Tease Toy Orientation 04: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bucked in place slightly as he felt Destiny's warm fingers curl around his cock beneath the table, squeezing gently before she pressed her thumb against the spot just beneath his helmet, and began to slowly move the soft pad in small circles against him. He could feel his excitement, already in the red, rising beyond his control now. He bit his lip in a desperate attempt to keep from moaning, and scrunched his eyes shut, trying to calm his breathing, and distract himself from the insistent and unrelenting friction of Destiny's thumb.

Suddenly, so suddenly it was like agony, her hand slipped away, and Dan opened his eyes, letting out a small, disappointed cry...and was startled and ashamed to find that the reason Destiny had stopped torturing him was because their waitress had arrived to introduce herself. "H-Hi there!" said the waitress, an attractive, athletic looking women of about 30 with long black hair. She spoke tentatively, clearly having noticed that Dan was acting oddly, but also obviously trying to fulfill the server's role and ignore it. "Welcome to La Bella," she continued, a bit more confidently as she fell back into her routine, "My name is Lana, and I'll be your server this evening. Can I get you folks started off with something to drink?"

Dan was absolutely mortified, suddenly aware that his erect cock was throbbing out in the open air, less than 4 feet from this woman, hidden only by the table cloth, and even more aware of the mewling moan that had just come out of him. He struggled to catch his breath, so he could say something in a normal tone of voice, but Destiny beat him to the punch. "I'd like a big glass of your house red, Lana," she said confidently, reaching out and taking the dinner menus from their waitress is if nothing was amiss. Then she looked at Dan, and smiled warmly. "And bring my man here the tallest beer you have." She looked back at the waitress, still smiling, "Dan just finished his first week at a VERY stressful new job, so this is sort of a celebration."

Lana smiled at Dan, clearly reassured that she had imagined or misread whatever that moment had been, and said, "Congratulations, sir! We're honored you chose to celebrate with us here at La Bella. Well, I hope you have a wonderful meal, it sounds like you earned it! I'll be back with those drinks for you two in a few minutes, okay?" Then, as she turned to walk away, Dan felt Destiny shift her weight back against him, and his breath caught in his throat as he felt her fingers return to his helpless, exposed member. "Oh man, that was close Dan!" she giggled, stroking lightly against the underside of his shaft, as her whispering lips returned to his ear. "You have to be more careful than that! No noises, or I'm not going to be the only one who knows what a naughty pervert you are."

Dan struggled to gain control of his voice, and quietly hissed, "Destiny, PLEASE. We-We can't do this here, take me back to your house and do whatever you want, but please, not here." Then, to Dan's shock, he felt Destiny's hands fall away from him, and she pulled away from his ear to look at him with a bashful smile. "I'm sorry, Dan, I know I'm pushing your boundaries here a little bit...I just find the fact that you are such a natural tease slave fascinating, I just want to play with you all the time. You know..." she said, with a flirty smile, "I'm not saying I mind the begging, honestly it's pretty hot, but you sure do complain a lot for a guy who likes this sort of thing."

Dan sat, still frozen and panting, suddenly thinking very quickly. What the fuck did that mean? Holy shit, was he right? Did she really not know? Did she think that he was here of his own free will? He tried to think about every interaction he had had with her so far tonight, and kept coming up blank on any mentions of anything that had to do with pictures or blackmail. "This might be the only chance you get," he thought to himself suddenly, feeling simultaneously confident and terrified, "You HAVE to take it." His mind was racing, trying to think of how he wanted to approach this, very aware of the fact that she was waiting for him to speak, and he finally opened his mouth.

"D-Destiny..." He stammered, suddenly scared out of his wits, "I...I need to talk to you about something, but...I don't know if I should." He looked at her timidly, and continued, "You said in the car earlier that you wouldn't...you know tattle on me to the other girls if I was honest with you. Can you...can you promise that you won't do the same if I tell you the truth again now?" Destiny's face softened, and she suddenly was looking at him with loving concern. "Oh, Dan, sweetie pie!" she exclaimed, with a reassuring smile, "You can tell me ANYTHING, baby!" She leaned forward and kissed his cheek, "You can trust me. I promise."

