destiny answered the door, and her appearance instantly dashed Dan's hopes for a break against the rocks. She was completely dolled up, and looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing a slinky, glittering, red cocktail dress, which looked to be made out of some sort of sequined silk material, which shimmered and glistened in the light of her front porch, accentuating her every curve. The material hung around her neck, falling forward against her chest in two ruffled bolts, which connected together at the front of her just below her ribcage. This left her breasts almost entirely exposed, covered only in a three inch wide swath of fabric that fell over her nipples, the sides of each breast swaying gently and bare against her with each movement, and leaving her incredibly cleavage fully on display.

The dress was backless, Dan saw with a quickening heartbeat, as she stepped out and turned to lock the door: it left her elegant shoulder blades and the gorgeous curve of her spine completely exposed, down to the extreme small of her back. The skirt of the dress was dizzyingly short, leaving most of her thick, juicy thighs completely exposed and hugging her hips tightly, and he wondered sweatily how much of her ass would be on display if she bent over. Her hair was styled in a loose, wild and curly, asymmetrical afro, so that her dark, thick curls bounced around her soft, round face attractively as as she moved, and on her feet she wore a pair of stunningly tall, open toed, black stiletto heels which made her tower over Dan even more than she did naturally.

Her full, delectable lips, now made up in a darker, more natural shade, spread in a wide smile of excitement, and her eyes shined at him, each framed in an elegant brush of deep purple eye shadow. "Daniel!" she exclaimed happily, as if she hadn't seen him in months, "You're here!" After having been terrorized and interrogated by this woman while she was in character for the last several hours, Dan was completely thrown by seeing her real personality out in the real world, but Destiny ignored his uncomfortable energy, and stepped forward, hugging him tightly. "You're right on time! Are you ready to go?"

Dan nodded dully, at a loss for words at the sight of her, and Destiny giggled, kissing him wetly on the cheek. "Aww, cat got your tongue Dan? Well, that's very flattering! That's okay, we have all night to get to know each other! Why don't you walk me to your car, and I'll give you directions to the restaurant?" As Dan started to walk ahead of her, Destiny firmly grasped his arm in both hands, and pulled him close, interlocking her arm against his so that they walked pressed against each other. With the height difference between them and the added height of her heels, Destiny's magnificent bosom was almost at Dan's eye level, and it took everything he had to pay attention to where he was walking. She smelled sweet and fruity, almost like candy, and her body felt reassuringly warm pressed up against his.

When they got to his car, Dan walked around to his side to get in...and then saw that Destiny was standing by her door with her arms crossed, looking at him expectantly. Apologizing in a panicked voice, Dan rushed to the passenger side of the car, and opened the door for her. She smiled, pleased, and again planted a wet, lingering kiss on his cheek. Then he watched as she slid into the car, staring down at the dizzying canyon of her cleavage, and seeing the quickest flash of white lace panties between her dark, plump thighs. He closed her door with a grunt, already feeling his cock beginning to twitch again, and walked back around to the driver side door, wondering what he was in store for now.

"Ok, head out the south exit, and then go West of 5th street," Destiny instructed cheerfully, as Dan turned the ignition, "Sarah mentioned that you're a little worried about being recognized with us naughty, naughty strippers in public because of your job," she said with a sly grin, "So I made sure I got us a reservation for a couple of towns over." He nodded, although silently he was suddenly anxiously processing what she had just said- no mention of blackmail, which was interesting...just that he was embarrassed. Was it possible she really didn't know? And was he going to take the risk of pressing the issue?

"Alright, now once you get on 5th, just keep heading that way for a while." Destiny said, breaking through his train of thought and bringing him back to the present. "We're going to take surface streets, okay? I get a little nervous on the freeway. I know that means it will take a little longer, but you don't mind, right Dan?" She slid her hand across the divider, a sly smile on her lips and a mischievous glint in her chocolate eyes, and placed her fingertips lightly against his inner thigh, "That just means we'll have longer to get to know each other."

And get to know each other they did. As soon as Dan was on the road, Destiny got comfortable, reclining her seat a few notches, and placing her heels on the center of the dashboard. She lifted her hand from Dan's thigh, and lightly rubbed at her ankle where the thin leather straps of her elegant heels encircled her gorgeous foot. "Ooooh" she moaned lightly, as she massaged her heel, "God, I love these shoes, they look so fucking good on me, but they are a BITCH to walk around in." She looked at Dan, who was struggling and failing to keep his eyes on the road, and asked sweetly, "You don't mind if I take them off for the drive...do you Dan?"