Dan opened his mouth again, but was suddenly cut off by the return of Lana, who placed a wine glass in front of Destiny and a large beer mug in front of Dan. Dan meanwhile did everything he could (which wasn't much) to appear NOT to be a man frozen in place by an insane electric bondage device. "Hi folks, here's your drinks," said Lana with a professional smile, "Do we know what we're going to order yet?" The menus had, of course, sat on the table untouched since Lana had last departed, but Destiny again confidently ordered for the both of them, requesting the surf and turf for herself, and a burger and fries for Dan. Then, she patiently waited until Lana had safely walked away before turning back to Dan.

"Now," she said, with those wide, innocent chocolate eyes, "What were you going to tell me Dan?"

Dan swallowed hard, and then started to talk, looking down, unable to meet her gaze. And the instant he started, everything came pouring out. The blackmail, the fact that he hadn't cum in four days, the unending sexual torture, the constant paranoia, the madness inducing head games. And as he spoke, his cheeks burning as he relived the torment he had endured, he suddenly felt deja vu, and thought of the way it had felt to admit to her how much he wanted to taste her feet, or to finally talk about what had happened to him on that fateful weekend in the basement of the Theta Nu Delta sorority house 20 years ago.

When he finally finished, he looked back up, not sure what he was expecting or hoping to see in her face, but she just looked at him, calmly, as if trying to process what she had just been told, for what seemed to Dan like an eternity. Then, to Dan's shock, Destiny bit her lip, and stifled a giggle, before pressing the palm of her hand lovingly against his cheek and saying, "Ohhhh, Dan. Dan, baby. I- I know all of that already, sweetie."

"I think you might have misunderstood what I meant earlier Dan," she continued, looking at his shocked face with amused pity. "D-did you really think that Sarah was gonna let anyone in on this who didn't know what the deal was?" She asked, incredulously, and patted his face "I mean it's really sweet that you felt like you could trust me enough to tell me!" She added encouragingly, "But...Dan. Sweetie, I think maybe you're MAYBE not being completely honest with yourself."

Dan looked at her, completely confused. He was devastated to learn that Destiny wouldn't be his escape from this...although he was also quite relieved that, at the very least, he didn't seem to be in trouble. But he had no idea what she was talking about. Destiny rolled her eyes, and said, "Dan, I'm gonna ask you some questions, alright? And I want you to really think about your answers. You don't even have to answer, just think about the answers, and really try to be honest with yourself, okay? Do you think you can do that for me?"

Dan nodded, warily, and Destiny smiled, scooting back against him, and laying her hand against his thigh. Then, she thought quietly for a moment and said, "Dan, in the years after that thing happened with the Theta Nu girls...did you ever play with yourself and think about it? And if so, how many times, I don't know...a year, would you say? Or...should it be, how many times a month? Or a week?" Dan suddenly broke eye contact, feeling uncomfortably exposed, and feeling the burning blush return to his cheeks. Destiny giggled a little, and wriggled closer, and pressing her lips back up against his ear. "Mmmm, it looks like you did it a lot, judging by how embarrassed you just got. Oh man, I bet you haaaaated yourself after that didn't you, Daniel? I bet you beat yourself up about it for days."

Dan nodded, feeling incredibly aroused and confused, as Destiny continued, "You were a virgin before that weekend, right? That's what you said?" She laughed, "I mean, I know you were STILL a virgin afterwards, obviously none of those girls fucked you or it would have come up during our little role-play earlier. But I mean, that was probably your first real sexual experience, right?" Dan nodded again, suddenly feeling more uncomfortable than if she had been jerking him off naked for the entire restaurant to see, and he was starting to feel a little dizzy.

"See, that's VERY interesting to me Dan," Destiny continued, her hand now sliding slowly up his thigh, until she pressed her soft palm against his scrotum and lightly cupped his balls. "I've read that first time experiences are usually super formative to one's sexuality. Have you ever heard that?" She smiled at him, and batted her eyelashes playfully, her eyes shining beautifully in the candlelight. "Do you mind if I ask you some more questions? Just to think about?"