Dan shook his head quickly, shaking a little, and let out a hoarse reply. "N-no Destiny. Not at all. Please, m-make yourself comfortable."

"Aw, you are seriously so sweet!" She sighed as she reached forward and began to slowly unlace her heels against the dash, "I can't believe I was so nervous to meet you! All the other girls told me you were a total pussy cat, but you never know until you meet the guy yourself, right?" Suddenly her tone changed, and she asked him quietly. "Are you enjoying watching me take off my shoes Dan? I can see you staring. And don't think I didn't notice how hard you got when you talked about those sorority sisters feet during our little game earlier." She giggled again, and tossed her heels into the backseat. Then, she spun suddenly in her seat so that her back was against the passenger side door, and deftly raised one foot up to his face, lightly stroking against his cheek with her soft, round toes.

"Sarah told me that you responded pretty positively to the foot stuff she put your through on Monday," Destiny continued, in a maddeningly calm, almost sing songy tone, ignoring the odd sounds beginning to come out of her driver, "but after seeing you in action today..." She slid her foot forward slightly, and began to stroke and tickle at his lower lip with her big toe, giggling as Dan struggled to keep the wheel steady, "I think you have an actual, died in the wool, honest to god foot fetish, don't you Dan? Are you getting hard right now, Dan? Is looking at my cute little manicured toes, and feeling them rub against your face like this turning you on? Tell me Dan. Are you a little foot pervert Dan? Tell me the truth."

"Y-yes," Dan started to repeat, not sure what game they were playing but desperate not to get in trouble, "I-I'm a little foot pervert..." but to his surprise, Destiny cut him off by pulling her foot back a few inches and lightly smacking up upside of the head with it, "Hey!" She exclaimed angrily, "Don't act like a robot! I'm trying to have a conversation- we're on a date after all. Tell me the truth! You really do like girls feet, don't you?" She looked at him expectantly, and when he stared back at her blankly, she rolled her eyes in exasperation, and said, "Just TALK to me Dan! I'm just trying to have a conversation with you. You're not gonna get in trouble, I'm not gonna tell on you to the other girls, this isn't some sort of trap." She smiled at him reassuringly, "I just want to know. I want to get to know you."

Dan's cheeks burned, and he felt a nervous and bizarre burst of butterflies in his stomach at these words. Te thought for a minute. "Well...I mean, obviously I do," He started tentatively, "But...you know, you're not SUPPOSED to be into feet- only creepy perverts are into that sort of thing. Admitting it is just sort of...embarrassing, I guess." Destiny giggled again, and then extended her right foot as well, resting it lightly against the crotch of Dan's dress pants. "Well..." she whispered, as she began pressing down slightly with her heel, "So maybe you're a pervert, then! What's wrong with that? Who cares..." she breathed, as she began to grind it lightly against his genitals, "if you're a perverted little foot boy?"

Dan let out a soft moan, and tightened his hands against the steering wheel, desperately trying to keep his eyes on the road and to stay in his lane. "I LIKE perverted little foot boys! And I like that YOU'RE a perverted little foot boy. I think it's hot when a guy wants me so bad that he even finds my feet sexy." Destiny continued, as if he hadn't made a sound, and now she lifted her left foot to his lips once more, dangling it just below his chin, and wriggling her toes at him playfully. "Do you want to suck my toes while you drive Daniel?" She asked with wide, innocent eyes, "It's ok to want them. I mean, who wouldn't? I had a feeling I was right about this, so I got a pedicure yesterday, especially for you Daniel, and God, my skin is soft, so smooth, so creamy. Just ask, Dan. It's easy. That's all it takes. Just admit that you want it."

Dan swallowed hard as he rolled to another stop, his cock now at half mast and growing from the teasing, light pressure of Destiny's right foot. He felt like he was hitting every red light possible, which was nerve-wracking for every moment he was stopped. He had been terrified for minutes now that someone would glance into the car and see what was happening, but the roads were mercifully empty. At the same time however, he could feel his mouth beginning to water at the sight of her, and he almost whispered in a desperate hiss, "Y-Yessssss...Destiny I do. I- I want to suck your toes. I think your feet are so, oh god, they are so fucking sexy, please let me suck your toes. Please let me lick them. Please Destiny."

Destiny smiled proudly, and nodded. "See, Daniel," she giggled, "That wasn't so hard to admit, was it? And now that you were honest with yourself, you get a treat!" She pressed her left foot more firmly against his lips, smiling encouragingly, and Dan was off to the races, hungrily slurping her soft arches, kissing the curve of each toe, slathering his tongue along her sole, as he drove, trying to ignore the humiliation he felt. Her feet were gorgeous, delicate and soft, and the fact that he had to pay attention to the road at all was pure torture, but the first time he swerved, Destiny sternly warned that she would "take his treat away" if he didn't keep his eyes ahead of him. The one or two times cars actually did approach, Destiny was self aware enough to lower her foot, now dripping with Dan's saliva, down to join her other, writhing maddeningly against his genitals until the company passed.

Destiny hadn't been kidding about the restaurant being two towns over, it turned out: the drive took almost 30 minutes on surface streets, and his foot worship/foot job continued for almost the entirety of it. By the time they reached the restaurant parking lot, Dan was panting and teetering, and once they parked, with Destiny's permission, he struggled to hide his massive erection against the band of his belt as best he could. Destiny giggling as she watched him eventually realize that he was going to have to settle for a noticeably prominent bulge instead of a tent. He sighed, wiping his slobber from his face, and then got out of the car and walked around to open her door.

He watched sweatily as she carefully strapped her heels back on, took his offered hand, and climbed deliberately out of the car. "So chivalrous, Daniel!" she said playfully, and took his arm tightly in her own again, guiding him firmly towards what he assumed was their dinner destination. As they approached, it quickly became clear to Dan what a nice place this actually was. He hadn't been sure what to expect on a date with a stripper, but it certainly wasn't this.

The restaurant, a place called "La Bella" was fairly large, but had the ambience of a small, quiet, French or Italian eatery. Soft, classical music played as they opened the large ornate wooden door, and Dan saw that the entire room was lit predominantly by incredibly low mood lighting and candlelight, and decorated in deep reds with wooden accents. The tables and booths were all draped in elegant white, and the soft tinkling of silverware and wine glasses (accompanied by the soft hum of polite and refined conversation) permeated the air. Everything about it screamed class and romance. Dan felt like a spotlight was on him, convinced his throbbing erection was incredibly obvious to everyone in the room, but if anyone did notice, at least no once seemed to react.

Destiny walked over to speak to the hostess, an attractive young women (Dan noticed, with a twinge of panic, that the waitstaff seemed to consist entirely of attractive young women), who then led them to a small, quiet, curved booth in the back of the restaurant. Destiny gestured for Dan to slide in first, and then she followed, scooting as close to him as possible, and giving him a wet, loving kiss on the cheek. Dan noticed the quiet math that the hostess was trying to do, wondering why a women who looked and dressed like this was on a date with him, and he almost laughed. "Oh, you have no idea, sweetheart," he thought to himself, "I'm in a cage with a tiger right now."

The moment the hostess handed them the drink menu and turned to walk away, continuing to puzzle over how a relationship like that came together, Dan felt the bands encircling his body beneath his suit lock him in place, and his heart plummeted. "Oh god," he thought, desperately, "not here. I can't handle this here." Without the loops around his neck and ears, he was able to move his head, and he turned to look at Destiny with pleading eyes. She looked back, her phone in one hand, her eyes deep with hunger, a playful smile spreading her lips, and he watched as she shifted forward, pushed the long white table cover aside, and began to unbuckle his belt. "Destiny..." he moaned. He hands were frozen to the table top, helpless to stop her, "Oh god, please, not here. W-we might get caught. Please, don't do this."

She pressed even closer against him now, her breasts rubbing against his arm, and she lightly licked his earlobe as she finished unbuckling his belt, and began slowly sliding down his zipper. "Don't worry Dan, we won't get caught," She moaned lightly into his ear, "Don't you love these long, elegant table cloths? So perfect for privacy, don't you think? Just make sure you aren't being too loud or obvious, that's all! You can do that...right, Daniel?" He suppressed a low moan as he felt her slide her fingers into his pants and playfully tug his swollen, leaking member free of its cotton confines. He nodded shakily, struggling to breathe normally, his eyes darting around the room, terrified that someone would look in their direction at the wrong moment.