Without waiting for him to respond, Destiny continued, "Why don't you think you tried to break down the door that night? When you ran to the top of the stairs? Why did you walk back down without a fight? Or for that matter, why don't you think you tried harder to fight off Sarah on Monday? I talked to her about it, she said you basically gave up without any struggle. Why do you think that is?" He stifled a gasp, as she flicked her tongue lightly against his earlobe, and began sliding her hand higher, stroking her fingertips lightly against the base of his shaft, tickling lightly at his pubic hair.

"Or for that matter," she continued, "Why do you think Krista beat Lexie at that arousal contest I heard about yesterday? I know Lexie, and she gives the best hand/blow jobs out of anybody in our crew...but KRISTA told me that she beat her just by teasing you more...by giving you LESS...by dominating you, by denying you...by taking away alllllll of your control. Don't you think that's interesting Dan?" Her leg crossed over his under the table now, and he felt the warm weight of her thick thigh pressing down on his. He grunted again, quietly, as she began sliding her heel up and down against his calf.

Dan bit his lip in an attempt to stifle another moan, as Destiny's fingers crawled higher and higher up his shaft, until he could feel her fingernails gripping and rubbing lightly against his head, sending maddening, fleeting, phantom like bolts of pleasure through his body. "Something else to think about," she gasped into his ear, blasting his face with hot, panting breath, "Is that job of yours. Are you ACTUALLY friends with any of those people? You're not married anymore, you aren't doing anything illegal, why would it matter if they found out? Who cares? You're letting a bunch of strippers totally take over your life just so you aren't exposed as a hypocrite to your co-workers. Dan? You really think that's the whole reason why you're here right now?"

A very complex war of emotions was going on inside of Dan as she talked, and the two sides of the battlefield primarily consisted of violent denial and a screaming terror that she was telling him a truth that he already knew. He was suddenly thinking about all the times his twitching cock had pushed him those last few steps towards the back door of The Tease this week, about how many times he had fantasized about these girls being with him while he was alone, about how sexually electrified he had felt after he had finally made it home Monday night.

"Maybe..." Destiny continued, quickening her fingers against his now leaking cock head, "You're here because you WANT to be Dan. You have been rock hard all night. I mean it, it's really flattering, I've never seen a guy this turned on for this long. Your body obviously likes being teased Dan." She surveyed the room quickly to make sure the coast was clear, and then licked slowly up his jawline, and across the side of his face, making him feel almost like she was marking her territory. "But I think...maybe your mind and heart do to. You should really think about what you have here Dan. What we're offering you."

Saliva dripped down his neck, as he shook, his mind being torn in half between her terrifying theories and her devastating fingertips. "You have five, drop dead, gorgeous, young, horny exotic dancers..." She moaned, "playing with you every day...teasing you...kissing you...fucking you...and all you have to do to cum is be a good boy. And you want to give that up, just because you're not in control? What's so great about control Dan? You've had control your whole life...don't you think it would be nice to give it up...to give it away...to give in to us?"

She took his face in her other hand, turning him firmly to look at her, and then kissed him deeply, locking her lips against his and shoving her tongue forcefully into his mouth, tasting him. Then she broke free, and pulled her leg off of his, pulling away again just in time for Dan to see that their constantly ill timed waitress Lana was approaching their table with their meals. While Lana was focused on their food, Destiny giggled and surreptitiously wiped the remaining saliva from the side of his face. "Ooh, this looks fantastic, Lana!" She exclaimed cheerfully, admiring her steaming steak and lobster as if the man sitting next to her wasn't teetering on the edge of a sexual insanity.

Dan's burger also looked quite appetizing, and was dripping with barbecue sauce and melted cheese. However, his mind was still on other things. After Lana had walked away once more, Destiny looked back at him, again with pity and amusement. "Aw Dan, sweetie pie, I'm sorry! You look like I just turned your whole world upside down. You don't have to answer any of my questions right now...just think about that a little bit. Maybe you aren't here for the reasons you think you are. Maybe you actually like pretty girls being mean to you, and not being able to do anything about it." Not for the first time that evening, he felt like he was falling into the deep pools of her large, innocent eyes. "Maybe you like being helpless. Being prey." She kissed the tip of his nose in an oddly sweet gesture. "Just something to think about."

And think about it he did. He thought about how much it weirdly turned him on to have to watch Destiny slowly eat her huge, extravagant dinner before letting him have a bite of his, as she idly stroked his cock beneath the table and talked about how delicious it was. He thought about it as Destiny held his burger just out of his reach, making him compliment her over and over until she finally let him have a bite, sauce and cheese smearing against his face. He thought about how turned on he had been by those begging breakfast games with the Theta's all those years ago, and how hard his cock was now as Destiny taunted him with his food.

When Destiny excused herself to the rest room, leaving him sitting at the table, frozen in place, his face smeared messily with sauce and cheese, he thought about how much he had been looking forward to Sunday for the last few days, and how little planning he had actually done to escape from these women. And as his control ring began to vibrate and squeeze, Destiny tormenting him on her phone from the restroom, he thought about how gorgeous these women were, and how sweet they tasted, and how she was right, that all he had to do was to give up control, give up his power...and give it to them...

"NO!" A voice within him yelled, "You're a man! You're in control!"...but it sounded quieter than it had in the past, and when Destiny returned to compliment him on how well behaved he had been, finally wiping the food off of his face, he suddenly felt...no less terrified, to be sure, but somehow more COMFORTABLE, as she settled back in against him, and let her hand fall back against his helpless cock once more. "I can tell you're thinking about what I said Daniel," she giggled, "Don't worry, I'm not going to make you tell me what you're thinking. Besides..." and she squeezed her fingers against his cock firmly before letting go, and beginning to zip him back up into his pants once more, "I think we both already know what's going on in that little head of yours anyway, don't we Dan?"

She leaned in to kiss him again, and again he melted as her pillowy, full lips pressed wetly against his. "Strawberries" he thought, deliriously, "Even after a steak and lobster dinner, she somehow tasted like strawberries. Oh god." Then she broke the kiss, holding his face in her hands firmly, and looking down at him with shining, excited, loving eyes, "I mean...face it, pervert...I think you just met your Destiny!"

When Lana returned with the bill, Destiny finally released Dan's restraints, and then looked at him expectantly. His cock throbbing painfully, and with the sensation of a growing wet spot against his belly where his cock head rested against his belt, he obediently paid the bill, cursing internally at the absurd price of her meal, which was easily 5 times the cost of his. Then she took him by the hand and let him out into the cool evening air, and back to the car, again holding his arm tightly against her as they walked through the parking lot. "So Daniel," she said in a playful and flirty voice, "I NEVER do this on a first date, but...would you like to come back to my place? I promise I'll show you a good time."

Clearly not expecting an actual response, she giggled as he nodded at her, still lost in thought, and he almost absentmindedly opened the door for her this time (he learned VERY quickly, she noted with a pleased grin: Sarah had been right about that.) and walked around to the driver side door to start the car. As he pulled out back onto the street, he saw Destiny slide her feet against the dash again, just as she had done on the drive over, and begin to delicately unlace the bands that encircled each ankle. "Do you want another treat Dan? You were VERY well behaved on our date tonight, I think you deserve a treat." She dangled her now bare foot against his mouth once more, rubbing slightly. "Do you want it? Let me know if you want it Dan."

"I...I want it Destiny." He croaked desperately, not sure if he was talking about her foot or...something else. "Oh god...I, I want it." Destiny smiled happily, and pressed her toes forward, spreading his lips and dipping her big toe into his mouth, letting his tongue swirl against it. Dan drove onward, sucking hungrily, his cock throbbing painfully against his belly,his mind swirling and his sense of identity quickly disintegrating, driving further into the dark night, further into the inky blackness.

Further in submission.

Coming Soon: Dan's First Weekend!